-Automatic checking status and notification when status change.
-Scanning tracking number.
-Showing days in the way.
-Two version of design: detailed and light
-Contains cute widget for home screen.
-Configuration for notifications with silent hours
-Automatic track packages
When you got an error or hang etc. please contact me by email with full description:
your device model, android version and how to reproduce it.
Also please send me your ideas, questions and concerns.
Es handelt sich bei der E-POST CLOUD App um eine vorläufige Version, welche in ihrem Funktionsumfang noch nicht final ist und stetig verbessert und erweitert wird.
*Die E-POST CLOUD ist Ihr sicherer Onlinespeicher*
Ob spontaner Schnappschuss oder die letzte Steuererklärung, mit der E-POST CLOUD haben Sie alle Dateien sicher online auf unseren deutschen Server gespeichert und jederzeit überall verfügbar!
*Schnell und unkompliziert*
Vorhandene Dateien einfach in die E-POST CLOUD legen, in die App bzw. aus der App Inhalte teilen oder direkt aus der App Fotos aufnehmen und speichern.
*Von überall erreichbar*
Ob Smartphone, Tablet oder PC – greifen Sie von überall jederzeit auf Ihre E-POST CLOUD zu!
*5 GB kostenfreier Speicher*
Die E-POST CLOUD stellt Ihnen 5GB kostenfreien Speicher zur Verfügung.
*Demnächst verfügbar: Einfache Rechnungsbezahlung*
Offene Rechnungen abfotografieren und sofort bezahlen – die E-POST CLOUD erkennt automatisch die benötigten Zahlungsdaten.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihr Feedback!
Die E-POST CLOUD wird von unserer Tochtergesellschaft – der E-POST Development GmbH – realisiert. E-POST ist ein Service der Deutschen Post AG. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.
Outlook is a free email app that helps you get more done from anywhere with one unified view of your email, calendar, contacts, and attachments. Outlook automatically surfaces your most important messages – across all your email accounts. Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages you want to handle later. Easily view your calendar, share available times, and schedule meetings. And attach files from your email, OneDrive, or Dropbox with just a few taps.
Outlook works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail, MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
Why use Outlook?
Manage your inbox
• Outlook automatically triages your inbox for you, surfacing your most important email. Less relevant email is placed in your “Other” inbox.
• Swipe to quickly delete, archive, or schedule messages.
• Schedule emails and they will return to your inbox at a later time.
Your calendar built-in
• Switching between your email and calendar apps is a thing of the past. Outlook includes your calendar and notifies you with appointment reminders.
• Find available meeting times and share them in email or schedule a meeting.
Attachments made easy
• View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other accounts with just a few taps.
• Send large files even if you haven’t downloaded them to your phone.
Find anything fast
• Filter your inbox to only show messages that are unread, flagged, or have attachments, with a single tap.
• Quickly find the right messages, people and files by typing just a few letters.
• Outlook shows people you communicate with most often, and lets you conveniently drill down to see all related emails, meetings and files.
Feedback or questions?
• We want your feedback to make Outlook better! Please share your comments within the app by going to Settings>Help>Contact Support. We read all feedback.
• See the answers to frequently asked questions by going to Settings>Help>FAQs.
Try our other Microsoft apps for Android tablets: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, OneDrive, and Skype.
One search keyword helps you search all Canada Job Engines like INDEED, WORKOPOLIS, Working in Canada, Monster, WowJobs, CareerBuilder and CAREERS 2.0.
Now you can share job positing to your twitter or Facebook with Hashtag #CanadaJobsSearch
Please review it.
Don't hesitate in leaving any comments.
According to Canada labour market the Employment edged up by 26,000 in May, driven by gains in part-time work. The unemployment rate increased 0.1 percentage points to 7.0% as there were more people in the labour market. Overall employment growth has been subdued since August 2013.
In the 12 months to May, employment increased by 86,000 or 0.5%, with all the growth in part time. Over the same period, the number of hours worked was little changed. However, will to say here that Canada achieves a “B” grade for employment growth and third place overall in the comparator group.
Employment growth has been relatively steady in Canada in recent decades. Because employment growth is directly linked to a country’s economic prosperity, Canadian governments must continue to encourage strong levels of immigration and, along with businesses, continue to invest heavily today in human capital to ensure an adequate future supply of skilled labour.
The best feature is auto detect server, we will detect server of your all emails
All emails are supported:
Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, fpt, iCloud, Office365, Google Apps, Hotmail, MSN, Live, Yandex, ymail, iCloud, Mail.ru, GMX, mail.com, Hushmail, Zoho, Web.de, QIP, Rambler...
IMAP & POP3 Accounts
Exchange (via IMAP)
Sync multiple mailboxes from all your providers
Support notification when new email coming
Real push email for the widest range of mail services
Auto detect server for all emails, not need to configure the server. This application will auto detect and find server to login with every account.
Notifications: Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, Vibrate Alerts and other preferences per each of your accounts
Signature: Configure text styles, name, phone number and add your logo, photo...
