★ The BEST & MOST popular sleep aid app ★
★ Beautiful, Simple & Complete ★
★ UNBEATABLE bank of 52 sounds & music ★
★ Over 8,000,000 people now sleeping better ★
Also FEATURED in People Magazine, Health Magazine, Knowyourmobile, Mashable, Autism Pluggedin, Healthline.com, 1greatapp.com, Appsrumours.com & many other websites and magazines!
Relax Melodies is the LEADER in personalized relaxation and sleep assistance. No more lacking of sleep or insomnia for you! The sleep that you need and want is waiting for you. Relax Melodies and its many features such as high quality white noise sounds, music melodies and complete customizable mixes will help you sleep like never before!
Here’s how it works :
1. Create a sleep mix by selecting sounds and music that you like.
2. Slip naturally into a relaxed state or a deep sleep...!
3. Awake, feel refreshed and happier
4. Do it again, anytime!
Use it also in many other situation such as while exercising, during your yoga meditation sessions, while massaging, during a quick nap or even to help your baby fall asleep faster!
Join millions of users who have reported sleeping better. It’s time to get back the sleep that you deserve!
Let us know how it worked for you!
☆ ☆ ☆ WHAT’S INSIDE THE PACKAGE ☆ ☆ ☆
✓ 52 Outstanding high quality ambient sounds, including 2 binaural beats frequencies for brainwave entrainment.
✓ Isochronic tones for brainwaves entrainment without earphones
✓ Mix your favorite sounds & music together with different volumes to create your own personal melodies. Create almost infinite possibilities! Thousands of way to fall asleep!
✓ Includes 8 off the shelf favorites for easy startup
✓ Create, Save, Name and Replay your favorites easily
✓ Timer system to set a duration to your favorite mixes. Ideal when you’re going to sleep.
✓ Enjoy an unique and beautiful interface for an easy selection of sounds
☆ ☆ ☆ 48 HIGH QUALITY WHITE NOISE AMBIENT SOUNDS & MUSIC ☆ ☆ ☆
♬ River ♬ Ocean ♬ Winds ♬ Flute ♬ Rain ♬ Birds ♬ Music Box ♬ Lounge ♬ Piano ♬ Orchestral ♬ Waterfall ♬ Thunder ♬ Zen ♬ Campfire ♬ Melody ♬ Night ♬ White Noise ♬ Urban Rain ♬ Cavern ♬ Wind Chimes ♬ Storm ♬ Butterfly ♬ Medieval ♬ Toskana ♬ Slow Waves ♬ Heavy Rain ♬ Rainy Day ♬ Afternoon ♬ Rainstorm ♬ Underwater ♬ Immersed ♬ Seaside ♬ Icy Snow ♬ Rain on Roof ♬ Duduk ♬ Humming ♬ Grandfather Clock ♬ Cat Purring ♬ Frogs ♬ Thunder Storm ♬ City Ambiance ♬ Vacuum ♬ MonkChant ♬ Oscillating Fan ♬ Jupiter ♬ Wind in trees ♬ Peepers ♬ Crowd
☆ ☆ ☆ TESTIMONIES ☆ ☆ ☆
I suffer from insomnia and this helps me fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly through the night - Melody
Thanks.. Helps me relax to fall asleep. Happy sleep. :-) - pflora
I use it every single time that I can't sleep and this App works miracle . It really works and I love it :) Better than sleeping pills - ValerieSanchez16
What a nice way to relax... I am able to make my own little sound recipes for deep sleep, peaceful ambience during meditation/yoga, concentration... etc. - Mamalo
Great App. We use it nearly every night for white noise to get our son to sleep. I love that you can combine and save sounds. The shut off timer is a great feature. - A-mac
☆ ☆ ☆ TRY IT NOW ☆ ☆ ☆
Relax Melodies is THE app for the most personalized sleep experience that you can possibly have. Within a few taps, create the exact sound that resonates perfectly with you. The ability to chose from white noise ambient sounds and binaural beats gives you total control for an unique and personal experience.
It’s waiting for you. Download it now and become one of the relaxed users of Relax Melodies!
