With "Math - Multiplication table" your child will love math and improve multiplication and division skills. Learning Multiplication table for kids will be really fun!
The game "Math - Multiplication table" consists of 11 levels based on modern methods of teaching multiplication table. It helps to develop the speed of calculation.
"Math - Multiplication table" will become a really good math helper for adults as math workout and brain trainer. Playing the game you’ll learn multiplication table and get the math skills which will be of use in everyday life!
Languages: English, Russian, German
Required Adobe Air 3.1+
This app was designed to help children to learn and practice times tables. The app features times tables from 1 to 10. At first all problems are presented in a sorted order, later for better learning experience the order is switched to random. You can review where your math skills are weaker, this is especially great for parents who want to see where their child may need help and more practice.
Tags: times tables, math, school
Goldbuster is available in four different versions:
- a free version with 9 problems
- a version for ages 5-9 with three levels and 500 problems
- a version for ages 9-12 with three levels and 500 problems
- a version with basic multiplication
Goldbuster was developed by Aschehoug in collaboration with Annette Hessen Bjerke and Extransit Malmö. Animations were created by Tommy and Markus Vad Flaten.
Tags: lokus123, lokus, math, mathematics, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, divide, multiply, plus, minus, publishing, school, children, games, animation, games, learning, education, teaching materials, math, primary, funny, education, class, mental arithmetic, gulljakten
With this app, you can:
• Empower your child with the skills to learn, remember, and recite the times tables by heart. Imagine your child not having to guess the answer or resort to calculating their multiplication facts on their fingers.
• Enjoy stress free learning. Imagine, no more complaints and tears, no more struggles with practicing math worksheets, multiplication charts, or endless time table drills. No more multiplication games, listening to silly songs, or reciting skip counting repetitions.
• Gain more free time that might otherwise be spent teaching the times tables with other multiplication learning techniques. You can enjoy more time together - play a game, read a book, focus on a shared hobby, or just have some fun together.
Find out how Nightlight Learning can help you teach the times tables and free up more family fun time. Watch your child practice, remember, and master the multiplication tables.
Bring joy back to teaching and learning fundamental mathematics:
• Multiply 2 to 10 teaches the two to ten times tables.
• Multiply Lite teaches the 3 times tables, for free.
Effective and easy memorization of the times tables.
Nightlight Learning apps are a great complement to your school’s math curriculum, because they:
• Build confidence and motivation
• Foster a positive attitude towards learning
• Reduce homework stress for parents and students
• Motivate students to learn and practice their multiplication facts
The audio tracks built into each app make it easy and effective to learn and memorize the times tables. Each audio track employs audio, visual, and tactile cues, through your child’s own imagination, to help your child learn and recall their multiplication facts.
Here’s how you can help teach your child to master the times tables:
1. Follow your child’s bedtime routine and tuck them into bed.
2. Place headphones on your child.
3, Adjust the volume on your device.
4. Start the app, select a Times Table, and press Play.
You’re done, the learning, memorization, and recall begins!
During our recommended two week learning period, your child participates in at least 70 repetitions of a times table. Some children will learn in less or more time.
"I couldn't have imagined teaching my child the multiplication tables would be this easy," says Tonya.
“My daughter went through your seven timestable when she was in grade three. She loved listening to it. She nailed her multiplication tables in about two weeks, and even better, she showed a new enthusiasm for learning math” says Julie.
“I spent too many miserable hours with flash cards trying to teach my first son to learn his times tables. I used the Nightlight Learning multiplication process for my second – way easier, and it worked! ” says Dave.
“My son was struggling with his timestables and fought me on every trick in the book, games, flash cards, repetition writing etc. I was feeling guilty trying to add more school work onto an already long and frustrating day for him. We tried Nightlight Learning; he looked forward to listening to the app every night. What a great relief from the times table ‘battles’ we were having” says Kevin.
Like you, our team at Nightlight Learning are parents too. Privacy and integrity are very important to us and that’s why Nightlight Learning Apps do not include third-party ads.
You can choose the size of the multiplication table for study (9x9 or 12x12).
The button "Start from the number" allows you to start a task for a specific number. It can be used for repetition of material.
Languages: English, Russian.
If you need a translation to other language, let's do it together.
* One of the Guardian’s top 20 best apps for kids to help stave off summer holiday boredom!
* "A new addiction is here! 10monkeys Multiplication is so much fun and addictive, I couldn’t put it down!" -- The iMums
* "10monkeys Multiplication has won a spot among our top picks as a fun and engaging way to challenge students to learn and master their multiplication tables" -- fun educational apps
Free the trapped monkeys by using your multiplication skills!
Bo's ten monkey friends are in trouble – they are trapped and need your help. To free all the monkeys you need determination to master times tables from 2 to 10. Think you can do it? We know you can, and we promise you will have lots of fun while doing so!
10monkeys Multiplication is a math learning education app aimed for children, and builds up multiplication skills in a fun and exciting environment. The first app of the 10monkeys Apps family makes learning times tables as fun as playing any other game the kids love.
Smart apps make smart children.
- In English, Spanish, German and Finnish
- Arcade-type gameplay
- 10 mini-games (2 to 10 times tables and mixed times tables)
- Easy-to-use interface, every mini-game is one click away!
