Features : Practice the ARABIC alphabets in a traditional way. This is exclusively for ARABIC Alphabets.
Updated from 1.0 to 2.0
*** ADS FREE VERSION ***
1. List of all characters.
2. Numbers (1-10) with example images.
3. Kids can practise hand-writing of characters and numbers, and save it.
5. Each character has nice words. [please see the sample images]
6. Few Exercise:
-> Completely random set of vowel and consonant to test the skill.
-> Multiple choices after counting pictures.
Arabic Alphabet teaches you Arabic in a fun and unique way. This app has everything you need to learn to read and write the Arabic letters as well as their Aaya and Surah:
To teach your preschooler the Arabic Alphabet. Each page has an Arabic letter and a word starting with this letter. To hear the sound of the word or letter, touch them. To move to the next letter swipe right, to go to the previous letter swipe left .
Arabic Alphabet app covers Letter & Picture Recognition, Phonic Sounds, Letter Tracing and Activity to evaluate learning. In short, the app focuses on the early childhood skills for language development.
The artwork is awesome and the user experience features very cool…everything in this app has been developed and designed keeping in mind your little sweethearts and their great smiles.
• Letter & Picture
• Letter & Picture Recognition Activity.
• Missing Arabic Letters.
• Place Arabic Letter In Sequence.
• Letter Tracing.
See and hear a common Arabic word which begins with that letter.
Education Consultant: SAJEDA JAMAL
Content for Learn Arabic Level 1:
1. Learn the Arabic abjad (alphabet)
2. Name objects starting with the letters Alif to Yaa
(A full version of Learn Arabic Level 1 contains numbers 1-20, colours, shapes, time, days of the week, the Hijrah months, family members, and parts of the body. There are also 11 sets of enforcement activities included.)
Content for Learn Arabic Level 2:
1. In the kitchen
(A full version of Learn Arabic Level 2 contains name objects starting with the letters Alif to Yaa, in the bedroom, hobby, places in school, objects in the class, at the zoo, sea life, and birds and insects. 10 sets of enforcement activities are included.)
Commonly-used Arabic words
Bilingual (Arabic – Malay)
Memory recall activities
Does not require Internet access once downloaded
If you have suggestions on how we can improve this application, please send us your feedback. We value your input; it can make a world of difference to the learning experience of other learners who use this app.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Teach alphabets to your kids in a creative way.
• Colorful and Intuitive images
• Alphabets with Sounds
• Easy and attractive UI
The Arabic language plays a central role in Islam. It is the language of the Quran, and the source language of Islamic jurisprudence and religious literature. The Quran in Arabic is the only version accepted as being "the Quran". The meanings of the Quran can be translated to other languages, but these are only regarded as "translations of the meaning of the Quran".
Arabic is the language of worship - prayers are read in Arabic, and the international greeting between Muslims is in Arabic. Non-Arab Muslims are encouraged to learn Arabic to enable them to read the Quran and improve their understanding of it.
Hope this app will be beneficial for you and please don't forget to review this app and suggest me if anything I need to add at the next update.
This is an Arabic coloring book where the kids can color the letters in balloons. Also every picture is said out loud so that the kids knows what's he coloring...
Alhamdulelah, current version have images for animals, fruits and alphabets and their names in Arabic and also every image have some audio which tells the kids what's this picture (letter, animal....etc)
Future version will have transportation means.
The main goal of this app is help the kid to get used to writing Arabic in an interesting way where he should move on the letter/word so as to color.. in addition to learning the Arabic alphabet and some other stuff in Arabic..
Future version may also have some Arabic-English picture so to learn both languages and relate them.
If you have any comments or suggestions please be generous :)
Hope you like it
Waiting for your feedback
WHO IS IT FOR? (Ages 1 to 8)
Arabic for Babies & Kids is pedagogically designed for babies, infants, toddlers, preschool and kindergarten children.
Arabic FOR BABIES & KIDS (Lesson Plan)
Arabic For Babies & Kids teaches children the most common 200 Arabic words and phrases in 6 DVD video lessons.
* Lesson 1 – Let’s Count: Numbers and colors. Arabic - DVD - Video / 35 min.
* Lesson 2 – Let’s Eat: Food, fruit and vegetables. Arabic - DVD - Video / 35 min.
* Lesson 3 – Let’s Play: Toys, house items, vehicles. Arabic - DVD - Video / 35 min.
* Lesson 4 – Let’s Jump: Verbs, actions and nature. Arabic - DVD - Video / 35 min.
* Lesson 5 – Let’s Learn: Family, body parts, and clothes. Arabic - DVD - Video / 35 min.
