Visitors have the option to stream or download content. Streaming saves hard drive space and avoids a longer wait time while downloading the content allows you to enjoy the tour with or without WIFI or 3G connections.
Tour features include:
- An interactive, zoomable GPS map that shows your current location and points of interest in the area (must have connectivity for maps)
- Photos and text that share the history, culture and stories behind Purdue.
- Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Tour stop images will help orient you to the surroundings and find points of interest more quickly
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, social media, routing addresses and text information.
About Purdue University
Purdue University is a place where those who seek an education come to make their ideas real — especially when those transformative discoveries lead to scientific, technological, social, or humanitarian impact. Learn more about this vast laboratory for learning and discovery by exploring our campus tours — North Campus, South Campus, Athletics, Student Life and Colleges and Schools. The “Visiting Purdue” category should answer your general questions as a visitor. If you have questions during your stay, please feel free to stop by Purdue’s Visitor Center at 504 Northwestern Ave, call us at 765-494-4636 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maprika uses GPS to put a "You are here" sign on "paper" maps, just like the ones you get at ski resort ticket windows or park information booths.
• Navigate on more than 6000 maps of ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, theme parks, and university campuses
• Maprika maps are saved to the phone's memory, allowing for use in out of service areas.
• Record GPS tracks and show them real-time; export tracks and view them on your computer
• Share your location with friends
• Set meetings with your friends by pointing the place on a map
• Make your own maps and share them with the Maprika community
• See local weather, snow reports, and Twitter feeds for resort maps, find nearby attractions
UPGRADE TO PRO
Try the free app then upgrade to GPS Trails Pro for even more features, including:
* Create map packs to store maps on your phone. This app allows you to save topos (MyTopo), aerials (Bing), streets (OSM), and terrain (OCM) map types.
* Get worldwide aerial images on your phone. Our app gives you rare access to view and store offine aerial imagery from Bing maps.
* Shoot video and geotag it to an exact location on a map. Save videos to YouTube account.
* Convert lat/long coordinates to UTM and NAD 27 map datum to sync with paper maps for advanced navigation in the field.
* No ads. Say goodbye to advertisements that occupy valuable screen space for navigating.
With GPS Trails Lite, you can:
Turn your phone into a GPS: Navigate via precise satellite signals in and out of cell network.
Capture waypoints: Mark campsites, trailheads, water sources, summits, and more.
Track every step: Record or follow your tracks and routes. See compass essentials too.
Share your trip: Post adventures to trimbleoutdoors.com, Twitter and Facebook.
View maps: See street maps, aerial photos, hybrid street/aerial maps, and topo maps provided by MyTopo. Please note: Upgrade to GPS Trails Pro to store maps on your Android phone.
View stats: See 10 stats, including elevation, speed, and distance.
Download Pro Trips: Follow our step-by-step trail guides of popular trails and lesser-known routes in national parks, national forests, and local parks, including Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains, Glacier, Rocky Mountain, White Mountains, Adirondacks, Catskills, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Acadia, Mount Rainier, Everglades, Olympic, and more. Find hikes near major cities: New York City, Seattle, Portland, LA, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, and more. Plus find section hikes on the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail.
Search trips: Find thousands of trips shared by the Backpacker editors and the trimbleoutdoors.com community.
Plan trips: Plan trips with map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com and wirelessly sync them to Backpacker GPS Trails app. You can mark points, draw tracks, upload GPS files, print maps, and more. (requires membership)
Get published: Every month the editors at Backpacker handpick adventures shared by its online community to be published in the magazine. Kickstart your adventure writing and photography career with GPS Trails.
NEW: Plug in statewide topo maps into your Android with our new SD cards. Learn more at: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/SDCards/
Supported Phones: GPS Trails Lite is designed and optimized for the Android phones.
Battery Life: While we optimize our code to cut down on power requirements, continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For longer dayhikes or overnight trips, we suggest packing lightweight battery packs.
Follow Us: We’ve created a Facebook page for our apps. Your feedback helps us create a better app. Go to: facebook.com/backpackergpstrails.
Backpacker brings the outdoors straight to the reader's doorstep, inspiring and enabling them to go more places and enjoy nature more often. The authority on active adventure, Backpacker is the world's first GPS-enabled™ magazine and website, and the only outdoor media whose editors and network of map contributors personally map the hiking trails they publish.
Campus Düsseldorf for Android, maps the great indoors of the newest Vodafone Campus, and provides easy access to key information and services.
Whether you need directions to your meeting points, to book a room, or just a sense of where you are, Campus Düsseldorf can help!
^The new app gets the new updates, has more schools, and includes search functionality.
On iOS and Android at http://www.GetCampusMaps.com!
Never get lost on campus again!
*Shows your location on the map as you move towards your destination!
* Every building, with acronyms. No more trips to Stamp for a map!
*Real, zoomable satellite imagery of campus so that you can compare your surroundings to the image!
The Official Special Edition: NYC Mobile App will be your best friend at the show as you...
-Find your way around the Show Floor
-Get the exact locations of your favorite Creator, Exhibitors and more!
Special Edition: NYC is a new comic book festival held annually in the birthplace of comics – New York City! From rising stars to living legends, Special Edition: NYC is the place to meet your favorite comic book heroes and get exclusive access to special guests from the pages of mainstream, alternative, indie, international and web comics. At Special Edition: NYC you will have the opportunity to collect the latest comics, buy the hard to find back issues and add original art to your collection. Special Edition: NYC is a pure celebration of comic book culture created specifically for die-hard comic book fans, creators and publishers!
What are you waiting for? Download the Official Special Edition: NYC App now for all of the information you will need for Special Edition: NYC 2014. Updates will be made through the event, so be sure to check back often!"
- Menus, reviews, restaurant information and free ordering from, actually, we already said this: over 28,000 restaurants nationwide.
- Search by cuisine, menu item or specific restaurant and filter restaurants hours, reviews, coupons, etc.
- Pay with cash, credit or PayPal. And if you’re into those last two, you can save your info so you don’t have to enter that stuff more than once.
- Use your current location or enter an address to find nearby takeout spots.
- Save your addresses to order even faster from the places you frequent.
- Track your orders with our not-so-cleverly-named Track Your Grub feature.
- Past orders are saved so you can reorder in a few taps. Pizza, pizza.
- Coupons and discounts are always appreciated, so we have those.
Did we already mention we’re in more than 600 cities? You know, like New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, Miami, Phoenix, Seattle and… however many more it takes to get to 600+.