If you have the Nexus 7 2013 or Nexus 10, make sure you update to Android 4.4+ to avoid problems.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-The USB drive/flash memory card must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS (no exFAT or extN support). FAT & NTFS are the most common formats for flash cards and USB Drives.
-Read Only for NTFS.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
This application allows you launch the camera application (Camera Launcher) on devices that do not allow default this option (such as the Nexus 7) offering camera, either front or rear.
You can use all the options available, record videos or take pictures.
Get the most out of your Nexus 7 using your camera!
Don't think about brightness around you. Just shoot your face. Anywhere, Anytime.
"Front camera for Night" will give you the 'Truly different' way how shoot photo with your front camera.
+ Lists your camera apps and permits you to start one.
+ 2 Lists: A foto camera list and a video camera list
+ Enables the system camera if needed
+ Beautiful user interface and camera icon made by me
+ Starts itself and the camera apps very quickly
+ Optimized for smartphones and tablets
+ SDCard install support
The pro version of camera starter without ads is available at
Network communication: Full Internet access, view network/wifi connections:
Needed by the camera starter for completely anonymous download statistics and ads.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage:
Needed by the camera starter for writing its own settings file and for caching ads.
Read phone identity:
Needed by the camera starter for the tapfortap.com service.
Why is the camera starter file so big?
Because camera starter contains high definition images.
How can i contact the developer of camera starter?
For support or suggestions use the reporting system inside camera starter.
* PLEASE NOTE : I am no longer able to update this app and have the re-built successor "Absolute TWiT".
Watch TWiT live streams or previous shows ,alongside the awesome TWiT chatroom - 100% free, very limited permissions, no advertising, just a typical Nexus experience.
Join the Google+ community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115423805890953141289
* Watch the TWiT.tv live stream, or a recorded show
* No chatroom configuration required, just enter a nickname and it's all automatic
* Change the color and size of the chatroom text
* Interact with the chatroom by sending messages
* Click URLs to view in the internal web browser (use this to interact with TWiTs straw poll feature or read users links). The browser shows the video and chatroom so you can still enjoy all the features while browsing the web!
* Choose streams from different providers, BitGravity/Flosoft/Ustream/Justin.tv in different bandwidth speeds
* Change where the chatroom text appears (overlay, right or bottom)
* Streams auto-switch if they are unreachable
* Displays the show playing if live, or the next live show with time
* Send message
* Receive private messages (Always displayed with a red background)
* Change nickname
* Respond to a VERSION command (Channel Ops may request version info)
* Quit and Join messages are suppressed
* ACTION messages shown (currently no support to enter an action)
* Show KICK messages
* #twitlive, #unfiltered and #offtopic chatrooms supported
* Video sometimes freezes - The live streams can be temperamental at best! Either wait for the stream to start again automatically, or press "restart video" if you suspect the video may need a kick start!
Feature requests, issues or comments to email@example.com
Submit bug reports on crashes and I'll jump straight onto them.
Media Link Player for DTVは、Android OS 4.0.3以上がインストールされた以下のAndroid端末でご利用頂けます。
Nexus ：Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7(2012), Nexus 7(2013), Nexus 10, Galaxy Nexus
Xperia：Xperia GX, Xperia Z, Xperia A, Xperia UL, Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z1 f, Xperia Tablet Z
ASUS ：MeMO Pad HD7
SHARP : AQUOS PHONE ZETA
（※1）接続確認が取れているレコーダーや録画対応テレビなどの情報については、本製品のデベロッパWebサイト(Media Link Player for DTVのサポート)からご確認頂けます。
・地デジ/BS/CSで録画された番組はHDMI、Composite AV Cableを使用した外部音声/映像出力インタフェイスへの出力を行う事はできません。
GoPro Remote is not only an alternative remote control for the official GoPro App in order to control all available editions of the full HD GoPro action cameras, it also gives your remote access to your SD card to look at recorded pictures or to play recorded videos. The application supports all GoPro specific settings, it comes with automatic GoPro model detection and provides an integrated live preview as well as external preview options for VLC and MX players.
Visit us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/afDL4
We need your support: http://goo.gl/6zqnl
Please update the firmware of your GoPro camera to the latest version before you use this application.
IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO REPORT ANY ISSUE. ALL EMAILS WILL BE ANSWERED SHORTLY.
The Media Browser provides access to the GoPro's SD card in order to play previously recorded videos or to have a look at your photos. By default, the following GoPro Hero action cameras that run the latest firmware update are supported (Hero 2, Hero 3 White, Hero 3+ Silver, Hero 3+ Black).
The Media Browser does not stream *.MP4 files directly as the files are simply too huge and the camera's WiFi capability is limited. Instead, the Media Browser can access so called Low Resolution Video files (*.LRV), which are created by the camera. However, the current release of GoPro's firmware does not create these files for every video. Based on your protune setting, it might be possible that these files are not created by the camera. As a result, you will not be able to play these videos with this application.