How it works
Starting with our free Take10 programme, we’ll teach you the basics of meditation in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations, including guided and unguided, ranging from 2 to 60 minutes.
“It’s kind of genius” Emma Watson
“Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food” The New York Times
What you get
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course – learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditations
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other in your journeys
- Rewards for regular meditation
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one off sessions on a range of topics such stress, happiness and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
What our users say
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count."
- Brandon, Headspace user
What's more, science is proving the benefits of meditation...
Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*
Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes you in the lightest sleep phase – the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed.
Sleep Cycle helps millions of people to wake up rested!
Featured in: CNN, Wired, The Guardian, The Wall Street Journal, BBC, The New York Times and many more.
"It just works. Period. It does exactly what it advertises which is absolutely amazing."
-- 5/5 stars on 148apps.com
Sleep cycle is continuously rated as the best smart alarm clock, Sleep Cycle is now the worlds most used intelligent alarm clock.
* Sleep Cycle monitors your movement during sleep using the extremely sensitive accelerometer in your phone.
* Sleep Cycle then finds the optimal time to wake you up during a 30 minute window that ends at your set alarm time.
* Look at the screenshots for recommended phone placement.
As you sleep you go through different phases, ranging from deep sleep to light sleep. The phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired you will feel when you wake up.
Since you move differently in bed during the different phases, Sleep Cycle can use the accelerometer in your phone to monitor your movement and determine which sleep phase you are in.
Sleep Cycle wakes you when you are in your lightest sleep phase.
Sleep Cycle was developed using proven sleep science and years of research and development.
√ Waking up made easy! Sleep Cycle analyzes your sleep and wakes you in your lightest sleep phase.
√ Detailed sleep statistics and sleep graphs for every night.
√ 15 carefully selected, high quality, alarm melodies.
√ Use your own music as wake up sound
√ Snooze by shaking or tapping the phone lightly.
√ Customizable wake up window. From instant (regular alarm clock) up to 90 minutes.
√ Background mode - set your alarm and exit Sleep Cycle - sleep analysis will continue in the background
√ Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, eating too much or having a stressful day affect your sleep quality
√ Long term graphs - track sleep quality over time, see which days of the week you sleep best and much more
Follow our official Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SleepCycleAlarmClock
Ability to charge your phone by the bed
Ability to place your phone according to the instructions (see screenshots)
Gain insight into your sleep, track moon phases, keep a dream diary and more using your preferred Android device:
- Track your sleep duration, cycles and efficiency with the simple tap of a button
- Make use of all tracking features, even when in airplane mode, by simply setting your device on your bed (next to your pillow)
- Develop a better understanding of your light sleep, deep sleep & time spent awake in bed, (when falling asleep or waking up in the morning)
- Use the Smart Alarm to wake up at the ideal time within your personalized Wake-Up Window
- Enjoy a variety of alarm sounds and snooze functionality for a perfect, personalized start to your day
- Enter daily habits & variables, such as caffeine consumption, exercise info, alcohol consumption and stress level, to determine the effects of these variables on your sleep quality
- Monitor moon phases
- Keep a dream diary to learn what you dream about most and what percentage of your dreams are good, bad or neutral
- Note your moods as part of your daily stats upon each wake up
- View sleep history - your personal tracking log - within a clean, modern app design, including daily stats and overviews for longer time periods (i.e. a selected week or month)
- Filter history taking daily variables into account to determine when you’re sleeping best
* Some functions & benefits are limited in the free version of Sleep Better. To access all benefits, users are encouraged to take advantage of the Sleep Better in-app purchase.
What are you waiting for? Download this simple, yet functional, sleep recorder and smart alarm today and start your tracking tonight! If you’d like even more information on why sleep is such an important component of your overall health, wellness and fitness efforts, please visit the Runtastic Blog today. We’re pleased to share a sleep series with interested users & readers to help YOU truly make the most of your shut eye. Sleep-related insights and further information on 24-hour tracking with Runtastic are also covered on our Fitness Channel on YouTube and throughout our social media channels. Go on - grab a cup of tea, settle in for a few moments & relax… Happy learning and sweet dreams.
Sleep Better with Runtastic: Because great nights lead to great days!
