This app is developed for smartphones and tablets so you always have the best view for your device.
The “Learn How To Snowboard” app is financed by advertisements. If these ads bother you, there is the possibility to remove the ads by getting pro via in app purchase.
The best about getting Pro is that you are able to download videos and watch them offline!
Have fun snowboarding and learning new tricks!
All videos are at the youtube channel of http://www.snowboardprocamp.com. To play the Videos the official youtube app (min version 4.2.16) has to be installed on the device. After donating you may have to start the app again to remove the ads.
Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) you can measure:
★ Much more
Trace Snow is also the official app , Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Mt. Tremblant, Snowshoe, Stratton, Blue Mountain, China Peak, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham, and Canaan for the 2014/15 season. Use Trace Snow at these mountains to earn special medals, be notified of upcoming events, and much more!
- Latest and Popular videos feeds
- Share your favourites on Facebook or Twitter (coming soon to Android)
3 levels of skill - Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
2 feature types - Jumps and Rails
In an upcoming release:
- Spin on/spin off for rail tricks
- More screen animations
- Better app tutorials
- Trick, switch, and direction descriptions
Shake your phone to display a new trick!
Handy YouTube feature searches YouTube for the currently displayed trick
Building towards using the new Android Material theme for the latest look!
A single in-app purchase is available to unlock all the extra settings for you to tinker with
Currently available Settings:
At every skill level specify:
- Minimum and maximum spin
- How often 'switch' appears
- Turn on/off the default tricks
Upcoming in the future:
- Add your own tricks to the list
- Flip tricks
- Prevent exact same trick appearing twice in a row
Disclaimer: Don't force yourself to try a trick just because the app says so. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by attempting tricks suggested by the app. Please ride safe
* Head & Whitelines Snowboarding Partner!
* Apple Staff Favourites App (iOS)!
• How to land 50+ of the sickest snowboard tricks, HD optimized!
• Expert trick tips from Olympic level riders
• Random Trick Selector - H.O.R.S.E Game
• Trick Checklist - Keep track of your progression
• Music the pros listen to, detailed grab guide, exclusive retailer discounts and more!
• Regular updates
Welcome to the preeminent snowboarding app, designed for serious snowboarders who want to take their riding to the next level!
Collaborating with the guys over at Head Snowboards, Method Mag and Whitelines, we proudly present the uStomp Trick List App - the best app for learning how to snowboard!
In huge detail, we lay out how to stomp over 50 of the sickest snowboard tricks with video, respect ratings, illustrations and expert tips. The app also includes essential information such as board maintenance & repair, snowboard terminology, mounting bindings, waxing, freestyle locations and choosing your ride!
In addition, we bring you our infamous 'grab indicator', now in pocket-sized format and ready to take to the mountain. The indicator shows how and where to grab your board, so you can dial in on those essential grabs!
As a bonus, an extensive streaming music playlist is included, alongside snowboard wallpapers and exclusive (10-15%) discounts at snowsport retailers.
We frequently update the app with new snowboard trick tips, video and music selected by pro riders. So don't wait, learn to snowboard today!
*** No in-app purchases required, as with other snowboard apps!
Happy Riding and Enjoy The Snowboard Trick List!
*** At Sölden, Obergurgl-Hochgurgl, Davos, Zell am See-Kaprun, Silvretta Montafon, Rauriser Hochalmbahnen, Aletsch Arena, Steinplatte Waidring, Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis, Damüls-Mellau-Faschina, Montafon, Loser, Tauplitz are even more prizes to win! Try to win the special Pins and compete at the local contests. ***
No matter if you are skier or snowboarder, no matter if rookie or expert: MAPtoSNOW offers you the ultimate mountain experience. Are you ready to hit the slopes?
+++ That’s all you get with MAPtoSNOW +++
TRACK YOUR PERFORMANCE
❆ Track your skiing activities like speed, altitude, slope or lift kilometers – no permanent internet connection required
❆ Check your current position on the map and see where you have been riding
❆ Just start the Tracker, put your Android phone in your jacket and enjoy the ride!
