• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for Android shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Sign up at https://basecamp.com
Basecamp Classic is not supported.
★ Works on Nexus 7★
Everest is the first and the only Android application to support Basecamp Next!.
This version supports most of the features available through the API, and we ensure that they work really well. We are actively developing it and you can expect a new release every two weeks.
★ The next release is on September end ★
Everest currently supports the following
★ Offline support - all data is stored internally so that you can use it even when on the move
★ Messages - you can keep in touch with the latest on all basecamp projects
★ Comments - find out what the team thinks
★ Files - shows you a list of every attachment uploaded on the project
★ Events - every project shows you the latest that has been happening
★ Todo Lists - you can now view all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Todos - you can now view/edit/delete all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Website & Newsletter - to let you know what are we up to
★ Active Development - will releases planned for every two weeks
We do not support Basecamp Classic at this time. If you are interested in using Basecamp Classic, please use Beacon or Camper.
★ Notifications - so that you're the first to know when that todo is done
★ Upload Attachments - so that you can post images on the go
★ Many more features
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Everest is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
*Used by over 5 million people
*Chosen by Google for their internal use
*Winner: Evernote Platform Awards 2014 Best Business App
Smartsheet for Android key features:
• Check in on tasks or projects and quickly view status
• Share and collaborate on projects with others
• Attach photos or files to task or rows
• Request status updates from others
• Add or update tasks or rows
• View the project timeline or Gantt
• Connect to your existing account or start a free trial
★★★★★ Charles Boyd November 5, 2014
Simple yet powerful -- What I love about Smartsheet is how something simple, like a collaborative spreadsheet, can do so much.
Smartsheet helps you:
• Organize everything for your work in a familiar spreadsheet, calendar and Gantt view
• Collaborate with others in real-time. No more merging spreadsheets.
• Access your work online from your desktop and your Android device
• Share and request status and updates for entire projects or specific tasks
• Use web forms to gather requests or responses and take action on them
• Stay flexible to take on any type of work from simple to complex
• Work seamlessly with all documents and with Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and Evernote
Optionally start by importing your existing files from Microsoft Project, Excel, or Google spreadsheet. Or, pick from one of our dozens of templates and modify any of them to suit your needs.
-- Project Plan Template
-- Gantt Chart Template
-- Project Management with Gantt Template
-- Sales Pipeline Template
-- Event Task Planning Template
-- Product Launch Planning Template
-- Project Schedule Template
-- Project Budget Template
-- Task Management Template
-- Event Planning Checklist Template
-- Marketing Calendar Template
-- Contact Management Template
-- Marketing Template
-- Sales Funnel Template
-- Task List Template
-- And more!
Compatible with phones and tablets running Android 4.1 or later.
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
EasyTouch can float on your screen over other apps, and you can move it anywhere. You can easily control your device or open your favor app without exiting current app. With EasyTouch, one step do what you want to do.
- EasyTouch Not a Widget!
- EasyTouch is an assistant manipulation tool for your Android phone and it's All Free!
- It floats on your phone screen so that you can easily access all setting with one touch. Also you can hide it with a long press
- It's better,more powerful and functional than assistive touch of iPhone.
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/easytouch1
★★★★★What EasyTouch can do?
EasyTouch provides the easiest way to:
- Quick settings(Change your phone settings like turn on Wifi, change screen brightness and so on).
- Set and quick open your favorite app.
- Go to Home Screen.
- Lock Screen(sorry for some problems on some Samsung Galaxy model and some specific Android OS).
- App list.
- Open recent task(double click).
- Memory clean and optimize
- Time display
- Clean cache
- Back button(need Root support).
- Menu button(need Root support).
★★★★★Quick switch includes:
- Ringer mode
- APN(Mobile Data)
- Auto rotation
- Air-plane mode
- EasyTouch provides varieties of themes to decorate your phone desktop.
- A lot of themes are FREE download.
- Each theme is not an APK, so you don't have to install it.Just download and click to change.
- iPhone's iOS assistive touch doesn't provide theme change.
iPhone is the trademark of Apple Inc.
iOS is the system of iPhone,iPad,belongs to Apple Inc.
- Retake and Continue exams.
- Review marked and incomplete questions.
- Open VCE files directly from the Internet.