Smart Cycle Alarm + Movement Tracker + Sound Recorder + Sleep Debt Log + Data Analysis + Trend Graphs + Sleep Help + Auto-Wifi/Silence/Airplane modes + Export + Sync to mysleepbot.com
The completely new Sleepbot is finally here! We’ve spent months developing a beautiful, intuitive sleep cycle tracker and dependable optimal alarm that lets you customize your sleep tracking. Record your movements and sounds during the night and wake up better each morning during light sleep.
- Set and customize multiple alarms for your partner, as alerts
- Easily customize smart alarm, motion tracking, sound recording options
- Simple punch-in using widget, options for auto-silence and airplane mode
- Includes quick solutions to fall asleep and stay awake
- Set a automatic alarm to wake up.
- Set a reminder for you to go to sleep.
Sleepbot now contains the most comprehensive sleep analysis on the market—
- Tap detailed motion/sound graphs to play back sleep talk, snores, etc.
- Direct comparison between movement and sound correlations
- Trend graphs (length, sleep/wake times, pattern) to see your sleep quality over time
- Review your sleep statistics, debt log, and averages
- Never lose your sleep data – automatic backup to view and share at mysleepbot.com
Sleepbot is the only sleep application that includes: motion and sound graphs, sleep debt log, statistics, trend graphs (averages, sleep/wake times, patterns), multiple custom alarms, resources to help you fall asleep and stay awake and is completely free!
*** Supported by:
~ Gentle Alarm
~ Relax & Sleep
SleepBot is recognized by the United States National Institute of Health and the National Academy of Engineering as the First Place Winner of "Go Viral To Improve Health" competition.
**Note: New permissions. Google Account permission allows us to let you sign up and login using your Google Account. Read Phone state allow users to punch in online and deliver the message to the right phone with the right account.
Explanation of all permissions: http://developer.mysleepbot.com/why-permissions
Thanks for your patience-- we made it and couldn't have done it without you!! This is our first version with smart alarm and tracking options, so please let us know if there are any problems and how we can improve. Again, thanks to our users and more updates soon! :) - SleepBot Team
Meditation Sounds App contains six different high quality meditation melodies
Some of the great features:
★ High quality meditation sounds
★ Nature meditation music
★ Simple and beautiful design
★ Individually adjustable sounds
★ Timer - so the app turn off automatically
★ Beautiful background images
★ Install to SD Card
You can enjoy six different meditation sounds:
★ Heaven Sounds
★ Inspiration Melodies
★ Convent Sounds
★ Seaside Relaxation
★ Mystic Temple Music
★ Temple in the Hills Sounds
Meditation is a process of self-healing, all forms of stress is a sign of the presence of negative thoughts that torment our minds. If we do not cure the mind, we can conclude that chronic stress may cause diseases of the body. We must seriously consider how to find inner peace in itself to prevent many problems caused by everyday stress.
If you have any comment or suggestion please let me know so I can improve this app for you.
Enjoy a collection of 7 chakra music tracks and mandalas for your chakra meditation! Or just listen to this beautiful music during your meditation or relaxation.
Chakras are our energy centers. Chakras are the openings for our life energy to flow in and out of our aura. The function of our chakras is to vitalize our physical body and to help us bring about the develop our self-consciousness. Using chakras meditation regularly will help you to stay balance and bring balance to your life.
My Chakra Meditation app features:
• NEW! Now you can play music in the background. Just turn this feature ON in the settings.
• 7 high quality chakra music tracks (in total - 60 minutes) for each chakra (Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Brow and Crown).
• 7 beautiful mandalas to focus your attention during meditation.
• Brief description of each chakra.
• Free version of the app features Ads, you can buy a Ad Free version via in App purchase in Amazon App store.
★ UP TO 102 SOUNDS including White Noise & Relaxing Music ★
★ PERFECT for Yoga, Working Out & to OVERCOME insomnia! ★
★ RELAX & SLEEP like you haven’t in a LONG time! ★
Relax Melodies Meditation is the ideal assistant to help you create an ambience of relaxation and meditation regardless of the location or time! With the help of zen sounds including water running, birds in a forest, or distant ocean waves, reach a peaceful state of mind to increase your meditation. Perfect to release tension while massaging or during a yoga session.
