Backpage is a classified ads web site very similar to craigslist.
Back Page Cruiser allows you to view classified ads in the following categories:
- Local Places
Events, bars, restaurants
Find childcare, classes, events, groups
Shop for cars, trucks, motorcycles,
even parts and service
Antiques, furniture, pets, electronics,
even free stuff
Instruments, music lessons, bands
Roommates, apartments, vacation spots
- Real Estate
Homes, land, and commercial
Many categories of full and part-time jobs
Landscaping, massage, cleaning, computer etc.
INCLUDES LOCATIONS IN:
Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, and the United Kingdom, India, China, Russia, Brazil
Not only can you browse ads, but you can search the backpage.com site and save searches to notify you when ads are posted in categories you specify!
Note: This application is not affiliated with backpage.com or craigslist.org.
PLEASE: Comment and let me know what design or functionality changes you'd like to see.
* Adult and Personals categories are no longer available.
*LATEST UPDATE: Can search for internships now*
The best job search tool and job finder on the market!
Do you want to simplify your jobs search? Do you want to search multiple job sites at once? You can with the JobFinder. This free android app is a job finder that improves your job searches, eliminates wasted time, and helps you find a job fast.
* Search with a keyword phrase (ie; office manager, retail jobs, warehouse jobs)
* Enter in a zip code OR city and state
* Search in titles only for the best results
* Submit your search to find job posts and online job listings that meet your search criteria from across the internet
* Sort your list based on location/job title
* Tap a listing to see the full for job listing on the original site (i.e. Monster jobs)
* Upload your resume to ensure it appears at the top when recruiters use the Talent Finder
* Search all the best job search engines, job boards, classified job sites, & more
* Upload your resume to have it appear at the top of the list when recruiters search for qualified job candidates like YOU
* "Search in Titles" to only see listings where your search word was used in the listing title
* See summary of all job listings that met your criteria
* Sort listings based on location or title
* Remove a job post and job listings, click the red X
* Forward a job post onto a friend via email, Facebook, or Twitter via green share icon
* Add a listing to your favorites, click the yellow star icon
* Select all jobs or unselect all
* Share multiple job listing or post jobs via Facebook, email, or Twitter
* Delete multiple jobs
* Favorite multiple listings
* Click action menu to view your favorites
* Click listing to see original job posting on original website (i.e Indeed jobs)
* Easily start a new search to try a different keyword or keyword phrase
How It Works
JobFinder searches across the internet for you. It automatically pairs you with jobs hiring now that meet your search criteria. You ONLY see job listings or job posts that fit your search criteria.
To eliminate misinformation, we recommend activating the "Search in Titles" filter. Your job search will only show listings where your search word or phrase was used in the job listing title.
How It Saves Time
Companies post jobs on all different websites; you must search them all to see the most jobs. But wait! Who has time to search all these job search engines independently? You don’t! Job searching is now easy with the JobFinder; search all the best job sites at once (see Indeed jobs, Craigslist jobs, Monster jobs, Yahoo jobs, Career Builder jobs, & more).
What Can You Find
Your search results will depend on your online job search criteria, but you can find a wide range of jobs. Find full time jobs, part time jobs, seasonal jobs, summer jobs, holiday jobs, contract work, temporary jobs, and more. As for actual jobs, your options are endless – cashier jobs, secretary jobs, assistant store manager jobs, warehouse manager jobs, registered nursing jobs, and more!
Searching with job title is best, but you can also search with a company name if you want information on say Fedex jobs, Walmart jobs, CSX jobs, Target jobs, government jobs, Waste Management jobs, and so forth
New: Upload Your Resume
Thousands of recruiters and hiring managers search the internet looking for qualified job candidates. Would you like your resume to appear at the top? It now can when you upload your resume via the JobFinder.
The key to landing a job is to cover all the bases; the JobFinder makes it easy! Load your resume so recruiters can find you and job search all the best job sites at once.
Let the JobFinder become your personal job searcher or your personal job finder.
Please email us with your questions, comments, or suggestions. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to have the JobFinder customized.
- Sell any vehicle using SMS text with either your number or a disposable one provided by us
- Static cling window signs
- Email lead reporting
- Call forwarding
- Disposable mobile number
- Privacy no need to put your personal phone number in the window of your car
- Customer service
High quality ads up to 3 pictures larger than craigslist and Kijiji with instant leads to your smart phone. Buy and Sell your vehicle free or upgrade to a disposable number and static cling sign for your car window.
If you find yourself looking for a job or a change in career, then you need to make the numbers work for you. In today's economy- and technology-driven world, you need to give yourself the best possible chance of finding a job and you can do that by learning more about the way in which present-day job seekers are finding their jobs. In other words, the days of perusing the want ads are over.
Online Job Search Websites
There are a number of different kinds of job search websites that you will find online, from those that let you list your resume for free, to those that charge you for having them shop your resume around. The type of website you use to get a job will likely depend on the field you are working in, how high up the corporate ladder you expect to be, and whether or not the career or job you are seeking is industry driven.
How Are People Finding Jobs?