- Highscores urge children to practice even after freeing the monkeys
- Global leaderboards to give extra motivation
- Funny sounds and interactive feedback
- Safe for a child to use alone; no controversial content, no ads
10monkeys.com Ltd is an e-learning company based in Helsinki. Our mission is to improve mathematical ability globally by offering kids better access to high quality learning on-line. Our products have been designed from a high-quality pedagogical perspective and contain hundreds of math activities that make learning fun and engaging. The success of Finnish students in the international studies measuring mathematical ability (PISA etc.) builds on the Finnish excellence in teaching and the teachers’ strong will to keep improving. We want to make this expertise available to kids globally regardless of their language and home country.
Features in the app
1) Multiplication Tables from 1 - 12
2) Each Multiplication Table has
* Practice session
* Interesting quiz session
3) Fun game sessions
4) Multiplication Chart
You can choose the Multiplication tables in which you would like to take the test
6) Bingo - There are three levels to play. Easy, Medium and Hard.
Have a look at the result and keep on practicing to improve it.
(Press "=" to give your answer. If it appears green, the answer is right; it is not right, the correct answer will appear in red)
An application to learn and practice the multiplication tables without ads and without games for what really matters, that your children learn in a simple and practical way the multiplication tables.
(Should you like this App, please valorate it and make g+1)
When you click learning button on main page of the multiplication game, you will see 1x table of multiplication. You can touch forward button and backward button. Every time you click forward button, you can see the next multiplication table. For example 2x, 3x, 4x and etc.
When you click Exercise button on main page of the multiplication game, you can make exercises and you can check your multiplication table skills. Exercises have 10 parts and in every part you will raise your knowledge of multiplication table.
When you click Quiz button on main page of the multiplication game, you will answer 30 questions and you can see what you learned about multiplication table.
This times table application is the most beautiful apps in the market related with times tables. You can easily learn multiplication tables, just try it.
The only tool specifically designed to support cognitive memorization of the Multiplication Facts! (also known as the Times Tables)
HappyMath Multiplication Facts is unlike any standard Math Basics application in its approach. Based on a proven educational principle ~ memorization by association ~ the HappyMath Multiplication Rhymes work for all children.
Visual learners, auditory learners, students gifted or challenged with dyslexia – everyone LOVES learning with HappyMath Multiplication Rhymes!
Inspired by a veteran teacher and professional tutor, the methods employed in HappyMath Multiplication Rhymes have proven successful for over thirty years.
Memorizing numerical facts requires unique methods and here they are all rolled into one!
“If your child can memorize Humpty Dumpty your child can memorize the multiplication facts!"
”Since using HappyMath Rhymes my child has become the best math student in his class.”
-- Mother of child with dyslexia
“My daughter had so much trouble memorizing the multiplication facts before I found HappyMath. She is a new person since using HappyMath Rhymes. “
-- Dad of fourth grade student
“This is the best teaching tool I have found to teach memorization of the multiplication facts.”
-- Third grade teacher
My students love the Happymath Rhymes! They all know the multiplication facts now and still want to play it! Thank you for a great teaching tool!”
-- Special Education teacher
* * * * * * * *
Professional full color illustration and rhythmic instrumentation support a delightful rhyme designed to plant a vivid memory for each multiplication fact.
Ten skillfully planned lessons allow your child to progress at his own pace.
Review sessions follow each lesson. These offer optional audio and visual clues built to ensure that knowledge is properly retained.
Beat-the-Clock Quiz games give your child a fun gaming activity which increases speed-of-recall.
Kids love to break their own records and win the bronze, silver, and gold medals! Repeatedly playing this game they find that the multiplication facts are effortlessly are popping into their heads!
25 User Accounts allow group instructors to track progress individually. Ideal for use with students in a school setting!
* * * * * * * *
Equip your child with a TOOL for success in math… AND HAVE FUN!
Here’s a tool that guarantees success!
Try a free lesson! See for yourself!
It’s EASY and FUN to MEMORIZE THE MULTIPLICATION FACTS
with HAPPYMATH MEMORIZATION RHYMES!
People love this app when they learn maths.
Mise à jour des données de l'ANSM du 21/02/2013.
- Recherche par numéro AMM ou nom de la spécialité.
- Affichage du statut de l'AMM, du mode d'administration, des substances utilisées et de leur dosage (les principes actifs sont mis en évidence)..
- A partir de la fiche d'une spécialité (sur la liste des substances), possibilité de voir les spécialités équivalentes.
- La base de données est embarquée, aucune connexion n'est nécessaire.
-> N'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos suggestions pour améliorer ce programme : email@example.com
Possibilité de parcourir les Communes par Région, Département, ou Arrondissement.
Dans les résultats d'une recherche, on peut afficher une carte Google.
Possibilité de parcourir les Communes en faisant une sélection par Région, Département, ou Arrondissement.
Ajout de données démographiques (source INSEE) sur les communes.
Affichage de la carte sous forme de plan ou satellite.
Calcul de la distance en kilomètres entre ma position et la ville sélectionnée.
La base de données est embarquée, aucune connexion n'est nécessaire (sauf pour l'affichage des plans et le calcul des itinéraires).