- Editable favorite remote places.
- Take a range of questions
- Take a random subset of all questions
- Take questions answered wrong a number of times
- Share exam scores
Note: Until further notice, please do not use dolphin browser to download vce files.
- Requires Android version 3.0 or later
**Questions? Bugs? Drop us a line at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
**Love the app? Give us a high five!
OUTCOLLABORATE YOUR COMPETITION. GET WORK DONE FASTER WITH WRIKE PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.
Wrike (https://www.wrike.com) is a powerful tool to improve your project planning and team collaboration. Trust in a task management app that has already helped thousands — from startups to Enterprise Fortune 1000 companies.
“Its advantage is in its crisp user interface.”
“Wrike epitomizes the flexibility that many of today’s project teams need.”
KEY TASK MANAGEMENT & COLLABORATION FEATURES:
• Create, assign, and schedule tasks
• Discuss work with your team when you’re on the go
• Adjust the project timeline with a few taps on the Gantt chart
• Attach existing images and files to your project plan right from your phone, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
• Take new photos right from the task view to instantly attach them
• Check your to-do list over your morning coffee
• Stay up-to-date with custom push notifications
• Find the information you need, anytime, anywhere
With comprehensive task management and Gantt charts, Wrike is perfect for all your project scheduling needs.
DOWNLOAD THE FREE WRIKE APP TODAY
You can set up your Wrike account at: https://www.wrike.com
Your data isn't stuck on your phone. Go to MyCarProjects.net to view your fillups with graphs and access more features, including car project tracking.
100% free. US units only.
"Log MPG" -- Log your MPG in one of two ways: either by using the beginning and ending odometer reading, or by using your trip odometer on every fill-up. Enter the miles, how many gallons you bought, how much money you spent (optional), and some comments (optional), and the app will tell you your MPG for the tank and upload it to your account on the website.
"Log Maintenance" -- Log the maintenance performed on your vehicle so you can keep records, and be reminded when it's time to perform the service again. If your maintenance job isn't in the predefined list, you can create your own custom job on the fly.
"View Logs" -- View a complete history of your MPG and maintenance logs. Use your phone's menu button to refresh data from the website, view basic stats, and export your data to a CSV file.
"Alerts" -- View alerts for maintenance that is almost due or overdue for your car. The website will also e-mail the same alerts to you.
"Notes" -- View notes about your car that you have entered on the website. Common notes are VINs, part numbers, or wrench sizes.
"Health Report" -- Your car is graded on a A-F scale based on when maintenance items are due. You need to log a few maintenance items before you can receive a grade, because it is based on service that you have already performed.
"Suggestion Box" -- Send us your feedback. Development efforts are based on user requests for new features. Please send us feedback before submitting a negative review. Chances are, we can solve your problems in a timely manner.
Use the MyCarProjects.net website to manage your list of cars. You can create an unlimited number of cars to track. On the app's main menu, use the menu button on your phone to select "Download Cars" to sync with your account.
If you attempt to log MPG or maintenance when you don't have an active network connection, the entry will be placed into a queue to upload later. On the main menu, use your phone's menu button to upload queued entries.
Toggl time tracker features:
✓ Conveniently track your time both online and offline
✓ Quickly resume tasks you have timed previously
✓ Free time tracking for teams of up to 5 members
✓ Real time sync between devices and web
✓ Export reports & timesheet from the web app (www.toggl.com)
With Toggl you can track time either in real time or log your activities later when you feel like it. Time entries can have a description, project, client, task* associated with them. You can also mark them as billable* or non-billable.
Detailed reports of how you or your team have spent their time can be generated from the web app. You can export the reports as PDF, CSV or XLS for sending to clients or importing into other software.
* Pro account feature. You can upgrade from the web app.
Acessing your project information is now easy using your Android smartphone, when you are out of office, on site, or in a meeting with project team members and synchronizing with Ap4 Project Managers web application at www.ap4projectmanagers.com
Try 5 projects for free during 90 days trial! In-app purchase available if you need more projects.
Manage project day to day tasks and files on your smartphone from wherever you are.
Ap4 Mobile Feature Checklist:
- Manage your project to-do lists and notify your project teams in real-time
- Manage your project files and folders. Update, share, and comment blueprints and files on the go.
