* La Aplicación se actualiza frecuentemente para añadir nuevos personajes y opciones.
Dividido en diferentes niveles de dificultad para ir mejorando progresivamente.
• ¡Completamente gratis!
• ¡Portátil y fácil de usar!
• 30 personajes para dibujar.
• Explicación detallada paso por paso, puede volver hacia atrás o hacia adelante cuando desée.
• Niveles de dificultad mostrados con estrellas.
• Opción Zoom para visualizar los detalles fácilmente.
• 18 colores diferentes y otras opciones para dibujar a su gusto.
• Posibilidad de guardar los dibujos en la SDCard para visionarlos más adelante.
En esta app aparecen personajes de mangas famosos como Dragon Ball, One Piece o Naruto, pero también otros como Elfen Leid, Bleach o Death Note, sin olvidarnos de Fairy Tail o Sword Art Online.
*This is NOT an official but a fan made app. All the logos, trademarks and sources are the properties of their respective owners.
• Commonly-used Japanese phrases & vocabularies
• Authentic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Japanese and English
• Easy to store and manage your favourite items
• Font size adjustment
• No internet connection required
If you are traveling to Japan, make sure you bring this app with you!
『KANA test』 You can learn the spell of KANA by the audio tests.
『JLPT vocabulary and test』 You can learn the vocabulary anywhere and anytime by the off-line JLPT vocabulary list, test, stroke and example sentences.
『Daily Expression』 You can learn the usage and pronunciation of number, date and time.
『Wrong test collection』 You can consolidate the learning by the wrong test collection.
This is a free application that you can trust.
More functions is developing, any suggestion or comment is accepted by email.
*For your learning, please unload the old version of this app. You will enjoy better learning experience by this new version.
*Thanks http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/ for providing the JLPT vocabulary.
*Thanks http://kanjivg.tagaini.net/ for providing the stroke data.
*Thanks http://tatoeba.org/ for providing the example sentence.
[Copyright Notice] All copyright of the translation of JLPT in this app belongs to the developer of this app. Any form of copying is refused. Any infringement of this app shall be investigated for legal responsibility.
Learn Japanese is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Japan.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
This lite version contains about 400 common words and phrases for FREE. Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains about 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Japanese, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Japanese app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Japanese for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Japanese, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Japanese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
The latest update is a bug fix for tablet layout being wrongly used in phone and crashing when navigating. Those who have update to version 0.3.1 and are having the problem, please update. I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
Topics covered include:
- The Japanese Writing System (Hiragana, Katakana, Kanji)
- Basic Japanese Grammar (Particles, Adjective, Verbs, Nouns)
- Essential Japanese Grammar (Polite Forms, Compound, Conditionals, etc.)
- Special Expressions (Causative, Amounts, Honorific, etc.)
- Advanced Topics (Formal Expressions, Volitional, etc.)
This guide was created as a resource for those who want to learn Japanese grammar in a rational, intuitive way that makes sense in Japanese. The explanations are focused on how to make sense of the grammar not from English but from a Japanese point of view.
This guide is an attempt to systematically build up the grammatical structures that make up the Japanese language in a way that makes sense in Japanese. It may not be a practical tool for quickly learning immediately usable phrases such as for travel. However, it will logically create successive building blocks that will result in a solid grammatical foundation. For those of you who have learned Japanese from textbooks, you may see some big differences in how the material is ordered and presented. This is because this guide does not seek to forcibly create artificial ties between English and Japanese by presenting the material in a way that makes sense in English. Instead, examples with translations will show how ideas are expressed in Japanese resulting in simpler explanations that are easier to understand.
Writing is the best possible way to learn, since it makes you active in the learning process.
It is free application. We hope as many people in the world get the opportunity to study Japanese as possible.
We would be very grateful if this application helps you understand different cultures and languages.
How does "Learn Speak Japanese" work?
1. We read a phrase to you. (Listen to it as often as you like)
2. Repeat the sentence and record yourself
3. Compare your pronunciation and show the level
Repeat this process to perfect your Japanese. Improve your fluency, train your pronunciation and learn some great phrases and vocabularies.
Learn anytime, anywhere – without network connectivity. It's so easy and fun .
23 Japanese lessons to learn the basic concepts and grammatical structures
Each lesson contains a Japanese text, a grammar page, and a culture page to learn Japanese customs and understand how the Japanese think.
JAPANESE KANA & KANJI
Learn Hiragana/Katakana progressively by levels
Learn Kanji by Jouyou Grades and JLPT levels
Manage your personal lists
Listen to the pronunciation of each Kana
Detailed statistics to track your progress and mistakes
Increase the quiz difficulty progressively: easy, medium, hard
Add a countdown to limit the time yo have to answer (for medium and hard difficulty level)
Learn how to draw Hiragana, Katakana AND Kanji properly
900 Common Japanese phrases for real life communication
Learn Japanese phrases with audio clips by a native speaker
Keep your most useful Japanese phrases in your personal list
Take a quiz to learn actively useful sentences
1855 words with audio clip by a native speaker
Take audio quizzes!
