Take control of your SMS by automatically moving them to designated folders so that you can focus on the important ones that require your attention. Sensitive folders can be password protected and hidden to prevent unauthorized access. You can also get automated email notifications for missed calls and SMS.
• Share your SMS to WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter and other social networks.
• Easily transfer SMS from one device to another
• Reply quickly to SMS on Message Pop up
• Create folders for segregating the SMS
• Set folder rules for automatically by moving the SMS conversation to the folder of choice
• Call sender from the SMS conversation
• Multiple SIM support
Things to remember:
• In Android versions Marshmallow, choose Accept in the security popup to allow Manage My SMS intercept the text messages. The app will not function correctly without this permission.
• In Android versions Lollipop and higher, choose the default messaging app as Manage My SMS for using the full capabilities.
• Disable your default SMS notifications to receive notifications only from this app.
• Choose the option to delete your SMS messages from the default message app for effective SMS protection while hiding the folders
We welcome your feedback, questions and suggestions for improving Manage My SMS at email@example.com