COLLECT PINS & GIFTS
❆ Get rewarded with Pins for your sports activities
❆ Ride 10.000 vertical meters to collect the 10.000 Vertical Meters Pin, for example. There are also Pins to unlock on specific daytimes or location-based events
❆ In every ski resort are new Pins to discover – over hundreds of them are waiting for you, plus some hidden ones. Find and collect them all!
❆ Some of them are bundled with cool prizes like gifts, discounts and surprises by our cooperation partners. Be prepared for more to come!
BE PART OF THE CONTEST
❆ Compete against friends and other MAPtoSNOW users
❆ For every Pin you collect you gain points. The more points you get, the higher your ranking is.
❆ You’ve also got the chance to win attractive prizes – like brand new winter sports gear or a trip to America. Be number one!
FINISH A SCAVANGER HUNT:
❆ Go on a hunt to finish a route through some ski resorts. They lead you through the whole resort, the best spots and you are even awarded with a prize!
ADDITIONALLY YOU CAN :
❆ get an overview of more than 300 ski resorts of MAPtoSNOW. Check out what’s happening in other ski resorts right now and find coupons and discounts before you travel to the mountain. See which Pins are still to discover and try to win them.
❆ share your sportive success with friends on Twitter and Facebook and show them which Pins you’ve collected
❆ never miss an exclusive contest again and stay informed with the new notification feature. You receive great surprises from your favourite ski resorts.
No permanent internet connection is required to use the app. You can use MAPtoSNOW at ski resorts in foreign countries without having a data plan. Only to view the contest ladders and synchronize your data you need to be online. The Tracker and the Pin-reward system work entirely offline (via GPS).
ⓘ Important notice: Your data from the last saisons is currently not visible at your profile. Don’t worry, they are not lost. We will release this feature with one of our next updates.
CONTACT & FEEDBACK
Our winter sports addicted team welcomes your feedback! We want to make MAPtoSNOW even better with your help. With the help of frequent updates during the season, we can react quickly on bugs. Let us know if you have any questions or problems. We listen closely to your suggestions and to your praise. :)
+++ MAPtoSNOW - Your App. Your Resort. Your Playground. +++
Accédez aux TESTS SNOWBOARDS 2014 et 2015, réalisés par la rédaction de Snowsurf, grâce à notre comparateur.
RECHERCHEZ, AFFINEZ, COMPAREZ, TROUVEZ
Accédez à près de 250 modèles de snowboards 2014 et 2015 :
Créez une recherche personnalisée selon vos critères,
affinez votre sélection par marque, gamme, prix,
comparez nos fiches détaillées de tests,
trouvez la board faîte pour vous !
- Accès aux tests boards 2014 gratuit
- Accès aux test boards 2015
- Modèles : homme et femme.
- Gammes testées : Freeride, Freestyle Backcountry, Jib, Freestyle Park, Freestyle polyvalente.
- Marques testées : Apo, Arbor, Bataleon, Burton, Capita, DC Snowboards, Drake, Dupraz, Endeavor, F2, Flow, Furlan, GNU, Imperium, Jones, K2 Snowboarding, Kessler, Lib Tech, Lobster, Nidecker, Nikita, Nitro, Ride, Rome, Rossignol, Roxy, Salomon, Santa Cruz, Slash, Verdad, Völkl, Whitegold, Windlip, Yes.
- sélection de produits par critères de recherche
- tri par marque, gamme, prix
- gestion des favoris
- partage sur les réseaux sociaux, mail
- lexique des gammes présentées
Details of 500-plus ski and snowboard resorts throughout Japan are presented along with a selection of accommodation in the popular areas of Hokkaido, Nagano, Niigata, Gunma, Iwate, Yamagata and Fukushima. During the winter season, exclusive weather and snow reports are posted from 11 of the popular regions including Niseko, Furano, Rusutsu, Hakuba, Shiga Kogen, Nozawa, Yuzawa, Naeba, Myoko, Zao and Minakami.
