This number games application is designed to help kids to understand the concept of numbers in a fun and easy way. Not only they can learn the numbers by the shape and pronunciation, but also understand better the order and concept of numbers by counting the various things which are all beautifully illustrated.
Be a good parent and help your kids to take a first step in math through play.
- Includes various neat design
- Voice system with accurate pronunciation
- Beautiful illustrations
IF YOUR KIDS LIKE IT, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK, RATING, OR COMMENTS FOR FUTHER INPUT AND UPDATE.
The beloved characters of Eric Carle are now available in The Very Hungry Caterpillar™ & Friends - Play & Explore, a stunning 3D pop-up app featuring fun and educational games and activities.
"This app reverently reproduces the watercolor cutouts for which Carle's books are famous, making this app spectacular to see... the mini-games are magical."
- Jinny Gudmundsen, USA Today
"This engaging app provides long-lasting, skill-building fun, and parents who revere Carle’s watercolor work won’t be disappointed in this digital incarnation."
- Kirkus Reviews
• Join The Very Hungry Caterpillar™, Mister Seahorse, The Very Quiet Cricket and other characters from Eric Carle’s best-selling books Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?, The Mixed-Up Chameleon and 10 Little Rubber Ducks
• Practice counting, sorting, and memory skills
• Learn about healthy eating, and discover amazing facts about caterpillars, seahorses, chameleons and other animals.
• Includes five language versions in a single app: English, French, German, Spanish and Japanese!
• Award-winning 3D technology
• Gentle animations bring the characters to life
• Fun and easy activities
• Earn badges for completing extra puzzles and challenges in every scene
• Guide the world's best-known caterpillar towards healthy fruits as he wriggles across the garden
• Play hide-and-seek with Mister Seahorse and his babies at the bottom of the ocean
• Guide the Brown Bear around a forest maze to find her bear cub
• Grow The Tiny Seed into a beautiful flower with help from the sun and the Little Cloud
• Watch The Mixed Chameleon change color as you help him gobble up bugs with his long tongue!
• Complete jigsaw puzzles of your favorite characters
Guaranteed to make fans of The Very Hungry Caterpillar smile!
"This is the first time Eric Carle art has been used in an app that you won't regret buying."
- Children’s Technology Review
"I found the mix of educational content with games to be brilliant, I loved the 'pages' of the books in between the games."
- Family Tech
"Not only does the app bring Eric Carle into the lives of 21st century preschoolers, but it teaches important reading skills, promotes problem solving, and boosts little-finger dexterity."
- iPad Kids
• Winner of eleven Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• Two iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• Two Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award (children’s book category)
RATE OUR APP!
We hate to bother you with this but the truth is that app reviews are incredibly important. We need to know what you think so that we can improve our products in the ways that you would like to see. Reviews give you a platform to be heard, help other customers to make decisions and help us spread the word about our apps. So, as you can see, it would really mean a lot to us if you would consider reviewing or rating this app!
We’d really love to hear what you think!
STAY IN TOUCH!
Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
- Visit us: storytoys.com
- Need help? For any technical issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Say hello to us on Facebook: facebook.com/StoryToys
- Tweet us @StoryToys
#1 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
#2 Phonics Song 2
#3 The Duck Song
#4 The Animal Sounds Song
#5 If you are happy
#6 ABC Song
#7 Muffin Songs - The Finger Family (Daddy Finger) - Original Version | children songs with lyrics
#8 Sesame Street: Elmo's Song
#9 The Wheels On The Bus Nursery Rhyme with The GiggleBellies
#10 Wheels Of The Bus Go Round And Round Nursery Rhyme for Children
#11 BINGO from Super Simple Songs
#12 Phonics Song
#13 Nursery Rhymes - Baa Baa Black Sheep
#14 The Gummy Bear Song With Lyrics
#15 ABC Song with Cute Ending
#16 Color Songs Collection Vol. 1 - Learn Colors, Teach Colours, Baby Toddler Preshcool Nursery Rhymes
#17 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Lullaby with The GiggleBellies - Nursery Rhyme
#18 Libya - Children Song
#19 The ABC Song
#20 Hickory Dickory Dock from Super Simple Songs
Free App To Watch And Listen To Childrens Songs
These children's songs videos are about animals, the ABCs, nursery rhymes, numbers... really, a little bit of everything for your child to enjoy.
