• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for Android shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Sign up at https://basecamp.com
Basecamp Classic is not supported.
★ Works on Nexus 7★
Everest is the first and the only Android application to support Basecamp Next!.
This version supports most of the features available through the API, and we ensure that they work really well. We are actively developing it and you can expect a new release every two weeks.
★ The next release is on September end ★
Everest currently supports the following
★ Offline support - all data is stored internally so that you can use it even when on the move
★ Messages - you can keep in touch with the latest on all basecamp projects
★ Comments - find out what the team thinks
★ Files - shows you a list of every attachment uploaded on the project
★ Events - every project shows you the latest that has been happening
★ Todo Lists - you can now view all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Todos - you can now view/edit/delete all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Website & Newsletter - to let you know what are we up to
★ Active Development - will releases planned for every two weeks
We do not support Basecamp Classic at this time. If you are interested in using Basecamp Classic, please use Beacon or Camper.
★ Notifications - so that you're the first to know when that todo is done
★ Upload Attachments - so that you can post images on the go
★ Many more features
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Everest is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
*Used by over 5 million people
*Chosen by Google for their internal use
*Winner: Evernote Platform Awards 2014 Best Business App
Smartsheet for Android key features:
• Check in on tasks or projects and quickly view status
• Share and collaborate on projects with others
• Attach photos or files to task or rows
• Request status updates from others
• Add or update tasks or rows
• View the project timeline or Gantt
• Connect to your existing account or start a free trial
★★★★★ Charles Boyd November 5, 2014
Simple yet powerful -- What I love about Smartsheet is how something simple, like a collaborative spreadsheet, can do so much.
Smartsheet helps you:
• Organize everything for your work in a familiar spreadsheet, calendar and Gantt view
• Collaborate with others in real-time. No more merging spreadsheets.
• Access your work online from your desktop and your Android device
• Share and request status and updates for entire projects or specific tasks
• Use web forms to gather requests or responses and take action on them
• Stay flexible to take on any type of work from simple to complex
• Work seamlessly with all documents and with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Evernote
Optionally start by importing your existing files from Microsoft Project, Excel, or Google spreadsheet. Or, pick from one of our dozens of templates and modify any of them to suit your needs.
-- Project Plan Template
-- Gantt Chart Template
-- Project Management with Gantt Template
-- Sales Pipeline Template
-- Event Task Planning Template
-- Product Launch Planning Template
-- Project Schedule Template
-- Project Budget Template
-- Task Management Template
-- Event Planning Checklist Template
-- Marketing Calendar Template
-- Contact Management Template
-- Marketing Template
-- Sales Funnel Template
-- Task List Template
-- And more!
Compatible with phones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
You will receive:
- Free Project Management Training videos
- Daily Articles teaching you how to manage projects
- Project Management Software at your fingertips
It comes with all of the learning materials you need to boost your PM career, as well as project management software to help manage your projects from start-to-finish. You can always access the Videos and Articles for free and we'll continue to add more tips and advice every week!
If you already have a ProjectManager.com account, then you can access these software features from your mobile phone:
-View the status of your projects
-Know which tasks you have to complete today
-See which tasks are coming up and which are late
-Watch your colleagues project activities
-Send messages to your team
Otherwise, register for a 30 day Free Trial and we'll email your credentials to you, so you manage projects both online and through your mobile device.
Used by NASA, the United Nations and 10,000 others around the World, you’ll love what it has to offer.
GanttDroid is a Project management application made for the Android platform, that enables you to manage all your projects anywhere you are.
GanttDroid is not 100% compatible with Microsoft Project files. If you need all the features of your MS Project files this app is not for you.
However, GanttDroid is completely compatible with Ganttproject (see http://www.ganttproject.biz).
If you believe that GanttProject is sufficient for you, then the combination of GanttProject on your PC and GanttDroid on your Android device will allow you to access and manage your projects on the go.
You can import MS Project files in Ganttproject, save them as Ganttproject files and, from now use them with both, Ganttproject and GanttDroid.
You can view the Gantt charts and modify any data of your projects. Any project created with Ganttproject or GanttDroid can be edited with both applications, and the result is the same in any one.
Ganttdroid is integrated with Dropbox (see http://www.dropbox.com), so if you install the Dropbox client on your PC, you can access directly all the projects you have in your Dropbox folder from anywhere you have internet access.
Other applications do not have all the capabilities of ganttdroid, or just allow you to display the projects, without the ability to edit.
This is a free version, which is only able to store the projects in the device's internal memory, so you can't share projects with a PC. Furthermore it is not integrated with Dropbox, and has advertising.
We recommend you to try the Lite version before purchase the pro, because we can't guarantee that the application will work on your device.
Upvise Projects is a powerful project management tool to manage all your projects on your mobile and share them with your co-worker using any mobile phone or web browser. Synchronize seamlessly with your Upvise Web Account.
Assign Tasks with deadline:
Create Tasks for your project. Assign them to co-workers. Snooze & re-assign with one click. Monitor Project progress
Native Android Notification for due tasks.
Notes & Contacts centralized:
Post any note to your project. Via your mobile or the Web Interface, or even via email. Link to any number of Contacts & Companies. One click access to the contact info.
Keep track of what’s due, when it’s due, and who’s responsible for getting it done. Milestones are great for scheduling project phases, due dates, and deliverables. See everything that’s coming up on your calendar.
