LearnEnglish Podcasts app is a series of English learning podcasts for you to directly download and enjoy on your Android device. You also have the option to stream.
Each show, with the dynamic duo of Tess and Ravi is 20 minutes long and comes with questions aimed at Elementary learners of English, which you can try and answer while listening to the podcast.
The tapescript also moves in time with the audio to aid listening. This feature is not available when in live streaming mode.
You can also access Tess and Ravi's Twitter and Facebook pages directly from the application enabling you to directly ask them questions about the show or anything to do with studying English.
* 3 series of podcasts to date, more to follow
* practice activities for each podcast
* tapescript for supported learning
* connect with Tess and Ravi via Facebook or Twitter.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 23 languages:
✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ German ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Spanish ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 24 pre-programmed interface languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 24 major languages: English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, German, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
• Commonly-used English phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, free, lite
Would you like to improve your English? With „Speak English“, you can train your pronunciation and speaking skills. Just listen, repeat & compare!
"Speak English" is an app which helps you to improve your English speaking skills naturally and easily.
Listen, Repeat & Compare! It's easy, fun and works in the same way as you learned your first language.
Choose from a variety of topics, e.g.
- Basic English
- Job Interview
- Customer Service
★★★★★ You can start each session for free! ★★★★★
Learn and practice a lot of great phrases for your upcoming conversations.
How does „Speak English“ work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Play your recording back and compare your pronunciation
Repeat this process to perfect your English. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabulary.
Learn anywhere, at your own speed.
This app trains your speaking skills anywhere - at home, on the go, on the couch, at your desk, in bed, on a business trip or on holiday. Learn in your own comfort and at your own speed. Just listen, repeat and compare.
Let’s make the world a better-speaking place!
Learn English listening and reading Audio books, or if you know the language, just enjoy our catalog.
- More than 3000 Audio Books.
- The books can be downloaded and read without Internet connection.
- Includes the text of books.
If you want to learn English you can download the application "beelingo.com". The application includes all audio books, an English dictionary and grammar lessons.
"English AudioBooks - Libribox" offers free access to over 3,000 audiobooks. The application includes lists of books sorted by genre and popularity.
Audio books are free thanks to the dedication of hundreds of volunteers who recorded, edited and distributed. The catalog includes novels, history books, biographies, short stories, poetry and more.
The application facilitates searching the LibriVox catalog. You can see the most popular books, browse by title, author or genre, or search by keywords.
- Misérables, Les (By Hugo, Victor)
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The (By Twain, Mark)
- Pride and Prejudice (By Austen, Jane)
- How to Analyze People on Sight Through the Science of Human Analysis: The Five Human Types (By Benedict, Elsie Lincoln)
- KamaSutra, The (By Vatsyayana, Mallanaga)
- Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Grimm's Fairy Tales (By Grimm, Jacob & Wilhelm)
- Noiseless Patient Spider, A (By Whitman, Walt)
- Leaves of Grass (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Ireland (By Whitman, Walt)
- Old Chants (By Whitman, Walt)
- Prince, The (By Machiavelli, Niccolo)
- Ulysses (By Joyce, James)
- Republic, The (By Plato)
- Frankenstein, or Modern Prometheus (By Shelley, Mary Wollstonecraft)
- Tale of Two Cities, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (By Carroll, Lewis)
- Importance of Being Earnest, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Siddhartha (By Hesse, Hermann)
- Gulliver's Travels (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer, The (By Twain, Mark)
- MobyDick, or the Whale (By Melville, Herman)
- Christmas Carol, A (By Dickens, Charles)
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (By Douglass, Frederick)
- Great Expectations (By Dickens, Charles)
- Dracula (By Stoker, Bram)
- Doll's House, A (By Ibsen, Henrik)
- Jane Eyre (By Brontë, Charlotte)
- Count of Monte Cristo, The (By Dumas, Alexandre)
- War and Peace (By Tolstoy, Leo)
- Beyond Good and Evil (By Nietzsche, Friedrich)
- Modest Proposal, A (By Swift, Jonathan)
- Picture of Dorian Gray, The (By Wilde, Oscar)
- Peter Pan (By Barrie, J. M.)
- Princess of Mars, A (By Burroughs, Edgar Rice)
- Study in Scarlet, A (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
- Treasure Island (By Stevenson, Robert Louis)
- Walden (By Thoreau, Henry David)
- Essays book 1 (By Montaigne, Michel Eyquem de)
- War of the Worlds, The (By Wells, H. G.)
- Robinson Crusoe (By Defoe, Daniel)
- Emma (By Austen, Jane)
- Dubliners (By Joyce, James)
- Dead, The (By Joyce, James)
- Murders in the Rue Morgue, The (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 1 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog) (By Jerome, Jerome K.)
