A free credit monitoring tool that could help you improve your score
At CreditWise, we believe in empowering people with the tools to effectively monitor their credit. We do more than show you your free credit report: we back it up with targeted advice, tools and alerts to help you monitor your credit. And that's not all - CreditWise provides identity theft monitoring tools such as dark web alerts and a credit simulator to help you forecast the potential effects of your credit decisions.
Used by millions, CreditWise is key for anyone who wants to know, improve, or monitor their credit score. Using CreditWise won't hurt your score, and you won't ever be asked to enter a credit card number.
All features are free:
* Updates as frequently as daily to your TransUnion® VantageScore 3.0 credit score.
* Access to your credit report from TransUnion® to look for signs of error, theft, or fraud.
* The Credit Simulator, which helps you see how everyday decisions may affect your credit score.
* Helpful breakdowns of the key factors that make up your credit score and how you're doing on each of them.
* Suggestions to help you improve and take control of your credit score.
* Alerts about select changes to your TransUnion® or Experian® credit reports.
* Alerts if your Social Security Number or email address are found on the dark web.
* Alerts if any new names or addresses were associated with your Social Security Number on a credit application.
Popular Feature: Tool to forecast how every day decisions might affect your score
How could closing a credit card account affect your credit score? How much could your score change if you pay off half your credit card debt or all your debt? See how these decisions could impact your score before you act by using our Credit Simulator.
CreditWise is free, fast, secure, and available to every adult who is 18 or older residing in the US with a Social Security number and a report on file at TransUnion.
Sign up for CreditWise today and let us help you make a change.