This is the ultimate super hearing app to have very powerful hearing. for anyone, hearing impaired or not!
Get superhero hearing. Spy on people, make them think you are just listening to music when you are actually hearing everything they say, even whispers! The ultimate super hearing app, very powerfull!
Also features REWIND! Rewind up to 2 minutes if you miss something!
1. Sound --------convert------> Vibrate, Flashlight, Display
2. Speech Recognition (Speech To Text, Text To Speech)
1. Sound Definition
2. Continuous Voice Recognition
3. Multi Language Support
App For The Deaf And Hearing Impaired
This app is intended to assist deaf or hearing-impaired people by alerting them with the vibration and the flash light when a loud sound is made in the vicinity.
This app will assist for conversation between deaf people and hearing people.
free for everyone.
This app enhances your hearing. Its great for birdwatchers, students in large classrooms where its hard to hear the professor, and anyone else who needs to enhance their hearing (like spies).
WARNING: This app makes sounds very loud. Use common sense and caution.
To use: Plug in your headphones and simply press the "Activate" button and aim your microphone in the direction you want to listen. When you are ready to stop, press the "Deactivate" button.
If the sound isn't loud enough, adjust the overall volume of your phone.
Send any bug reports to email@example.com
App generates your desired frequency sound by which a human will be able to hear that frequency. By the passage of time (human age) human's listening power getting worse so children are able to listen higher frequency as compare to elders.
Easy to use: Just set your desired frequency and increase volume gradually so you can hear a tone.
Also You can check your hearing frequency range in table w.r.t. age.
Hearing Saver is the simple way to avoid accidentally hurting your ears when plugging in or unplugging your Android device's wired or bluetooth headset. Hearing Saver operates in the background to protect your ears automatically. It uses very little resources, and simply waits for the signal that your headset has been unplugged or plugged in.
After initial setup, Hearing Saver should work without further input from you. To setup the app, open it. You will be presented with the Setup screen. It contains a number of controls, and they each interact to allow you to customize Hearing Saver's operation. From top to bottom:
- Media/Ringer Selector Buttons - These allow you to select what the two sliders, described below, control. If you have not enabled Ringer volume control, the Ringer radio button will be disabled.
- Plugged/Unplugged Sliders - These control the volume that will be set when the headset is plugged in or unplugged, respectively. The volume that these refer to is indicated by the Radio buttons at the top.
- Enable Ringer Volume Control Checkbox - This enabled/disables Hearing Saver's ability to set your device's Ringer/Notification volume. It is off by default so you don't miss a call!
- Save Last Unplugged Volume Checkbox - If this is checked, the bottom slider will be disabled and Hearing Saver will remember the last volume you manually set while the headset was unplugged, and reset to that volume when the headset is unplugged again.
- Bluetooth Detection - Enabled by default, this tells Hearing Saver to set your volume when a Bluetooth audio device is connected/disconnected.
This app is licensed under the Apache License. More information available at http://github.com/jakebasile/hearing-saver
-- Known Issues --
- Bluetooth Disconnect happens after a long delay. This is beyond my control, as it is a delay in my code receiving the broadcast.
- Only works on Unplug on the HTC Incredible. This is because HTC broke the standard method that I hook into in order to change the volume.
- Sometimes doesn't upgrade very well. If you are having problems, please try uninstalling and reinstalling.
This app does audio amplification of low audible signal and noise cancellation in real-time. The app allows the operator to design custom ideal filters such as Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Bandstop filter by drawing on the touch screen. You must plugged a headset( or headphone) into the device headset jack. This is a requirement in order for the app to work. The app also amplify your surrounding environment and act as a hearing aid as well.
Three Noise Filter Modes:
- Removed the frequency with the highest decibel level.
- Preset the voice range from 300 hz to 3.5kHz
* Will add more preset range in future release.
- Remove frequency range using bandpass filter.
-Can remove certain frequencies using the drawing method on the graph.
* Note: when this mode is selected, draw the frequency using the touch screen method.
☆ Three noise filter methods to choose from
☆ Act as a hearing aid by increasing the volume gain level.
☆ Has a FFT spectral analyzer graph for displaying frequency.
☆ Select-able microphone input.
☆ Automatic gain control
Permission Required: This app only use the required permissions base on the functionality. We do not collect user data.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. Thanks
This hearing enhancer / hearing aid app works by picking sounds through the phones microphone, amplifying them and playing them back through your headphones! Testing indicates that this works very well on the vast majority of android devices, allowing you to hear much better! Hear like a superhero and hear the most quiet sounds sounds around, even whispers! This is perfect for the hearing impaired or simply if you want to hear better!