- Wuthering Heights (By Brontë, Emily)
- Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The (By Baum, L. Frank)
- Jungle Book, The (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Works of Edgar Allan Poe, The, Raven Edition, Volume 2 (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- 12 Creepy Tales (By Poe, Edgar Allan)
- Jungle Book, The (Version 2) (By Kipling, Rudyard)
- Return of Sherlock Holmes, The (By Doyle, Arthur Conan, Sir)
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Download Audio Books +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
+ Learn English: Audio Books – Librivox +
Old version is still available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blogspot.imapp.imeslpod3
ESL content providers, contact us and your portion of ad revenue is all yours.
Translate the description of each episode to your language
Download and listen to the mp3 of each episode
Visit the podcast’s website and where you can purchase their detailed Learning Guide about for each episode.
Notify : Be notified of new episodes
Socialize for each content! post comment or send like hearts to every other subscribers.
Downloading mp3s on 3G can be costly depending on your provider; using WIFI connection would be preferable in most cases. This app is not endorsed or sponsored ESL Podcast but agreed upon publishing this app. If you have technical questions about the app, please contact ImApp Soft.
English as a second language
Google translation API is not free any longer.
Paid translation service started.
Less than 1$ for 6 month translation service.
- Can change folder where audio files are stored. Do not change if it is sufficient for you to use internal storage. SD card folder location is different device by device. Make sure it is correct location. Restart required after change the folder.
New episode notification now sent by push message which will reduce battery consumption.
Note that some of the dictionaries and books are very large, so make sure you are on WiFi before downloading them.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of our app, and technical parameters of the phone to help us fix the bugs. We don't collect any personal information.
The articles are divided into six levels of difficulty, which range from very easy to very challenging. As your listening proficiency improves, you can select articles from more challenging levels.
*You speak English and SpeakingPal understands!
*Improve your English speaking skills
*From beginners to business and academic needs.
Hours of fun video content:
*More than 100 levels, 1000 different dialogs, 1800 sentences, 1300 vocabulary, and hundreds of quiz questions
*Dont miss our 16 free levels !!!
2 million users! 10 global awards!
Winner of 2013 SXSWedu in Higher Education (US)
Winner of 2013 Learning Awards for Innovative Learning Service (UK)
• Talk in English with a video character
• Automatic speech recognition understands and rates your speech
• Get instant color-coded feedback on your pronunciation
• Record and compare your speech with a native English speaker
• Topic based dialogs are humorous and short – practice takes a few minutes
• Unlimited opportunity to practice all sentences
• Rich multimedia – text, voice, and video
• Beginner, intermediate and more advanced levels
• Videos of how to say all English sounds
• Vocabulary aid
• It’s easy, fun and takes just a few minutes a day!
What our users say:
“Such a great app to learn English skills.”
“A brilliant way to learn to pronounce in English.”
“This is the best English learning tool, I have ever seen.”
If you have Busuu, Duolingo, Rosetta Stone, Mindsnacks, Voxy, or other English learning products, you will want SpeakingPal English Tutor to help you learn how to speak in English!
Grab it and Master it.
What is included in the app?
Active Or Passive Voice
You can also practice English Grammar from this app..
We have practice exercises where you can answer grammar questions and get scores..
App contain detailed explanation for every topic covered.
Simple User Interface.
Explanation shown using tables for better understanding and reading.
And it's Free!!
This app will be constantly updated with new contents, and tests which help you continually refreshing your knowledge.
If you like this app please visit our Facebook Page..
https://www.facebook.com/EnglishGrammarBook and encourage us
if you find some errors please mail us at email@example.com..
Team - English Grammar Book
Keywords : English, Grammar, people, study, education, more topics, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adverbs, adjectives, reported speech, active voice, passive voice, preposition, conjunction, interjection, tenses, past tense, future tense, present tense, continuous
The simplest presentation of English Tenses, learn it once and remember it for life time.
Tenses in any language are the basic and one of the most important topics in both writing and communication of that language.
This app helps you to learn the Tenses of English languages in a very easy and effective way. All the topics in this app are covered in depth and in a most simple way.
Our app covers
Simple Past Tense
Past Continuous Tense
Past Perfect Tense
Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Simple Present Tense
Present Continuous Tense
Present Perfect Tense
Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Simple Future Tense
Future Continuous Tense
Future Perfect Tense
Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Tenses and Active and Passive Voices
A better user interface with different sections for Practice and Study.