Conversations: Create email convenient and easy
Menus: Customize swipe menu and email view actions with what matter to you the most
Daily sync: Customized for offline use
All of features email in this application
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search
- Join over 100 million job seekers each month who use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 50 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 15 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search and be the first to apply
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create, upload or import a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 35 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and news
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies rate, as evaluated by employees
- Read reviews of companies posted by over 3 million employees
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your own employer
Please send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Search, view and apply to jobs (or save/email them to apply later)
- Access your Monster account— resumes, cover letters, job applications and more
- Manage your resumes from within the application
- Upload your resume via Dropbox and Google Drive
- Receive push notifications and/or email alerts for new jobs that fit your criteria
Job hunting can be easy on the move. You can search and apply for jobs quickly and efficiently without opening a browser. Receiving push notifications for jobs that match your requirements means you will never miss the perfect job opportunity.
JobServe was the world’s first online recruitment service and today is an online job board in the US, Canada and globally providing jobs in 27 different sectors. US and Canadian key sectors include IT & Telecommunications, Healthcare, Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Retail and Sales & Marketing.
Key features include:
- Fast and powerful job search with key features like saved searches and push notifications
- Jobs available in a wide range of sectors: IT jobs, Finance jobs, Healthcare jobs and 24 more industries
- Viewing jobs and refining your search is quick and efficient with 'swipe through jobs' and basket apply
- Upload a Resume/Cover Letter straight from your device
- Create, modify and add saved searches
- No time wasted - we’ll do the job hunting, enable push notifications and you'll receive new jobs that match your criteria as soon as they are posted
We encourage feedback. For help, reporting an issue or requesting a feature join our Google group at https://groups.google.com/forum/?#!forum/jobserve-for-android.
You can also email us directly at email@example.com.
Tell us what you think of our app by rating it here on the play store.
** The ART runtime is now in preliminary support from version 1.3.40528.1241. We have tested internally on ART and the app has passed - if you have any issues running on ART please let us know. **
** Please ensure you are running the latest version of the application before contacting our support team, or writing a review **
Set up push alerts to receive new job openings right to your phone or use it as a search engine to instantly search highly targeted jobs from top employers anytime, anywhere!
Download now and let your next opportunity find you.
• Search jobs across more than 25 industries by keyword & company.
• “Work with Friends” allows you to connect to Facebook to find jobs where your friends work.
• Use the built-in GPS to search jobs near you.
• View detailed job descriptions.
• Start the application process or save jobs and job searches to your list of favorites so you can apply later.
• Access the Beyond.com Facebook page for more valuable career resources and connections.
Still not convinced? Check out this video to see how the free Beyond.com mobile app can help you find your next job faster.
Jobs • Careers • Resume • Network • Search • Apply • Search Engine • Career Resources • Canada
As the world leader in staffing and recruiting services, Adecco connects more people to more jobs than any other company. This app will help users quickly search for the job of their choice through keyword or category searches and easily sort results using Google Maps or scrolling features. The app also utilizes the phone’s geo-location capabilities to enhance the search process.
Once a job is found, users can apply using their current Adecco account on AdeccoUSA.com for US users and Adecco.ca for Canadian users – the only industry app on the market that integrates a user’s online profile. The Adecco Jobs applicaiton also allows job seekers to save favorites, email jobs to a personal email account, share across their favorite social media sites, and even locate their local Adecco branch office.
Finally, users can also take advantage of the great career news content to get the latest, real-time advice on the job market, hiring trends, interview advice and much more. Be sure to use this app to power your next job search!
• The most downloaded office app on Google Play
• Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
• Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Polaroid, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
PCMAG EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8.2 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND THE LATEST ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
• Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
• Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
• Add freehand drawings over PowerPoint slides
• Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
• Use Quick Sign to easily sign a PDF using your digital signature
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support (available as in-app purchase).
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF OFFICESUITE PREMIUM:
• Security features - work with password protected files
• Convert PDF to Word, Excel, or ePub
• Track changes with multiple author support
• QuickPDF Scanner - easily scan documents and images with your camera
• PhotoSuite Professional - MobiSystems' powerful photo editing app
• QuickWrite predictive keyboard - quicken your typing based on usage patterns
• Microsoft Compatibility Font Pack - view documents the way they're meant to be seen with officially licensed office fonts
• Spell check - make sure your important documents are error free.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides, tap on touch screen to display animations. Slide notes will display on screen.
Chromecast /dual screen support
Take control over your files! File Commander’s latest release brings powerful network connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, improved performance with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device and remotely. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
• Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Powerful Global search lets you locate any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share any file by sending it over email
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Find on-device files easily with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, compress operations
• Sort your files and folders by different criteria and type
• Quickly pick up where you left off with our Recent files features
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
• Bookmarks to selected folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Hidden files and folders
• Ad free
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.
1. Know About Us
2. View our Website
3. Apply Online
4. Contact Us