• Track a lost, stolen or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse or your child
• Locate smart phones and regular (also known as feature) phones via Find My Android Phone’s superior phone tracker technology
• Enjoy a more diverse array of features and benefits than those currently available from Androidlost, the Free Android Phone Tracker, Plan B, the Lockwatch Find Stolen Phone, Lost Droid Finder or SeekDroid
• Determine the location of any family member’s phone. The ability to track other member’s phones is a unique feature not found on many other phone tracker apps
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its location is updated instantly on the app’s map and the Find My Android Phone website
Find My Android Phone contains a superior phone tracker tool and uses state-of-the-art GPS navigational technology to locate lost or stolen phones. It is the essential app for anyone who has experienced the stress, worry, and inconvenience associated with a lost phone or even worse, a stolen phone. What’s more, the app is a free download for iOS, Android and Windows devices.
Lost Phone Found, With Find My Lost Phone
Find My Android Phone makes it easy to pinpoint the location of a missing phone whether it’s a smart phone or a feature phone. Better still, the app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making lost phone retrieval quick and easy. To locate smart phones, Find My Android Phone uses state-of-the-art GPS tracking technology. For lost feature phones, the app accurately pinpoints the phone’s location via “triangulation,” just like they do on the television programs “CSI” and “Law and Order”! Essentially, cell phone companies know a mobile device’s distance from cell phone towers. Find My Android Phone secures this data from cell phone companies and displays the phone’s whereabouts on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost feature phone.
Use the Phone Tracker To Locate Missing Phones. It’s easy to locate missing or stolen phones with Find My Android Phone or our website.
Find My Android Phone’s phone tracker feature helps you pinpoint the location of a missing phone using state-of-the-art GPS technology. Note: For this phone tracker feature to function, the app must be installed on the phone you’re looking for and on your own phone. Simply check the app’s map on your phone and there will be an icon indicating the location of the lost or stolen phone.
In the event a family member is not reachable, you can also locate the lost or stolen phone via our website. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, Android or Windows Phone, just log into our website. You’ll see a map showing the location of your lost phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real-time updates on both the app’s map and our website. These maps are instantly updated whenever the phone moves.
Find My Android Phone Can Find A Stolen Phone.
Nothing is more worrisome and upsetting than a stolen phone. Thankfully, Find My Android Phone includes a navigational setting that, as long as the location app is running, tracks the whereabouts of a stolen phone and guides you (or better yet, law enforcement) to its exact location, quickly and easily.
Android Lost? Find My Android Phone Works with a Lost Android!
Droid users benefit from Find My Android Phone. Simply use a family member’s phone to track the location of the lost Android. As long as Find My Android Phone is running, it can provide the navigational assistance needed to locate your missing or lost Android.
Find My Android Phone Finds Feature Phones, Too.
Even if you or another family member don’t have smart phones, Find My Android Phone can still help.
This app is for you!
This app is for users who are having noises when in between playing music.
In that case, install this app, and silence will fall.
No special hardware required.
** Please note **
This app will not work for all devices.
If it doesn't work for you - feel free to cancel the order or ask for a refund.
In order to get a refund, email your Order Number / Transaction ID to email@example.com
The order number can be found at your Google Wallet account at wallet.google.com
There is no need to submit low rating for the app, you will get a refund anyway.
1. Start noise filter service.
2. Plug in auxiliary cable to your headphones jack.
3. Plug in your charger.
4. Enjoy fine music with no noises in between
READ_PHONE_STATE : Needed to Shutdown and relaunch the noise filter when call is received.
BOOT_COMPLETED: Optional setting to start service at boot
* Aim of helping people who have problem in hearing by locating your first mobile near "the wanted to hear area" and listen broadcasted amplified audio in your second mobile headphones.
* Aim of Watching Tv by listening its audio over distance in your mobile headphones as smooth and amplified.
You do not have a any need for cables over distance to get enhanced music pleasure any more. Just by placing your first mobile phone near Tv and get broadcasted audio in your over-distance-mobile-headphones.
* you can broadcast surveillance conversations to second mobile phone to help law enforcement officers gather and store information.
How to use app;
Open your app and wait for automatically connection to your default Wifi router. Click on the Hearing Aid button and On the top of app will be shown your mobile phone IP address and write second "remote mic" mobile phones's IP address that is on the top into your mobile "remote device ip address" area and do not forget to write as well default port that is 8080. After you finished by your mobile phone. In your second "remote mic" mobile phone, please write your mobile IP and 8080 port address into "remote device ip address" area. And then in your mobile phone hold on
My phone button and in you second mobile phone hold on the Remote Mic button.and the broadcasting audio will be begun to your mobile phone and For avoding echoes, you must use headphones. By clicking amplification button, you can control amplification of the audio.
