Magento Mobile Store is the mobile application for all the Magento Sites Owners who wished to have a mobile application for their own Magento site..!!!
This app will help site’s customers to directly browse and buy the products from your store using their mobile phones sitting anywhere.
In order to use this App, you will have to follow the steps that are explained at the bottom of this description for minor configuration in the store.
For demonstration purpose, we have provided our demo store’s details so that you can have a look how it works.
This app is very secure to use as we have used standard API’s that are provided by Magento Inc. itself to connect with your store.
What this App will offer you:
• Allow you to browse store’s Categories.
• List all the Products categories wise.
• Further browse products with each detail.
• Allow you to add a product to cart.
• Allow you to View cart details.
• Allows users to register to your Online Store.
• Allow you to place an Order.
• Allow you to select shipments to different address of your order.
• Will provide you an Order Confirmation Number for order reference.
• It has a very simple User Interface.
• It’s speedy in processing.
• It can be configured so that any Magento Store could be browsed in a single application.
This is a demo app. and so it supports payment methods like:
• PayPal Payments Pro
• Check Money Order
We can configure other payment method type on request.
Feel free to contact us on email@example.com
Steps to Configure Store to get the API USERNAME and API KEY for your store:
1. First create a ROLE
a. System->Web Services
b. SOAP/XML-RPC-Roles( or only Roles)
c. Add New Role
d. In the Role info, give the Role Name,
In the Role Resources, select Resources Options as followed and Save it.
• Shopping Cart
• Category Inventory
2. Create API User
a. System->Web Services
b. SOAP/XML-RPC-Users( or only Users)
c. In User info, give all appropriate Details in each field. (Remember User Name and API Key)
d. In User Role, select previously created ROLE, Save.
Now, this API Username and API Key are to be entered in the Magento Admin Application along with the Store URL (for e.g. http://www.example.com) for Authentication.
While using our application, if you are facing any issue then you can contact us so that we can fix it as soon as possible.
You can also contact us for any new features which you are looking for into your app.
We create app as per your requirements.
Please contact us at: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkout Our Other Apps: - http://www.capacitywebsolutions.com/android-application-development.html