* Lesson 6 – Let’s Dance: Kinesthetic Learning through Song & Dance. Arabic - DVD - Video / 40 min.
* Daily conversations, greetings and animals are included in all lessons.
HOW DOES IT WORK? (Our method)
We make it easy and fun to learn the Arabic language for children.
- Full immersion: Our program is presented in Arabic, no translations or confusions.
- Contextual variation: During the video lessons, each word is presented at least in four different contexts, such as: cartoon image, cartoon animation, real image, real video, etc.
- Gradual interval recall: All words and phrases are repeated several times throughout the DVDs.
- Subtitles: All words have Arabic subtitles.
For more detailed info on our method, please check Dino Lingo method on our website.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Please write a review to tell us what you think of our Arabic For Babies & Kids App.
If you have any questions please email us; email@example.com
Visit our website for more information http://dinolingo.com
ABOUT DINO LINGO INC.
The world's largest language learning program provider in children's category. Dino Lingo is a trademark of Dino Lingo Inc. Est 2010 in FL, USA.
WORLDWIDE EDUCATION FOR CHILDREN
L'anglais pour les enfants - Inglés para niños - Inglês para crianças - Inglese per bambini - Englisch für Kinder - Angielski dla dzieci - Çocuklar için İngilizce - こどもの英語 - الأطفال يتعلمون الإنجليزية - Αγγλικά για παιδιά - Английский для детей - 아이들을 위한 영어 - 英语
*** No annoying Ads ***
Beautiful letters of the Arabic language is now beautified more with Colours and Voice!
Teach your kids with something they love.
+ Pronounce it right with embedded voices.
+ More than 114 letters. Including all the three short vowels (fatha, kesra and domma)
+ Colourful Makharij picture showing the articulation points of each letter helps you to learn from where each letter should be pronounced
More features to be added in the upcoming updates inshaAllah
Jazakallahu Khairen for your support.
If you have difficulties recognizing a character, you can:
a) press the cheat! button to see the character each name stands for.
b) press the split! button to split the word and see the characters it consists of.
All praise and thanks are due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds Read the Holy Quran in Arabic alongside its translation. This app provides you with the full Qur'an as well as its full English and Urdu translations along All features are fully enabled and there is no expiration date on this app. No Limitations!
NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED.
FREE of Cost.
Hassle free Streaming.
Pause and Play the Audio.
The collection of most popular Arabic for Kids Learning Language Video Clips for kids, baby, toddler, children to fun and educational learning.
It is available FREE of cost, and needs INTERNET connection is required to work. All of contents are Youtube and this app provides the Link list for user's easy use.
Sample : Arabic for Kids
- Kids Arabic Video 'All About Me' Educational Cartoon ???????
- Arabic alphabet Islamic cartoon
- Arabic learning for kids
- Arabic Learning Language
- KIDS Arabic SONG
- Arabic language lessons
- ????? ??????? ????? ??????? Learn Arabic for kids
- Learn Colors In Arabic
- Learning Arabic - reading words with harakat song
- -????? ??????? ????? ??????? - ??????? - ????? Learn Arabic - Shapes
- 'The Body' Learn Classical Arabic in a Children's Cartoon
- Nasheed | Arabic Alphabet Song
- Princess of the Globe
- Learning Arabic Language for kids : I Won't
- Arabic Alphabets for kids Tajweed Lesson techniques
- Educative Islamic Cartoon Song nasheed in Arabic for Muslim kids
- ????? ??????? ??????? - ????? ??????? ?1 | Teaching Arabic for kids, numbers
- 'Food' MSA Children's Cartoon ??????? ???????
- ??????? ???????? ??????? - Number in Arabic for kids
- classic Arabic for kids - colors
- Alif Baa Taa Sa , ARABIC ALPHABET FOR KIDS , LEARN SONG
And More ...
***DISCLAIMER : The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain by youtube api. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos. We do not claim the videos, audios or other contents. The graphics and other content are the property of respective copyright holders.
***Remember that this is UNOFFICIAL APP and not affiliated with the video publisher, and is simply an easy interface to access publicly available videos.
Any problems or suggestions, please contact us.
Learn the Hebrew alphabet through a memory game that can be played in your free time, and then step up to learning simple and essential words in the language. Requires Android 2.0+.
This application contains the Scheherazade Arabic font which is included under the Open Font License (OFL). See http://scripts.sil.org.
Six levels - after completing all you should be able to sound out most Greek words.
Contains the public domain 'RUNIC' font - per the licensing agreement the complete distribution of the font is included in this package in the applications 'raw' storage.