If you want to practice grammar check out our app
And for a complete grammar reference check out this one
Effortless Learn english,
VOA learning english
learn english speaking,
how to learn english,
learn english online,
how to speak english,
learn english kids,
british council learn english,
how to speak english fluently,
bbc learn english,
learn english grammar,
conversation in english,
do you speak english,
learn american english,
learn to speak english,
learn english british council,
learn english free,
learn english online free,
to learn english,
learn real english,
how to speak good english,
learn english language,
how to speak fluent english,
learn american english online,
english conversation topics,
how to learn english speaking,
learn hindi through english,
learn english for kids,
english conversation pdf,
learn english today,
learn english conversation,
how to learn spoken english,
british council learn english kids,
how to learn english fast,
daily english conversation,
how learn english,
speak english fluently,
speak english like an american,
learn english bbc,
how to learn english grammar,
how to learn english language,
i want to learn english,
learn english through tamil,
english conversation practice,
english conversation lessons,
learn spoken english,
basic english conversation,
learn english kids british council,
how to speak english well,
learn english vocabulary,
learn tamil through english,
speak in english,
learning english conversation,
how to speak in english,
learn telugu through english,
speak english online,
how can i speak english,
i speak english,
easy way to learn english,
learn english free online,
how many people speak english,
countries that speak english,
how to learn english quickly,
how to learn english easily,
how can i learn english,
learn english grammar online,
english conversation mp3,
best way to learn english,
english conversation dialogues,
learn english through hindi,
how to learn english online,
learn speaking english,
learn english feel good,
learn english pdf,
learn english in urdu,
why learn english,
learn english for free,
let s learn english,
spoken english conversation,
english daily conversation,
speak good english,
learn how to speak english,
youtube learn english,
how to speak english easily,
how speak english,
do you speak english in spanish,
you speak english,
english conversation video,
learn british english,
english speaking conversation,
english conversation online,
learn english through telugu,
the best way to learn english,
learn english games,
i want learn english,
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the English language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the English language easily
Using this application you can learn the English language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn English by images from this application
This application helps you to improve your English skills. It contains more than 300 multiple choice tests.
Types of tests:
(English Tests for ESL/EFL :: English Grammar Exercises)
(Teaching Business English :: ESL Business English Tests)
(Learning English Quizzes :: English Synonym Worksheets)
(English as a Foreign Language :: Idiomatic Expressions in English)
(English as a Second Language :: Common Errors in English Usage)
Each test consists from ten questions. Select the correct answer from three or four possible answers. If the type of tests is Errors, you first have to find the error and then select it in the options. Then you are expected to type in a word that would be correct in the sentence.
At the end of each test is evaluated your score, which you can later improve. The best possible result is of course 10/10 (ten correct answers from all the ten questions). In the section "Scores" You can see your results painted on the pie graph. Green color means a result 10/10. Paint Your scores to green! ;-)
Since version 1.1 there is a list of your incorrect answers ("Scores/Incorrect answers"). You can check them and re-test yourself. If you repeat a test and answer correctly, they are removed from a list.
And, if you like you can play "Millionaire" (inspired by tv-game "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?").
What is your English level? Check now - it's fast!
*Find out your vocabulary and grammar level: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Advanced.
*Get results quickly
* Full test: find out your overall English level.
* Full report: Get a detailed level description. Learn your predicted TOEIC, TOEFL and IELTS scores, as well as your U.S. grade school reading level.
*Check your reading, writing, grammar or vocabulary levels separately.
Who is this app for?
*English learners - Get a rough idea of your English level without spending a lot of money on expensive exams.
*English teachers and school administrators - Quickly and easily check your students' English levels.
*Business managers - assess your employees' English level.
Special low price. Buy now!
1. How does the test work?
This is a diagnostic test. The test starts with a beginner question. Every time the test taker gets an answer correct, they proceed to a higher level. However, if the test taker gets a question wrong, they drop one level. This process continues until an assessment of the test takers ability level is made.
2. How accurate are the tests?
Our app is designed to give you a quick and approximate idea of your level. All questions have been written by expert teachers. The reading passages were analyzed using special software that tests for word difficulty and sentence length.
3. What about listening and speaking?
We are currently working on a listening test. For speaking, due to the current limits of technology, it's best to seek out a certified oral proficiency tester. For example, take an IELTS test or the Standard Speaking Test (SST).
4. How can I improve my test scores?
The best way is to immerse yourself in the language. Read and listen to interesting topics at your level, and try to find another student or native speaker to practice with. If you're studying for a specific exam, then it's important to take practice tests and learn test-taking strategies. Also, use your time efficiently. Practice with your mobile device when you're waiting in lines or commuting by public transportation. Our apps are perfect for this. Check out: English Grammar Quiz Game, Practical English and Pronunciation Checker.
This is EFL/ESL Language Learning Software.
Authors: Jason Byrne & Robert Diem