If you have the Nexus 7 2013 or Nexus 10, make sure you update to Android 4.4+ to avoid problems.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-The USB drive/flash memory card must be formatted as FAT16, FAT32 or NTFS (no exFAT or extN support). FAT & NTFS are the most common formats for flash cards and USB Drives.
-Read Only for NTFS.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
This application allows you launch the camera application (Camera Launcher) on devices that do not allow default this option (such as the Nexus 7) offering camera, either front or rear.
You can use all the options available, record videos or take pictures.
Get the most out of your Nexus 7 using your camera!
* PLEASE NOTE : I am no longer able to update this app and have the re-built successor "Absolute TWiT".
Watch TWiT live streams or previous shows ,alongside the awesome TWiT chatroom - 100% free, very limited permissions, no advertising, just a typical Nexus experience.
Join the Google+ community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115423805890953141289
* Watch the TWiT.tv live stream, or a recorded show
* No chatroom configuration required, just enter a nickname and it's all automatic
* Change the color and size of the chatroom text
* Interact with the chatroom by sending messages
* Click URLs to view in the internal web browser (use this to interact with TWiTs straw poll feature or read users links). The browser shows the video and chatroom so you can still enjoy all the features while browsing the web!
* Choose streams from different providers, BitGravity/Flosoft/Ustream/Justin.tv in different bandwidth speeds
* Change where the chatroom text appears (overlay, right or bottom)
* Streams auto-switch if they are unreachable
* Displays the show playing if live, or the next live show with time
* Send message
* Receive private messages (Always displayed with a red background)
* Change nickname
* Respond to a VERSION command (Channel Ops may request version info)
* Quit and Join messages are suppressed
* ACTION messages shown (currently no support to enter an action)
* Show KICK messages
* #twitlive, #unfiltered and #offtopic chatrooms supported
* Video sometimes freezes - The live streams can be temperamental at best! Either wait for the stream to start again automatically, or press "restart video" if you suspect the video may need a kick start!
Feature requests, issues or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit bug reports on crashes and I'll jump straight onto them.
Don't think about brightness around you. Just shoot your face. Anywhere, Anytime.
"Front camera for Night" will give you the 'Truly different' way how shoot photo with your front camera.
+ Lists your camera apps and permits you to start one.
+ 2 Lists: A foto camera list and a video camera list
+ Enables the system camera if needed
+ Beautiful user interface and camera icon made by me
+ Starts itself and the camera apps very quickly
+ Optimized for smartphones and tablets
+ SDCard install support
The pro version of camera starter without ads is available at
Network communication: Full Internet access, view network/wifi connections:
Needed by the camera starter for completely anonymous download statistics and ads.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage, test access to protected storage:
Needed by the camera starter for writing its own settings file and for caching ads.
Read phone identity:
Needed by the camera starter for the tapfortap.com service.
Why is the camera starter file so big?
Because camera starter contains high definition images.
How can i contact the developer of camera starter?
For support or suggestions use the reporting system inside camera starter.
With Nexus Radio you can listen to thousands of streaming internet radio stations on-demand from all around the globe!
- Thousands of Streaming Radio Stations
- Many Stations are Commercial Free!
- Station Library Receives Regular Updates
- 38 Genres
- Bit-rates up to 320k
- Use on 3G/4G/LTE Mobile Networks!
Learn More at NexusRadio.com
GoPro Remote is not only an alternative remote control for the official GoPro App in order to control all available editions of the full HD GoPro action cameras, it also gives your remote access to your SD card to look at recorded pictures or to play recorded videos. The application supports all GoPro specific settings, it comes with automatic GoPro model detection and provides an integrated live preview as well as external preview options for VLC and MX players.
Visit us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/afDL4
We need your support: http://goo.gl/6zqnl
Please update the firmware of your GoPro camera to the latest version before you use this application.
IF YOU FIND ANY BUGS, PLEASE USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO REPORT ANY ISSUE. ALL EMAILS WILL BE ANSWERED SHORTLY.
