With the ShareSync mobile app, you can:
• Open and view your synced files directly from your mobile device
• Share files with colleagues and business partners
• Mark files as favorites for offline access
• Upload files from your mobile device to your ShareSync folder
• Upload files via sharing option from external applications
• Protect your data with passcode lock
The ShareSync mobile app will only work for subscribers to the ShareSync service.
- Make and receive Internet calls using the wireless LAN or a VPN over any strong Wi-Fi network, such as your home Wi-Fi network, hotspots, and hotel rooms
- Make calls over the mobile voice network using the Dial via Office feature
- Use mid-call and advance features for Internet calls, which allow you to:
- Conference, transfer, hold, and resume calls
- Add a call, swap between active calls, and initiate a conference call
- Handoff calls to the mobile voice network as you leave Wi-Fi coverage
- Browse and play a list of your voice messages with visual voicemail
- Look up coworkers in your corporate directory and view their reporting structure
- This application requires connectivity to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (TM) and does not work without it. If you do not know if your company provides access to this service, please contact your administrator. Cisco Jabber will not work without an account on this service
Cisco Jabber Voice for Android is officially supported for the following devices, but may still run on other Android devices and OS versions with various limitations.
• Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android OS 4.2.2 and 4.3
• Samsung Galaxy Note II with Android OS 4.1.2
• Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Android OS 4.2.2
• Samsung Galaxy S III with Android OS 4.1.2
• Samsung Galaxy S II with Android OS 4.1.2
• Motorola MC40 with Android OS 4.1.1
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
Cisco Jabber Voice for Android requires licensing. For more information, see: http://www.cisco.com/web/ordering/root/index.html
Deployment information for System Administrators: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11678/prod_installation_guides_list.html
End user frequently asked questions:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11678/products_user_guide_list.html
You're immediately notified when your partners or customers access workspaces, view information or add comments. Need to know if a new product document is useful to your customers? LiveHive give you analytics to gain insight into prospect and customer interactions.
With LiveHive, you get:
✔ Unlimited tracking events
✔ Unlimited prospects or viewers
✔ LiveHive Insights – see who viewed what, when, and where
✔ Social selling – sell directly on social networks and track where prospects came from
✔ Sales collaboration – collaborate with your team in private spaces with a live activity stream, discussions, and profiles
✔ SSL Security
With LiveHive for Android, you keep track of everything on the go – workspaces, notifications, activity streams and analytics too.
LiveHive for Android Tablet features:
✔ Get deeper insight with built-in, visual analytics
✔ Follow who is viewing content to engage clients and prospects better than ever
✔ Manage and share anything: Office and Google docs, captured webpages, images, PDFs, videos, etc.
✔ Built-in web browser allows you to clip webpages and add them to workspaces
✔ Follow the live Activity Stream so you’re always on the same page as your team
✔ Keep the conversation going: Comment and discuss in your workspaces and Activity Stream
✔ Control who can view, post, comment and more with granular permissions
✔ Access your work on your Android tablet, even offline!
Try out LiveHive for your business with a free 14-day trial. Simply sign up via the tablet app to begin!