We’re always looking to make things easier for you, so why not keep track of your finances wherever you are with our free app. You’ll be able to:
•View your current balance
•Check your credit limit and how much you have available to spend
•Take a look at your last 6 months transactions
•See your very latest pending transactions
•Check your payment information, like when and how much to pay next
To get started, you’ll need to register on the app using your Capital One credit card details, postcode and date of birth. During registration, we’ll send you a text message for security verification. In this text will be a one off activation key that you will need to enter as part of the registration process. Please note that this is not the same as the pass code that you’ll have set up to sign in to your account.
Remember, you can also manage your account online at www.capitalone.co.uk where you can also set up account alerts and more.
It's easy to manage your Capital One credit card securely and conveniently with our mobile app. Check your balances and recent transactions. Simply use your existing Capital One Online Banking login information to get started.
Using the app, you can view:
• Current credit card balances
• Available credit
• Recent purchase activity on your card
• Payment due dates
• Minimum payment required
• When your last payment posted
• Your current rewards balance (if applicable)
Plus, contact us from within the app if you have an account-related question.
Your security is important to us. We use industry standards to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our app.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Hudson’s Bay, Hudson's Bay Credit, hbc.com and their associated designs are trademarks of Hudson's Bay Company.
®†: Registered trademark of Price Costco International, Inc. used under license.
© 2015 Capital One. Capital One is a registered trademark.
All trademarks used herein are owned by the respective entities. All rights reserved.
Free, Helpful Features for Your Credit:
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Weekly updates of credit scores and reports
• Daily monitoring of your TransUnion credit report
• Push notifications for credit alerts
• Personalized recommendations
• Tools to track all your reported accounts in one place
• Credit reports and scores provided by both TransUnion and Equifax
• Cleaner, redesigned layout
• Upgraded dashboard quickly highlights key changes to your credit profile
• Easy-to-read list of your alerts and notifications
We’ll be continuing to update our app in the next few months with new features. Stay tuned!
CREDIT KARMA HAS BEEN FEATURED IN
• Wall Street Journal
• USA TODAY
Credit Karma is both a free consumer service and a personalized marketplace. We provide more than 35 million people with free credit scores, reports and credit monitoring, and we specialize in helping you find financial products that fit your specific needs. We believe that taking charge of your credit and reaching your financial goals go hand in hand. To learn more, visit www.creditkarma.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Is Credit Karma really free?
A: Yes. Credit Karma will never ask for your credit card information.
Q: Will accessing my credit report hurt my credit?
A: No. Checking your own score does not negatively impact your credit score.
TRADE & TRANSFER
Trade stocks and ETFs, place options orders and instantly transfer money to/from your Capital One 360 bank account.
STAY IN THE KNOW
Get detailed stock quotes, manage your watch lists and read the latest market news.
MANAGE YOUR PORTFOLIO
View positions & trade status, track gains & losses and check balances.
SAFE & SECURE
Have confidence you’re protected with the latest state-of-the-art online security.
Don’t have a ShareBuilder account?
No problem. You can still do a lot: get instant quotes, consult charts and read news. Want to trade and transfer money, too? Just open a ShareBuilder Account. It's free to get started, there’s no account minimum and it takes just minutes.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Any displayed symbols, quotes or charts are not recommendations or advice.
Banking services are provided by Capital One 360, a division of Capital One, N.A., member FDIC.
Securities are offered by Capital One Investing, LLC, a registered broker-dealer and Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are provided by Capital One Advisors, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Insurance products are offered through Capital One Agency LLC. All are subsidiaries of Capital One Financial Corporation.
ShareBuilder and Capital One ShareBuilder are marketing names for Capital One Investing, LLC. ShareBuilder 401k and ShareBuilder Advisors are the marketing names for Capital One Advisors, LLC.
Securities and services are: Not FDIC insured • Not bank guaranteed • May lose value • Not a deposit • Not Insured by any Federal Government Agency
Access your accounts 24/7 from anywhere with Capital Bank Mobile Banking. It’s Fast, Free and Secure! With Capital Bank Mobile Banking you can check your balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, make bill payments,view and activate your cash back offers, even contact Capital Bank.
