For our HobbyKing Customers (hobbyking.com), there is no need to set up a new account; you can simply log in directly with your HobbyKing account details. Otherwise you can sign up for a new account easily.
Create RC activities and invite your friends to join you or join RC activities that your friends have created. The activities feature includes time, location and model category guarantee to be user friendly.
1. Create and join events wherever, whenever; Keep track of RC events happening in your area
2. Share your location and allow others to see where you are playing at
3. Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments on the activities
4. Txt , chat and have group conversations with your friends
5. Share activities with apps like Facebook and Twitter
6. Stay tuned with the updated RC industry news
As soon as you download this App, you are ready to control the Kyosho iReceiver.
The iReciver is a 6-channel remote control receiver for hobby grade RC models.
As soon as you install the iReceiver in your RC cars, RC boats, and other various RC models, you can control the models using your Android devices.
For more fun, an optional iReceiver camera unit will enable you to control the model watching the real-time onboard video streaming transmitted from your RC model.
You'll feel like as if you were inside your RC!
Set up is as easy as connecting to a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) access point and you are ready to start.
The iReceiver supports more than 40 model memory slot, trim adjustment, control mode selection, end point adjustment, servo reversing, servo mixing, exponential, camera image vertical flipping, still camera function, video recording function, and stopwatch function.
With your Android device and Kyosho iReceiver, you'll discover an entirely new remote control experience!
Check http://T3chDad.com/flightlog for more information.
What's New in v3.1.0
1) Enabled editing of fuel usage when adding a flight.
2) Support for parallel charging of batteries.
3) Added capability for storage charges/discharges of batteries.
4) Option to hide retired items from lists.
5) Option to not track charging.
6) Option to select default flight view (Calendar or List).
7) User interface tweaks and improvement
8) Significant expansion of the Aircraft Notes functionality.
New in version 3.0:
1) Per-flight logging. Each flight is stored with its own unique data including date/time, power source used, flight number, flight notes, flight duration and if a crash occurred.
2) Battery cycle logging. Each battery cycle is stored with its own unique data including usage date/time, charge date/time, flight, cycle number, cycle notes, use duration, residual voltage and charge amount received.
3) New interface for browsing and viewing flights and battery cycles.
4) User Interface improvements...for a more professional and consistent look that is easier to read.
5) All of your current data will be migrated to this version.
Here are some of the features:
Easy to use:
....Consistent, streamlined user interface.
....Online reference and documenation
....Identical interface on both platforms
....Use or take your own pictures to identify all your equipment at a glance
....Change interface colors
....Flights for each aircraft
....Flight time for each aircraft
....Total Flight Time
....Cycles for each battery
....Total Cycles for all batteries
....Fuel consumption for each fuel
....Total Fuel consumption
....Medals, wings and trophies awarded for # of flights
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.