For our HobbyKing Customers (hobbyking.com), there is no need to set up a new account; you can simply log in directly with your HobbyKing account details. Otherwise you can sign up for a new account easily.
Create RC activities and invite your friends to join you or join RC activities that your friends have created. The activities feature includes time, location and model category guarantee to be user friendly.
1. Create and join events wherever, whenever; Keep track of RC events happening in your area
2. Share your location and allow others to see where you are playing at
3. Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments on the activities
4. Txt , chat and have group conversations with your friends
5. Share activities with apps like Facebook and Twitter
6. Stay tuned with the updated RC industry news
As soon as you download this App, you are ready to control the Kyosho iReceiver.
The iReciver is a 6-channel remote control receiver for hobby grade RC models.
As soon as you install the iReceiver in your RC cars, RC boats, and other various RC models, you can control the models using your Android devices.
For more fun, an optional iReceiver camera unit will enable you to control the model watching the real-time onboard video streaming transmitted from your RC model.
You'll feel like as if you were inside your RC!
Set up is as easy as connecting to a wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) access point and you are ready to start.
The iReceiver supports more than 40 model memory slot, trim adjustment, control mode selection, end point adjustment, servo reversing, servo mixing, exponential, camera image vertical flipping, still camera function, video recording function, and stopwatch function.
With your Android device and Kyosho iReceiver, you'll discover an entirely new remote control experience!
Wonder no more! Simply run the TFC Alloy Calculator, fill the virtual vessel, and find out what you can do!
* Say "tell me a joke"
* Voice recognition chatbot
* Artificial Intelligence
* Robot responds using default TTS Engine
* Say "Learn ..." to teach it something e.g. Learn the sun is hot
* Say "play 20 questions"
* Say "horoscope"
android.hardware.microphone - voice recognition
android.hardware.wifi - communication to backend chat service
android.hardware.camera - machine vision object, face recognition etc
Check http://T3chDad.com/flightlog for more information.
What's New in v3.1.0
1) Enabled editing of fuel usage when adding a flight.
2) Support for parallel charging of batteries.
3) Added capability for storage charges/discharges of batteries.
4) Option to hide retired items from lists.
5) Option to not track charging.
6) Option to select default flight view (Calendar or List).
7) User interface tweaks and improvement
8) Significant expansion of the Aircraft Notes functionality.
New in version 3.0:
1) Per-flight logging. Each flight is stored with its own unique data including date/time, power source used, flight number, flight notes, flight duration and if a crash occurred.
2) Battery cycle logging. Each battery cycle is stored with its own unique data including usage date/time, charge date/time, flight, cycle number, cycle notes, use duration, residual voltage and charge amount received.
3) New interface for browsing and viewing flights and battery cycles.
4) User Interface improvements...for a more professional and consistent look that is easier to read.
5) All of your current data will be migrated to this version.
Here are some of the features:
Easy to use:
....Consistent, streamlined user interface.
....Online reference and documenation
....Identical interface on both platforms
....Use or take your own pictures to identify all your equipment at a glance
....Change interface colors
....Flights for each aircraft
....Flight time for each aircraft
....Total Flight Time
....Cycles for each battery
....Total Cycles for all batteries
....Fuel consumption for each fuel
....Total Fuel consumption
....Medals, wings and trophies awarded for # of flights
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
Wandelroutes leiden je langs de mooiste en meest karakteristieke delen van het Leenderbos. Ook zijn er fiets, mountainbike en ruiterpaden. Op de speelweides op de Molenheide kun je gezellig picknicken
en spelen en er is een hondenlosloopgebied. Overnachten kan op natuurkampeerterrein Leenderbos aan het Strijperpad of in de vakantiewoning in Leenderstrijp.
In 'Ons Bos' vind je wandelroutes met extra digitale beleving in de vorm van audio, foto's en video.
Which animal is behind the closed fence? Your excited kid can open the fence to reveal the nice animal behind it. Your child will be greeted with as the animal will make its sound! Fun guaranteed.
The app includes the following animals: chicken, cow, coyote, dog, donkey, duck, elephant, frog, goat, lion, monkey, peacock, pig, rooster, sheep.
The excitement builds every time when the fence opens, to reveal another cute animal.
This is almost as good as a trip to the zoo!
Thanks to the following Flickr users for making their amazing pictures available under the Creative Commons Generic License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/deed.en_GB):
ddebold, elzey, cordery, mcbarnicle, miguelvieira, steelmore, daniraelaw, darkgurus_pics, sarah_mccans, briangratwicke, mape_s, smercury98, sorosh, Mike Hauser, leventlecri, paraflyer, waferboard, klearchos
With the MoonMappers Crater Decay app, you'll help CosmoQuest team scientists sort craters according to how much they've decayed over time. Newer craters on the Moon are crisp edged and stunning. Old craters … even on the weather-less Moon, old features get rounded down over time as they get pelted with micrometeorites and shaken up by large impacts nearby. Researchers need catalogs of specific types craters to answer different kind of questions, and every crater you classify helps them understand a little bit more about our Moon.
With Version 1.0 of this software, you can match newly mapped craters to one of 4 different states, ranging from “It’s perfect!” for sharp edged young craters to “That’s a crater?” for rounded dents in the moon that may mark some of the oldest impact sites. We’re going to have 15 different people look at every crater, and use the range of responses to make our final catalog of craters.
To participate and have your results count, you’ll need to register at CosmoQuest.org. We’ll contact you about discoveries you've helped our team of scientists accomplish, and you’ll get credit for all your efforts when results are published.
Download the MoonMappers Crater Decay App and start exploring the Moon today!
- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Marvel community and rank them in trending order
- Search: Marvel articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Marvel community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.