The golf swing is probably one of the most frustrating parts of the game of golf. People are constantly modifying their swing to get more distance or to correct problems like a slice or a hook. Really, though, to improve golf swing is just a matter of mechanics and putting body motions together in the right way to be consistent. But experienced golfers know this is easier said than done. What are the basics of a good golf swing? Here is the golf improve instruction tips:
* Your stance should be about shoulder width apart and your feet should be pointing slightly out – but not too much!
* Let your arms hang naturally down from your body and place the club behind the ball. If your shoulders hunch or you have tension in your arms, you are probably too close to the ball. Stand back a little bit.
* Place about 70 percent of your body weight on your back leg.
* Straighten your spine and have a bit of bend in your knees.
* Keep your eye on the ball during your entire swing
* Grip the club as if you are holding a small, delicate bird. You want to keep the bird in your hands, but you don’t want to crush it either. That’s how you should hold your club.
* A good golf swing will be a fluid, easy motion with your shoulders turning slightly in the backswing and your follow-through complete.
* Make sure you keep your feet planted and slow down in your backswing. Most problems with a golf swing are cause by swinging too quickly in the back swing and then not accelerating through the ball.
* You will want to hit the ball in the “sweet spot” or the center of the club. Hitting it anyplace else will cause your ball to travel in directions that you really don’t want it to go in.
* Then grip it and rip it!
It might help for you to take a lesson or two on the golf swing or even watch the way the pros do it on television. There are numerous articles that exist on the Internet that can help you with your golf swing, so always look for information and take as much advice as you can get.
Learning to swing a golf club takes years of practice as any avid golfer will tell you. There are “a hundred” things to know and they all have to be working in exactly the right ways at exactly the right time to a have a good, consistent golf swing. Sometimes this just doesn’t happen, but when it does, it certainly is a great feeling!
Download Improve Golf Instruction apps to learn more on how you can improve golf, instructions are very detailed!
More from developer
Word Shorcuts can impressively save your of working time, dealing effectively with many small (but common repeated) actions.
New social networking features like feed and chat added and more comming soon.....
Teach your kids to have fun without their toys by bringing shadows to life.
See how to make a bird, butterfly, camel, cardinal, deer, dog, donkey, duck, elephant, goat, goose, greyboard, kangaroo, OX, panther, rabbit, snail, turkey, teddybear, wolf with ur hands.
These exercises are very easy to understand and perform at home and they help in improving strength, endurance and fitness of knee.
This application is not meant to be used in any medical or legal decision making, or they should contact emergency response (911) when they are in a medical/urgent situation (for example).
Please note: This is advised for users who are not health professionals are aware that they will be using this app at their own risk.
animated exercise program for Rheumatoid Arthritis of Knee.
These exercises are very easy to understand and perform at
home and they help in improving strength, endurance and
fitness of knee.
This application is not meant to be used in any medical or
legal decision making, or they should contact emergency
response (911) when they are in a medical/urgent situation
Please note: This is advised for users who are not health
professionals are aware that they will be using this app at
their own risk.