Campus Düsseldorf for Android, maps the great indoors of the newest Vodafone Campus, and provides easy access to key information and services.
Whether you need directions to your meeting points, to book a room, or just a sense of where you are, Campus Düsseldorf can help!
UPGRADE TO PRO
Try the free app then upgrade to GPS Trails Pro for even more features, including:
* Create map packs to store maps on your phone. This app allows you to save topos (MyTopo), aerials (Bing), streets (OSM), and terrain (OCM) map types.
* Get worldwide aerial images on your phone. Our app gives you rare access to view and store offine aerial imagery from Bing maps.
* Shoot video and geotag it to an exact location on a map. Save videos to YouTube account.
* Convert lat/long coordinates to UTM and NAD 27 map datum to sync with paper maps for advanced navigation in the field.
* No ads. Say goodbye to advertisements that occupy valuable screen space for navigating.
With GPS Trails Lite, you can:
Turn your phone into a GPS: Navigate via precise satellite signals in and out of cell network.
Capture waypoints: Mark campsites, trailheads, water sources, summits, and more.
Track every step: Record or follow your tracks and routes. See compass essentials too.
Share your trip: Post adventures to trimbleoutdoors.com, Twitter and Facebook.
View maps: See street maps, aerial photos, hybrid street/aerial maps, and topo maps provided by MyTopo. Please note: Upgrade to GPS Trails Pro to store maps on your Android phone.
View stats: See 10 stats, including elevation, speed, and distance.
Download Pro Trips: Follow our step-by-step trail guides of popular trails and lesser-known routes in national parks, national forests, and local parks, including Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Great Smoky Mountains, Glacier, Rocky Mountain, White Mountains, Adirondacks, Catskills, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands, Acadia, Mount Rainier, Everglades, Olympic, and more. Find hikes near major cities: New York City, Seattle, Portland, LA, Denver, Chicago, Boston, Atlanta, and more. Plus find section hikes on the Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest Trail, and the Continental Divide Trail.
Search trips: Find thousands of trips shared by the Backpacker editors and the trimbleoutdoors.com community.
Plan trips: Plan trips with map tools at trimbleoutdoors.com and wirelessly sync them to Backpacker GPS Trails app. You can mark points, draw tracks, upload GPS files, print maps, and more. (requires membership)
Get published: Every month the editors at Backpacker handpick adventures shared by its online community to be published in the magazine. Kickstart your adventure writing and photography career with GPS Trails.
NEW: Plug in statewide topo maps into your Android with our new SD cards. Learn more at: http://www.trimbleoutdoors.com/SDCards/
Supported Phones: GPS Trails Lite is designed and optimized for the Android phones.
Battery Life: While we optimize our code to cut down on power requirements, continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. For longer dayhikes or overnight trips, we suggest packing lightweight battery packs.
Follow Us: We’ve created a Facebook page for our apps. Your feedback helps us create a better app. Go to: facebook.com/backpackergpstrails.
Backpacker brings the outdoors straight to the reader's doorstep, inspiring and enabling them to go more places and enjoy nature more often. The authority on active adventure, Backpacker is the world's first GPS-enabled™ magazine and website, and the only outdoor media whose editors and network of map contributors personally map the hiking trails they publish.
^The new app gets the new updates, has more schools, and includes search functionality.
On iOS and Android at http://www.GetCampusMaps.com!
Never get lost on campus again!
*Shows your location on the map as you move towards your destination!
* Every building, with acronyms. No more trips to Stamp for a map!
*Real, zoomable satellite imagery of campus so that you can compare your surroundings to the image!
Visitors have the option to stream or download content. Streaming saves hard drive space and avoids a longer wait time while downloading the content allows you to enjoy the tour with or without WIFI or 3G connections.
Tour features include:
- An interactive, zoomable GPS map that shows your current location and points of interest in the area (must have connectivity for maps)
- Photos and text that share the history, culture and stories behind Purdue.
- Multiple tour media access points: find desired tour stops from the map or a full tour stop list.
- Location-based tour stop triggering: as you explore, a dynamic list of the tour stops nearest your location will continue to refresh.
- Tour stop images will help orient you to the surroundings and find points of interest more quickly
- Additional embedded information such as phone numbers, websites, social media, routing addresses and text information.
About Purdue University
Purdue University is a place where those who seek an education come to make their ideas real — especially when those transformative discoveries lead to scientific, technological, social, or humanitarian impact. Learn more about this vast laboratory for learning and discovery by exploring our campus tours — North Campus, South Campus, Athletics, Student Life and Colleges and Schools. The “Visiting Purdue” category should answer your general questions as a visitor. If you have questions during your stay, please feel free to stop by Purdue’s Visitor Center at 504 Northwestern Ave, call us at 765-494-4636 or email at email@example.com.
* Cheapest fuel, closest to you!
* Gas prices, coupon savings and so much more.
Regular gas prices, Mid-Grade pricing, Premium fuel prices. Also Diesel & Bio-diesel fuel savings make this app your mobile gas buddy at home or when traveling. Wherever you drive, you'll effortlessly save at the pump!
Search coupons and local Groupon daily deals. Take advantage of coupon & deal searching even while shopping in the store checkout line. Never forget another coupon, the Gas Coupons app is with you whenever and wherever you go!
* Featuring Local Gas Stations
Specially designed for first time visitors and new entrants, to find their way around IITB with ease.
Upcoming versions: We are still working on the 'you are here' feature as well as the A to B search, these will be available in coming versions. Happy exploring!!
Feel free to download this app and let us know of your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Isometric view of IIT Campus: A detailed isometric + perspective map that makes orienting yourself in the real-world quick and easy
• Destination groups: All the places you may search are neatly organized in 12 groups.
• Offline search: Look up a place and you will find its location along with relevant info such as contact details
• Pin your searches: Pin all your searches on the campus map as you search for multiple locations one after other( pin remains until you exit the app)
• Each location you search throws up a card which gives detailed information about the location searched, associated phone numbers, timings, etc