Simple and easy to use, the scoring system will show you how well you've done.
Set notifications to remind you of your daily tasks. Zen Habit will automatically remind you when you need it too.
Don't get bogged down with useless features! Zen Habit is designed to be lightweight, efficient and incredibly easy to use. Download and start tracking your habits in less than a minute!
Best of all Zen Habit is completely free!
Zen teaches that all humans have the capacity to attain enlightenment because we all have an inherent Buddha-nature; indeed, we are all already enlightened beings, but our true potential has been clouded by ignorance. According to some Zen traditions, this ignorance is overcome through a sudden breakthrough — called satori — during meditation in which the true nature of reality, and our experience of it, is revealed!
What is Zen? Well, Zen is... hmm... it is not that simple, but from the other side it is very simple. If you don't understand me now, you will with this application. This application is perfect for getting peace laying on the couch or waiting for a bus. Dive into the ocean of finest zen sentences and get enlightment wherever you are.
One lesson per day, divided in 95 categories.
The Marrow of Zen, Enlightment, Consancy, Control, Connection, Ego, Rebirth, Smiles,
No Dualism, Guru, and a lot more!
new: navigate w/ screen gestures
Eiheiji and Sojiji are the two Head Temples of the Soto Zen School and this app contains basic sutras such as: The Meaning of Practice and Verification (Shushōgi), which is the Soto Zen School’s signature sutra, as well as the Heart Sutra (Hannya Shingyō), and the Verse of the “Universal Gateway” Chapter (Fumonbonge), the sutras that are read every day in Soto temples.
The sutras in this application are a summary of the teachings that have been transmitted generation after generation from Shakyamuni Buddha.
Let’s make time in our day-to-day lives to read sutras.
☆Only in Japanese
-225 hand picked quotes / proverbs / sayings / koans
-Move between quotes randomly or sequentially
-Scroll to view longer text
-Swipe screen to move between quotes
-Collapsible / expandable settings ribbon with:
---Increase / decrease text size for ease of viewing
---Select font colour from a full palette
---Restore default settings
-Simple user interface
-No use of unnecessary phone functionality e.g. push messages
**PLEASE KEEP THIS APP INSTALLED TO RECEIVE NEW FEATURES & CONTENT. MORE QUOTES AND FUNCTIONALITY WILL BE ADDED REGULARLY.
Please email us with your feedback : suggestions, questions, comments or requests.
TAGS : Zen / Buddhism / Philosophy / Quotes / Koans / Sayings / Parables / Spirituality / Inspiration
• Lullaby music: auto picks calm songs or custom pick
• Choose the best time to wakeup with the Sleep Graph
• Wake up to inspiring quotes (with option to disable them)
• Great for power naps and for a refreshing night's sleep
This free version is supported by advertisements. To get the all the available functionalities, with no ads: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockbyte.alarmzen
If you find an error in the application, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
This app is filled with inspirational quotes which should keep you motivated to be successful in your goals. Are you inspirational, are you ambitious, sometimes we need a little helping hand to keep up going, and sometimes that can come from just a few well spoken words.
This app should help motivate you into achieving whatever it is you want to achieve. Whether that is financial, career, life, money, or just helping you carry on with the day to day grind through tougher times.
As well as the full range of beauty treatments, Zen Lifestyle also offers relaxing spa treatments including massage and facials. The salons also incorporate one of Scotland's most advanced cosmetic medical clinics, with a variety of procedures for problem skin and anti-ageing treatments.
With three luxurious city centre locations, we are open seven days a week offering early morning and late evening appointments. The high standards set by the business have resulted in Zen Lifestyle being awarded 16 national beauty industry awards. In March 2012 the business was recognised with the accolade of Best Salon (UK & Ireland) at the Professional Beauty Awards.
Our app has been designed with our customers in mind. Within our app, you can choose a voucher giving you access to our extensive product range. You will receive periodic messages regarding offers direct to your mobile device while being able to connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Download our app free of charge today and see how we can really pamper and spoil you!
Here are some of our useful features:
- Access our extensive range of products and download a voucher either as a present or for your own enjoyment.
- Receive periodic offer messages direct to your mobile device.
- Meet the Teams at our award winning salons in Edinburgh.
- Access our special offer on the move.
- Email us photos for a chance to enter our gallery
- Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Get details on up and coming events and seminars.