Reuse Project Templates:
Instead of creating new projects from scratch every time, use Upvise project templates to set up standardized projects ahead of time. Add predefined tasks to a template. Then you can base a new project on a template and save yourself a ton of data entry.
Know exactly how much time you've spent on a task or an entire project. You can filter time reports by team member. You can also export time reports to Excel for further study from your Upvise Web Interface
Track & Resolve Issues:
Create issues to be resolved. Assign them a due date, an owner and prioritize them.
Just get organized and get things done with Upvise Project Management.
Go to http://www.upvise.com on your computer to access the web version
(Free 30 day trial)
Acessing your project information is now easy using your Android smartphone, when you are out of office, on site, or in a meeting with project team members and synchronizing with Ap4 Project Managers web application at www.ap4projectmanagers.com
Try 5 projects for free during 90 days trial! In-app purchase available if you need more projects.
Manage project day to day tasks and files on your smartphone from wherever you are.
Ap4 Mobile Feature Checklist:
- Manage your project to-do lists and notify your project teams in real-time
- Manage your project files and folders. Update, share, and comment blueprints and files on the go.
- Take onsite photographs, draw and upload them directly into Ap4 Project Managers and share with your project teams
- Check your project progress, including tasks, files, photos, and comment updates
- Turn your project information (files and photos) into tasks.
Who is it for?
- Project Managers
- Home Owners
- Project Owners
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Access and edit existing clients, projects, tasks lists and tasks or add new ones
- Easily find anything using the embedded search feature
- Manually add time entries or track the time spent on a task using the timer
- Daily/monthly view of time entries
You'll be able to use this application in almost any career or field:
Sales, Accountants, Clerks, an Office setting, Doctors, Consulting, Cashiers, Waiters, Managers, freelancing and the list goes on... Every working person should be able to find a use for such an application.
There is no right or wrong way of using it - use it the way it works best for you - its really very easy to use.
We wish that you find this tool to be very useful, we are actually also using this product and will provide many upgrades for future improvements.
This version of the app is completely ad-free!!
-Record duration of Task(s).
-Work on multiple projects at the same time.
-Ability to attach Names and Summaries to Tasks.
-Maintain existing Tasks (Editing of task Times, Names, and Summaries).
-When opening a Project you can currently view or edit tasks previously recorded.
-Ability to set preferences on using the Application settings Window. (Will be extended with new Features)
Our current features are limited, but stable.
Try it out and grow with us and let us know what special requirements and use cases you have.
Road-Map (Future Features):
-[In Progress] Ability to export and email your data in various formats.
-[In Progress] Ability to backup and restore data from specific file formats.
-[Pending] Automatic Backup.
-[Pending] Backup & Restore using Google Drive and DropBox.
-[Pending] Ability to view simple statistics from your devices.
-[Possibility] Ability to sync data to a server and sync data to different devices.
-[Possibility] Ability to manage data and view statistics from a website.
* When removing this application, your information related to this application (Tasks and Projects) will be removed. A backup, restore and data migration tool is in development at the moment.
* This application does not provide any guarantee of any kind. (e.g. Loss of recorded Information) Please use at own risk.
Special Thanks to:
-Graphics: C du Toit
-Developer: IP Hough
Privacy of your information:
-We do not collect any personal information from you although we do collect non-personal non-project usage data to determine where to improve the application's user experience e.g. frequency of use of specific application screens.
-We might allow you to store your recorded information on our servers at a later stage (For backup purposes).
-No ads at this time.
Thank you for your support!
If you have any queries please contact us:
1. Using same approach to all employees
2. Not taking enough action to motivate
Are you as a manager good enough at motivating your employees? This app will support you in becoming the dream manager your employees always wanted and in return your employees will help delivering a much better performance for your department.
keywords: employee, employer, motivation, motivational, work, job, workplace, happy, manager, management, leader, leadership, good, better, best
Join over 4 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
CamperX is currently in BETA and FREE. It will be superseded by a PAID version as soon as it is stabilized.
**Please install with the intent of helping development by reporting issues and recommending features.**
Camper features complete offline browsing and editing capabilities with quick updates to your favourite projects and to-dos. It is THE fastest Basecamp client on the Android Market.
Current BETA supports:
✔ Support for multiple Basecamp accounts (**Logout to change account, will be improved in future versions**)
✔ My Dashboard - View To-dos assigned to you across projects
✔ View all To-dos assigned to a person
✔ Adding/completing/editing To-do lists and discussions
☆ Adding/completing/editing calendar enttries
☆ Files/Attachments and view from within app
☆ Editing documents
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. CamperX is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
AWS Mission Control allows viewing of all information and performing important actions for the services such as:
✮ Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
✔ Instances - Start, Reboot, Terminate
✔ Elastic IPs - Allocate, Associate, Disassociate, Release
✔ Security Groups - Create, Delete, Authorize and Revoke permissions
✔ EBS (Volumes) - Create snapshots, attach, detach, delete
✔ EBS (Snapshots) - Create copies, Delete
✮ Amazon Route 53
✔ Hosted Zones - Create, Delete Zones; Add/Delete DNS entries
✮ Amazon CloudWatch
✔ Alarms - View historical data, Delete alarms
⇢ Early Pre Release Pricing!
⇢ Limited Time Offer
⇢ Free upgrades
Your feedback is very important to us. Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or requests. Thank you in advance.
● Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
● Amazon Route 53
● Amazon CloudWatch
● Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
● Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
● Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
● Amazon CloudFront
● Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
● Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
● Elastic Load Balancing
... and many others.
For any feedback or issues please contact us at email@example.com.