Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
Quickly pinpoint and navigate to your desired destinations with easy-to-read GPS enhanced maps.
Simply press the map button to get real-time GPS route guidance from any location, or get an instant route from your current location with real-time tracking and multi-touch map zooming. Get instant routes between destinations on foot, by public transportation or by car with just one touch!
Categories include 3D, Arts, Attractions, Coffee, Convert, Directions Map, History, Hotels, Landmarks, Movies and Trailers, Museums, Near me now, Nearby Regions, News, Events, Wi-Fi, Info, Outdoors, Sights and Tours, Real Estate, Restaurants, Shopping, Sports, Translate, Transportation, Video and Weather.
Information at your fingertips even while you're on the go.
*Over 100 maps and Street Views
*3D Attractions Map (powered by Google Earth)
*Real-time GPS Tracking
*Directions Map (with Animated Street View)
*One-touch phone number dialing
*One-touch website access
*Brilliant color images
*Easy-to-read GPS enhanced maps
*Real-time GPS route guidance
*Instant route from any location
*Multi-touch map zooming
*One-touch routing between destinations
*Video (narrated by Sue Ellen Moncrief)
*Supports all orientations
*One-touch access to informative articles
*Flight track information
*Movies & Trailers, Real Estate and Weather
*Near me now
- App will start at your location if you have location services turned on.
- Search for a town, city or place using Google, Bing, Mapquest or OpenStreetMap.
- Get directions between two locations with Google maps
- Use Bing maps to get a birds eye view of a location*
- View street view for search locations*
- To get a location's street view. First use location search and then tap on the street view tab.
- While using directions you can tap on the directions panel to the top of the screen to get a list of directions and distances. If you tap on any of the locations on the list then close the panel you will be taken to that part of the directions.
- You can pinch the screen to zoom in and out of map views (except for MapQuest maps).
- Tap on the setting tab to select a different map provider.
- While using Bing maps go to maximum zoom to see a birds eye view of the area*.
For best results with this app please turn on wifi and location services.
*** Please first try the free edition of this app to see if it is compatible with your device. ***
* Not all countries and regions have Street View or birds eye view available. This app only provides Street View for the regions where it is available. Please enter a full zip/post code and make sure the pin is near a road to maximize street view performance.
+ Please note Bing and MapQuest are only available in the paid edition.
Street Walk uses Google Streetview to show locations and require a good connectivity to get best of it.
* fast and reliable
* features display: shower available, disabled access, baby change, caravan dump point
* search for a toilet by its address
* clarity and simplicity
* no need internet connection
We need volunteers to translate the app to different languages. Please email us if you are willing to help
1. Shows important places around you.
2. Has more than 7 categories/types of places to show from
3. Conveniently switches from Camera view to Map view to list view without any tap of button
4. View the details of a place with just one tap
5. Reserve a hotel, call an ambulance, call a shop in just one tap in details view.
6. Tapping on the summary circle (shown in the top right of the Camera View) will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
7. Freeze or unfreeze the camera view when it is displaying the places by just tapping on the pause/play icon at the bottom left of the camera view. When on freeze mode the items won't change with the camera direction anymore. Once you are done studying the places of interest, tap on the play icon and you will go back to normal view.
8. See the traffic around your place in the map view
Street Lens makes finding the best of what’s around you as simple and natural as looking down a street. Street Lens uses your mobile’s camera display to reveal the best shops, restaurants, and other points of interest, so you instantly see what’s in that direction. Simply tap a place’s icon to see more information, see photos, make a call to that place or just read reviews about that place.
Hold your mobile down and you will see all the places in Google Map view. Tilt again to portrait mode and you will see the list of places in list view along with the direction to each of those places.
No more asking others for the best cafe. No more looking for sign boards. With Street Lens, you see what’s around you from your point of view, so finding something great has never been more easy and fun.
You can choose from one of the following categories
3. Transport (bus, taxi or metro)
4. Banks, ATMs and Fuel
5. Emergency services like doctors, ambulance, fire engines and police station
6. Popular Landmakrs
7. Religious places such as temples, churches, mosques and others
If you want to just know about popular places nearby, then use the "Closeby" category to display all the places around you.
