• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for Android shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Sign up at https://basecamp.com
Basecamp Classic is not supported.
★ Works on Nexus 7★
Everest is the first and the only Android application to support Basecamp Next!.
This version supports most of the features available through the API, and we ensure that they work really well. We are actively developing it and you can expect a new release every two weeks.
★ The next release is on September end ★
Everest currently supports the following
★ Offline support - all data is stored internally so that you can use it even when on the move
★ Messages - you can keep in touch with the latest on all basecamp projects
★ Comments - find out what the team thinks
★ Files - shows you a list of every attachment uploaded on the project
★ Events - every project shows you the latest that has been happening
★ Todo Lists - you can now view all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Todos - you can now view/edit/delete all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Website & Newsletter - to let you know what are we up to
★ Active Development - will releases planned for every two weeks
We do not support Basecamp Classic at this time. If you are interested in using Basecamp Classic, please use Beacon or Camper.
★ Notifications - so that you're the first to know when that todo is done
★ Upload Attachments - so that you can post images on the go
★ Many more features
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Everest is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
*Used by over 5 million people
*Chosen by Google for their internal use
*Winner: Evernote Platform Awards 2014 Best Business App
Smartsheet for Android key features:
• Check in on tasks or projects and quickly view status
• Share and collaborate on projects with others
• Attach photos or files to task or rows
• Request status updates from others
• Add or update tasks or rows
• View the project timeline or Gantt
• Connect to your existing account or start a free trial
★★★★★ Charles Boyd November 5, 2014
Simple yet powerful -- What I love about Smartsheet is how something simple, like a collaborative spreadsheet, can do so much.
Smartsheet helps you:
• Organize everything for your work in a familiar spreadsheet, calendar and Gantt view
• Collaborate with others in real-time. No more merging spreadsheets.
• Access your work online from your desktop and your Android device
• Share and request status and updates for entire projects or specific tasks
• Use web forms to gather requests or responses and take action on them
• Stay flexible to take on any type of work from simple to complex
• Work seamlessly with all documents and with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Evernote
Optionally start by importing your existing files from Microsoft Project, Excel, or Google spreadsheet. Or, pick from one of our dozens of templates and modify any of them to suit your needs.
-- Project Plan Template
-- Gantt Chart Template
-- Project Management with Gantt Template
-- Sales Pipeline Template
-- Event Task Planning Template
-- Product Launch Planning Template
-- Project Schedule Template
-- Project Budget Template
-- Task Management Template
-- Event Planning Checklist Template
-- Marketing Calendar Template
-- Contact Management Template
-- Marketing Template
-- Sales Funnel Template
-- Task List Template
-- And more!
Compatible with phones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Garmin Tracker is a free, unique app that will help keep tabs on whatever is important to you. Got a little one walking to school? No sweat — clip a Garmin tracking device to their backpack. Got a frisky mutt with a specialty for sneaking out of the yard? (Bad Rex!) Attach a Garmin tracking device to Rex’s collar. You’ll be able to see the location of all of your devices using the handy dandy Garmin Tracker app.
Not only does the app let you view your device’s location directly from your smartphone, it also lets you navigate to it with turn-by-turn directions.
You can also draw geofences, view track history and adjust your tracking device settings. (Let’s review: A geofence is a virtual boundary around an area of your choosing. When you set up a geofence for your tracking device, you can set a preference to notify you by email and/or text message when it enters or exits.)
So, back to your little one — say you want to know when they arrive safely at school. You can use the app to draw a geofence around the school and set your preferences to receive an email and/or text message once they enter that geofence. It’s that simple.
And then there’s Rex, your sneaky mutt. Using the app, draw a geofence around your house and yard. Once you get the notification that Rex has left the yard for a stroll through the neighborhood, grab your smartphone and go. Finding him is a breeze because Garmin Tracker will show you his location on a map. Catching him and bringing him home — that may be a different story.
Here’s how you get started:
1. Get yourself a Garmin tracking device.
2. Register and activate your device in your Garmin account at https://my.garmin.com.
3. Download this free app to your smartphone.
What you can do with the app:
1. View the location of your Garmin tracking device on your smartphone on an easy-to-read map.
2. Navigate to your device.
3. Draw, edit or delete geofences.
4. View track history of your device.
5. Set up email and/or text message notifications.
6. Adjust your device settings.
With Garmin Tracker, everything needed to locate and control your tracking device is in the palm of your hand.
** Visit https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod67686.html information regarding products available for use with this application.
- Can be used without internet connection
- Viewing by card or geolocated list
- Card with address, website, internet, phone
- Filter among more than 100 brands (Adria, Arca, Autostar, Bavaria, Benimar, Bürstner, Camérêve, Carado, Carthago, Challenger, Chausson, CI, Concorde, Dethleffs, Eriba, Fleurette, Florium, Font Vendôme, Giottiline, Globecarn Hobby, Hymer, Itineo, Knaus, Laika, Le voyageur, McLouis, Niesmann+Bishchoff, Notin, Phoenix, Pilote, Pössl, Rapido, Rimor, Roller Team, Sun Living, Sunlight, TEC, Westfalia...)
- Easily Find the dealers , garages and other specialized society.
Any suggestions contact us
Safe journey to all
Easy Redmine is complex.
Easy Redmine's REST API offers quick and effective system integration. Applications for Android and iPhone are appriciated by people in motion. Easy Redmine is the right hand of those who manage people, projects or whole companies.
CamperX is currently in BETA and FREE. It will be superseded by a PAID version as soon as it is stabilized.
**Please install with the intent of helping development by reporting issues and recommending features.**
Camper features complete offline browsing and editing capabilities with quick updates to your favourite projects and to-dos. It is THE fastest Basecamp client on the Android Market.
Current BETA supports:
✔ Support for multiple Basecamp accounts (**Logout to change account, will be improved in future versions**)
✔ My Dashboard - View To-dos assigned to you across projects
✔ View all To-dos assigned to a person
✔ Adding/completing/editing To-do lists and discussions
☆ Adding/completing/editing calendar enttries
☆ Files/Attachments and view from within app
☆ Editing documents
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. CamperX is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
AWS Mission Control allows viewing of all information and performing important actions for the services such as:
✮ Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
✔ Instances - Start, Reboot, Terminate
✔ Elastic IPs - Allocate, Associate, Disassociate, Release
✔ Security Groups - Create, Delete, Authorize and Revoke permissions
✔ EBS (Volumes) - Create snapshots, attach, detach, delete
✔ EBS (Snapshots) - Create copies, Delete
✮ Amazon Route 53
✔ Hosted Zones - Create, Delete Zones; Add/Delete DNS entries
✮ Amazon CloudWatch
✔ Alarms - View historical data, Delete alarms
⇢ Early Pre Release Pricing!
⇢ Limited Time Offer
⇢ Free upgrades
Your feedback is very important to us. Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or requests. Thank you in advance.
● Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
● Amazon Route 53
● Amazon CloudWatch
● Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
● Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
● Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
● Amazon CloudFront
● Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
● Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
● Elastic Load Balancing
... and many others.
For any feedback or issues please contact us at email@example.com.