The internal live preview is based on a protocol to support as many devices as possible. As a result, some devices might encounter delays when enabling the preview. This is because Full HD video streaming is expensive and has to be done on the hardware layer. In addition, we also support external players to display your GoPro live preview in full screen mode. Therefore, we linked our application to the VLC Player as well as the MX Player, which have to be installed first:
VLC Player for Android: http://goo.gl/b4Zgi
MX Player for Android: http://goo.gl/v8sUi
Become a beta tester now and be able to access updates earlier: http://goo.gl/Aptll
All available GoPro cameras, including Hero HD2 cameras are supported. The app is designed to detect the camera model automatically:
• GoPro Hero HD3+ Black Edition (Bawa)
• GoPro Hero HD3+ Silver Edition (Uluwatu)
• GoPro Hero HD3 Black Edition
• GoPro Hero HD3 Silver Edition
• GoPro Hero HD3 White Edition
• GoPro Hero HD2 with WiFi Backpack
Synchronization: No matter if you change a setting in the app or directly on the camera, GoPro Remote will synchronize everything accordingly so you do not have to worry about anything.
Selection Assistance: The application only shows you the options that can be selected for a specific setup. For example, when Protune is enabled, only settings that can be used together with protune will be visible to you.
Setting Description: For those of you who do not know the user manual by heart, every setting is equipped with a short text telling you when to use it and how it affects the current camera setup
● Free version available with limited output resolution and no touch-to-focus. TRY IT FIRST!
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
● Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image, providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on device memory).
● Wide Shot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image, while preserving scene geometry. The result is like taking a single shot using a wide-angle lens.
● Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them together in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
● Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
● Ability to lock image focus by long pressing the shutter button and recompose the shot.
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● On-screen remaining photos indicator.
● Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Save photos to internal or external storage.
● The best alternatives to Google's own Android apps - Engadget
● "what it does - it does the best" - ZDNet, 8/10
● "ProCapture's streamlined interface has an immediate appeal for us." - DPReview Connect
● "it’s the second WideShot option that makes this app a must-have." - Forbes
● "ProCapture delivers some truly excellent photographic tools." - AndroidTapp, 4.8/5
● Video review by hollywoodfrodo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f1mj5BrEWM
Please email us in case you encounter any problem.
8MP super high resolution images will look traffic on a device such as Nexus 7.
A lovely pink azalea houseplant takes well to a sunny summer outside.
A fiery hot pink hanging geranium.
Bright orange dahlias lend color to any container garden.
Violas add accent and color to the garden border.
It's hard to beat a tuberous begonia for profuse bloom.
African daisies (osteospermum) come in many colors and love the sun.
Yellow African daisies and hot pink petunias do well in garden containers.
Hot pink begonias make beautiful hanging baskets.
Dahlias come in all colors and many shapes and sizes.
Dahlia blloms can grow as large as a dinner plate.
White African daisies, bright red flowering tobacco plant, yellow straw flowers, and blue lobelia.
Pink African daisies and red hanging geraniums in a garden basket.
Orange giant begonias and white bacopa make a beautiful hanging basket.
Begonia flower in Belgium.
Orange gerbia daisies are an early colorful addition to the deck.
Daisies have a worldwide distribution, being found everywhere except Antarctica. They are especially numerous in tropical and subtropical regions (notably Central America, eastern Brazil, the Andes, the Mediterranean, southern Africa, central Asia, and southwestern China).
Plants prefer a warm and sunny position and rich soil, although they tolerate poor soil, salt or drought well. Modern cultivars flower continuously when watered and fertilised well, and dead-heading is not necessary, because they do not set seed easily.
Pink snap dragons
Antirrhinum is a genus of plants commonly known as snapdragons from the flowers' fancied resemblance to the face of a dragon that opens and closes its mouth when laterally squeezed.
White African daisies, yellow straw flowers, dianthus, and bacopa in a deck flower box.
African daisies and geraniums
African daisies ( osteospermum)
Orange tuberous begonias in a hanging basket
Bright cherry corona dianthus, African daisies and pink petunias
Nothing beats the grace of a fuchsia bud.
The beautiful face of a spring pansy
The setting sun outlines orange nasturtiums in gold.
Purple and white pansies bloom throughout the summer in cooler climates.
Pansies come in many colors and are the first flower in the spring and can survive light frosts.
Pansy breeding has produced a wide range of flower colors including yellow, gold, orange, purple, violet, red, white, and even black (very dark purple) many with large showy face markings.
A spider web lends interest to gerbia daisies in the sunset.
Straw flowers are beautiful in the summer and all year when dried and brought inside.
A single peony catches the light.
The peony is among the longest-used flowers in ornamental culture and is one of the smallest living creature national emblems in China.
Fresh rain drops sparkle on a rose.
The aggregate fruit of the rose is a berry-like structure called a rose hip.