It is currently estimated that one in 10 people will find their next job online. That could be because they are looking through job search websites such as Monster.com or Craigslist.com, or because they find an opening on a company's website. Although that is a remarkably high percentage, it is even more important to understand that nine in 10 people don't find their job online, so you can't avoid increasing your network.
Most people who are looking for mid-range (approximately $50,000 per year) jobs tend to spend more than half their time looking for jobs and applying for them. While this is something that is relatively easy to do, job search websites are often out of date and the jobs you are applying for may have been filled a long time ago. There are indeed better ways to utilize your time if you are willing to put a little more work into your job search.
How Else Can You Find a Job?
In addition to using job search websites, you should also spend more of your time networking with people who could find you a job. You can do this by using a service such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or some of the other social media networks. This often requires a little more work, but the quality of job leads that you will get from contacts is almost always much better than applying for a simple listing for a job that you see online.
Improve Your Chances?
Did you know that four out of five employers will do a search for you online when they are going through the application process? Employers find this to be an easy way to weed out people who have clear issues, so it is a good time to look through your own Google results. Feel free to Google your own name and see what comes up. If it is a lot of negative or suspect information, then you might want to spend some time cleaning up your online reputation before you hit the job search websites.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6946230
job search websites
This app is a version of the same VehicleTools program used by the I/O COM professional on-site dealership inventory photography team to process thousands of vehicles and associated images every month around the United States.
The VehicleTools dealer app is a robust and full-featured vehicle inventory manager tool for use with a wide number of Android devices. This application has the unique ability to manage multiple dealership inventories from a single device. Scan VINs, enter vehicle data and photos, then immediately upload them to the VehicleTools servers from anywhere with an internet connection or save for when one is available at a later time.
Vehicles are immediately available online with I/O COM hosted websites or for manual posting to third party advertising sites such as Craigslist. Data exporting is available to hundreds of third party companies, web portals, and a host of free advertising websites.
Having the ability to stay synchronized with the VehicleTools cloud servers allows all users in the dealership to keep current with changing inventories throughout the day. Additionally, when the vehicles are uploaded to the VehicleTools servers, even more capabilities are available through use of the online backend tools.
• Managing multiple inventories or locations from a single device.
• Adding new inventory and photos immediately to your website.
• Typing, scanning, or even speaking the VIN number for decoding primary vehicle information.
• Quickly entering vehicle information, options, and available features.
• Using the internal device camera or a higher quality external digital camera, then batch importing all the images at once.
• Downloading existing vehicle inventory data or in-process vehicles for faster data/photo completion or updating.
• Instantly synchronizing vehicle inventories between the device and the VehicleTools servers to maintain current pricing, information, and availability.
• Instant uploading of new vehicles data and photos using our exclusive “Click n Load” feature.
• Printing As-Is and custom options stickers directly to your printer with QR code web links to the vehicle using available third party apps such as Printer Share.
• Selecting and defining warranties for printing buyer’s guides.
• Using unique camera photo directories for internal and external photo processing.
• Selecting from several preset photo import resolutions to provide for more efficient and time saving uploading.
• Filtering or sorting vehicle inventory lists.
• Using VehicleTools to upload photos or vehicle data individually or in a combined batch process.
• Processing vehicles with a non-decodable VIN such as classic cars or vehicles produced prior to 1981.
For over 20 years I/O COM has been the industry leader in providing to many hundreds of dealerships and dealer groups a full line of services that has included on-site dealer photo inventory services, effective dealership websites, internet advertising, inventory management tools, and a host of internet applications. These services are not limited to only the automotive industry, but include the RV, commercial truck, and trailer industries that maintain an online presence as well.
Vehicle Tools, Window Sticker Software, Vin Scanner, Vin Decode App, Car Dealer, Vehicle VIN scanner.
This app is unique because it utilizes job board RSS feeds and it can search 1000′s of jobs from many sources including Craigslist! Job Seekers can also paste in any job search RSS feed from their favorite job search site to also include those results. The result? A Job Search app like no others that can search any source with an RSS feed.
♠ Searches 1000's of Jobs/Careers from top job search engines
♠ Save Jobs in your Favorites List
♠ Email Jobs
♠ A recent Search function allows users to quickly bring up past searches to see new results
♠ Exclude keywords from results (optional)
♠ Input an unlimited number of additional Job RSS feeds to further fine tune your results!
GET The Ultimate Job Search App Today!
The most comprehensive business finder on the marketplace.
Are you interested in starting a business? Why not search current, established businesses for sale? You can with Business for Sale.
Are you interested in expanding your business? Need additional commercial supplies, such as retail store fixtures or a new commercial dishwasher? You can find cheap business supplies and equipment with Business for sale.
Search across the internet to find the information you need. Search Craigslist, eBay, Oodle, Backpage, Kijiji and more to find established businesses for sale, startup businesses for sale, turnkey businesses for sale, and commercial equipment and supplies for sale.
* Search with a keyword phrase (turnkey, dollar store, commercial fixtures, etc.).
* Enter in a zip code OR city and state.
