Overview of features:
- Direct access to all car2go black vehicles with easy to locate map view
- Comprehensive information on the selected car2go black such as location (street, town), distance and fuel level
- Display of car2go black park spots which are conveniently located in the city center, near airports and mass transit connecting points
- Automatic guidance to the nearest car2go black within the app
- Keyless vehicle access in real-time via the app
- In-App guide and comprehensive vehicle information
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems regarding the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the CarToGo App you can :
- Locate your nearest available CarToGo
- Book a CarToGo
- Lock / unlock your CarToGo
- Have an overview of all your recervations
- See the CarToGoare
- Locate all the ΕΚΟ-Euromat gas stations where you can tank your CarToGo for free
- Locate all the PolisParks where you can park your CarToGo for free
10 COOL THINGS MEMBERS CAN DO WITH THE ZIPCAR APP:
1) View available Zipcars on a map or listed using your current location, a favorite location or a location you want to search for
2) Reserve a Zipcar any time, 24/7
3) Sort cars by proximity, time available, car type and model
4) View your upcoming reservations at a glance
5) Easily locate your reserved Zipcar by honking its horn
6) Unlock and lock your Zipcar after scanning your Zipcard at the start of each reservation
7) Get directions to your Zipcar using maps
8) Tap to call Zipcar if help is needed during a reservation
9) Change, extend, or cancel reservations on the go
10) Play around with the virtual key fob and make sounds even when you're not in a reservation
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Download the app and kick the tires. See which Zipcars live near you (we're in 16 major cities and on university campuses across North America and the UK), make fun sounds with the virtual key fob! Join Zipcar and the app gets even cooler, because then you can reserve, honk and unlock Zipcars straight from your Android. To hear what current members are saying, find us on Facebook. To learn more about Zipcar or to sign up, visit zipcar.com!
Get the free app now. If you're a fan, tell a friend and rate us. If you think there's a way we can make it better, we’d love to hear all about it - email us at email@example.com and tell us what you think! Our mobile team love hearing your feedback about what you’d like to see.
Need a car?
• Rent cars for less than at big rental agencies, from as little as $25/day, $125/week, or $400/month
• Drive sporty coupes or SUVs. Rent the exact car you want
• Available at 200+ airports and in 1900+ cities
• Insurance on every rental booking
• Get 24/7 roadside assistance & support
Own a car and looking to make extra money?
• List your car for rent with this app
• Snap some photos of your car and be done in less than 5 minutes
• It’s free to list your car for booking
• You set the price and decide who can drive your car
• Set your car’s availability and approve only bookings that work for you
• Park your car at the airport and accept bookings while you travel
• Rest easy — you’re covered by a $1 million liability insurance policy
To rent a car, you must meet RelayRides’ eligibility requirements.
RelayRides is available anywhere in the United States, except New York.
A partire dalla ricerca dell’auto, che potrai effettuare tramite la mappa, dove ti sarà possibile visualizzare tutte le auto enjoy disponibili più vicine al luogo in cui ti troverai o in base all’indirizzo da te indicato.
Nell’effettuare la ricerca potrai avvalerti di diversi filtri che ti permetteranno di ottenere risultati in base al modello di FIAT 500 desiderata, di individuare le eni station lungo il percorso, di localizzare i parcheggi dedicati enjoy e le Stazioni Trenitalia.
Sempre tramite la mappa potrai procedere con la prenotazione, con tutti i dati relativi all’auto enjoy scelta: dall’indirizzo esatto in cui si trova, al percorso per raggiungerla entro i 30 minuti della prenotazione.
Una volta raggiunta l’auto enjoy da te prenotata, ti basterà inserire il numero di targa, il codice visibile sul parabrezza e utilizzare la funzione ‘apri l’auto’ per attivare lo sblocco automatico delle portiere e accedere all’auto.
Stessa modalità può essere eseguita anche se troverai lungo la strada un’auto enjoy, non in uso, e vorrai prelevarla: anche in quel caso ti basterà inserire i dati per sbloccare le porte e iniziare da subito il noleggio.