- Take onsite photographs, draw and upload them directly into Ap4 Project Managers and share with your project teams
- Check your project progress, including tasks, files, photos, and comment updates
- Turn your project information (files and photos) into tasks.
Who is it for?
- Project Managers
- Home Owners
- Project Owners
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Engineers
We like to keep things simple, transfer your files from A to B, free of stress and of charge. We’ve been doing so since 2009 and love what we do. To date our users have transferred billions of files safely to practically every corner of the world. Simple, good looking & for everyone.
- Tap to select
- Tap and hold to preview photos and videos
- Tap first, double tap next, to select a range
- Double finger swipe to scroll between months
- Triple finger swipe to scroll to bottom
- Share files from anywhere in the OS through Android's share button
- Pause your transfer and resume later
Records in 8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz - 16bits - Mono.
Recordings are stored on the SD-card ('PCMRECORDER').
- Records by background
- Records no time limit
- Playback by backgroud
- Send mail
- Sample rate(8000,11025, 16000, 22050, 44100 and 48000Hz)
- record audio
- wake lock (to background recording)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- internet access (only for ads)
- access network state (only for ads）
- read phone state(to record properly when the call comes in)
New files in your device are instantly uploaded to Dropbox. New files in Dropbox are automatically downloaded into your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same Dropbox account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Dropbox desktop client works but it's not the same with the official Dropbox app. The Dropbox app is all manual. Dropsync is all about automation. For example, it can be configured to instantly upload new photos to a folder in Dropbox. Those photos can be automatically downloaded to your other devices, including your computer. If you later delete the bad photos on one device or in your Dropbox, this app will delete them everywhere. No manual work required.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the official Dropbox app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. Dropsync is here to fill the gap.
- Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Dropbox on desktop
- Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
- Instant upload: new files are uploaded to Dropbox immediately
- Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
- Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
- Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
- Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
- Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
- Tasker plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
If like this app, please consider upgrading to PRO version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to Pro features. Dropsync Pro Key is available in Google Play Store. Installing the key will unlock Pro features in Dropsync.
- Sync multiple pairs of folders
- Upload files larger than 8 MB
- Smart change detection (fast sync!)
- Sync your entire Dropbox with a local folder
- App settings can be protected with passcode
- No ads displayed in the app
- Email support by the app developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more info about the app, including the FAQ.
If you run into any issue with the app or have suggestions what we can do better, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you.
AWS Mission Control allows viewing of all information and performing important actions for the services such as:
✮ Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
✔ Instances - Start, Reboot, Terminate
✔ Elastic IPs - Allocate, Associate, Disassociate, Release
✔ Security Groups - Create, Delete, Authorize and Revoke permissions
✔ EBS (Volumes) - Create snapshots, attach, detach, delete
✔ EBS (Snapshots) - Create copies, Delete
✮ Amazon Route 53
✔ Hosted Zones - Create, Delete Zones; Add/Delete DNS entries
✮ Amazon CloudWatch
✔ Alarms - View historical data, Delete alarms
⇢ Early Pre Release Pricing!
⇢ Limited Time Offer
⇢ Free upgrades
Your feedback is very important to us. Please email us directly at email@example.com if you have any problems or requests. Thank you in advance.
● Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
● Amazon Route 53
● Amazon CloudWatch
● Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
● Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
● Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
● Amazon CloudFront
● Amazon Simple Email Service (SES)
● Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS)
● Elastic Load Balancing
... and many others.
For any feedback or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CamperX is currently in BETA and FREE. It will be superseded by a PAID version as soon as it is stabilized.
**Please install with the intent of helping development by reporting issues and recommending features.**
Camper features complete offline browsing and editing capabilities with quick updates to your favourite projects and to-dos. It is THE fastest Basecamp client on the Android Market.
Current BETA supports:
✔ Support for multiple Basecamp accounts (**Logout to change account, will be improved in future versions**)
✔ My Dashboard - View To-dos assigned to you across projects
✔ View all To-dos assigned to a person
✔ Adding/completing/editing To-do lists and discussions
☆ Adding/completing/editing calendar enttries
☆ Files/Attachments and view from within app
☆ Editing documents
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. CamperX is in no way affiliated with 37signals.