* Key in a price range to only see business listings in your budget.
* Send your search to see listings from across the internet.
* Sort your list based on location, price, or title.
* Tap a listing to see the full for sale listing online.
* Tap a phone number to auto dial the seller.
* Search all the best classifieds and online marketplaces at once.
* See summary of for sale listing (i.e.) price, picture, short description, and more.
* Sort listings based on price, location, or title.
* Remove commercial listings and business posts for easy comparing, click the red X.
* Forward a listing onto a friend via email, Facebook, or Twitter via green share icon.
* Add a listing to your favorites, click the yellow star icon.
* Select all or unselect all.
* Share multiple listings via Facebook, email, or Twitter.
* Delete multiple listings at once.
* Use action menu to favorite multiple listings at once.
* Click action menu to view your favorites.
* Click listing to see business ads or commercial listings on original website (i.e Craigslist).
* Auto dialer sellers with one tap!
* Easily start a new search to try a different keyword or keyword phrase.
If you have any questions, comments, need troubleshooting assistance or if you would like to have this android app customized to fit your personal wants and needs, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Try our simple way to let your Facebook friends browse the toys, clothing and books that your kids no longer use, and complete the transactions without any embarrassment of face to face price negotiation. More trust, less hassle.
-If the search does not work, the server is temporarily unavailable. Please wait and try again later. And ensure that you have the latest version of the application. You will certainly find your desired car!
-Please send your suggestions for improvement of the application and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you describe problems in detail, we will be able to fix them all.
cars search motorcycle car find finder cars.com car buy car used cars new cars vehicle auto vehicle carfinder car motorcycles snowmobiles motorbike motor bicycle engine auto motor motorcycle vehicle machine autocar PWC boats boat pwc mobile PricewaterhouseCoopers motorcycle motorcycle
Auto Trader is packed full of new and used cars, news, articles, accessories and classifieds. Private sellers and trade dealers advertising their cars know that great photos are a real advantage. Our readers agree that this is what makes Auto Trader stand out from the rest.
Al Aweer Showrooms are just one of our trade clients that have been advertising with us for some time and are very happy with the response their business has received from our magazine.
Smart Auto Trade will have in the next three months nearly 10,000 downloads of our App on the smartphones of buyers and sellers throughout the country.
Whether you’re an electrician or plumber, roofer or remodeler, any home pro can benefit from the ease and effectiveness of sending out review requests before you even leave the customer's driveway. More importantly, HomePro Reviews expands & strengthens your online reputation which is absolutely critical at a time when 70-80% of homeowners research their service providers via the Internet.
To improve your Web presence, we actively distribute our home pro members' review portfolio pages across the major search engines. HomePro Reviews is also tightly integrated with social media, which allows you to leverage your satisfied customers to generate more Word-of-Mouth referrals.
With a strong review portfolio, your business will gain an important edge when bidding on new jobs. Within seconds directly from your Android phone, you’ll be able to send your entire portfolio to prospects and provide them with proof of your skills, trustworthiness, and value.
Want to enhance your WEBSITE and FACEBOOK business page as well? Just download one of our eye-catching “widgets” and let prospects see firsthand the reviews written by recent customers. For skilled tradesmen who advertise on CRAIGSLIST, a HomePro Reviews’ widget added to your CL posts will improve your click-thru rate and elevate your business above the competition.
Let us help you attract new customers and take your business to the next level! Download the Home Pro Reviews app today. It’s fast, effective, & free!
NOTE: This application is strictly for licensed automobile dealer who subscribe to our monthly web-based service.
Automotive dealers can take advantage the newest advances in smartphone scanning technology. iTRONIC uses a revolutionary scanning technology called “blurry focus” that actually focuses the VIN image inside the device. This equates to laser fast scans meaning less time you’ll spend trying to focus on VINS. Our scanner works seamlessly with our subscription-based web application and makes appraising vehicle values in the field easy, fast and accurate.
If you are a licensed automotive dealer, download iTRONIC and get access to all of the industries most trusted valuation data. We are partners with AuctionNet (The Market Report), N.A.D.A., Kelley Blue Book, Black Book, Galves, CARFAX, and Autocheck. Plus, with a minimum one book subscription, you’ll receive FREE retail feeds from Craigslist and eBay on all scanned vehicles!
:: Super fast “blurry focus” scanning technology by Scandit
:: Free Craigslist and eBay retail value feeds for scanned vehicles
:: Select from all major valuation data vendors
:: Integrated vehicle history reports by CARFAX and Autocheck
:: Works seamlessly with our desktop web application
:: Modern, new user interface
:: Custom keyboard for entering VIN manually
:: Light ON|OFF for night scanning
Whether you are on the lot, or in the auction lanes, iTRONIC is the only vehicle valuation software you’ll ever need! No long-term contracts. Pay as you go for our web-based application. With iTRONIC you get more for less!
This free App will give direct access into the Carlink stock.
- Real-time stock update
- Best available prices
- Direct contact
- Only real stock
- Carlink document Express Service
Carlink is an EAIVT partner and rated as a triple-A company, the gold standard in finance