This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
Every player can move and attack using three units during one turn. Every unit has its own move range and attack range. After moving a ship within its range you can attack the enemy if it's nearby. As soon as you've made your moves, the enemy takes over and performs a counter attack.
Every attack is computed that way: Beside the attack points there are some more things which are calculated in. There are critical hits (1% probability) as well as misses. Plus there are combinations where the attacking ship makes only a damage of 50%. The following list shows the main targets where
a damage of 100% will be made (attacker -> targets):
CV (Carrier vessel) -> DD, CA, CL
BB (Battleship) -> CV, BB, CA, CL
CA (Cruiser) -> CL, BB, CV, DD
CL (Light Cruiser) -> DD, PT
DD (Destroyer) -> SS, PT
SS (Submarine) -> CV, BB, CA, CL
PT (Patrol Boat) -> SS, CV
Like lightning, we can strike any place, at anytime!
A large-scale war between humans and robots broke out from A.D.2014 to A.D.2021. Antarctica suffered cataclysmic destruction which resulted in melting glaciers and the collapse of the magnetic field. Humans had to face actual doomsday... Darkness engulfed all the human from N.E.0000 to N.E.0007. Many had to migrate to the oceans for their survival. The formation of the new world was established in N.E.0009. In order to secure resources and gain the advantage on other factions, a new round of battles will begin very soon...
Join Fleet Combat 2: Shattered Oceans now to experience unprecedented and thrilling game-play through numerous quests. The game has also included many famous battleships that are ready to set sail. The unconstrained configuration system brings players with a great combination of fleets and tactics. Players are able to enjoy brand new systems, game operations and playing styles, which are more humanized and interesting than its predecessor.
Over 60 exhilarating battles
5 completely distinct oceans
Over 50 different battleships
Over 90 different weapons
-Magnificent and detailed game graphics-
● The battlefield is made realistic for players with the features ofa grandiose world map, detailed battle scenes, beautiful crystal blue oceans, distinct in-game structures and tons of battleships.
● The game includes over 70 automatic attack weapons and over 20 different types of manual attack weapons.
● Feel free to form different combinations based onthe carrying capacity of battleships and the weapon’s weight.
● Create a defense line by using weapons with different ranges of fire.
● Feel free to select any battleship to participate in battle according to a quest’s requirement.
-Abundant battle factors-
● For each battle the enemy will possess different configurations of battleships and weapons.
● Players will encounter the many powerful Bosses waiting to be challenged.
● Enjoy a multitude of thrilling battle forms, such as Pursuit Battle, Breakout Battle and Defensive Battle.
● Feel free to challenge a battle scenario in three modes of difficulty. If players want to test their limit, they are welcome to experience Hard Mode.
● In free mode, players can repeatedly challenge quests that were previously completed.
-Expansive but simple system to level up and unlock-
● The Exp received from battles can unlock and upgrade all weapons.
● The Exp received from battles can unlock and upgrade all battleships.
● Players can complete quests to unlock corresponding battleships to enhance combat capability.
● The original music set for the different battles and quests provide players with an additional sense of inclusion.
● The Rank system allows players to compete with each other across the world for the title of “The Strongest Fleet”.
● The abundant storyline displays the ruthlessnessnature of areal war.
If you want to get more information, please pay attention to the following contents:
video trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c6gTy2gnow
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy to mobile devices! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals, Canada’s JTF2, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponent through superior tactics and training, while leveling your characters in one of the deepest progression systems created for mobile devices.
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!
OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBAT
Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
The world of Breach & Clear is constantly evolving, with new maps, gear, game modes, and squads coming soon.
82/100 - "Rainbow Six meets XCOM." - GamesMaster Magazine
"A thinking man's shooter." - Android Police
Bronze Award - "...when a smartly conceived plan comes together Breach & Clear is every bit as satisfying as Frozen Synapse or XCOM: Enemy Unknown.." - Pocket Gamer
"I can’t believe something as impressive as Breach & Clear almost managed to sneak by me. It’s a fantastic combination of turn-based strategy and team-based tactical shooter that absolutely should not be missed." - 148Apps
A network connection is also required.
● Conquer the world in campaign mode
● Build and raise your fleet of Destroyers, Cruisers, Battleships, Carriers and other ships throughout history
● Battle other players worldwide and take their Armaments
● Join or create Legions with other players
● Over 200 Warships throughout history and their Armaments to collect
● Discover your best Fleet Formation from endless combinations of weaponry, armor, engines, and more
● Participate in the Pacific War with your faction and win unique prizes
● Climb multiple rank systems and be the best in Age of Ships
Visit our Facebook for more information https://www.facebook.com/ageofships
* Play without ads and start with 100 Glory Coins! *
Grab your bazookas and ready your grenades in the thrilling successor to the award-winning action-strategy game Guns’n’Glory! Order your tanks into combat and march your troops to the frontlines of World War II. Axis or Allies - the battle will be decided by YOU!
✔ Thrilling defense-action strategy during WW2
✔ Successor to the popular Guns’n’Glory Wild West game
✔ 2 factions to choose from: US Forces, Axis Germany
✔ 4 different units to recruit on each side
✔ 12 challenging maps with 3 different difficulty modes
✔ RPG-like skill system to upgrade your units
✔ Powerful items to use for tactical advantages
✔ Earn Glory Coins and spend them on troop and battlefield improvements
✔ Earth-shattering explosions and awesome effects
✔ Pounding battle tunes
✔ Full tablet support
* Xperia PLAY optimized *
It’s the winter of 1944, Western Front. You and your boys are on guard duty when the enemy decides to throw wave after wave of troops at your position. Time to man the defenses! Recruit and upgrade troops, order tanks into battle and beat the enemy with superior tactics and firepower! Call in air strikes to gain the upper hand and collect supply crates to boost troop morale! Put the heat on the enemy with your flamethrowers and have your medics tend to your soldiers! Take up the guns and earn your glory!
Thank you for playing ‘Guns'n'Glory WW2’!
Get in touch with HandyGamesTM:
Join us on Facebook:
Stay tuned on Google+:
Subscribe to our channel on YouTube:
Check news on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
© www.handy-games.com GmbH
During the game you need to operate and distribute the three basic troops reasonably which include soldiers,tanks and artillery.(Soldier troop with high yields but general attack,tank troop with high attack and continue action when complete destroying the enemies,artillery troop attacks soldier troop and tank troop while they cannot strike back),judge on the current situation correctly at any time for the AI is outstanding.The attributes of arms are different from each country.For example,the tank of Germany is most powerful but with high price,the soldier of Soviet Union is cheapest,the navy of Britain is best.
In the game you need to use military cards to cooperate to the battle.
- Soldier Card (produce soldier troops)
- Tank Card (produce tank troops)
- Artillery Card (produce artillery troops)
- Battleship Card (take actions on the sea )
- Fortress Card (cannot move and attack during 3 rounds but improve defending)
- Construction Card (construct territories,improve taxes, highest level can draft army troop )
- Airstrike Card (Air attack the enemy of adjacent territory)
- General Card(equip a general to the troop for enhancing the attacking power)
- Marshal Card(equip a marshal to the troop for enhancing the defending power)
- Special Card (only owned by Germany,Soviet Union,Britain,France,Italy and used once every 7 rounds.)
Include two modes: conquest mode and battle mode
Conquest mode:choose one country from the 12 of the Axis Powers and the Allies to dominate Europe.The others will be your allies,enemies and neutral.
Battle mode:the main line to 4 countries (Germany,Britain,France,Soviet Union),16 battles for the game.
Chapter 1 Blitzkrieg
Chapter 2 Maginot Line
Chapter 3 Operation Barbarossa
Chapter 4 Top of Europe
Chapter 1 England Channel
Chapter 2 North Africa
Chapter 3 Battle of Berlin
Chapter 4 Battle of Eastern Europe
Chapter 1 Defend The Motherland
Chapter 2 Battle of Apennine
Chapter 3 Battle of Balkan
Chapter 4 Battle of Eastern Europe
Chapter 1 Defend The Moscow
Chapter 2 Counter Attack
Chapter 3 Duel
Chapter 4 Top of Europe
Magnificent fighting music and sound can make you feel involvement.
- conquest mode and battle mode
- more than 200 territories
- 28 belligerent states
- 30 millitary troops
- 15 millitary cards
- 5 levels
- 17 battles
These are some of the comments for the most addicting Battleship game on Android - it's prettier, more strategic and a lot more exciting!
- Fire up to seven blasts at once - the bigger your ship, the bigger the bang!
- Use the bomber to sink enemy vessels with a single hit
- Find your targets with the submarine's sonar
- Play a single player campaign or challenge the AI or a friend on the instant battle mode
- Beef up your fleet using fleet stars (no real money involved)
- Many play modes, including a classic Battleship mode
- Cool 3D ship models and blasting sound effects
The Admiral's Edition includes these features:
- Multiplayer over Bluetooth
- An additional campaign
- A new ship
- No Ads!
Faster, more strategic, a lot more exciting - you will never think about Battleship the old way!
- Note: When using a device with very high screen resolution (Galaxy Note, Galaxy Tab etc.) we recommend an update to Android 4 for performance reasons.
- Some players reported problems getting Bluetooth connection to work. In this case, please "pair" your devices by going to the Blutooth settings in the "Settings" menu of your phone/tablet.
Questions, suggestions? Mail us!
You are in command of the German WWII armed forces - generals, tanks, infantry and air force units - and the object of the game is to conquer the Soviet Union as quickly as possible.
This is a huge game, and if you haven't played games from the Conflict-series, you may want to start with Operation Barbarossa or D-Day before taking on the Eastern Front. If you want to test the game mechanics of Conflict-Series, a LITE version of Operation Barbarossa is available for free.
What's different in Eastern Front compared to Operation Barbarossa:
+ Scaled up: Larger map, more units, more panzers & Waffen SS, more cities... Now you can finally outmanoeuvre more than just couple of units to form über-encirclements.
+ Tactical Areas/MPs: Some hexagons are connected together forming slowly evolving Tactical Areas, and you can move between such hexagons using Tactical MPs instead of regular MPs. This opens up a completely new tactical dimension.
+ Economy & Production: You decide how to use the industrial resources that you capture: Build railway networks, produce Rail MPs, manufacture minefields, fuel, etc.
+ Railway Network: To navigate the huge game area efficiently you need to plan where to build railway network.
+ Generals: Generals support the closest units in battle at the cost of 1 MP, while the front line units located too far away from Generals might lose 1 MP.
+ Removed Spie and stats to reduce memory usage and to streamline the gameplay.
+ Historical accuracy: Campaign mirrors the historical setup.
+ Long-lasting: Thanks to in-built variation and the game's smart AI technology, each game provides a unique war gaming experience.
+ Competitive: Measure your strategy game skills against others fighting for the Hall of Fame top spots.
+ Experienced units learn new skills, like improved attack or defense performance, extra move points, damage resistance, ability to cross rivers without losing move points, etc.
+ Settings: Various options are available to alter the look of the gaming experience: Switch between terrain themes, change difficulty level, choose icon set for units (NATO or REAL) and cities (Round, Shield, or Square), decide what is drawn on the map, change font and hexagon sizes.
+ Inexpensive: The entire WWII eastern front for the price of a coffee!
In order to be a victorious general, you must learn to coordinate your attacks in two ways. First, as adjacent units give support to an attacking unit, keep your units in groups in order to gain local superiority. Secondly, it is rarely the best idea to use brute force when it is possible to encircle the enemy and cut off its supply lines instead.
Answer the call of duty and join Conflict series on Facebook or Google+!
+ http://on.fb.me/wsC2QV (FB)
+ http://bit.ly/GHHGU1 (G+)
Join your fellow strategy gamers in changing the course of the Second World War!
Conflict-Series has offered highly rated Android-only strategy games since 2011. The campaigns are based on the time-tested gaming elements you are familiar with from both the classic PC war games and legendary strategy board games. I also want to thank the fans for all the well thought-out suggestions over the years which have allowed campaigns to improve at a much higher rate than what any indie developer could dream of. if you have feedback about any game in the Conflict-Series please use email, this way we can have a constructive back and forth conversion without all the limits of the store's comment system. In addition, because I have huge number of projects available on multiple stores, it’s just not very sensible to spend handful of hours each day going through hundreds of pages spread all over the Internet to see if somebody has posted a question somewhere -- just send me an email and I will answer to it as soon as I'm online. Thanks for understanding!
Do you remember the old game of battleships? These puzzles are a solitaire version based on that idea. The object of each puzzle is to find the locations of the 10 ships in the fleet hidden in a section of ocean represented by the 10-by-10 grid. The fleet consists of one battleship (four grid squares in length), two cruisers (each three squares long), three destroyers (each two squares long), and four submarines (one square each). The ships might be lying horizontally or vertically, but must not appear in adjacent squares, even diagonally. Numbers along the side and top of the grid show you how many parts of the ship can be found in each row or column. Click on each cell multiple times to set different parts of ships.
The puzzles are given six ranks, indicated on the top of the puzzles. There are a total of 108 puzzles starting from easiest to hardest.
The levels are..
Level 1-10 Seaman
Level 11-30 Petty Officer
Level 31-50 Ensign
Level 51-70 Captain
Level 71-90 Commodore
Level 91-108 Admiral
A salute and a tip of our cap to anyone who can solve all the Admiral puzzles. Good luck and ahoy!
This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.
Android Requirement for Adobe Air
1. Android™ 2.3 and above
2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
3. 256MB of RAM
Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!
Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Put towers into action and defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!
- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- Over 200 missions on a variety of World War II maps
- Tournament Mode: login with Facebook and compete with your friends
- Compete with other commanders in an exciting new game mode – PvP!
- Now your Facebook friends can help you in battle and become heroes under your command
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – the Battle of Iwo Jima, Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each fighting unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
- No ads!
With Toy Defense’s unique spin on military strategy having become a proven success among gamers, the sequel Toy Defense 2 is sure to be a great find for anyone who enjoys tower defense, action, and strategy games.
Follow us for the updates!
Be sure to check out our other games!
Still undecided? You can always try the free version before buying the full game.
8/10 - Silver Award - "If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you", Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Take command of your fleet now and ascend to greatness!
PLEASE NOTE: Naval Age is free to play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play.
- Develop your island to gather resources
- Build docks to produce ships, research center to explore other technologies, build storage to protect your resources and other buildings to increase your manufacturing power
- Raid enemy islands for resources
- Join alliances to take down world bosses
- Challenge others in military exercises to see who has the better fleet
- Complete story line with over 175 levels of single campaigns that will test your strategic formations
Commander, do you need help? Email email@example.com with any issues you might be experiencing.
Over 60 campaigns in 4 battlefields of World War II are waiting for your challenge.
102 world famous generals will participate in this war with you.
Over 300 real and rich terrains will influence your strategies.
Player needs to make adequate use of battlefield terrains and defense facilities as well as expertise of each unit to win advantage.
Cutting retreat route or encircling enemy will bring great change to battlefield situation.
How to smartly deploy land, naval and air force to seize opponent's key strongholds is a question lingering in player's mind.
Accumulation of Medals achieved through battles guides your way from soldier to marshal.
Upgrade of military facilities in the headquarters will offer essential supply in the war.
Recruit other officers to strengthen force. It's important to take advantage of each officer's expertise.
Armoured troop commanded by General Rommel or naval troop by Nimitz will have maximum performance.
Player can instruct any officer and his troop in battlefield to battle freely.
Support online multiplayer mode. Player can compete with real friends through Wifi and Bluetooth or global players through Game Center.
Adoption of Auto-matching tech will greatly improve chances of finding the opponent.
3 levels of tutorial can ensure your quick learning of game basics.
Western Front Battlefield
Axis Powers（1939.9 - 1944.6）
Allied Forces（1940.5 - 1945.4）
North Africa Battlefield
Axis Powers（1940.5 - 1942.12）
Allied Forces（1940.12- 1943.3 ）
Eastern Front Battlefield
Axis Powers（1941.6 - 1943.5）
Allied Forces（1941.10- 1945.4）
Antarctic Battlefield（1945.9 - ???）
-35 Legion Mode campaigns
-102 world class generals participated
-128 military units available
-37 countries involved in the war
-36 tactical instructions
-Support Game Center and Wi-Fi link battle
-16 military ranks, 4 general assistants.
-Over 300 real terrains.
-Upgrade 6 military facilities in the headquarters
-Map Zoom In/Out
-Auto save function