The Media Browser provides access to the GoPro's SD card in order to play previously recorded videos or to have a look at your photos. By default, the following GoPro Hero action cameras that run the latest firmware update are supported (Hero 2, Hero 3 White, Hero 3+ Silver, Hero 3+ Black).
The Media Browser does not stream *.MP4 files directly as the files are simply too huge and the camera's WiFi capability is limited. Instead, the Media Browser can access so called Low Resolution Video files (*.LRV), which are created by the camera. However, the current release of GoPro's firmware does not create these files for every video. Based on your protune setting, it might be possible that these files are not created by the camera. As a result, you will not be able to play these videos with this application.
The internal live preview is based on a protocol to support as many devices as possible. As a result, some devices might encounter delays when enabling the preview. This is because Full HD video streaming is expensive and has to be done on the hardware layer. In addition, we also support external players to display your GoPro live preview in full screen mode. Therefore, we linked our application to the VLC Player as well as the MX Player, which have to be installed first:
VLC Player for Android: http://goo.gl/b4Zgi
MX Player for Android: http://goo.gl/v8sUi
Become a beta tester now and be able to access updates earlier: http://goo.gl/Aptll
All available GoPro cameras, including Hero HD2 cameras are supported. The app is designed to detect the camera model automatically:
• GoPro Hero HD3+ Black Edition (Bawa)
• GoPro Hero HD3+ Silver Edition (Uluwatu)
• GoPro Hero HD3 Black Edition
• GoPro Hero HD3 Silver Edition
• GoPro Hero HD3 White Edition
• GoPro Hero HD2 with WiFi Backpack
Synchronization: No matter if you change a setting in the app or directly on the camera, GoPro Remote will synchronize everything accordingly so you do not have to worry about anything.
Selection Assistance: The application only shows you the options that can be selected for a specific setup. For example, when Protune is enabled, only settings that can be used together with protune will be visible to you.
Setting Description: For those of you who do not know the user manual by heart, every setting is equipped with a short text telling you when to use it and how it affects the current camera setup
Did you know you can take videos from your Nexus 7? Nexus 7 has a front-facing camera but unfortunately does not come with a default video camera icon. This app helps you trigger the default video camera app of Nexus 7 and use it to take videos. All the videos taken are saved at the default location and can be viewed in any gallery apps / file explorers. This is a very handy app for all Nexus 7 owners who want to take videos from their devices.
1. This is an Ad-free version and no permissions at all.
2. Although this is specifically built for Nexus 7, this app can be used in any other Android device to open the default video camera app.
3. If you want to use the device camera to launch the camera app to take pictures then use this app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zealdroid.nexus7camerapro
Did you know you can take pictures from your Nexus 7? Nexus 7 has a front-facing camera but unfortunately does not come with a default camera icon. This app helps you trigger the default camera app of Nexus 7 and use it to take pictures. All the pictures taken are saved at the default location and can be viewed in any gallery apps / file explorers. This is a very handy app for all Nexus 7 owners who want to take pictures from their devices.
1. This is an Ad-free version and requires no permission at all.
2. Although this is specifically built for Nexus 7, this app can be used in any other Android device to open the default camera app.
3. If you want to use your device camera to take videos then use this app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zealdroid.nexus7videocamerapro
- Add music to video, make your music video
- Trim your videos
- Split your videos into two clips
- Merge multiple videos into one file, and you can add music.
- Convert video to MP3 audio
- Share your clips to Youtube, Facebook,etc
- Rename and delete your clips
If you see any problems, please send email to email@example.com.
movie editor, movie edit, video editor, video trimmer , video cutter, cut video, video trimmer, trim, sort videos, video splitter, split videos, merge videos, video merge, video trim, video edit,share video
With Acer Video you can watch videos stored on your computer from any of your devices over a wireless or mobile network.
Plus, this application is free!
For more details, please visit the Acer Apps official website: http://www.acer.com/acercloud