You can choose how close and how far you need the places to be shown. You can select distance from as close as 300 metres to as far as 5 kilometres. You can also chose how many places to be shown ranging from 20 upto 60. Make your camera your city lens and your street lens depending on the distance.
Summary circle in the camera view displays places around the user as dots. Tapping on the summary circle will display a bar using which you can control the distance of view.
Freeze Feature: Using the freeze feature, you can stop the movement of camera view and see the place items without any motions. Once you click play the camera view resumes to its usual mode.
The app is powered by Google APIs.
The permissions used are for
1. getting your location and fetching places details from Google!
2. display Ads
Write to us at email@example.com if you have anything to say about the app.
Some user Reviews:
"Lumia has 'CITY LENS'? Well we've 'STREET LENS'! Proud to be an android user!" - Haroon
"First time I've found an app so cool it is actually worth rating." - Jacob
"No glitches or problem whatsoever. Works very smooth." - Abhishek
Keywords: maps, places, directions, local search, traffic, transit, poi, airport, aquarium, bakery, bank, bar, book store, bus station, cafe, car wash, church, dentist, department store, doctor, establishment, fire station, florist, food, gas station, grocery supermarket, health, hindu temple, hospital, library, lodging, mosque, movie theater, night club, police, school, shopping mall, subway station, taxi, train station, university
Let's Get Lost mobile app tours are a fun way to explore cultural, historical and natural sites in and around the San Francisco Bay Area. Available on Android, the first tour brings to life the history and meaning of San Francisco's New Deal Murals, the city's most intriguing works of art from the Depression era, with archival footage, photographs, interviews with the artists, scavenger hunts and more.
• An in-depth look at Coit Tower, Rincon Annex and the Diego Rivera Pan American Unity mural at City College of San Francisco
• Interactive hunts that challenge you to find hidden meanings and censored images at each location.
• Videos providing historical insight into the culture, society and politics of the era and illuminating the creative process.
• Audio Guides offering insights into the inspiration for and the meanings behind specific images.
• Slideshows featuring artist profiles, original mural sketches, documentation of life during the Depression and period newspaper articles about the creation of the murals and the events that inspired them.
This app is perfect for first-time visitors exploring San Francisco and curious locals eager to discover more about their beloved city. Enjoy this reinvention of the walking tour (a perennial favorite) using the latest technology. Brought to you by KQED, your award-winning NPR and PBS public media station for Northern California.
- Locate and display address at your current position.
- Open Google Map at your current position
- Open Google Street View at your current position (if available)
- Share your current location with one click.
- Allow you to search for address and display map and street view on its location. Also you can trick your friends sharing this location and just watch their comments :)
- Give information of GPS status (if enabled) and position accuracy.
- Give your current position Latitude, Longitude, Altitude and movement speed. It is able to copy this information and paste in other applications in necessary
Why to use GPS Address Locator :
Minimum internet traffic is necessary to display address at your location. Most of the navigation applications are showing map, generating huge amount of internet traffic. In some cases when you are in roaming for example, this can cost money. Imagine you are in a foreign city and you already found the street of the address you need to visit.
Sometimes it is hard to find the building number especially when they are not written on the buildings. GPS Address Locator is able to give you this information in very simple way. Just start the application. No need to browse menus or switch to different screens. Sharing your position is done with just one click on a button.
GPS Address Locator can not propose any functionality missing in other navigation applications. Its benefits are :
- Simple GUI
- Easy to use
- Low traffic. Show maps only by user request.
- Sharing in all social network applications installed on device.
VERY IMPORTANT !!!
This application use Google services which in some cases needs restart of your device in order to work properly.
If you have problems with application on start (It display No Internet connection), please restart your device and try again.
More from developer
Soho Stories knows where you are, what street you’re on, and whispers its hedonistic history in your ear.
With stories from celebrity ‘Sohoites’ such as
- Molly Parkin on boozing with artist Francis Bacon
- Janet Street Porter on the Groucho club
- Frankie Fraser on the rise of the gangster
- Wee Willie Harris on the birth of rock n’ roll
With music to score your journey by Brian Eno and others, and readings by Felix Dennis and Maggie O’Farrell.
