Do you have friends in finance? No? Well, now you do. Meet Investmate: a reliable and helpful education app with comprehensive knowledge of CFD trading.
Investmate has a lot to offer for beginners: courses, tips, quizzes, a glossary of terms and thought-provoking financial content. With all this handy stuff in one education app, you can start from the very fundamentals and progress to the ins and outs of investing: you’ll learn what a CFD is, how CFDs on stocks, commodities and indices are traded, how to interpret charts and build your own trading strategy.
● Professional. All of our comprehensive courses, with real-world case studies, have been developed by experts in finance to make an expert of you.
● Personalised. The in-app feed provides you with tailored courses, engaging quizzes, helpful glossary categories, curiosity piquing educational videos to meet the needs and skills of a fresh investor.
● Fast. It takes as little as 3 minutes to complete one lesson and there are short interactive quizzes to check your progress.
● Mobile. Learn to trade on the go. Wherever you are, whenever you chose, the mobile app enables learning the market at a time and place to suit you.
● Comprehensive. The detailed, jargon-free financial glossary makes complicated concepts easy.
● Straightforward. Clear and plain interface with all info presented in cards. The app features a handy pin option to remember and get back to the material you most need.
Download the Investmate app for free and dive into learning finance right away.
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
83.45% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets and/or CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. Professional clients can lose more than they deposit. All trading involves risk.
Crypto Derivatives are not available to Retail clients registered with Capital Com (UK) Ltd.
The value of shares and ETFs bought through a share dealing account can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 793714).
Regulated by the CySEC, license #319/18.
Capital Com Australia Limited (ABN 47 625 601 489) is a company registered in Australia and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) under AFSL 513393.