Additionally, Relax Melodies Meditation is indented to help you sleep. You can now forget about insomnia and start sleeping better. White noise sounds are specifically designed to overcome insomnia by taking your mind into a deep state of relaxation. It makes the best of each of your sleep cycle while sleeping. Ideal when taking a nap or before going to bed. Sleeping has never been easier.
☆ HOW IT WORKS ☆
1. Create your ambience by selecting relaxing sounds and one or more melody that you like.
2. Slip naturally into a meditative state or a deep sleep
3. Wake up rejuvenated
4. Repeat steps over whenever needed!
☆ FEATURES ☆
✓ 36 high quality ambient sounds including 3 binaural beats frequencies for brainwave entrainment.
✓ Option to upgrade to 102 sounds with 3 additional binaural beats
✓ Create your own ambience mix by combining sounds with relaxing music and adjusting their volumes
✓ Includes 4 mixes by default for easy startup
✓ Create, Save, Name, and Replay your mixes as favorites
✓ Timer system to set a duration to your favorite mixes. Ideal when you’re going to sleep!
✓ Beautiful interface with high quality images
✓ Option to upgrade to play your mixes in the background. Relax while using your other apps!
✓ Yoga Ready! Combats Insomnia!
☆ INCLUDE MOST POPULAR WHITE NOISE, MUSIC MELODY & MORE ☆
♬ White Noise ♬ Rain and Wind ♬ Storm Waves ♬ Tropical Forest ♬ Summer Birds ♬ Water ♬ Ocean ♬ Thunder storm ♬ Wild River ♬ Winter Wind ♬ Tropical Rain ♬ and more!
☆ A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE ☆
Simulate relaxing environments that will make you believe that you are actually there! If the sound of a storm and rain helps you relax for example, you can create tons of combination right out of the box! Simply select the storm and rain sound and adjust their volume individually. Set the volume of the storm louder than the rain sound to put yourself right in the middle of the storm. Lower the storm sound volume to create a different effect such as a quiet evening in the country. For a peaceful moment in the middle of the nature, use different water stream sounds such as a calm water river and add bird chips to it. Alternatively, combine the sound of the ocean or water hitting the ocean shore with a relaxing music melody to simulate a day at the beach. Remove the melody sound for a more focused experience on the ocean.
☆ TRY IT NOW ☆
Although it is commonly used by yoga users, Relax Melodies Meditation can be used in any context to help you relax and sleep. Each melody, white noise, and music track included are optimized to help you overcome insomnia and improve your sleeping experience. Furthermore, proper meditation and relaxation can not only impact your body and mind health positively but also improve your productivity. Relaxing, sleeping, working out and Yoga have never been better!
Download it now and let us know how it worked for you! And also don't forget our blog http://helpmetosleep.org/
1. Basic Meditation
2. Breathing Meditation
3. Dance Meditation
4. Aum Meditation
5. Forgiveness Meditation
6. Om Mani Padh Mein Hoom
7. Sufi Meditation
You can play these meditation sessions, any time you want to meditate. You can press the repeat button to continue repeating any meditations. You can also repeat meditations without the instructions, by selecting it from meditation sounds. In addition to the above 7 sessions, we have introduction to Simple Meditation Session, which introduces you to the concept of Meditation. Simple Meditation App has the following features.
1) 8 Voice Guided Meditation Sessions
2) 8 Meditation Sounds
3) Works in offline mode
4) Repeat, Play, Pause, Stop feature
5) While Playing, Phone can be put on silent mode
6) Share, Mail, SMS feature
7) Simple Meditation for Beginners
Other apps have lower Mb size and only 5 mins of music that is repeated endlessly. This app offers you 3 sessions with more than 2 total hours without any fragment of music repeated. There aren't other app in Android that offers you this.
If you are searching a good app with nice design, customizable and with good quality music, this is the best app you can find at Play store.
Meditation relax music is highly recommended: to relax, for meditation, how anti stress therapy, to sleep, to study, to read, how ambient music, to practise yoga, reiki, kabalah, harmonization, taichi, zen, and more...