In più avrai sempre a disposizione il Come funziona e i vantaggi alla guida, come l’accesso libero in centro e il dettaglio delle tariffe.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
- Request a ride using the Uber app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different Uber options and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure Uber account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
See if Uber's available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Find a detailed breakdown of our Android permissions at https://www.uber.com/android/permissions
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Find and Book your nearest car-sharing car, all in one app. No registration required!!
Do you want to be notified when a car is free nearby you? With the new radar function it is easy and the batman jingle will let you know when a car is found!
Supported cities and services:
- MILAN: Car2go, enjoy, Twist, Eq Sharing,GuidaMi, BikeMi, e-vai
- ROME: Car2go, enjoy and “Roma Sharing”
- FLORENCE: Car2go, enjoy and “CarSharing Firenze”
- Fare calculator: view the different "best fare" or "best time" options for your trip
- No internet connection on your phone? It’s not a problem. Bat Sharing shows you the nearest areas covered by “Open Wifi,” also OFFLINE!
- Parking and Gas stations
*if you do not want to fill in your log in details of the different car sharing services, you can always open the official app by clicking the icon in the top bar.
*when you have booked an enJoy car, do not forget to wait for the confirmation e-mail or SMS.
If you have any feedback, please contact us!!
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/batsharing
Or Facebook: https://fb.com/batsharing
This app is not affiliated with any Car Sharing service. Logos used belong to their respective owners.
Bike data is collected from the great guys of CityBik.es
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
Use your voice to send messages, launch apps and do almost anything using the Google Voice Search shortcut: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2940021?hl=en
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
Customize the Data Panel with:
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Speed Alarm
- Integrated Media Controls (Play/Pause, Next, Previous)
- 30 Custom Shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally hide status bar
HAVE A PROBLEM? I can't reply to market reviews. Please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts Permission is necessary for the Direct Dial shortcut option that is included with the app.
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – This is required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is running and able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. The app does not access the calendar but it is bundled with the contact permission. If you do not setup a direct dial shortcut, the app does not access your contacts in any way.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If that feature is not enabled, my app does not interact with SMS in any way.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut. Again, no used if you don’t set the direct dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. If you don’t enable the debug log (and there is no reason to if you aren’t having problems), then the app doesn’t read or write any files. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. It is important to understand that the app is not actually using the mic, but is attaching to the audio stream to get course binary data about the audio being played to render a graphic presentation. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
Genauso einfach kann man eine Buchung verlängern oder stornieren.
Gegen eine kleine Aufwandsentschädigung erhalten Sie die praktische Stadtmobil Buchungs-App. Die Stadtmobil App wird ständig weiterentwickelt und Änderungswünsche werden gerne angenommen.
Dies ist eine privat entwickelte App, die von Stadtmobil getestet und genehmigt wurde.
Vor einer negativen Bewertung bitte eine Support-Anfrage schicken!
Datenschutz-Garantie: Ihre Daten werden direkt und ausschließlich verschlüsselt an den Stadtmobil-Buchungsdienst gesendet. Es werden Google-Dienste für die Kartendarstellung und Bestimmung der Position genutzt.
- Stadtmobil Karlsruhe
- Stadtmobil Berlin
- Stadtmobil Hannover
- Stadtmobil Rhein-Neckar
- Stadtmobil Rhein-Main
- Stadtmobil Rhein-Ruhr
- Stadtmobil Stuttgart
- Stadtmobil Südbaden AG
- Stadtmobil Südbaden AG - Bodensee
- Confishare Ulm
- Willmobil Dortmund
- StattAuto Kiel/Lübeck
- Zeitauto Offenburg
- teilAuto Carsharing Tübingen
- teilAuto Biberach Riss e.V.