Stay tuned for an extended version coming in the next few months.
WARNING: some stories contain strong language and references to sex and violence.
Copyright National Trust
Tot nog geen 100 jaar geleden werkten er veel mensen in en om het bos. De werkzaamheden liepen sterk uiteen. Gezinnen sprokkelden er hun hout of zochten naar bosbessen. Veel gebruik was ook sterk verbonden met de industrie: zo werd er op grote schaal zand gewonnen, eiken geschild voor leerlooisel, grove dennen geteeld voor de mijnbouw.
Deze wandeling duurt ongeveer 1,5 uur en brengt u naar de mooiste plekken van het bos.
Start en einde van de wandeling: parkeerplaats Hettenheuvel aan de N815 tussen Kilder en Zeddam.
Lyt til skøre, sjove, rørende historier fortalt af beboere på Ydre Nørrrebro, gamle som unge. “Jeg er Nørrebro” er lavet af en gruppe drenge og piger fra Boligforeningen AAB Afdeling 58. Nogle har lavet lyd, andre har lavet musik og nogle har taget billeder.
---- Hvordan bruger man “Jeg er Nørrebro” ----
* Tag dine hovedtelefoner på, se på app kortet på din telefon og begynd hvor som helst. Historierne hører til gadehjørner, bygninger og butikker og spilles automatisk når du går forbi
* Stop op hvis du vil høre historien til ende, fortsæt med at gå, hvis du vil skifte til en ny
* Kommer du for hurtigt ud af en historie, kan du gå nogle skridt tilbage og den samler op hvor du slap
---- 28 historier du ikke vidste fandtes ----
* Han er 14 år og midt i en drøm. Siden han som lille var med sin mor i Føtex, har han ønsket at arbejde der, og nu er han i praktik. Han er stolt af at føle sig som en rigtig medarbejder
* Hun var Danmarks første sengekantsskuespillerinde. For nyligt da hun ryddede op, fandt hun en pose med kærestebreve fra før sin mands tid. “Min kære pusserpige”, begynder en af tilbederne sit brev til hende
* Han opsætter paraboler, det er hans job. Op til 10 styks på en dag, så folk kan fange alverdens kanaler. Andre i kvarteret hader parabolerne og går langt for at få dem fjernet. Nogle gik engang så langt som til menneskerettighedsdomstolen.
Bristol Opening Doors was developed by The Architecture Centre, Bristol and funded by The Heritage Lottery Fund with additional support from the Bristol Buildings Preservation Trust, Bristol City Council and the Drake Trust.
Architecture Centre Project Team:
Amy Harrison – Education Manager
Kate Howard – Project Volunteer
App development: Calvium
Illustrations: Naomi Hocking
Photography: Frances Guard
Logo and website design: Positive
The Architecture Centre would like to thank the project volunteers and participants for their generous contribution to the Bristol Opening Doors project.
Carnaby Echoes covers several diverse musical styles from jazz, reggae, rhythm & blues to rock and hip-hop. As you walk around the Carnaby Village, listen to interviews and music, and view pictures relating to key music venues, clothes shops, nightclubs and magazine offices that attracted music fans and sub-cultures to the Carnaby area.
Artist Lucy Harrison explores the little known music heritage, from 1930s jazz clubs such as the Nest and the Florence Mills Social Parlour, to the introduction of Ska to the UK by Count Suckle and Duke Vin at the Roaring Twenties Club in the 1960s. Vibrant plaques on key buildings mark these locations, guiding visitors on a tour through history.
‘Lucy Harrison, an artist who uses places to get to people’s stories, has uncovered a new old Carnaby Village. One that’s still musical, but not so clichéd. One where histories jump, stop-start, fold back on themselves, fast forward, fade and emerge again, louder, stranger, but still connected. One where the stories are unknown, forgotten or never heard.’ Miranda Sawyer
The Carnaby Echoes app is by artist Lucy Harrison and is commissioned by Shaftesbury PLC.
Warning: some videos contain strong language.
Mrs Green, the Usherette (Jacqui Bressington) will guide you through the app.
Help menu allows you to replay the instructions, start the app from the beginning again or switch between inside and outside.
