Features for Everyone:
· Find a doctor – find doctors, hospitals, urgent care centers, pharmacies, support services, x-rays, vision and dental providers
· Shop for Health Plans – click to call an agent, get a quote instantly, and shop for plans within your budget
· Health Care Reform information – stay up to date on the latest information and how it affects you and your family
· Health Toolkit – get annual health checkup recommendations, call a Care Consultant, read the latest health news, discover healthy recipes, discounts, and much more
· Florida Blue Centers – find the nearest Florida Blue Center near you and find upcoming events such as health fairs, exercise classes, and educational seminars
Member Only Features:
· Pharmacy – compare drug prices, look up drug details, map a local pharmacy
· Medical Cost Estimator – estimate and compare costs of inpatient and outpatient procedures, office visits, and services
· ID Card – View an image of your ID card and email or fax it to yourself or your doctor’s office
· Contact Us – click to call a Care Consultant or 24 hour Nurse hotline
· My Coverage – access your plan information including up-to-date deductible info, HSA balances, and benefits
· My Claims – access your latest up-to-date claim information
Keywords: blue cross blue shield of florida, bcbs, health insurance, provider, doctor, medical, coverage, bcbsf, bcbsfl, florida blue
© 2012 Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
VIEW CLAIMS, BENEFITS AND MORE
Can’t find your health insurance card? You’ll never have to search for it again! You can access all your health insurance information anywhere with the Wellmark app. Search for a doctor, check the status of your claim and more. You’ll also get secure access to myWellmark, Wellmark’s member website where you can find your health information anytime, anywhere.
FIND A DOCTOR OR HOSPITAL
Out of town and need to find a doctor? The Wellmark mobile app makes it easy for you to quickly find the care you need. It also locates health care providers who are covered under your plan, saving you money. Get driving directions or call the office and if you prefer to have your doctor on speed dial, save him or her to your Favorites for convenient access. Wellmark members can also rate their doctor and see ratings from other members.
FIND AN AGENT
Want to know more about your plan options? Talk to your agent and, for quick access in the future, save his or her contact information in your Favorites within the app.
CALL A NURSE
Connect to Personal Health Assistant 24/7 to get health answers over the phone day or night.
To see personal information such as claims, benefits and member ID card, you must sign in with the user name and password you created when you registered for myWellmark. This keeps your personal information safe.
*Data charges may apply from your wireless carrier.
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Iowa and South Dakota, and Wellmark Health Plan of Iowa are Independent Licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
With the myBlue mobile app you can:
• Never worry about leaving your ID card at home with the virtual ID Card.
• View 15 months of claims history as soon as they are paid.
• Find prescription drug information, including claims, co-pays and lower cost alternatives.
• Search for a Network Provider near you, map their location and call their office with one touch.
• Update your personal contact information.
• Locate a Community PLUS Network Pharmacy, including those open 24 hours.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can quickly and easily connect to a member of our Customer Service Team.
The myBlue mobile app is one more reason why now, more than ever, it’s good to be Blue!
Contact us at 601-664-4590 or 800-942-0278, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m Central time or visit www.bcbsms.com for more information about myBlue.
Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Now You Can Manage Your Health Care Anytime, Anywhere!
Put your health care into your own hands with Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania’s Self-Service app for the Android Marketplace. It’s a perfect solution for registered members who are constantly on the go, as you can now access all of your important health information no matter where you are.
Our mobile Self-Service app has been designed with you in mind and features many of our most frequently used member tools. Just register and then login as often as you like. It’s health care at your fingertips!
- Secure login to make sure all of your personal health information is safe
- View a comprehensive listing of your benefits, including deductibles and coinsurance; preventive, emergency, inpatient and outpatient services
- Check claims activity, including services provided and explanation of benefits
- Easily manage your dependent accounts (for those under 18 years old)
- Electronic ID cards for you and your dependents (under 18 years old)
- Display health incentive information (for those enrolled in their employer’s incentive program)
- Find contact information for the doctors you’ve recently seen, as well as directions to their locations
- Create and send messages to specific areas within Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania via our Message Center
Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania members must register for Self-Service on www.bcnepa.com before using this mobile application.
There is no charge from Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania to download our mobile Self-Service app, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania administers health plans offered by Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Highmark Blue Shield, First Priority Life Insurance Company® and First Priority Health®. Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Serving Bradford, Carbon, Clinton, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Lycoming, Monroe, Pike, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Wayne and Wyoming Counties.
Welcome to a better mobile experience.
When you log in as a member you get:
• Quick access to your Member ID Card info
• Powerful search tools for doctors, dentists, drugs & urgent care
• A personalized dashboard with easy to understand claims and deductibles
• A tool for finding estimated treatment costs
• Information on less expensive prescription drugs
• All the ways to contact us online, by phone, or at a retail location near you
About Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina (BCBSNC) delivers value through quality products, information and services to help our customers improve their health and well-being. Our vision is to be a leader in improving the health care system in North Carolina.
For 80 years, the company has served its customers by offering health insurance at a competitive price and has served the people of North Carolina through support of community organizations, programs and events that promote good health.
© 2015, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
Blue Connect Mobile is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch with OS 4.0 or later. Your device must be connected to the Internet and must have GPS capabilities for the provider search feature to work properly.
For support or more information, visit bcbsnc.com/mobile
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Blue Solutions Banking on the Go is available to all Blue Cross Blue Shield of RI customers that are registered for BCBSRI online services and have an HSA or other tax favored benefit account.
View account balances
See recent transactions and transaction details
The privacy and security of your information is our top priority. Rest assured we utilize state of the art encryption technology to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Visit us at bcbsri.com to register for online services or contact us at 1-800-639-2227 or more information.
· Find a Doctor - In network or out-of-town, know where to go for quality healthcare
· Digital Proof of Coverage - Forgot your card? Email your doctor your member information
· Deductible usage - View how much you've paid toward your deductible(s)
· Benefits - Got a referral? Find out if you are covered
· Claims - Look up the last 50 claims submitted by your doctors
· Member Discounts - Save through the Extras! Program
· Customer Service - Get answers to health plan questions
· Find info about trusted partner's app to manage your pharmacy prescriptions, set reminders, get drug interaction info and more
You will need the User ID and password you registered with on the Premera web site or get your member ID handy and register on your phone.
Premera Blue Cross is an Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association