There's no magic bullet that will make you slim down without trying. No particular diet that lets you eat a big amount of food and drop pounds quickly. No ab-machine or exercise bike that you see at three fifteen in the morning on an infomercial is truly going to make that much difference to you.
We all know the secret to slimming down, right? Eat right, exercise more and keep a favorable attitude. Yes, we all know that.
If you ever had a weight issue though, you know it's not truly that simple.
Eating right is hard when you're facing steady hunger, when every food that's good for you tastes atrocious and you're racing full speed ahead from the minute you wake up till you hop into bed at night making fast food really tempting. Exercise is time consuming and hard, occasionally it may even be downright terrible!
Here is what you will discover inside...
★ Behind The Message!
★ Using Several Concepts In A Row
★ Our Psychological Immune Scheme
★ Concrete Tips!
★ and much more!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $9.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
To set up active wallpaper, go to Setup menu, Wallpaper settings and choose Zen Quotes Wallpaper from Live Wallpapers.
Organize your days till Christmas, your Mom's birthday, Thanksgiving, Easter, St. Patrick's day, vacation, your anniversary or any events that you don't want to forget. Never miss an important day again!
★ (This is the FREE LIGHT version!) ★
This is a countdown widget for your home screen to remind you of the meaningful dates in your life.
It shows the number of weeks/days/hours/mins left to (or after from) a specified date. You can add several countdown widgets to your home screen and you can easily customize them at the creation or later by tapping on them. You can export and import widget datas too.
You must set a title and a date. After these you can set optionally:
- set time
- set counter and title backcolor and forecolor
- choose an icon (from the available ~140 nice pictures)
- background transparency (0,80,100%)
- choose from six counting modes:
-- day (counts in days only, use event date only the time doesn't matter, default is 00:00)
-- hour (counts in hours only, use event date + event hour only)
-- automatic (defult in days only mode -> switch to hours only mode in the last day -> finally shows minutes only in the last hour, use event date + time too.)
-- D-H-M (counts in days, hours and mins all at once, but it only works with 3x1 widget size!)
-- W-D (counts in week and days)
- set a reminder
- set repeating (in days only)
There are three widget size:
- 1x1 size shows ONLY the days, hours or mins by right of choosed counting mode.
- 2x1 and 3x1 size shows the same like 1x1 but has bigger fonts and picture.
- With 3x1 size you can choose D-H-M counting mode and it will shows days, hours and mins all at once.
You can resize the widgets if you have Android 4.1 version or above. When you resize its layout has change.
(watch the instruction video to see how to!)
Available languages: Hungarian, English / German (Inkey Uno), Italian (Nicola Ventricelli), Czech / Slovak (Marek Bednář), Romanian (Claudiu Condurache), Russian (Ekaterina Kuritcina), French (Jean-Marie Bauwens), Portuguese (Tati Lima), Turkish (Tuğba Özer), Dutch (Naomi Kruijsbergen), Arabic (Samer Al Kaabi), Chinese CN/TW/HK (Spitta Aspeaciare), Spanish (Nicholas Gelio), Polish (Arkadiusz Pietrzak), Norwegian (Ingeborg Kjellberg), Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian (Eduard Vrhovec)
◄ In PREMIUM VERSION ►
- event loading from Google Calendar
- no widget export restriction
- 100 new vibrant color
- invidual sound for reminder
- Ad free
◄ HOW TO USE ►
This is ONLY A WIDGET not a main application! Widgets are little applications which can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen, of your Android device. Adding widget to your Home screen is easy:
1a. On your Home screen press the menu key and select Add or alternatively tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger. In the popup menu choose Widgets.
1b. or Go to your All Apps and select the Widgets tab.
2. Find and select the Event Countdown Widget to add your screen.
◄ IMPORTANT! WHY DO NOT DOWNRATE! ►
- If you can't find it in the widget list you can try to reinstall and restart your phone too! Or: Some phones install apps to the Phone Storage (or SD card) instead of the Internal Storage. You have to move it to Internal Storage in the apps manager and the widget list will show it!
- If you use any task killer or mem cleaner app, it kills the counter!
- If the layout doesn't change when you resize OR YOU CAN'T RESIZE with android version 4.0 or below it's an Android fault. Only 4.1 or above version support widget resize!
- If you don't know what is widget and can't add it to your homescreen!! It's not a fault! Please see the examp video and read the How to Use description!
- If you have any other problems or ideas please send an E-mail instead of downrating!