The classic songs we all knew as a child, plus some of the newer songs are included.
And they'll have a great time learning the songs and singing along with them!
The content provided in this application is hosted on YouTube and is available in the public domain.
We have not uploaded any videos to YouTube. This application is just an organized way to browse and view YouTube videos in another way.
This app is unofficial and is simply a shortcut to the free information offered on YouTube.
Any problems or suggestions please contact us.
Children don’t need to sort through complicated menus. Jumps straight into the fun with just one tap! Parents can determine the pace of learning with the customizable options available via settings, including:
- The smallest and largest number to play (1 to 20)
- Count in order of smallest to largest, or by random
- Choose from 10 categories of real life objects
A FUN EXPERIENCE
Count along and learn the names of all your favourite animals, toys, household objects and more! Learn in a fun environment complete with cool sound effects, clear and pleasant voice narration, as well as positive feedback to encourage and to help young players stay motivated.
COUNT AROUND THE WORLD
All recorded by native speakers, you can now learn to count in 8 exciting languages. So count away! Includes: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Chinese Mandarin and Italian.
✔ Child-friendly interface with no complicated menus
✔ More than 130 objects to count along to
✔ 10 categories: animals, transport, shapes, household objects, musical instruments, toys, insects, food, ocean creatures and outdoor objects
✔ Clear and pleasant voice guide spoken by native speakers
✔ Available in 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, German, Swedish, Chinese Mandarin and Italian
✔ Fully adjustable game settings
✔ Beautiful real life photographs of objects
✔ Cheery background music track that can be easily switched on or off
"Mathematics and the numbers for children" will help your child:
- Very quick and easy learn to count to 10.
- Learn mental arithmetic
- Learn numbers - their designation, writing and names
Count animals with the children, remember and draw the numbers, play games.
Full version of the application contains the pronunciation of numbers, as well as additional educational games.
The study process is now available in English and Polish! The language can be set in settings
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
How to teach a child numbers 1 to 100.
This application allows you to choose the next number.
Fun educational counting.
Numbers activities for kids.
Play math games.
Teach kids to recognize numbers
Progress to counting.
Counting exercises for kindergarten and elemantary school grade.
This is an excellent game for children learning numbers.
Children learn basic math.
- Learn to count to 100.
- It's fun and colorful.
- Educational game.
- Teach numbers.
- Fun time activities for kids.
- An interactive math lesson
- levels change automatically.
- It's free!
Give them a complete 4 in 1 application to begin the first step of learning along with alphabets, counting, colors and matching alphabets along with beautiful pictures.
You may try our advanced version of Word Book on your tablet.
The below features help the application to be a single starter app for the kids.
1. Alphabets along with the features and sounds.
2. Colors along with the sounds.
3. Counting in numbers and words.
4. Helps to build the logic skills while matching the alphabets with the pictures.
Download The Word Book for FREE and give your kids a complete fun and learning app.
Keywords: Word Book, Alphabets, Kids Learning, Education, Counting, Colors, Logical Skills, Fun Games, Virtual Book, Learning App
Features in Kids Math Hundred Chart:
1) Hundred Chart with audio from numbers 1 -100
2) Blank Hundred Chart with timer. Kids can practice filling the whole chart.
3) Odd Numbers
4) Even Numbers
5) Missing Numbers. Kids can set the number of missing numbers in the hundred chart. There are three levels - Easy, Medium, Hard
6) Missing Numbers - 3 rows
7) Count By 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's and 10's
8) Puzzle - One More/One Less/10 More/10 Less
• Tap or tilt the screen to interact with the animals. The animals will be counted when baby taps or slide across the screen when baby tilts!
