* It’s from RealVNC, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see kb.realvnc.com/questions/1
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
VNC is a registered trademark of RealVNC Ltd. in the U.S. and in other countries. Protected by UK patent 2481870.
PLEASE DO NOT USE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS.
INSTEAD CONTACT US ON email@example.com
Features and Highlights
★ View online documents online
★ Build-in viewer will full screen option
★ Ability to create shortcuts to document
★ Share document link to your friends
★ View online document in your favourite web browser
★ Supports App2SD and Holo Themes
Supported file types
Microsoft Word (.DOC and .DOCX)
Microsoft Excel (.XLS and .XLSX)
Microsoft PowerPoint (.PPT and .PPTX)
Adobe Portable Document Format (.PDF)
XML Paper Specification (.XPS)
This application contains Adv on screens and on the system notification; this supports further development of the application. Thanks for your support.
If you like this app, Share and spread it with your near and dear ones. Else, please send your valuable feedbacks and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to hear from you.
Note: By using this app, you also accept that you will not use this app to open your confidential documents.
KeyWords : Online Document Viewer, Online PDF Viewer, Online word Viewer, Online Excel Viewer, Online Power Point Viewer, Online Presentation Viewer, Document shortcut, Shortcut
Take your files, photos, music on the go with Zoolz Viewer app.
Zoolz is a comprehensive solution for businesses for backing up, archiving, data management, and collaboration by backing up Windows PCs and Servers, External drives, Network locations and more for easy data access and sharing.
Zoolz makes it easy to backup, access and share all your files easily from the web, Android device, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch anytime anywhere. You can also preview all your photos, stream your backed up music and videos with a tap that are stored on your Windows PCs, Mac, external and network drives. Your backup is secure and durable thanks to 3 levels of encryption, deduplication, a powerful backend residing on Amazon AWS, and more.
Thanks to cold storage, backing up all your files can cost as low as $0.03/month per GB!
If you do not have an account to can sign up for a free 15-day trial directly from your mobile
Zoolz Viewer Features
• Photo Preview of all your backed up pictures
• Share any file no matter how large to anyone
• Access your encrypted files from your mobile
• Multiple computer viewing support
• Search for your files on Zoolz
• Read your documents
• On a plane, no problem! Listen to your music offline
• Save your photos to your photo gallery
• Pure, secure and reliable Cloud Solution
• One solution to protect all
• Save more money with Cold Storage(TM)
• Complete Users Management
• Copy, Encrypt, and Ship(TM)
• Easy Deployment (1000s in just 5 mins)
• Protect Servers
• Elastic plan at an extremely low cost
Complete list of features at:
Because newer versions of EBookDroid are not open source, this is a fork of the last GPL version of EBookDroid. Most work has been done by the authors of EBookDroid. We provide bug fixes and improvements in this fork.
Supports the following formats:
* XPS (OpenXPS)
* Comic Books (cbz) (NO support for cbr (rar compressed))
* FictionBook (fb2, fb2.zip)
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
FAQ, information about supported MIME types, and available Intents can be found in the Wiki (https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer/wiki).
We need your support to fix outstanding bugs, join development by forking the project!