How to read the area?
1. Move to your start position and press “Start point” button. You should see a marker on the map with your current position.
2. Proceed to your next location and press “Next point” button. Another marker should be placed on the map, which illustrates your second position.
3. Insert as many markers as you need.
4. Press “Get area” button to have the area calculation result under the button with a red polygon that marks it on the map.
1. You can move markers using your finger to adjust them to a specific position.
2. You can tap on each marker to see the details.
3. You can remove each marker in marker details window.
The tool has virtually unlimited applications. Use it PROFESSIONALLY for measuring distances and areas in landscaping, lawn care, water line measuring, paving and fencing. Use it in farming, agriculture and forestry to measure your fields and forests. Realtor's can use it for showing clients distances to certain landmarks.
For RECREATIONAL use, it can be used in measuring off-road routes, plotting running courses, water trips, range estimation at the shooting/driving range. Use it in Golf for getting real-time distance to the green.
★★★ Featured on AgWeb.com powered by Farm Journal ★★★
"This app could be an easy way for farmers to measure new fields." March 2012
● Use it as a ruler on a map to calculate the distance between multiple points
● Calculate areas in acres, sq miles, sq feet, m2, km2, Hectare, Ares
● Measure the distance to your location from multiple points in real-time using the "continuous mode" feature
● Switch between Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain and normal map mode
● Find your current location via GPS or Network
● Share measurement and screenshot via email and Google Drive
● Add markers to the map either via tap or by dragging from the "add button" to get super accuracy
● Move markers around to get precise measurement
Keywords: map, maps, area, distance, length, ruler, gps, golf, area calculator, range finder, map measure, area measure, distance measure, field area measure, surface measurement, real estate, realtor, GPS measure, solar, landscape, area calculation, planimeter, efarmer, perimeter, landscaping, garden, fencing, acreage, terrain, geographical, property, geo, agricultural, calculator, forest, farm, field measure, location, roof area, solar, solar panel roof area, outdoor, snow removal, farmlogs, land calculator
Languages: English (write an email if you want to help with other translations)
Get it at:
AndMeasure does not store any personal information at all. However Google Analytics is used in the app to better understand how the app is used and performs.
You may be an architect, a sports enthusiast or a geography hobbyist. It doesn't matter why you have a keen interest in accurate distances, it just matters that you have the tools to satisfy your need to know them.
That’s what Measure Map is for, to put a powerful, portable measuring tool right in the palm of your hand. Your Android device can now provide you with totally precise measurements of any distance, from as small as a meter to as big as thousands of kilometers or miles, even taking the curvature of the earth’s surface into account when measuring. It does all that, fast and effortlessly.
You don’t need a degree to take advantage of what Measure Map offers. Just drag the cross-hair, plunk pins in to mark the area you want measured and – boom! It’s done. Easy, right? No. The "magic" button allows you to input points more easily without loosing it's professional accuracy.
The app measures any distance, route, or area you want, over Maps. Want to calculate your drive on the golf course, or maybe find out the distance of that marathon you’re thinking of entering? Go ahead. Need to know the size of a parcel of arable land for your company? You can do that, too.
The restrictions of the Lite version are:
* You can only create one polygon with a maximum number of 6 pins.
* No shapes: Cannot create a circle nor a rectangle.
* No extra maps.
* No Track Button.
* No Navigation Mode(Pincision).
* Only loads MMP files.
Check out the impressive features you get in Measure Map:
* Extra Maps: You can get Bing Maps, Here Maps, Apple Maps, Arc GIS, World Street Map, Map Quest, Open Street Map, Open Cycle Map, USGS Maps and Yandex Map in the same app.
* Attractive, smooth, easy navigation and use
* Displays Maps View: Map, Satellite, hybrid and terrain
* Operations: Add, delete intermediate pins, insert between pins, move pins, get info
* Undo and redo operations as needed
* Search for current location, text (villages, places of interest, etc.) or an area or route
Works for Metric and Imperial measurements
* Length units: meters, kilometers, feet, yards, miles, nautical miles, ken, ri, bù, lǐ,
* Surface units: square meters and kilometers, area, hectares, square foot, square yards, square miles, acres, fanegas (Valencian, Castilian or Colombian), tsubo, bu, so, lí, mǔ
* Ability to select color and thickness of the perimeter line.
* Ability to select the color and transparency of the selected area.
* Exporting formats: Measure Map, KML (G00GLE Earth), CSV (Excel), Image (PNG) and PDF
* Export and import of surfaces and routes via your storage services account.
* Save to photo album.