• Baby can dance along with two sung songs!
• Teaches numbers & counting 1-10, animals, first words and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
End User License Agreement: http://fpconnect.fisher-price.com/dssupdate/EULA/LaughLearn_GoogleEULA.html
• Count animals and help Mickey snap colorful photos!
• Match animals to their natural habitats to create a Wildlife Photo Album!
Did someone say road trip? Join Mickey and the gang on a globe-trotting trip to Mickey Beach. As they travel through exciting environments, kids take pictures while counting groups of animals and learning about wildlife habitats. Early math concepts such as sequencing, more and less, sorting, and numeral matching are also reinforced through play-along games and interactivity. With a rich variety of early math and science activities, children will delight in learning alongside Mickey and his Clubhouse pals.
• Hands-on activities help children practice early math and science skills.
• Word-by-word story text highlighting encourages pre-readers.
• Original animation and delightful sound bring the story to life.
• Easy-to-use navigation and game-play tools like tap, shake, and tilt.
• Story extension activities for parents and caregivers.
**This app's features are available in English only**
If you are experiencing any technical issues, please don't hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or email@example.com.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
Students hear a number spoken, they choose the matching image and then trace the number on the touch screen. Students are encouraged to trace numbers by hearing more of the music as they trace. After six right in a row, Race Mode starts automatically. It asks questions at speed to test the students' memory and comprehension of the numbers just covered, before continuing with new numbers. At the end of the race, students can see how well they have done relative to their other races. The game gradually focuses on any numbers that the students have difficulty recognizing, and speeds up as competence is gained.
By contrast to Race Mode, Story Mode slowly introduces new numbers by saying them as the images are shown, allowing students to quietly look, listen and learn.
The game is controlled by on-screen gestures which are simple to demonstrate and easy to use, and the game can be played without voice prompts.
* Teaches recognition and writing of numbers from 1 to 100
* Tracing with coloured Bubble Writing
* Race Mode tests memory and comprehension against the clock
* Story Mode allows students to look, listen and learn
* Slideshow Mode displays all the images in numerical order
* Easy on-screen gestures to control the game
* Context-sensitive help
The paid version of this app has much higher resolution photos than the free version. The free version has lower resolution photos and does contain advertising but no push advertising. No internet connection is required.
Kids will learn counting as they arrange the numbers in sequence and complete the pattern. This game is an amazing way to support number recognition and sequencing skills in small children. The kids will have a great time in placing the missing numbers in attractive train wagons, caterpillar, sunflower, ladybug, etc. The several stages and levels of game reiterate numbers 1-10 in sequence and practice number counting. The voice support helps the child in saying the numbers aloud.
By dragging and dropping the missing number to complete the series, children will strengthen their Math skills.
•Teaches number recognition and counting.
•Voice support helps in learning.
The App includes 0 to 10 numbers as well with images. Kids can count the image and memories the numbers. The number is played as sound as well.
It has an slide show option so kids doesn't need to click to move next and previous. This slide show can be stopped and they can navigate previous or next whenever they need. The slide show can be paused so parents can pause it while explaining about the alphabet or number to the child.
Clicking on the left images will replay the Alphabet/Number sound. Click on right image will replay the 'A for Apple phrase'
See if you have what it takes to become the Master Panda in this highly addictive adventure game! Conquer the Great Wall, African Safari and even Mars by eating bamboo and flying high into the air to avoid deadly obstacles! Watch your panda grow bigger and stronger the more you play!
你将带领着中国的国宝征服长城, 非洲野外甚至火星, 让可爱又威猛的熊猫足迹踏遍全世界的角落!途中的新鲜竹子将让你拥有惊人的连续弹跳与“屁密武器”!随着挑战时间和积分的递增, 你可以逐渐培养你的熊猫慢慢长大, 变得更加强壮, 最后成长为一只无敌熊猫!成为一个传奇人物:屁王!
Visit us at: