CCS Closeout is the most comprehensive way to manage the closeout of construction projects by enabling companies to manage and audit all portions of the closeout process across their portfolio.
The process is managed through a mobile application by accessing best practice questions and providing an actionable way to make sure every issue is tracked and closed in a timely manner.
Companies can post their own closeout procedures as well as create their own closeout file cabinet structure (warranties, manuals, substantial completion certificates, etc) and post their own files to the folder. Once posted to the web-based folder, all of these documents are then available to be viewed on every mobile device around the world in real time. Companies no longer need to be worried about whether employees have the most current version of any document- by removing old files and uploading revised ones, employees are always up to date!
The Closeout categories vary by benchmarking systems, finalizing change orders, final documentation, financial reporting, owner requirements, procurement issues, project completion reporting, turnover and more!
Further, the mobile app also allows companies to take any paper-based form that you have within the company, digitize it, and make it available on any mobile device for any employee worldwide at any time. These forms can include final warranty and as-built drawing sign-offs, or turnover of attic stock. And, all of your paper forms can now be digitized to add pictures and digital signatures- keeping your field personnel out of the office and in the action!
By coupling this mobile app with the client website (www.knowledgetransfer.us) every company is able to see real-time analytic risk dashboards as well as closeout observations being made across the entire company.
CCS Closeout allows companies to capture Lessons Learned from all employees in real-time. It's like having a 24/7/365 suggestion box in everyone's pocket to allow them to communicate with the executives of the company. Each lesson learned is then able to be followed up to create a continuous Improvement cycle within any company.
Features and Benefits:
Analytics provide specific areas where Closeout risk is concentrated
· Filter risk by severity across your organization
· Best in class questions in over 40 categories
· Categories and questions customized by project
· Closeout Current Industry News of the Day
· Ability to broadcast Company News with photos to employees in the field
· Customize reports and website with company logo
· Dramatic reduction of rework
· Payback period less than 7 days
· Ease of implementation - usually less than one hour
· Email reports with your logo, photos, notes and severity level
· Innovative Lessons Learned program
· Reduce Risk and Lower Costs
· Mobile application based with back end website administration and analytics
· Mobile Form Creator
· More efficient closeout monitoring from project day one
· More time delivery of facility
· Offline Capability
· Securely share data within your company and industry
· Transparent, real time audits