- More than 2 hours of relaxing music divided into three parts without any fragment repeated
- Sophisticated and attractive design
- You can listen the music in background while you are doing other things
- You can customize the app with 9 images and 6 seekbars
- Play to play the audio, Pause to stop and again Play to resume
- Navigation bar to choose the piece of song you want to listen
- Possibility to activate the SLEEP MODE to stop the audio and exit the application, with 9 time options to choose
- Installation on SD card
- Available for over 99% Android devices, including tablets
- Available at English and Spanish language
Now you can get RELAX POINTS and earn 8 different states
Download Meditation relax music right now and start enjoying as soon as possible to this wonderful application.
P.S.: Also you can try the apps: Classic Piano relax music, Nature relax music and Chill out relax music, they will surprise you.
Did you experience stress-related illness?(stress anxiety, insomnia, depression and anxiety disorders and other mental disorders)
The 'Relaxing Anti-Stress Sound' present a supplementary resolution.
Anxiety, anger, depression, occur arises, Find your peace of mind and stability mental conditions the natural sounds and visual images
How to Use
First, the sounds of nature (rain, thunder / lightning, wind, woods, streams, ocean, fire) to adjust the volume of the sound of their favorite combination here.(White noise)
Use the buttons at the bottom to select the desired visual image focused on the period of time.
Rain : energy, fatigue, serenity
Wave : hypnosis, trauma, concentration, post-traumatic stress(Various phobias)
Forest : stress, urge, anger
Space : stability, sleep disorders (insomnia, narcolepsy), distraction
Fire : vitality, depression, anger, mood swings
* The time according to the person and the sound effects, the effect of the visual image can be changed.
* This application is an auxiliary device for diverting the mind and is not a medical device.
Do not have blind faith in grave condition effects, be sure to consult your doctor.
✓ Help you meditate
✓ Relax your mind and body
✓ Cure sleep disorders
✓ Help quit bad habits
✓ Uplift your soul
Om (AUM) is regarded as the eternal sound which is there in the universe all the time. It is said to be the only sound you would hear when you go into deep meditation.
You can use this tool irrespective of whether you are new to meditation or a practitioner of any form of meditation like Zen, Mindfulness or Chakra Meditation. It is helpful for Yoga teachers as well as students. Many of our users have reported positive results using the mantra sounds for sleep therapy.
✓ Full-featured, no in-app or buy requirements
✓ 20+ meditation tracks with new mantras added periodically
✓ Lot of configuration options (counts, bell, pause etc.)
✓ Wordings & detailed meanings of all mantras provided
✓ Play mantras endlessly or a fixed number of times
✓ Meditation training instructions for beginners
✓ Handy reporting features to track and analyse your meditation
✓ Capable of playing audio in the background
✓ Pauses chant on receiving phone calls
✓ Sort and hide mantras to make custom meditation routines
✓ Silent Meditation mode to help Breathe Meditation
✓ Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh and Jain mantras included
✓ Mantra track, image, theme etc. can be changed
✓ Can play with screen off and does not drain battery
✓ Small install size and requires minimal device permissions
OM is made of 3 sub-sounds A, U and M.
As per Mandukya Upanishad:
1) The "A" (ah..) stands for the state of wakefulness, where our sense organs are active
2) The "U" (oo..) stands for the dream state, in which inward experiences are available
3) The "M" (mm..) represents deep sleep, when the mind is without desire
LIST OF MANTRAS
- Om Mantra (AUM)
- Mrityunjaya/Death-conquering Mantra (Om Trayambakam...)
- Shree Yantra / Sri Chakra Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem...)
- Shanti/Peace Mantra (Om Purnam Adah...)
- Yoga Mantra (Om Saha Navavatu...)
- Guru Mantra (Gurur Brahma, Gurur Vishnu...)
- Enlightenment Mantra (Asato Ma Sadgamaya...)
- Silent Meditation (Silence for Breathe Meditation)
- Oneness/Moola Mantra (Om Satchidananda...)
- Universal Mantra (Om Sarveshaam Svastir...)
Hindu God Mantras
- Ganesha Mantra (Om Gam Ganapataye Namah)
- Vishnu Mantra (Om Namo Narayanaya)
- Gayathri Mantra (Om Bhur Bhuva Swaha...)
