Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have a Nexus device. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-The File Manager tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-The navigation menu to change between Photos, Videos, Document and the File Manager can be accessed by the three lines in the upper left hand corner.
-If you have an issue, you can tap "Homesoft" from the About screen for e-mail support.
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website link for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
Is it necessary to spend bucks on surveillance cameras? You have a better option, with Alfred! Turn your unused smartphones to surveillance cameras for free. Your smartphone is definitely more versatile and powerful than IP cameras in the market. If you are looking for a home security solution, baby monitor, pet monitor or an IP cam, stop searching now that you have Alfred.
Video surveillance has never been easier. Install Alfred the mobile app on two Android phones. One is your Camera at your designated location and take the other one with you as a Viewer. Log in with the same Google account, and that’s it! You are now connected to your loved ones via WiFi or 3G/4G from anywhere in the world. With Alfred’s motion detection feature, you are alerted with surveillance photos. Alfred keeps you informed at all times.
What’s so special about Alfred?
1. Alfred is friendly: Easy to use. No tutorial required at all.
2. Alfred supports multiple Viewers and multiple Cameras.
3. Alfred is always ready: Alfred minimizes the launch time. After you select your camera, you can see the secured location within 1-3 seconds even when you are using mobile connection.
4. Alfred is fast: With the tech, in less than a second, Alfred connects you and the secured location with the shortest latency and the highest interactivity.
5. Alfred is efficient: Depending on your network speed, Alfred adjusts video quality so you have clearer images and lag-free streaming.
6. Alfred is perceptive: Alfred offers free motion detection features. You get free photo messages from Alfred when motions are detected. Clicking on the message, you are directed to real-time surveillance of the specific location.
7. Alfred is deterrent: Two-way communication feature allows you to warn and deter unauthorized visitors.
8. Alfred is interactive: Sing to your baby or talk to your pets with the two-way communication feature.
1. Alfred is your baby cam. Alfred makes sure you are the first one to know if your baby is crying, sleeping or waking up. When your baby rolls over, Alfred sends you a motion detection message right away.
2. Alfred is your pet monitor. Alfred knows that they all look innocent but will help you identify who knocked over the trashcan. Interact with your pets with Alfred’s two-way communication features.
3. Alfred is your office surveillance camera. Manage your staff, visitor and assets with Alfred. Alfred secures your properties by sending you photo messages when motions are detected. Alfred is more responsive than other IP cameras.
4. Alfred is your nanny cam. Alfred makes it easier to manage your nanny or caretaker, and rest assured that your loved ones are in good hands.
5. Alfred is your home security system. Alfred guards your doors and garage to check if you have visitors, if your children have arrived home from school, if there is any suspicious people around, or if anyone left garbage at your doorstep. Alfred ensures that you are alerted when there is a break in or any suspicious activities.
6. Alfred is your spy cam. Alfred collects photo and footage evidence for you.
How can Alfred serve you?
1. Attach a fisheye lens to your smartphone for a wide-angle view.
2. Don’t worry about power cords and sockets. A mobile battery or a power bank for your phone can solve the problem. Locate your Camera phone wherever you prefer.
3. It is suggested to locate your phone closer to a WiFi station to ensure stable connection.
4. Press “Save Power” to keep your Camera phone connected for longer.
5. Where a tripod or a camera stand is not available, you can set up the Camera phone and target at your designated direction easily with a mug.
6. Any unused Android phone can work as your Camera phone, start watching over your location 24/7, and send you alerts if something comes up. tinyCam, dropCam and webcam.
This application allows you launch the camera application (Camera Launcher) on devices that do not allow default this option (such as the Nexus 7) offering camera, either front or rear.
You can use all the options available, record videos or take pictures.
Get the most out of your Nexus 7 using your camera!
Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled.
USB storage access:
Needed for writing the settings file and caching ads.
Read phone identity:
Needed for an ad exchange service.
Plug and play means no need to set up router and internet configuration when you want to install one network camera.all installation and setting could be finished within three mins even the customers know nothing about the computer and internet.
Main functions include:
1.Unique p2p account for each camera.
2.No port forward
3.100% p2p successful connection
Android Version Support : Android 2.2 (Froyo) to Android 5.0 (Lollipop).
1. Detects all your videos in your phone and plays all your videos.
2. Detects USB or External Storage Devices such as PEN Drive, External HDD Connected to Micro USB Port of the Device and Plays them without copying the files to phone.
3. Full Subtitle support with automatic detection.
4. Progressive bitrate streaming for smooth streaming of your videos.
5. Many of the network protocols supported like HTTP, RTMP, M3U8, RTSP, MMS, MMSH.
6. Supports UDP Protocol for Streaming.
7. Innovative Touch Gestures for Seeking, Volume and Brightness control.
8. Full Screen Video viewing with many options to resize Video.
9. Control Lock for watching Your Videos without any disturbance.
10 Supports android Lollipop Version i.e Android 5.0 OS Version.
Video Format Supported:
.3g2, .3gp, .3gp2, .3gpp, .amv, .asf, .avi, .divx, drc, .dv, .f4v, .flv, .gvi, .gxf, .iso, .m1v, .m2v, .m2t, .m2ts, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .mp2, .mp2v, .mp4, .mp4v, .mpe, .mpeg, .mpeg1, .mpeg2, .mpeg4, .mpg, .mpv2, .mts, .mtv, .mxf, .mxg, .nsv, .nuv, .ogm, .ogv, .ogx, .ps, .rec, .rm, .rmvb, .tod, .ts, .tts, .vob, .vro, .webm, .wm, .wmv, .wtv, .xesc
Note: 1. USB Playback and Mouting only supported from android version 3.1(Honeycomb MR1) and above so device with OS version less than 3.1 can use app as a Powerfull Video Player which can play any kind of Videos.
2. USB Plug and Play only supported on Devices which has Hardware support for USB-OTG(On the GO). For all other phone this application can be used as Video player to play the videos present in the phone.
Moto G, Nexus Devices, Moto X, HTC ONE, HTC ONE X, SAMSUNG GALAXY S3, S4, S5, XPERIA.
* PLEASE NOTE : I am no longer able to update this app and have the re-built successor "Absolute TWiT".
Watch TWiT live streams or previous shows ,alongside the awesome TWiT chatroom - 100% free, very limited permissions, no advertising, just a typical Nexus experience.
Join the Google+ community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115423805890953141289
* Watch the TWiT.tv live stream, or a recorded show
* No chatroom configuration required, just enter a nickname and it's all automatic
* Change the color and size of the chatroom text
* Interact with the chatroom by sending messages
* Click URLs to view in the internal web browser (use this to interact with TWiTs straw poll feature or read users links). The browser shows the video and chatroom so you can still enjoy all the features while browsing the web!
* Choose streams from different providers, BitGravity/Flosoft/Ustream/Justin.tv in different bandwidth speeds
* Change where the chatroom text appears (overlay, right or bottom)
* Streams auto-switch if they are unreachable
* Displays the show playing if live, or the next live show with time
* Send message
* Receive private messages (Always displayed with a red background)
* Change nickname
* Respond to a VERSION command (Channel Ops may request version info)
* Quit and Join messages are suppressed
* ACTION messages shown (currently no support to enter an action)
* Show KICK messages
* #twitlive, #unfiltered and #offtopic chatrooms supported
* Video sometimes freezes - The live streams can be temperamental at best! Either wait for the stream to start again automatically, or press "restart video" if you suspect the video may need a kick start!
Feature requests, issues or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit bug reports on crashes and I'll jump straight onto them.