All resorts and accommodation listings are presented on maps of Japan and can easily be accessed directly from the maps or by using the Search features.
Our independent and unbiased daily reports are posted throughout the Japanese winter season, from around December until May. Full archived snow reports from as far back as 2002 are available on the main SnowJapan site.
Resort details are updated by mid-December every year.
It comes with a set of already tracked resorts that can be extended by the user. App shows in real time covered distance, maximum speed, spent time, burned calories and allows user to share these results on social networks. Statistics are available for each skiing day and both slopes and ski-lifts can be displayed on a map.
The application provide also an altimeter, supports both metric and imperial measurement systems and can be used worldwide.
Facebook login-in is required to enable some features.
The free version is limited to 50 Km (30 mi) of tracking.
Receiving the GPS signal the SkiApp captures your movements and analyzes them offline using the computational power of your smartphone. This way your skiing stage is separated into tracks of following types: Downhill, lift, walk and hold.
These tracks are used to maintain detailed statistics for each stage. Particularly the statistics contain following elements:
1. Downhill, lift and walk distance,
2. Summed height for downhill and lift tracks,
3. Average speed,
4. Maximal speed,
5. and many, many more!
Moreover there is detailed information available about each track. It even allows you to graphically display and analyze each track in deep directly on the smartphone.
In comparison to other Ski-Tracker apps the SkiApp offers much more:
1. For the computation of the velocity and distance it also considers the vertical movement. Other Apps do only provide the velocity and distance in the horizontal plane which are both too low in a steep slope.
2. SkiApp is the one and only app capable of separating your skiing day into informative tracks like downhill or lift. Lift tracks are recognized properly for ascent and descent rides as well. Other Apps handle the complete skiing day as one single track deriving their poor statistics simply on the base of the ascent and descent height.
3. The SkiApp works very sparing. The analysis is specially optimized utilizing the CPU and memory as low as possible.
4. SkiApp protects your privacy! The complete analysis of movements is performed completely on the smartphone. There is no registration required and the captured information is not send over the internet at all! In contrast other Apps often acquire to many unnecessary access rights during installation to collect information about you for purposes not known to you. The SkiApp uses the Internet connection only to download the map.
5. SkiApp is able to announce the current speed using voice capabilities of the smartphone. The announcement occurs in short intervals during a downhill run. When you are riding a lift, walking around or waiting there is no announcement to avoid worrying anybody. The voice announcement keeps you well informed about your performance even during a downhill run. There is no other App with similar Feature!
6. The PRO version of the SkiApp allows you to export the recorded data in Google's KMZ file format to the USB storage of your smartphone. The KMZ file may be used with Google Earth and Google Maps. Google Earth displays single tracks or complete stages in 3D allowing detailed analysis of your performance at your PC.
SkiApp LITE is for free and contains following limitations:
1. The detail view is not available for older tracks.
2. The velocity voice announcement is temporally limited.
3. Stage browsing is limited to the last one.
4. The statistics view is reduced.
5. Export of tracks and stages in KMZ format is disabled.
6. Backup creation is not available.
Do not hesitate and try SkiApp LITE to get an impression on the functionality of this app. If you like the app please consider to by the PRO version. In relation to the costs of a day's ticked for the lift the price of SkiApp PRO is not more than a tip!
Because of the continuous usage of the GPS signal the SkiApp increases the power consumption of your smartphone to around 6 to 10 percent per hour. If there are other active GPS Apps on your smartphone the additional power consumption for the SkiApp is around 1 Percent per hour only. To reduce the battery load it is recommended to disable the GPS functionality during the lunch break.
Have a lot of fun with the SkiApp! Please support the development by getting the SkiApp PRO!
Please do not forget to rate this app!
The App includes fully narrated instructional videos outlining the skills you need before trying the new trick, as well as what you will need to see and feel when learning it. Crucial stepping stones in order to make learning the trick safer and less intimidating to learn.
Rather than just explaining how the trick is done by a rider whom has already learnt it, the Snowboard trick to learn app steps you through all the required movements one by one and illustrates them in clear video assisted with motion graphics.