- Shiva/Siva Mantra (Om Namah Shivaya)
- Krishna Mantra (Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya)
- Hanuman Mantra (Om Ham Hanumate Namaha)
- Sarawathi Mantra (Om Shreem Hreem Saraswatyei Namaha)
- Durga/Kali Mantra (Om Dum Durgaya Namaha)
- Maha Mantra (Hare Krishna... Hare Rama...)
- Surya/Sun Mantra (Om Hram Hrim...)
- Shani/Saturn Mantra (Om Sham Shanai...)
- Lotus Mantra (Om Mani Padme Hum)
- Daimoku (Nam Myoho Renge Kyo)
- Green Tara Mantra (Om Tare Tuttare...)
- Mul Mantar/Ik Onkar Mantra (Ek Onkaar...)
- Namokar/Navkar Mantra (Namo Arihantanam...)
Om mantras are said to have great healing powers. Regular Om chanting can help you overcome depression, loneliness, insomnia & stress. It could also help you quit bad habits like smoking, drugs or alcoholism by strengthening your mind.
This tool can also be used to play the auspicious Om sounds in the background during pujas (prayers), archanas, aarti, stuti and other religious ceremonies. When listening it to sleep, set the auto exit time so that it shuts of automatically.
A low-priced Pro version is available as well with Alarm and Recording features.
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? Twilight may be a solution for you!
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress Melatonin production - a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour.
The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the flux of blue light emitted by your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Get more from Twilight
1) Bed reading: Twilight is more pleasant on the eyes for night reading. Especially as it is able to lower the screen backlight far below the ability of the backligt controls on your screen
2) AMOLED screens: We have tested Twilight on an AMOLED screen for 2.5 years without any sign of depletion or over-burning. If properly configured Twilight causes less light emission (by enabling dimming) with more equal light distribution (dark areas of the screen such as the status bar get tinted). This may in fact increase your AMOLED screen life time.
Basics on circadian rhythm and the role of melatonin
- location - to find out your current sunset/surise times
- running apps - to stop Twilight in selected apps
- write settings - to set back-light
- network - access smartlight (Philips HUE) to shield you household light from blue
Automation (Tasker or other)
Related scientific research
Amplitude Reduction and Phase Shifts of Melatonin, Cortisol and Other Circadian Rhythms after a Gradual Advance of Sleep and Light Exposure in Humans Derk-Jan Dijk, & Co 2012
Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin Onset and Shortens Melatonin Duration in Humans Joshua J. Gooley, Kyle Chamberlain, Kurt A. Smith & Co, 2011
Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Efficacy of a single sequence of intermittent bright light pulses for delaying circadian phase in humans Claude Gronfier, Kenneth P. Wright, & Co 2009
Intrinsic period and light intensity determine the phase relationship between melatonin and sleep in humans Kenneth P. Wright, Claude Gronfier & Co 2009
The Impact of Sleep Timing and Bright Light Exposure on Attentional Impairment during Night Work Nayantara Santhi, Daniel Aeschbach & Co 2008
Short-Wavelength Light Sensitivity of Circadian, Pupillary, and Visual Awareness in Humans Lacking an Outer Retina Farhan H. Zaidi & Co, 2007
High sensitivity of the human circadian melatonin rhythm to resetting by short wavelength light. Lockley SW, Brainard GC, Czeisler CA. 2003
Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light: melatonin phase resetting and suppression Jamie M Zeitzer, Derk-Jan Dijk & Co 2000
For a desktop alternative, try RedShift (Linux) or on Windows the app which has no relation to this project whatsoever, whose name cannot be said aloud or whispered as it is a Trademark, lets call it Lord Voldemort of the blue light flux filtering apps.Guessed it? Let us know in the comments.
MORE THAN 900 000 USERS!!
Do you want to find more balance in today’s increasingly stressful existence? Do you think that meditation seems difficult? Try the Mindfulness App.
The Mindfulness App is a tool for increasing your awareness in life. It helps you with the most difficult aspect of Mindfulness practice - namely to remember to be mindful.
COMMENTS FROM USERS:
”I have completed a Mindfulness course and tried many guided meditations for example on CD. This is right on! Pleasant voice, useful functions and it really works as Mindfulness is supposed to. I use it almost daily.”
