• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for Android shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Sign up at https://basecamp.com
Basecamp Classic is not supported.
★ Works on Nexus 7★
Everest is the first and the only Android application to support Basecamp Next!.
This version supports most of the features available through the API, and we ensure that they work really well. We are actively developing it and you can expect a new release every two weeks.
★ The next release is on September end ★
Everest currently supports the following
★ Offline support - all data is stored internally so that you can use it even when on the move
★ Messages - you can keep in touch with the latest on all basecamp projects
★ Comments - find out what the team thinks
★ Files - shows you a list of every attachment uploaded on the project
★ Events - every project shows you the latest that has been happening
★ Todo Lists - you can now view all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Todos - you can now view/edit/delete all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Website & Newsletter - to let you know what are we up to
★ Active Development - will releases planned for every two weeks
We do not support Basecamp Classic at this time. If you are interested in using Basecamp Classic, please use Beacon or Camper.
★ Notifications - so that you're the first to know when that todo is done
★ Upload Attachments - so that you can post images on the go
★ Many more features
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Everest is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
Do things that you just can’t do with other mobile apps for Basecamp:
- Full support of both Basecamp Classic and Basecamp New accounts!
- Fast-switch between your Basecamp accounts
- Quickly see the latest activity and comments
- Manage Projects (view, edit, create, delete and archive)
- Manage Discussions and Comments (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Messages (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage To Dos and To Do lists (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Calendars and Events (view, edit, create and delete)
- Manage Milestones (only for Basecamp Classic)
- Track time (only for Basecamp Classic and if your Basecamp plan supports this)
- View and Download Files or Attachments
Happy Path also allows you to create repeating To Dos and Milestones which is a unique feature that extends Basecamp functionality.
- Can be used without internet connection
- Viewing by card or geolocated list
- Card with address, website, internet, phone
- Filter among more than 100 brands (Adria, Arca, Autostar, Bavaria, Benimar, Bürstner, Camérêve, Carado, Carthago, Challenger, Chausson, CI, Concorde, Dethleffs, Eriba, Fleurette, Florium, Font Vendôme, Giottiline, Globecarn Hobby, Hymer, Itineo, Knaus, Laika, Le voyageur, McLouis, Niesmann+Bishchoff, Notin, Phoenix, Pilote, Pössl, Rapido, Rimor, Roller Team, Sun Living, Sunlight, TEC, Westfalia...)
- Easily Find the dealers , garages and other specialized society.
Any suggestions contact us
Safe journey to all
*Used by over 5 million people
*Chosen by Google for their internal use
*Winner: Evernote Platform Awards 2014 Best Business App
Smartsheet for Android key features:
• Check in on tasks or projects and quickly view status
• Share and collaborate on projects with others
• Attach photos or files to task or rows
• Request status updates from others
• Add or update tasks or rows
• View the project timeline or Gantt
• Connect to your existing account or start a free trial
★★★★★ Charles Boyd November 5, 2014
Simple yet powerful -- What I love about Smartsheet is how something simple, like a collaborative spreadsheet, can do so much.
Smartsheet helps you:
• Organize everything for your work in a familiar spreadsheet, calendar and Gantt view
• Collaborate with others in real-time. No more merging spreadsheets.
• Access your work online from your desktop and your Android device
• Share and request status and updates for entire projects or specific tasks
• Use web forms to gather requests or responses and take action on them
• Stay flexible to take on any type of work from simple to complex
• Work seamlessly with all documents and with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Evernote
Optionally start by importing your existing files from Microsoft Project, Excel, or Google spreadsheet. Or, pick from one of our dozens of templates and modify any of them to suit your needs.
-- Project Plan Template
-- Gantt Chart Template
-- Project Management with Gantt Template
-- Sales Pipeline Template
-- Event Task Planning Template
-- Product Launch Planning Template
-- Project Schedule Template
-- Project Budget Template
-- Task Management Template
-- Event Planning Checklist Template
-- Marketing Calendar Template
-- Contact Management Template
-- Marketing Template
-- Sales Funnel Template
-- Task List Template
-- And more!
Compatible with phones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
Garmin Tracker is a free, unique app that will help keep tabs on whatever is important to you. Got a little one walking to school? No sweat — clip a Garmin tracking device to their backpack. Got a frisky mutt with a specialty for sneaking out of the yard? (Bad Rex!) Attach a Garmin tracking device to Rex’s collar. You’ll be able to see the location of all of your devices using the handy dandy Garmin Tracker app.