Hot pink begonias with yellow centers sparkle in the rain.
Rain drops on a gerbia daisy.
Gerbia daisies do fine in a light rain but don't like a lot of heavy wet weather.
Rosebuds in the rain make for a stunning photo.
Hot pink dianthus do well in the rain. Blue lobelia can handle some rain but not extended heavy downpours.
Cherry corona dianthus are a showy winner in Southeast Alaska's wet cool summers.
Delicaet salmon colored diascia can bloom profusely in baskets.
Fire engine red geraniums and white lobelia are perfect for Forth of July baskets.
Yellow and purple pansies and cherry corona dianthus are a good cool flower combination that will bloom into fall.
Gerbia daisy is native to South Africa.
This beautiful hybrid azalea.
Petunias, the ultimate summer flower.
Did you know you can take pictures from your Nexus 7? Nexus 7 has a front-facing camera but unfortunately does not come with a default camera icon. This app helps you trigger the default camera app of Nexus 7 and use it to take pictures. All the pictures taken are saved at the default location and can be viewed in any gallery apps / file explorers. This is a very handy app for all Nexus 7 owners who want to take pictures from their devices.
1. This is an Ad-supported version and hence requires internet permissions. We strongly discourage push notification ads and we do not use such ads in any of our devices.
2. Although this is specifically built for Nexus 7, this app can be used in any other Android device to open the default camera app.
3. If you want to use your device camera to take videos then use this app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zealdroid.nexus7videocamera
Ad Free version now available at - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zealdroid.nexus7camerapro
With Nexus Radio you can listen to thousands of streaming internet radio stations on-demand from all around the globe!
- Thousands of Streaming Radio Stations
- Many Stations are Commercial Free!
- Station Library Receives Regular Updates
- 38 Genres
- Bit-rates up to 320k
- Use on 3G/4G/LTE Mobile Networks!
Learn More at NexusRadio.com
Did you know you can take videos from your Nexus 7? Nexus 7 has a front-facing camera but unfortunately does not come with a default video camera icon. This app helps you trigger the default video camera app of Nexus 7 and use it to take videos. All the videos taken are saved at the default location and can be viewed in any gallery apps / file explorers. This is a very handy app for all Nexus 7 owners who want to take videos from their devices.
1. This is an Ad-free version and no permissions at all.
2. Although this is specifically built for Nexus 7, this app can be used in any other Android device to open the default video camera app.
3. If you want to use the device camera to launch the camera app to take pictures then use this app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zealdroid.nexus7camerapro
Work with devices :
* Sony RX100-mk2
* Sony NEX-5R
* Sony QX-10 / QX-100
* Sony NEX-6
* Sony Alpha-7
* Sony RX10
* Sony DSC-HX50V
Ask me for more camera support (need wifi connection)
How to use
* Start Timelapse app
* Put your camera in "Ctrl with Smartphone" mode or pair it by NFC
This application will NOT create a video from your pictures.
Pictures are stored in your CAMERA SD CARD.
* Initial delay
* Photo preview
* Take pictures when screen is off
GitHub project: https://github.com/ThibaudM/timelapse-sony
-Record with back or front camera
-You can make and receive phone calls while recording(some devices record the conversation)
-You can use others applications while recording(except radio and media players)
-Set the maximum recording time, 1 or 3 minutes(unlimited in PRO version)
-The device does not plays any sound when the recording starts or stops (Some devices do not support this depending on your country laws, also remember to disable sounds when you click something in your device, settings>sound>audible selection , checkbox disable)
-The app creates an icon called "docs" in your desktop , pressing that icon starts or stops the recording, only you know that the device is recording . A notification appears at the top left corner of the screen while recording.
-You can delete the shortcut, and if you need it afterwards, you can create another one from the app .
-Select the folder where you want to save the videos (PRO version)
-Open the destination folder of the video recordings if you have a file manager installed at your device.
This app allows you to make video recordings and the people around you will not notice.Once the recording is started you can use the others app in your phone, even receive and make phone calls, or lock the screen.The device does not plays any sound, you only notice the start or stop recording when you have it in your hand with a little vibration.
This is the free version, you can make recordings with a maximum duration of 1 or 3 minutes.Get PRO version if you want unlimited time recording and save the videos in the folder that you choose.
- cctv camera
- spy video camera
- spy video recorder
- hidden video camera
- surveillance camera
- background video camera
- secret video recorder
- stealth camera
- spy camcorder
-Only shows the camera resolutions supported by your device
-Creates a shorcut in the starting screen that can start recording without opening the app.You can stop recording in the same way
-Saves the last recording configuration
Keyword: spy camera, spy DVR, spy video, background camera, stealth camera, stealh video, secret camera, secret video, secret video camera, secret video recorder, SVR, hidden camera, hidden video, hidden video recorder, silent camera, silent video, silent recorder, silent DVR