• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for Android shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Sign up at https://basecamp.com
Basecamp Classic is not supported.
★ Works on Nexus 7★
Everest is the first and the only Android application to support Basecamp Next!.
This version supports most of the features available through the API, and we ensure that they work really well. We are actively developing it and you can expect a new release every two weeks.
★ The next release is on September end ★
Everest currently supports the following
★ Offline support - all data is stored internally so that you can use it even when on the move
★ Messages - you can keep in touch with the latest on all basecamp projects
★ Comments - find out what the team thinks
★ Files - shows you a list of every attachment uploaded on the project
★ Events - every project shows you the latest that has been happening
★ Todo Lists - you can now view all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Todos - you can now view/edit/delete all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Website & Newsletter - to let you know what are we up to
★ Active Development - will releases planned for every two weeks
We do not support Basecamp Classic at this time. If you are interested in using Basecamp Classic, please use Beacon or Camper.
★ Notifications - so that you're the first to know when that todo is done
★ Upload Attachments - so that you can post images on the go
★ Many more features
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Everest is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
*Used by over 5 million people
*Chosen by Google for their internal use
*Winner: Evernote Platform Awards 2014 Best Business App
Smartsheet for Android key features:
• Check in on tasks or projects and quickly view status
• Share and collaborate on projects with others
• Attach photos or files to task or rows
• Request status updates from others
• Add or update tasks or rows
• View the project timeline or Gantt
• Connect to your existing account or start a free trial
★★★★★ Charles Boyd November 5, 2014
Simple yet powerful -- What I love about Smartsheet is how something simple, like a collaborative spreadsheet, can do so much.
Smartsheet helps you:
• Organize everything for your work in a familiar spreadsheet, calendar and Gantt view
• Collaborate with others in real-time. No more merging spreadsheets.
• Access your work online from your desktop and your Android device
• Share and request status and updates for entire projects or specific tasks
• Use web forms to gather requests or responses and take action on them
• Stay flexible to take on any type of work from simple to complex
• Work seamlessly with all documents and with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Evernote
Optionally start by importing your existing files from Microsoft Project, Excel, or Google spreadsheet. Or, pick from one of our dozens of templates and modify any of them to suit your needs.
-- Project Plan Template
-- Gantt Chart Template
-- Project Management with Gantt Template
-- Sales Pipeline Template
-- Event Task Planning Template
-- Product Launch Planning Template
-- Project Schedule Template
-- Project Budget Template
-- Task Management Template
-- Event Planning Checklist Template
-- Marketing Calendar Template
-- Contact Management Template
-- Marketing Template
-- Sales Funnel Template
-- Task List Template
-- And more!
Compatible with phones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
Do things that you just can’t do with other mobile apps for Basecamp:
- Full support of both Basecamp Classic and Basecamp New accounts!
- Fast-switch between your Basecamp accounts
- Quickly see the latest activity and comments
- Manage Projects (view, edit, create, delete and archive)
- Manage Discussions and Comments (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Messages (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage To Dos and To Do lists (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Calendars and Events (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Milestones (only for Basecamp Classic)
- Track time (only for Basecamp Classic and if your Basecamp plan supports this)
- View and Download Files or Attachments
Happy Path also allows you to create repeating To Dos and Milestones which is a unique feature that extends Basecamp functionality.
With BusyFlow you can:
- see an overview of all your apps. All new changes will be shown on activity stream;
- comment Trello cards, Pivotal Tracker stories, Basecamp messages, Google Drive and Dropbox files. All comments will be synced with your apps;
- create new cloud items (e.g. Trello cards, calendar events, Basecamp and Tracker tasks);
- get email and push notifications with changes on your apps.
Apps already integrated:
✓ Google Drive
✓ Google Calendar
✓ Google Tasks
✓ Pivotal Tracker
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Excellent for personal, business and academic goal setting and task management.
such as :
- Goal Setting
- Project Management
- ToDo List
- Task Manager
- New Year's Resolutions
- Software Development
- Home Projects
- Wedding Planner
- Party Planner
- Financial Planner
- School Projects
- Study Guide
- Teaching Planner
- Trip Planner
- Home Building
- Business Plan
- Exercising Program
- Reading Books
- Sports Training
- Weight Loss
- Body Building
- Business Presentation
- Time management
- Shopping List
Planner Goal Planning and Project Management !
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule – Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule – Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule – PDF Export (paid version only!)
- Project Schedule – CloudSync
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
- Free Project Management Training videos
- Advice, tips and tricks on how to manage projects
- New videos uploaded every week!