Capital Bank Mobile Banking is as safe and secure as Capital Bank Online Banking. Your personal and confidential information remains protected using industry standard technologies and security certificates for peace of mind as you bank on the go.
Experience the convenience of Mobile Banking from Capital Bank and download the Capital Bank Mobile Banking app today!
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.capitalbank-us.com/customer-service/privacy
Personal Capital is on mobile, tablet and now Android wearable devices. It is the only wealth management and investing tool you'll ever need.
“2014 CNBC Disruptor 50 List” – CNBC
"Best 5 Free Apps to Invest Smarter" – CNN
“Time Magazine's 50 Best Websites” – Time
“Best Online Tool to Track Your Investments” – Forbes
“Staff Pick” (2013, 2014) – Google Play
“Personal Capital not only lets you see everything all at once, but makes it easier to manage that money as well.” – Fast Company
★A 360° View of Your Financial Life. Link your investment accounts for free using Personal Capital for a complete picture of your personal finances. At a glance, you can see your checking & saving accounts, credit card spending, and investment performance. The first step to living a better financial life is having all your accounts in one place.
★Manage Your Money. Control your spending and finances with interactive cash flow tools that allow you to budget and see if you are spending more than you are making. See detailed income and spending by category and drill down into a category to see the transaction details.
★Track Your Investments. How’s the market doing? More importantly, how are YOU doing? You can track your investments by account, asset class or individual security. Compare your portfolio against major market finance benchmarks using the Personal Capital “You Index” and stay on track to meet your investing goals. Install one of the 2 “You Index” widgets to track daily market and individual holdings movement. Know where you stand when it comes to your wealth and investments.
★Asset Allocation Review. Built-in investment intelligence will review asset allocation and uncover opportunities for diversification to help you make smarter investing decisions.
★Portfolio Checkup. Could your portfolio be working harder? A quick portfolio checkup can potentially save thousands on expensive mutual fund fees.
★Get Help Meeting Your Financial Goals. On the road to success in your personal finances, it helps to have a guide. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Personal Capital can provide objective investing advice tailored to your goals. Talk with us if you want, how you want. We’ll assign a personal wealth management advisor to discuss your personal finance needs.
★Bank Level Security. Use with confidence. Our two-step remote authentication process builds in an extra measure of security to verify your identity and your device, so you can manage your money and finances remotely, knowing your data is safe.
★Get Started Now For Free. Linking your accounts is simple– we integrate with over 10,000 financial institutions like Fidelity, Schwab, PayPal, Wells Fargo, and thousands of local and regional credit unions. It takes just a minute to download the finance app and discover a superior way to manage your money and invest smarter.
★How We’re Different: People + Technology. Finance and tech experts built Personal Capital to provide a comprehensive and objective wealth management solution for people with complex financial lives. Our software helps you keep track of your short- and long-term money – for free. And our advisors can provide unbiased investing advice and can help you invest in a customized portfolio based on your life and goals.
★Android Wear: Get relevant and timely updates on your finances whenever and wherever you need it most. With Android Wear, get daily notifications at market close on the performance of your portfolio and how it performed against major market indices. Swipe to see specific gainers and losers in your portfolio.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
- Locate the nearest TD Bank location and ATM in the U.S., or find the nearest TD Canada Trust branch and ATM if you’re traveling in Canada
- TD Bank: Convenient access to Live Customer Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
TD Bank Accounts
- View your accounts
- Check balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills
- Deposit checks
Banking with your TD Bank Mobile App is safe, secure and backed by our commitment to online security.