Create your personal lists of Japanese words
Comments are added to explain the word when necessary
Search for any word from English or Romaji
500 numbers with audio clips by a native speaker
Listen and understand numbers from 0 to 10,000
Take audio quizzes
Create your personal list
Search a Japanese number from its numerical value or Romaji
Read numbers in Kanji, Romaji or numerical value
60 Japanese particles clearly explained and sorted with examples
45 Japanese counters you should know to count objects in Japanese
1800 Japanese verbs translated and conjugated in many forms
100 grammartical sheets ordered by JLPT that explain easy to advanced Japanese structures with translated examples.
Buying the application thanks to the integrated In-App Billing system gives you access to additional downloadable contents.
*Over 50 different beginner and intermediate lessons covering a broad range of Japanese words, phrases, grammar, and pronunciation
*Daily news reports from some of Japan's largest news broadcasters for more advanced listening practice
*Listen and practice your kikitori wherever you go!
In each lesson, you can learn a useful expression through an audio drama. By the time you reach the end of the series, you will have mastered 50 handy expressions!
5 Benefits of Using "NHK Japanese Lessons" App:
+ The lessons are concise and easy to understand so even kids can learn without getting bored.
+ Audio drama is all spoken by Native Japanese. When you learn how to speak a new language, it's important to listen to the pronunciation of native speakers and practice by imitating the way they speak.
+ Lessons are all supervised by Japanese teaching specialist.
+ By using app you can learn Japanese whenever you like. Choose a lesson you want from the lesson list.
+ You can download lessons onto your smart phone and listen to them on your way to work or school.
- Support for hiragana and katakana.
- Examples using both hiragana and katakana.
- Check the stroke order for writing both hiragana and katakana.
- Listen to the pronunciation by a Japanese native speaker.
- Available in 14 languages.
✓ Every Japanese word is pronounced clearly in high quality audio from a native speaker.
✓ All audio is downloaded to your device, and is available offline or in airplane mode.
✓ Master your accent with the Speech Studio. Simply record yourself saying a phrase and then hear your voice next to the teacher’s. Then try again. You’ll be AMAZED how quickly your foreign accent melts away.
✓ Nemo is not built around lessons at all. It is meant to be picked up throughout the day, whenever you have a few minutes to spare.
✓ NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of Japanese is required.
Nemo targets the words and phrases most often used in conversation. For beginners, we’ve prepared “If You Only Learn 10 Things”, “If You Only Learn 50 Things”, and “If You Only Learn 100 Things” lists for a fast introduction to the essentials. Intermediate learners can progress to a course of the highest frequency words needed for travel and business and begin to have conversations in Japanese in a month. Advanced students will benefit most from the Speech Studio technology to correct their foreign accent.
With Nemo, you can customize flashcards to exercise the language skill you want to improve. When beginning a new topic, setup flashcards to practice translation of Japanese to English so you can build familiarity with new words. Next, switch to translate English to Japanese to train your recall and ability to speak. To complete mastery, switch to cards that specialize in fine-tuning your listening and perfecting your pronunciation.
Any card can be marked as a favorite, allowing you to make your own custom deck of cards to focus on the words of the day. Turn on Review Mode to recap what you practiced earlier in the day to boost your memory retention.
Dive into what you want to learn at any time. The phrasebook offers quick access to the vocabulary in the app through a Japanese-English dictionary interface. Nemo also functions as a translator. Simply find the words you need in the search interface and play its audio through the device speaker.
◆ Get off the beaten path or find comfort with traveler phrases.
◆ Build your proficiency with numbers and the most important verbs and sentence building blocks.
Japanese is the primary language spoken in Japan and cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Fukuoka. It is normally written in Kanji and Kana characters. In this app, you can display Japanese words in either Japanese characters, Roman script, or both.
Use your new skills to make friends, impress old friends, bring smiles to children, get out of jams, experience new things, talk confidently, and make your travel and cultural experience more rich and fulfilling.
Download this free app now!
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
This app is available in Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese (Mandarin and Taiwanese).
Each quiz consists of 20 questions - just the right volume for a handy study-tool - and you can do it anytime anywhere!
If you have something to ask, you can share the quiz on Twitter or Facebook.
Have fun and your Japanese will be improved before you know it ;)
■JLPT N5 Level
Nosql ---- Document Store
MongoDB API: BSON, Protocol: C, Query Method: dynamic object-based language & MapReduce, Replication: Master Slave & Auto-Sharding, Written in: C++,Concurrency: Update in Place. Misc: Indexing, GridFS, Freeware + Commercial License Links: » Talk, » Notes, » Company
Links: » 3 CouchDB books , » Couch Lounge (partitioning / clusering), » Dr. Dobbs