QR codes 1-15 are hidden inside building, including the auditorium.
QR Codes 16-26 are in the main Curzon Collection, which is generally open on the first Sunday and the third Saturday and Sunday of every month (check the Curzon website for details: http://www.curzon.org.uk).
Projection Hero, a miniature cinema installation which you can manipulate with your phone – open the curtains, dim the lights and play the movies – including the infamous Pearl and Dean ‘Asteroid’ theme and poignant interviews with retired projectionists.
Outside, your GPS position will trigger audio memories and videos.
Manual ‘No GPS’ interface.
Listen out for Victor Cox (Ian Lavender) and his stepmother Blanche (Anna Farthing), the family who built the cinema, as they reminisce about the cinema’s hey day.
Health and safety warning: whilst outside you may need to cross the road to get a better vantage point, so please do be careful and do use the two pedestrian crossings available.
We recommend that you use headphones with the app, especially outside where it can be quite trafficky.
If you don’t have GPS or should you be unable to physically visit the Curzon, you can still use the manual interface to explore the outside of the building. Likewise, all the QR codes used inside the building (apart from Projection Hero) are also available on the help website for use remotely. However we do recommend you visit in person if at all possible, as the content is optimized to be experienced at the venue.
The Curzon Memories App was funded by University of the West of England.
Cathy Poole, Gareth Negus, Maurice Thornton and the Board of Trustees at the Curzon Community Cinema, Clevedon
Jo Reid, Tom Melamed at Calvium / AppFurnace
Tarim at Media Playgrounds
Simon Dorgan at Urbi et Orbi
Jon Dovey, Constance Fleuriot, Sam Kinsley and Nick Triggs at Digital Cultures Research Centre University of the West of England
Peter Seabrook-Harris at Pearl and Dean
Gary McIntyre voice recordings
Watershed Media Centre and Pervasive Media Studio
Sy Taffel and Jess Linington for documentation
All those who tested the app and Projection Hero
Kneehigh are from Cornwall and are celebrated internationally as a theatre company committed to creating magical, inventive and entertaining experiences for all.
As part of the Connections Programme, Anna Maria Murphy, local poet and Kneehigh ‘Word Witch’, has been walking the roads less travelled of Cornwall, collecting stories and memories from people she meets along the way. Anna then edits and exaggerates the collection to make an entertaining, and often moving, living landscape rooted in real people and places. This app allows you to listen to dramatisations of stories collected in Perranporth, a small resort town on the North Cornwall Coast with a vibrant history that includes dynamite works, a secret army and knitted swimming costumes.
You can listen to the stories ‘rambling’ in the location where they were collected, or you can choose to experience the walk via the armchair mode in your own home - perhaps whilst you are planning a trip to Cornwall, or as a memory to share when you return home. Whichever way you play it you will encounter local legends, gossip and a good deal of laughter along the way.
'On a Theme of Hermes' is kindly supported by Arts Council England - Lottery Funded
PRS for Music Foundation
Lighthouse - Poole's Centre For The Arts Borough of Poole
Uncover the secrets and stories hidden amongst the brambles and long grasses of Tooting Bec Common, alongside a rather odd resident, who goes under the name of Toot! This game will get you to re-explore the Common, with four mission zones to complete. Along the way Toot will set tasks, ask questions and get you to inspect your surrounds for clues!
One you have completed all four zones you can collect an official GOCK (Guardians of Common Knowledge) badge, from the cafe on the Common!
Sie hören die folgenden Texte:
Wenn ein Pfründer einmal Wein will
Magd und Knecht
Der reiche Sommer
Schatten im Sommer
Wer läutet draußen an der Tür
Aus: Gesammelte Gedichte in 3 Bänden. Herausgegeben von Erwin Chvojka. Band 1 © Paul Zsolnay Verlag Wien 1997 und 2005
Mond im Heu
Aus: Gesammelte Gedichte in 3 Bänden. Herausgegeben von Erwin Chvojka. Band 2 © Paul Zsolnay Verlag Wien 1998
Auf dem stillen Kirchberg stand
Auf der Kirchenstiege
Der alte Knecht