TD Bank, N.A. Member FDIC
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Manage Your Discover Credit Card Account
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• See account info without logging in by enabling quick view settings
MONITOR AND MANAGE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
• Check your balance and available credit
• Make payments, edit and cancel pending payments
• View and download your statements
• Search transactions by amount, category, date and view extended details with a single tap
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
• Report a card as lost, stolen, or misplaced
• Activate your new cards
• View and edit your account profile
• Change password easily and conveniently
• Register your travel plans with the new Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card
EARN & REDEEM REWARDS
• Enroll in Cashback Bonus and Miles promotions
• Redeem rewards for statement credit or direct deposit in any amount
• Redeem rewards for Partner gift cards and eCertificates starting at $20 Cashback Bonus
• Get great offers for being a cardmember with Discover Deals, the one-stop-shop where you can access instant savings at checkout, additional rewards, or statement credits for purchases with popular brands (for eligible Cardmembers)
• Refer friends to Discover and earn more rewards
TRACK FICO® CREDIT SCORE*
• View your free FICO® Credit Score
• See the Key Factors that affect your FICO® Credit Score
• Learn what your FICO® Credit Score means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms
• Send and receive messages with Discover Customer Service
• Set up your PIN to use with your card
Manage your Discover Bank Deposit Account and Personal Loan Account
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills and manage payees
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs – Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover credit or debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Mobile Privacy Statement:
Certain permissions are necessary to access specific app functions and features.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
Alliant Credit Union will never solicit you for personal information, such as account number, credit/debit card numbers, passwords or PINs (Personal Identification Numbers). Call us immediately at 800-328-1935 (24/7) if you think unauthorized access or fraud has occurred in connection with your Alliant Credit Union accounts.
* All deposits are subject to the Alliant Credit Union's Funds Availability Policy. Refer to Alliant Credit Union's Account Agreement and Disclosures for more information. Please retain your check for 90 days before destroying.
Please note: You must be a U.S. Bank business customer enrolled in On-Site Electronic Deposit to use this mobile application. Before using this application, your On-Site Electronic Deposit system administrator must provide you a Username and Password. For more information about U.S. Bank On-Site Electronic Deposit, contact a U.S. Bank Treasury Management Consultant. Visit usbank.com/treasurymanagement/contactus to locate a consultant in your area.
The U.S. Bank On-Site Electronic Deposit mobile application is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending on your individual plan. Check with your mobile carrier for specific fees or charges. Some mobile features may require additional online set up. The U.S. Bank On-site Electronic Deposit mobile application is supported on various Smartphone and tablet manufacturer models compatible with Android OS versions 2.3.4 – 4.4. Additional manufacturer models and other mobile devices may be supported in the future. U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your security. No sensitive account information or username and password are ever stored on your mobile device and secure encryption is used to protect all transmissions.
©2014 U.S. Bank
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and manage funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits to your Capital One Bank accounts
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2015 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
Easy to use – sign in easily using SureSwipe℠ (no more password typos!) and navigate seamlessly between accounts.
*Rewards for Credit Card Customers only, Debit Card Customers can see transaction history.
Take Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express payments using your free Spark Pay card reader and Android device. In addition, Spark Pay is loaded with features to help grow your business.
CLEAR AND COMPETITIVE PRICING
Choose the plan that works best for your business:
· Go Plan: 2.70% per swipe with no monthly fee
· Pro Plan: 1.95% per swipe with a $9.95 monthly fee
For more information on our pricing plans, please visit sparkpay.com.
SET UP IN MINUTES
1. Download the FREE Spark Pay app
2. Enroll in the app
3. Start accepting credit card payments
Your sales will be automatically deposited into your bank account within two business days.
SAFE & SECURE
Spark Pay fully encrypts all information during transactions, so you can be confident your customers’ data is safe. Spark Pay is one of the first mobile payment solutions offered by a top-10 US Bank, with hardware provided by Roam from Ingenico, a global leader in secure payment technologies.
OH, BUT THERE’S MORE:
· Easy-to-use online dashboard to manage transactions, multiple users, and view sales reports and analytics
· Live customer support
· Item management and updated inventory levels with Stitch Labs integration
· Create custom Spark Pay deals that can be distributed to customers via email, Facebook, and Twitter
· Customizable e-receipts that link to your business’ social media sites
Keywords: Capital One, small, business, credit, card, swipe, accept, sales, processing, secure, merchant, payment, reader