* Download surfaces and routes from the Internet.
If precise measurements are important or interesting to you, this is the app you need. You won’t find one that is better, more accurate and easier to use.
Download Measure Map now but be warned – measuring may become an obsession.
The following types of measure units can be converted...
Area: acre, are, hectare (ha), square centimeter (cm2), square decimeter (dm2), square foot (ft2), square kilometer (km2), square meter (m2), square mile (mi2), square millimeter (mm2) and square yard (yd2).
Energy: British Thermal Unit (BTU), calorie (IST), calorie (thermo), cubic centimeter-atmosphere (cc-atm), foot-pound-force (lbf), gram-calorie, inch-pound-force, Joule, kilocalorie (kcal), kilogram-calorie, kilowatt per hour (kWh), pound-CHU, US horsepower per hour and watt per hour.
Flowrate: barrel per day, cubic centimeter per second (cc/s), cubic foot per minute, cubic foot per second, cubic inch per minute, cubic inch per second, cubic meter per hour, cubic yard per minute, gallon per day, gallon per minute, gallon per second, liter per minute, liter per second and miner's inch.
Force: crinal, dyne, grain, imperial ton (long ton), kilogram-force (kgf), kilogram-meter per square second, kip, Newton, ounce-force, poundal, pound-force and slug.
Length: centimeter (cm), chain, decimeter (dm), foot (ft), furlong, hectometer (hm), inch (in), kilometer (km), league units, meter (m), mile (mi), millimeter (mm), rod and yard (yd).
Mass: dram, grain, gram (g), hundredweight (cwt), kilogram (kg), milligram (mg), ounce, pound (lb), quarter, stone, ton, tonne and US ton.
Power: BTU per hour, BTU per minute, BTU per second, erg per second, foot-pound-force per hour, foot-pound-force per minute, foot-pound-force per second, gigawatt (GW), Joule per second, kilowatt (kW), megawatt (MW), metric horsepower, ton (refrigeration) and watt.
Pressure: bar, barye, inch H2O (15.56°C), inch Hg (15.56°C), kilogram-force per square centimeter, kilogram-force per square meter, kiloPascal (kPa), megaPascal (mPa), Pascal (Pa), pound per square foot, pound per square inch, poundal per square foot, poundal per square inch, short ton per square foot and torr.
Temperature: Celsius, Fahrenheit and Kelvin.
Time: microsecond, millisecond, second, minute, hour, day, week, year, leap year, decade, century and millennium.
Velocity: centimeter per second (cm/s), foot per hour, foot per minute, foot per second, kilometer per hour (kmh), knot (kn), meter per minute, meter per second, mile per hour (mph) and mile per minute.
Volume: cubic centimeter (cc), cubic decimeter (dm3), cubic foot (ft3), cubic inch (in3), cubic meter (m3), cubic yard (yd3), fluid drachm, fluid ounce (fl oz), gallon, gill, liter (l), milliliter (ml), pint, quart, US gallon and US pint.
Ancient Greek units: akaina, choenix, chous, cotyla, daktylos, diaulos, dichas, diploun bema, dolichos, drachma, haploun bema, hecteus, hemichous, hippikon, kondylos, lichas, medimnos, metretes, mina, obol, orthodoron, palaiste, parasanga, pechys, pechys basileios, plethron, pous, pygme, pygon, schoinos, spithame, stadion, talent and wine amphora.
Ancient Roman units: acetabulum, actus, actus minimus, actus quadratus, amphora, as, bes, centurium, chalcus, choenix, clima, congius, cubitus, culleus, cyathus, deunx, dextans, digitus, dodrans, drachma, gradus, hemina, heredium, iugerum, leuga, libra, ligula, milliarium, mina, modius, obolus, palmus, passus, pertica, pes, pes quadratus, quadrans, quadrantal, quartarius, quincunx, saltus, scripulum, scrupulum, semis, semodius, septunx, sextans, sextarius, sicilicus, siliqua, stadium, triens, uncia and urna.
Currency, notably: AUD Australian Dollar - CAD Canadian Dollar - CNY Chinese Yuan - EUR Euro - GBP British Pound Sterling - HKD Hong Kong Dollar - ILS Israeli New Sheqel - INR Indian Rupee - JPY Japanese Yen - KRW South Korean Won - MXN Mexican Peso - MYR Malaysian Ringgit - NOK Norwegian Krone - NZD New Zealand Dollar - PHP Philippine Peso - RUB Russian Ruble - THB Thai Baht - USD US Dollar...
All rights reserved.