How to measure the distance/area?
1. Find the location on the map manually (by moving the map and zooming) or use the search option from the top menu. Search option allows you to just type the name of any city, street, landmark etc. in the world and it will be displayed in the center of the map.
2. Use the red marker form the top menu to add many markers on the map. They may represent your route in case of distance measurement or the boundary of your estate in case of area measurement.
3. The distance/area calculation result will be displayed in the left top corner of the screen.
1. If you press the Settings button you can customize the application behavior.
2. From the Settings menu you can change the type of measurement – area/distance.
3. You can change also the metric system: meters/miles.
4. You can change the map type: hybrid (satellite image with street names)/satellite/road.
5. Viewfinder can be turned on/off using the viewfinder button from the top menu.
6. You can move markers using your finger to adjust them to a specific position.
7. You can tap on each marker to see the details.
8. You can remove each marker in marker details window.
9. The last location search result will be displayed at the next application startup.
More from developer
For the past decade, a devout team has been secretly battling the bricks and isolating their weaknesses, while the bricks have been relentlessly fighting back. During this covert battle, the team discovered that perhaps the bricks' greatest strength which makes them so ferocious is also the key to their downfall --- anger. If a brick is made angry, or even slightly frustrated, its complacency vanishes permanently! The brick actually ceases to experience any other human emotions!
This game, Angry Bricks, has been developed by the heroic team mentioned above as a last resort effort to enlist the common people to join our cause against the bricks. Sadly, Team Brickfluster, as they were formerly known, is now left in a shambles. However, the intel that they have provided us with, in conjunction with Angry Bricks, may just be enough to guide us to victory in this epic battle of the ages.
I must warn you, this game is not for the faint of heart, the slackers, or even the people who think 99% is good enough. It will require your complete dedication and attention. If this is not something you are prepared for then I urge you to look elsewhere.
You get a bumper, a ball, and some chill powerups. With these tools, and the ferocity of a mountain lion as it stalks an unsuspecting bighorn sheep, you will be victorious.
If at any point during this game you find yourself unable to contribute further, you may resign your post. It is only asked that you simply spread the word and raise Angry Brick awareness, so that we can recruit even more people in your place to join our cause against this great evil.
Time is running out. Be the mountain lion.
P.S. If you are still reading this description, you should reward yourself with a cookie.
This application allows the user to swipe through hundreds of different situations that they may come across in their daily lives. The application also allows the user to "favorite" specific situations that they believe require additional preparation, or that they are likely to encounter in the near future. The full version of this app also includes a home screen widget (and no advertisements) so you can always be thinking about what you would do...
This application allows the user to swipe through hundreds of different situations that they may come across in their daily lives. The application also allows the user to "favorite" specific situations that they believe require additional preparation, or that they are likely to encounter in the near future. The app also includes a home screen widget so you can always be thinking about what you would do...