Whether you’re new to project management or an expert, you’ll want to learn the latest tips and tricks to keep your project on track. Project management experts Jennifer Whitt and Devin Dean teach you every week using this app, how to delete your projects from start to finish. You will learn about:
-How to start a new project
-Project planning in-depth
-Managing teams and contractors
-Producing deliverables on time
-Managing cost, quality and resources
Watched by over 1 million project managers on the planet, this popular video series will help take your project management to a whole new level. Install this app and then try our software at ProjectManager.com
We’ve just released the complete series of training videos including those streamed on our popular YouTube channel. In the next version, we will have a formal training course and certification to help you get the qualifications you need to manage your projects successfully.
--> Getting Hd image from the given list.
--> Choose the front end - back end camera.
--> Getting image from gallery also.
--> Save the image in particular folder related to application name.
Man Photo collection of suit is make it design and suit photo effect is simple save with more used in future.
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
Worked well on Froyo
Our other app/game:
- Class Schedule
- Number Teacher
Please tell us if there is any bugs occur and if there is any feature want to be added
Future plan feature:
- Add details to the project
More features are coming! We are waiting for any feedback!
Take your content and conversations with you, no matter where your workday takes you.
• Organize and track your projects – customized to suit how you manage deadlines and responsibilities, share content and discuss ideas. Get the exact overview you need to see you’re making progress.
• Communicate with team activity streams – get updates, ask questions and share files, without messy CC-email threads. And, chat in real-time with one-to-one or group instant messaging.
• Create stronger client relationships, using Podio to present and receive feedback on your project deliverables. Interfacing with clients is just as easy as working with your own team on Podio.
• Extend Podio in minutes to handle your sales and account management processes – align company departments and get everyone on the same page.
"Podio threatens to replace all your project management tools" - Mashable
"A game changing virtual office that forms to your needs" - TheNextWeb
More than 400,000 growing businesses and innovative teams use Podio to organize their everyday work. Start today, for free.
During installation Podio will request access to your device's contacts in order to sync your most used Podio contacts to your device's contact list.
Acessing your project information is now easy using your Android smartphone, when you are out of office, on site, or in a meeting with project team members and synchronizing with Ap4 Project Managers web application at www.ap4projectmanagers.com
Try 5 projects for free during 90 days trial! In-app purchase available if you need more projects.
Manage project day to day tasks and files on your smartphone from wherever you are.
Ap4 Mobile Feature Checklist:
- Manage your project to-do lists and notify your project teams in real-time
- Manage your project files and folders. Update, share, and comment blueprints and files on the go.
- Take onsite photographs, draw and upload them directly into Ap4 Project Managers and share with your project teams
- Check your project progress, including tasks, files, photos, and comment updates
- Turn your project information (files and photos) into tasks.
Who is it for?
- Project Managers
- Home Owners
- Project Owners
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Engineers
CamperX is currently in BETA and FREE. It will be superseded by a PAID version as soon as it is stabilized.
**Please install with the intent of helping development by reporting issues and recommending features.**
Camper features complete offline browsing and editing capabilities with quick updates to your favourite projects and to-dos. It is THE fastest Basecamp client on the Android Market.
Current BETA supports:
✔ Support for multiple Basecamp accounts (**Logout to change account, will be improved in future versions**)
✔ My Dashboard - View To-dos assigned to you across projects
✔ View all To-dos assigned to a person
✔ Adding/completing/editing To-do lists and discussions
☆ Adding/completing/editing calendar enttries
☆ Files/Attachments and view from within app
☆ Editing documents
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. CamperX is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
AWS Mission Control allows viewing of all information and performing important actions for the services such as:
✮ Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
✔ Instances - Start, Reboot, Terminate
✔ Elastic IPs - Allocate, Associate, Disassociate, Release
✔ Security Groups - Create, Delete, Authorize and Revoke permissions
✔ EBS (Volumes) - Create snapshots, attach, detach, delete
✔ EBS (Snapshots) - Create copies, Delete
✮ Amazon Route 53
✔ Hosted Zones - Create, Delete Zones; Add/Delete DNS entries
✮ Amazon CloudWatch
✔ Alarms - View historical data, Delete alarms
⇢ Early Pre Release Pricing!
⇢ Limited Time Offer
⇢ Free upgrades
Your feedback is very important to us. Please email us directly at email@example.com if you have any problems or requests. Thank you in advance.
● Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
● Amazon Route 53
● Amazon CloudWatch
● Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
● Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
● Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
● Amazon CloudFront
● Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
● Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
● Elastic Load Balancing
... and many others.
For any feedback or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.