Call it Trex , Trix , Tricks, or even Treks , at the end it is the best cards game played. It is FINALLY on Android, the only and best one. It uses many strategic rules making the players very intelligent and challenging to play against. Moreover, the players don't cheat. It's all strategies and rules. It is even more intelligent and smarter than the iphone trex game.
Don't worry, future updates will make it more stratigical and even harder, at the end of the day it is a nice app to kill some time and enjoy playing the Trex cards game.
Please note that this game offers individual mode only with three game types:
* The full version of Trex with Complex (5 regular Trex games and complex)
* Trex only mode with no complex (5 regular Trex games)
* Complex mode only (Complex and Trex for quick games)
Also the game allows for doubling cards and it has nice music and sound effects in which you can turn off/on any of them
On top of that, your score is saved online so you can see your rank among other trex players (leaderboard).
Download and Enjoy. I am always awaiting for your comments and feedback to improve upon.
And don't forget, rate it 5 stars to keep me going with updates :)
Dont forget to email me at email@example.com if you face any problem or if you like to see a new feature added
You are a victory when having taken out all the cards ahead of an enemys.
Can you what defeat successively? Let's challenge!
[The rule of "Fantan"]
- You can take out the card adjacent to the card at a central place.
(Example: If the number of a set card is 7, 6 or 8 can be taken out)
- You are a victory when the card of a hand is lost earlier than an enemys.
- When you cannot take out a card. Please choose a "pass".
- You "can pass" 3 times.
- It will become game over if you turn a "path" four.
See http://maureenhiggins.com/apps/android/payingcardbasics/playingcardbasics.html for more information & additional instructions.
You are a victory when having taken out all the cards ahead of an enemy.
An enemy becomes strong rapidly. Let's challenge!
[The rule of "Speed"]
- You can take out the card adjacent to the card at a central place.
(Example: If the number of a set card is 8, 7 or 9 can be taken out)
- A mark is not related.
- You are a victory when the card of a hand is lost earlier than an enemy.
FreeCards allows you to play solo or one on one against your friends via Bluetooth and it is called 'Free' because you can place the cards wherever you want, flip them, organize them, shuffle them and deal them.
Advantages of FreeCards :
- you don't have to buy real cards anymore.
- you get both decks : Poker and Italian.
- you don't have to worry about downloading a whole bunch of card apps, each for every game you like.
- you don't have to worry about loosing cards from a deck.
- you don't have to worry about degrading the cards.
- you don't have to worry about finding a place to put the cards in.
- you carry the cards with you all the time.
- you can play anywhere, anytime, no need for a table or a place to hold the cards.
- you can have as many cards as you like in your hand while you play.
- you can have beautiful card designs.
- you can play ANY game, you set the rules while you play as you like them.
- you get back the feeling of real cards that you can touch and handle as you want, instead of the rigid automatized layout of other card apps.
Card games are the most popular way to enjoy time together with friends or alone. With FreeCards you are sure there's always a deck of cards in your pocket to play with. Download it now !
Check out the screen shots and the video!
Totally free for Android mobiles and tablets
Simple design and UI
Supports to collect more cards to win this game
Funny game for entertainment
By the order of the cards the player and the computer, if you have the same card on the desktop will be between the brand as their own hand.
Not until the player hand or computers are no cards in hand, until the end of the game.
1. Set name, card count and player count here as you wish.
2. Press random shuffle to shuffle your cards.
3. Draw card and the computer player will draw after you.
4. If you get the same number as card upward, you can collect the cards between them.
5. When you have no cards in your card, you can see how many cards you collect.
If you want to kill boring time, you can play this game for free. Or you can give this game to your kids to play for fun. Come to download this game to have fun! You will love it.
If you¡¯ve activated in setting button and want to uninstall this app, go to deactivate this app in device administration.
A card game could be any game using playing cards as the primary device with which the game is played, be they traditional or game-specific. Countless card games may exist, including families of related games. A small number of card games played with traditional decks may have formally standardized rules, but most could be folk games whose rules vary by region, culture, and person.
Many games that might be not generally placed in the family of card games do in fact use cards for some aspect of their gameplay. Similarly, some games that can be placed in the card game genre involve a board. The distinction can be that the gameplay of a card game primarily depends on the use of the cards by players, while board games may generally focus on the players' positions on the board, and use the cards for some secondary purpose.
