- Locate fundamental facts and figures with just a few clicks and scrolls.
- Obtain current information from the press office and stay up-to-date.
- Browse through more than 160 years of Siemens history.
- Discover the world of Siemens through vivid pictures of all topics.
- Get an overview of all Siemens apps in the Play Store.
You have access to: FAQs, downloads of the latest firmware or software version, manuals, certificates, characteristics, application examples and tools, product notes (e.g. announcement of new products), successors in case of product discontinuation.
Get a quick overview of the latest entries on the start screen. The search function provides you with hits concerning the products and entries and supports you with a personal list of suggestions. Find your personal favorites in “mySupport”, all the entries you need regularly. You also have the possibility to send an inquiry to the Technical Support (Support Request).
Moreover, the area Messages area provides you with selected messages about new functions, important entries or events.
The main functions at a glance:
• Scanning product codes/EAN codes with a direct display of all the technical information about this product, including graphic data (CAx data).
• Sending product information or entries per e-mail in order to process the information directly at the workstation.
• Sending inquiries to the technical Support (Support Requests). with a photo function for transmitting detailed information.
• The contents and surfaces are available in six languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese) – including a temporary switching to English.
• Offline cache function of all the favorites in mySupport. These entries are also available without network reception.
• Transferring PDF documents into a library (e.g. iBooks etc.).
Replacing the “SIRIUS eAssistance” App
Of course, the Industry Online Support app also contains all the information about SIRIUS products and replaces the SIRIUS eAssistance app. The SIRIUS eAssistance app will soon be no longer offered in the Store.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade your equipment with a new motor, order spare parts or troubleshoot your application in the field, the Motor Toolkit Camera feature connects you to our Siemens product or service teams. In a world where a failed motor can shut down processes and cost hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost product time, the Motor Toolkit contains critical information and direct communication channels with Siemens to respond preventatively and immediately to a motor problem.
• Take a picture of any Siemens motor nameplate and get fast motor support.
• Forget a basic motor formula? No problem. Use common industry formulas to get quick results.
• Plan your project with the Lead Time Calculator.
• E-mail motor resources and training material straight from the app.
• Learn more about motor basics and where motors are used along with trouble shooting advice from Siemens motor experts through our White Papers.
• Find the right motor for your project by accessing motor features and viewing dimension prints to see how the equipment fits into your application.
• Find contact information to support your quotation and technical needs, connect to the right web site, look for solutions in other Siemens apps and understand more about what Siemens offers.
• Stay current with the latest trends in industry and how Siemens solutions are making companies more competitive.
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, operating in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare as well as providing infrastructure solutions, primarily for cities and metropolitan areas. For over 165 years, Siemens has stood for technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality. Our almost 370,000 professionals based in 190 countries deliver sustainability and profitability to customers worldwide.
• Part Planning and Validation
• Assembly Planning and Validation
• Robotics and Automation Planning
• Plant Design and Optimization
• Quality Management
• Manufacturing Process Management
Compas provides the following features:
• Product Catalog
• Search Quotes & Orders
• View quote & order
• View Reports
• Document upload
With text, pictures, videos, 3D and additional multimedia content this digital issue provide basic information that can be experienced inter-actively. For further details a short contact from is built in. Simply send your requests and our sales personal will help you to get the best out of it.
Available features are:
1) access to MM8000 alarms based on security privileges
2) filtering of the alarms based on category, discipline, state and time criteria
2) commanding of alarms (ACK, RESET)
3) push notifications with filters against category
4) PIN code configuration to increase protection
5) support of HTTP and HTTPS connection
6) automatic re-connection in case of network interruption
7) sharing of alarm's information via SMS and emails
1) Siemens MM8000 Management Station v4.70 (or higher) installed with a valid license
2) Secure network connection between MM8000 Management Station and MM8000 Alarms app
Please contact your local Siemens sales partner for further information or visit www.siemens.com/mm8000
With ScadaTouch you are able to:
Connection everywhere with a PLC or any device supporting Ethernet (Modbus TCP)
Build and Run HMI interfaces: no need for PC!
Create HMI interfaces for distribution via “Player” versions
Remote control via Bluetooth, Wifi , 3G or 4G,: Bluetooth 10m, Wifi 30m, 3G and 4G no distance limit!!
Create graphics ( Real Time, XY) of any process: Temperature, position etc..
Export your projects to any device: Tablet or smartPhone. Auto-resize technologie!!!
BASIC Version Features:
3 Pages and only 1 project
HMI screens editor and player embedded into the application
Full Customized Catalog: Create your own buttons, Leds, images..