*Special permissons are used to record audio, to access internet and for activating Wifi.
*1:1 Audio transmission.
* High audio quality
* Range is long in open area.
* NO Ads
* Modifying Amplification by seekbar
We do not, nor do we have any desire to, spy on you.
We do not collect or store any information about the users of this application. Once you download it, it runs on your phone and never communicates with our servers.
This app makes sounds amplified. Use common sense and caution. When you download and install this software, you agree that you are going to use this application on your own risk. In no event shall developer be liable for any damages including personal injuries and health damage caused by using this application Please consult your doctor before using this application.
CopyRight: All images and other parts are designed by senniksoft.
Here is how it works:
(1) Install "Find My Phone" on your phone or tablets;
(2) Login this app using your gmail account;
(3) Put the app in the background.
After that you can use your phone however you like and your phone is protected for antitheft. In case your phone is lost or stolen, you can go to another TrackView Installed device (Windows PC, Smartphone, tablet etc), and login TrackView using the same gmail account as your lost or stolen phone. Instantly, you will know whether your phone is online or not. You can also receive alert messages from the lost phone if someone is using your phone. You can also track your lost phone's location in real-time or audio and video monitor its surroundings. You can even do remote audio and video recording as a evidence as to who has your phone. This is a very powerful tool to find my phone and for anti theft.
Some times, you may misplaced your phone somewhere with the phone in silent mode, then you can use location tracking to find its location, then use the "buzz" feature to ring the phone. The misplaced phone will ring even it's in silent mode. This will help find my phone quickly.
You can also use TrackView installed phone for other usage scenarios such as: home security, track your car, protect your family members, antitheft, video surveillance, baby monitoring , nanny and pets monitoring etc...
1. GPS Location tracking in real-time
2. Video and audio monitoring the surroundings of the phone
3. Event detection and instant alert to your mobile devices
4. Remote recording of event of interests as it happens
5. Two-way audio
6. Remote buzz that rings a missing device, even if it’s in silent mode
7. App works in background and sleep mode that conserves your battery
8. High reliability and excellent video quality at low bandwidth that saves you money
9. Super easy to install and one click connection from anywhere in the world
10. Remote control of Front and Rear camera switch
11. Integration with Google Gmail account
12. Secured access: You are the only one who can access your connected devices.
13. Always on: devices are accessible even in sleep mode.
14. Multi-network support: TrackView supports all types of networks: Wifi, 2G, 3G, 4G etc.
15. Automatic network switch: When the network switches, TrackView will auto switch to the network available.
16. Real-time and low latency: to ensure you get updates on events immediately and watch video in real time.
17. Universal accessibility: Access any of your devices from anywhere in the world.
and much more!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any issues or suggestions, we'd love to hearing from you.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
It also displays the current kernel information.
XDA Developers thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1011497
--------You need to open this app at least once after installing or upgrading for it to work-------
If you're tired of Pandora and other music streaming apps turning down your volume when you plug in the headphones Hearing Protection Bypass will keep the volume up when you plug in the headphones and your music stream will stay loud, this also works with the aux cable in the car and over Bluetooth.
•Media/Ringer Selector Buttons - These allow you to select what the two sliders, described below, control. If you have not enabled Ringer volume control, the Ringer radio button will be disabled.
• Plugged/Unplugged Sliders - These control the volume that will be set when the headset is plugged in or unplugged.It will automatically change the volume to specified levels.. if you'd like the volume to mute when you take out he headphones set the slider all the way to the left, this eliminates the Music streaming to play loudly if your headphones come unplugged when you need to be quiet
• Enable Ringer Volume Control Checkbox - This enabled/disables Hearing Protection Bypass ability to set your device's Ringer volume. It is off by default so you don't miss a call, you can also turn it down so that when you are in the car listening to music the ring tone wont blast loudly through the speakers
• Save Last Unplugged Volume Checkbox - If this is checked, the bottom slider will be disabled and Hearing Protection Bypass will remember the last volume you manually set while the headset was unplugged, and reset to that volume when the headset is unplugged again.
• Bluetooth Detection - Enabled by default, this tells Hearing Saver to set your volume when a Bluetooth audio device is connected/disconnected. Great for your Bluetooth Radio or paired in the car
• Coming soon... Let me know what features you would like, and i will try and add them
Notification Volume control will release soon in an update.
It comes with a toggle button to turn microphone input on/off, and its own volume slider!
With this you can always hear regardless of how loud your surroundings are or how loud your audio is.
It also works in background!
1. Touch screen & don't let go
2. Evade boxes
3. Restart by pressing your back button
TRY the new 3d version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.the.maze3d