”Simple, clear, beautiful, pleasant voice and flexible. This could really be what helps me meditate regularly”
”Nice design, simple and pleasant. Fantastic tool for beginners and those already practicing. Everybody should have it in their pocket. A really good gift.”
”What a nice app! Thorough and user friendly. A lot of functions but yet simple.”
BRIEF ABOUT THE APP:
By setting reminders at times and days of your choice you can get a message when it’s time to meditate
You can choose if you want to sit for a shorter or longer period
You can be guided by a voice or just sit in silence with bells ringing at different times
You can also design your own meditation for as long as you want it to last
Finally, you can set Mindfulness Notices at chosen times that can help you to increase your presence in the moment
Through the Mindfulness App you can simply ‘call yourself up’ from time to time to check whether you really are there.
It is of course possible to start a meditation just by starting the Mindfulness App and choose which meditation you want to listen to - for example if you have some time in the subway, bus, in a queue or if you just want to sit for a while.
All the meditations that you have done are stored in the statistics section so that you have a possibility to follow how your meditation practice is developing over time.
The Mindfulness App contains:
4 Guided meditations: 3, 5, 15, and 30 minutes
4 Silent meditations with bells: 3, 5, 15, and 30 minutes
1 Guided Body Scan
Possibility of designing a modified meditation with our without guided intro
The Mindfulness app is a great tool for everyone who wants to become more present in their life, both beginners and more experienced practitioners. We are confident that it will enhance your day and make your life richer and more interesting!
★ Music Therapy for Sound Sleep (Full Version) with 8 music pieces and 12 ambient sounds is now available on Google Play!
Enrich Your Imagination with a Sound Mixer in the latest version!
The latest version of Music Therapy for Sound Sleep provides a group of relaxing natural sounds for you to choose and mix, creating your own fantastic ocean scenes. These sounds help enrich your imagination thus to further relax in a pleasant surroundings with ocean waves and soothing rains. It is totally up to you to customize each track with one or several ambient sounds, with volume bars separated from the main piano melodies.
Totally different from the so-called leisure music, subliminal music embeds Alpha Wave to various musical pieces by delicately setting the rhythm to a certain frequency, while stimulating imagination with certain sound effects. Listening to the music, our sub-consciousness is awakened. It is guiding us to a brand new discovery of our potentials, to relaxation, and to creativity.
Low Speed Alpha Wave has a frequency from 8Hz to 9Hz, which stimulates a state at which one is nearly asleep and cannot think clearly. To generate such a frequency in one's mind, binaural beats are applied. For example, if the left ear is presented with a steady tone of 500Hz and the right ear a steady tone of 508Hz, these two tones combine in the brain. The difference, 8Hz, is perceived by the brain and is a very effective stimulus for brainwave entrainment.
- Tunes with Low Speed Alpha Wave
- Ambient Sound Mixer with a group of natural sounds
- Elegant interfaces and varied music themes
- Elaborate descriptions
- Increase sleep quality and relaxed state
Medically reviewed and selected for "Best Meditation Apps of 2014" by HEALTHLINE.COM.
You can enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation now without prior experience. Take a Break has been developed by Richard and Mary Maddux, creators of the popular Meditation Oasis podcast. Featuring two popular meditations from the podcast, the app gives you the option to listen with or without music.
WITH THIS APP YOU CAN:
✓ RELAX EASILY and quickly as you are voice-guided step by step
✓ CHOOSE from two relaxing audios:
★ Work Break Relaxation (7 min.)
★ Stress Relief Meditation (13 min.)
✓ LISTEN with or without MUSIC
✓ READ instructions to support and enhance your experience
✓ Get support on the Meditation Oasis website
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, CDs and smartphone apps.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor, stress management consultant and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
By giving you insight into your phone checking habit, Checky helps you become more aware. This awareness can help you make changes to your phone usage, if you feel you need to make a change!
It's also fun to find out exactly how much you are using your phone, and to compare your stats with friends.
If you like the app, please take the time to rate it! It's pretty painless, and it'll keep our boss from making us add those annoying "please rate us" popups.