Shortest configuration time: Drag and drop
HMI creation over a Photo or any image
Communication via Modbus TCP with all PLC supporting this protocol. (Schneider M221,Twido, M258, Premium, Siemens S7, Omrom...)
WebViewer object: compatible with all embedded webpage of any device.
Leds, Buttons, Labels, Numeric displays,Tanks, Graphics (Real time, XY) and more..
For all support please visit our website: www.appliworld.com
The scope of the Sm@rtClient concept allows an operation station to make its display available to the app. The station takes on the role of a Sm@rtServer, while the Smartphone/Tablet takes on the role of the Sm@rtClient. Sm@rtServer functionality can easily be activated with a single mouse click in the device’s configuration settings. The screen can be displayed on the Sm@rtClient by means of a Sm@rtClient display in "View only" mode, but a full-fledged, coordinated operation can be set up as well. "Coordinated operation" implies that at any one time only one user has the right of operation, i.e. either the operator station with Sm@rtServer function or the Sm@rtClient app. Additionally the app supports easy connection configuration by automatic HMI panel detection.
Not only does the Sm@rtClient app show a selected display, but it additionally shows the complete layout of the station device, including any functional hardware buttons on the device. As such, device operation may be performed as if the user was directly in front of the device, only that the buttons aren’t actually pressed, but rather are activated with a press on the display of a Smartphone or tablet.
SIMATIC WinCC Sm@rtServer: http://www.industry.siemens.com/topics/global/en/tia-portal/hmi-sw-tia-portal/wincc-tia-portal-options/simatic-wincc-smartserver/Pages/Default.aspx
By downloading this application you accept the SIEMENS End User License Agreement for mobile applications on http://www.siemens.com/industry-apps/wincc-smartclient/terms-of-use.
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the application except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the application was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the application may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S.-embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List or Entity List. By using the application, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use the application for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear, missile, or chemical or biological weapons.
- Uitgebreide product- en service informatie dankzij films, specials, interactieve demo’s, lopende acties en technische specificaties.
- Eenvoudige navigatie en filtering op de belangrijkste specificaties van producten
- Internetverbinding nodig met als voordeel, dat de informatie altijd up-to-date is
- Duidelijke foto’s van de producten
- Mogelijkheid tot onderling vergelijken van producten
- Zoekfunctie met toetsenbord
- Klik op “installeer app”
- Vul uw persoonlijke vertrouwelijke code in, die u van ons per email heeft ontvangen.
Dit is een combinatie van 8 cijfers en letters bijvoorbeeld “AB23F23A”.
- Vervolgens zal de Siemens interactieve touch catalogus zich installeren.
ClearSCADA Mobile, coupled to ClearSCADA, a Schneider Electric product, provides remote access to data within your SCADA system, allowing users to monitor performance while "on the move". It also improves staff productivity and enhances overall system performance: an easy way to add value to your organisation!
Alarms and Events
* Alarm actions such as acknowledge, disable and enable. Actions logged to the ClearSCADA event journal.
* View alarm and event lists.
* Alarm notification.
* Summary data displays for "at a glance" understanding of system performance.
* Available as a shortcut from alarms or database hierarchy, where configured.
* Browse the ClearSCADA database.
* View object status at any level.
* Display filtered alarm and event lists based on database hierarchy.
* Display historic data trends for points; optimized for mobile connectivity.
* Display custom database queries; useful for Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Perform controls on selected points in the ClearSCADA database.
* Actions logged to the ClearSCADA event journal.
* Customize the app for easy retrieval of your commonly used views.
* Integrated security with ClearSCADA.
* Additional security measures for communications outside of the SCADA firewall.
Contact your local Schneider Electric sales channel to provide this functionality for your ClearSCADA system(s).
NOTE: This application does not communicate directly with the ClearSCADA server, so additional software is required to enable this. The additional software can be found on the ClearSCADA 2013 R1 installation media.
No imediato disponibilizamos, o Relatório & Contas onde poderá consultar a estratégia da empresa e principais projectos, e nos Dados Financeiros poderá verificar a performance da Siemens em Portugal.
Poderá aceder também à revista “Diálogo Siemens” – publicação destinada a clientes, parceiros, fornecedores, media, entre outros. Cada edição aborda um tema estratégico para “Fazer Crescer Portugal”, através de entrevistas com diversos stakeholders relevantes da nossa sociedade, fazendo referência a alguns projectos marcantes desenvolvidos no nosso país, com a colaboração da Siemens - nas áreas da Saúde, Industria, Energia e Infra-estruturas.