- teilAuto e.V. Schwäbisch-Hall
- Fahrgut Hegau Bodensee
- Gemeinsam Mobil Lahr
- Gemeinsam Mobil Nördlicher Breisgau
- Öko-Mobil Furtwangen
- Regiomobil Markgräflerland
- Mobile Baar
- Car-Sharing Breisach-Ihringen
- Mobil-Gemeinschaft Staufen
The app allows you to:
- ROUTE PLANNER: view your jorney on map and choose how to reach your destination using real-time information about bus and road congestion
- BUS WAITING TIMES AND ROUTES: view your bus route on map and check waiting times at your bus stop
- POINTS OF INTERESTS: find the point of interest (pharmacies, garages and more) closer to you
- NEWS: latest news on public and private mobility
In addition, you can use the same credentials of muoversiaroma.it to bookmark bus lines or bus stops.
-> fuel logger
-> record any expense
-> maintenance records
-> trip management with cost, reimbursement, GPS tracking, etc...
-> and much more...
My cars is very easy to use! With a few seconds after every fill-up you will quickly build valuable statistics that will tell you how much cost your vehicle. And you will be very surprised!
If you have data in Excel or in any other app, you can also contact support to help you import it in My Cars.
- Full fuel management (costs, efficiency, fuel stations, etc..) with advanced options of refuel types (full, partial, ...)
- Fully customizable maintenance records
- Fully customizable bills/expenses categories
- Trip management with customizable categories (trip type, client, tag) that allows to track trips that can be reimbursed
- Many statistics/charts/reports
- Advanced reminders (like reminder on next maintenance)
- Export/import in csv/xml
- Support of Bi-fuel,Dual-fuel,Electric vehicles
PRO features: (requires enabling PRO mode)
- Dropbox support for auto-backup and import/export
- Multiple currency support with exchange rates
- Trip management
- Advanced customization (road types, driving style, trip type, clients, tags, etc...)
- Print any screen with ease to Google Cloud Print
How to enable PRO mode?
-> Buy My Cars Pro Key app
-> Enable adds in Go Pro Menu
Detailed features set:
- Refuels can be entered either with trip distance or odometer
- Refuels can be used with either fuel price or refuel cost
- Diverse types of refuels (full/partial,missed,partial with gauge,etc...)
- Support of bi-fuel cars (LPG/CNG)
- Support of dual-fuel cars (flexfuel). 2 options: manual blend gasoline + ethanol (for Brazil) and standard E85, Exx, etc...
- Support of most worlwide units (full UK support for instance)
- Support of a different unit of distance by car. Please enable this option in advanced parameters. That way you can have one car in miles and a second one in kilometers
- Charts with filter by car and/or date range. Easy editing of data in the charts.
- Maintenance records management with reminders
- Bill records (insurance, parking, etc...) with reminders
- Distance statistics: total distance, distance/year, distance/month, distance/day
- Cost statistics: cost per category (refuel,bill,services). Cost/distance, cost/year, cost/month, cost/day, etc...
- Fuel efficiency statistics
- Report with best/worst fuel efficiency. Easy to track under which conditions you were good or bad.
- Fuel quantity units: US Gallons, Imperial gallons and liters
- Many fuel efficiency units
- Many currency codes
- Export/import in CSV/XML format
- Quick refuel widget with the ability to use the picture of your car
- My Cars launcher widget with different icons (car, bike, etc....)
- Automatic/Manual backup of data (through export)
If you have any question(bug, support, new features), please contact support by email.
My Cars - Social networks
- Location: used for trip tracking of start/end location. Can be disabled in settings
- Internet access: used to store backups to Dropbox, to load exchange rates
- Access SDCard: used to store local auto-backups
• Fully offline schedules for all bus routes and stops in the TransLink transit service area
• First and last departure information for all bus stops, SeaBus, SkyTrain, and West Coast Express train stations
• Finding nearby bus stops
• Ability to keep a list of favourite bus stops, and rename them
• Bus route diagrams (with network data)
• 12 or 24-hour time display based on your device preferences
• Taxi and other contact numbers
• Station and stop accessibility info
TransitDB Vancouver does not have trip planning functionality. If you need trip planning, try Google Maps or TransLink's trip planner.
Many more features are in the works. Watch for real-time transit schedules - coming soon!
Found a bug? Got some suggestions? Please let us know using the app's built-in feedback form.
Offline transit schedules provided by TransLink. TransitDB Vancouver is not affiliated with TransLink.
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.