Not only does the app let you view your device’s location directly from your smartphone, it also lets you navigate to it with turn-by-turn directions.
You can also draw geofences, view track history and adjust your tracking device settings. (Let’s review: A geofence is a virtual boundary around an area of your choosing. When you set up a geofence for your tracking device, you can set a preference to notify you by email and/or text message when it enters or exits.)
So, back to your little one — say you want to know when they arrive safely at school. You can use the app to draw a geofence around the school and set your preferences to receive an email and/or text message once they enter that geofence. It’s that simple.
And then there’s Rex, your sneaky mutt. Using the app, draw a geofence around your house and yard. Once you get the notification that Rex has left the yard for a stroll through the neighborhood, grab your smartphone and go. Finding him is a breeze because Garmin Tracker will show you his location on a map. Catching him and bringing him home — that may be a different story.
Here’s how you get started:
1. Get yourself a Garmin tracking device.
2. Register and activate your device in your Garmin account at https://my.garmin.com.
3. Download this free app to your smartphone.
What you can do with the app:
1. View the location of your Garmin tracking device on your smartphone on an easy-to-read map.
2. Navigate to your device.
3. Draw, edit or delete geofences.
4. View track history of your device.
5. Set up email and/or text message notifications.
6. Adjust your device settings.
With Garmin Tracker, everything needed to locate and control your tracking device is in the palm of your hand.
** Visit https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod67686.html information regarding products available for use with this application.
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
Toggl time tracker features:
✓ Conveniently track your time both online and offline
✓ Quickly resume tasks you have timed previously
✓ Free time tracking for teams of up to 5 members
✓ Real time sync between devices and web
✓ Export reports & timesheet from the web app (www.toggl.com)
With Toggl you can track time either in real time or log your activities later when you feel like it. Time entries can have a description, project, client, task* associated with them. You can also mark them as billable* or non-billable.
Detailed reports of how you or your team have spent their time can be generated from the web app. You can export the reports as PDF, CSV or XLS for sending to clients or importing into other software.
* Pro account feature. You can upgrade from the web app.
With BusyFlow you can:
- see an overview of all your apps. All new changes will be shown on activity stream;
- comment Trello cards, Pivotal Tracker stories, Basecamp messages, Google Drive and Dropbox files. All comments will be synced with your apps;
- create new cloud items (e.g. Trello cards, calendar events, Basecamp and Tracker tasks);
- get email and push notifications with changes on your apps.
Apps already integrated:
✓ Google Drive
✓ Google Calendar
✓ Google Tasks
✓ Pivotal Tracker
AWS Mission Control allows viewing of all information and performing important actions for the services such as:
✮ Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
✔ Instances - Start, Reboot, Terminate
✔ Elastic IPs - Allocate, Associate, Disassociate, Release
✔ Security Groups - Create, Delete, Authorize and Revoke permissions
✔ EBS (Volumes) - Create snapshots, attach, detach, delete
✔ EBS (Snapshots) - Create copies, Delete
✮ Amazon Route 53
✔ Hosted Zones - Create, Delete Zones; Add/Delete DNS entries
✮ Amazon CloudWatch
✔ Alarms - View historical data, Delete alarms
⇢ Early Pre Release Pricing!
⇢ Limited Time Offer
⇢ Free upgrades
Your feedback is very important to us. Please email us directly at email@example.com if you have any problems or requests. Thank you in advance.
● Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
● Amazon Route 53
● Amazon CloudWatch
● Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
● Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
● Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
● Amazon CloudFront
● Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
● Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
● Elastic Load Balancing
... and many others.
For any feedback or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CamperX is currently in BETA and FREE. It will be superseded by a PAID version as soon as it is stabilized.
**Please install with the intent of helping development by reporting issues and recommending features.**
Camper features complete offline browsing and editing capabilities with quick updates to your favourite projects and to-dos. It is THE fastest Basecamp client on the Android Market.
Current BETA supports:
✔ Support for multiple Basecamp accounts (**Logout to change account, will be improved in future versions**)
✔ My Dashboard - View To-dos assigned to you across projects
✔ View all To-dos assigned to a person
✔ Adding/completing/editing To-do lists and discussions
☆ Adding/completing/editing calendar enttries
☆ Files/Attachments and view from within app
☆ Editing documents
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. CamperX is in no way affiliated with 37signals.