The game is similar to Contract Whist, Oh Hell, Oh Pshaw, Nomination Whist, Up the River, Up and down the River, Vanishing Whist, Hell Yeah!, Diminishing Bridge, Blackout, and German Bridge in Hong Kong.
Object Of The Game:
The object is to correctly predict the exact number of tricks you will take in each round. You receive points for being correct, and the person with the most points wins the game.
Each player in turn beginning to the left of the dealer states the number of tricks he/she will take (zero or one on the first round) and this is displayed on screen below each player's name. The total number of tricks bid may or may not equal the total of tricks available. If playing with the Canadian Rule option the dealer cannot make the bids equal the number of tricks available if he/she is leading the scores.
The play begins to the left of the dealer. Any card may be led. Players continue to play in a clockwise order and must follow suit if possible. If a player cannot follow the suit led, the player may play any other suit, including the trump suit. A Wizard or Jester may be played at any time, even if the player is holding a card of the suit led.A trick is won:(a) by the first Wizard played.(b) if no Wizard is played, by the highest trump played.(c) if no trump is played, by the highest card of the suit led. The winner of the trick leads next.
Leading Wizards Or Jesters:
If the lead card is a Wizard, it wins the trick and players may play any card they wish, including another Wizard. If the lead card is a Jester, it is a null card and the suit for this round is determined by the next card played. Jesters always lose. The one exception to this is if only Jesters are played, the first Jester played wins the trick.
For correctly predicting the number of tricks taken, a player scores 20 points, and receives an additional 10 points for each trick taken. A player whose prediction is incorrect loses 10 points for each over or under trick. To win points you must make your EXACT bid.
Wizard Live is a multiplayer version of the game. Anyone is welcome to logon and play a game against other players worldwide. There is a live ranking system so you can compare your scores against fellow competitors.
- Get bonus coins every few minutes.
- Progressive Jackpot where the more you play the bigger it gets.
- Get your gambling pants on and play this fun slot game without risking your money!
We bring you this application totally free with the help of search monetization. We have decided to use this to be able to keep making more free apps for you. Please be aware that with our app you will receive a search icon on your device which is easily deleted or replaced. Thank you for downloading!
The game is played in different world locations with progressively harder levels including India, Pakistan, England, Canada and USA. You must beat a previous level a set number of times before proceeding to the next level.
- Entire deck to all players starting at last winner or himself if it is the first game or person to his right if dealer not playing.
- Players look at their cards and pile only.
- Player with the Ace of Spades starts the game by putting in pile (done automatically).
- Players go clockwise placing a card of same suite. If a player does not have a card matching the play suite, they may throw in any card at their turn, and player with the highest card of the original suite must then pick up and become new dealer. Play resumes with new dealer throwing in any card. IMPORTANT: You cannot lie! TIP: You can get rid of your high cards here for strategy!
- Play continues until all players have placed a card in the middle, then the cards in the middle are placed aside and the player that had thrown the highest card will now be dealer and deal any card.
- Once a player is rid of all their cards, they stop playing. Exception: If you run out of cards, and you're the dealer at the end, you must pick up from the pile.
- The last player to still have cards is referred to as being "BHABHI"
How to Play:
Just select a card from your pile when it's your turn.
Featuring mPOINTS, Cut da Deck earns you points that can be used to redeem for gift cards, gadgets or other cool rewards!
Playing cards were invented in Imperial China in the 9th century.
The most common deck in use today is the French design.
An average weight of a deck of cards is 3.3 ounces. A single card is .063 ounces.
1.Δωρεάν εφαρμογή, μπορείτε επίσης να παίξετε με το λογαριασμό σας στο Facebook!
2.Τραπέζια με μετρητά, sit n 'go τραπέζια και καθημερινά τουρνουά!
3.Χιλιάδες online παίκτες κάθε μέρα!
4.Παίξτε με φίλους και κάνετε καινούργιους εδώ!
5.Δείτε πού παίζουν οι φίλοι σας και συμμετέχετε ανά πάσα στιγμή!
More from developer
Mono Stock Portfolio is an open source app, and was created mainly to help learn and demonstrate Mono for Android. Source code is available at https://github.com/mgroves/MonodroidStockPortfolio
WARNING: If you are pregnant, have a heart condition, or indeed any medical condition, do not download this app, or use it to prank anyone else with a medical condition (especially not on a scary Halloween night).