Overview of features:
- Direct access to all car2go black vehicles with easy to locate map view
- Comprehensive information on the selected car2go black such as location (street, town), distance and fuel level
- Display of car2go black park spots which are conveniently located in the city center, near airports and mass transit connecting points
- Automatic guidance to the nearest car2go black within the app
- Keyless vehicle access in real-time via the app
- In-App guide and comprehensive vehicle information
If you have any questions, suggestions or problems regarding the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the CarToGo App you can :
- Locate your nearest available CarToGo
- Book a CarToGo
- Lock / unlock your CarToGo
- Have an overview of all your recervations
- See the CarToGoare
- Locate all the ΕΚΟ-Euromat gas stations where you can tank your CarToGo for free
- Locate all the PolisParks where you can park your CarToGo for free
10 COOL THINGS MEMBERS CAN DO WITH THE ZIPCAR APP:
1) View available Zipcars on a map or listed using your current location, a favorite location or a location you want to search for
2) Reserve a Zipcar any time, 24/7
3) Sort cars by proximity, time available, car type and model
4) View your upcoming reservations at a glance
5) Easily locate your reserved Zipcar by honking its horn
6) Unlock and lock your Zipcar after scanning your Zipcard at the start of each reservation
7) Get directions to your Zipcar using maps
8) Tap to call Zipcar if help is needed during a reservation
9) Change, extend, or cancel reservations on the go
10) Play around with the virtual key fob and make sounds even when you're not in a reservation
NOT A MEMBER YET?
Download the app and kick the tires. See which Zipcars live near you (we're in 16 major cities and on university campuses across North America and the UK), make fun sounds with the virtual key fob! Join Zipcar and the app gets even cooler, because then you can reserve, honk and unlock Zipcars straight from your Android. To hear what current members are saying, find us on Facebook. To learn more about Zipcar or to sign up, visit zipcar.com!
Get the free app now. If you're a fan, tell a friend and rate us. If you think there's a way we can make it better, we’d love to hear all about it - join our beta group https://goo.gl/V1Uu4K and tell us what you think! Our Android team love hearing your feedback!
Discover modern mobility: Reserve the nearest DriveNow car with a single touch and open it via app. Pick up a car and drop it off wherever you want and enjoy sheer driving pleasure – at any time.
Finding the car you want is even easier and quicker now with the new DriveNow App, and you can book it free of charge for 2 x 15 minutes. Or you can use any available DriveNow car on the spur of the moment. Drive the very latest models from BMW & MINI and drop them off again anywhere within the business area. No obligations. No fuel costs. Just drive.
Register online or use the app, pick up your DriveNow customer card and get mobile.
All the features of the DriveNow App at a glance:
Become a DriveNow customer whenever and wherever you want
Reserve the nearest DriveNow car with a single touch
Your app will show you the shortest route to your reserved DriveNow car
OPEN CAR VIA APP
Your app is the key to the entire DriveNow fleet
Reserve your DriveNow car 2 x 15 minutes free of charge
Reserve your car up to 8 hours for 10 ct/min
Graphics help you to scan for vehicle damage easily
Your app tells you when you are in the vicinity of a DriveNow car
Find exactly the model you want anywhere within the entire business area
Swipe to change from one of the nearest DriveNow car to another
Gives you direct access to all DriveNow cities and cars
Save your destinations in your DriveNow App
RECOMMEND A FRIEND
Recommend friends directly from the contacts on your smartphone
Check your minutes account on the move using your DriveNow App
Experience maximum flexibility anytime. Experience DriveNow!
Need a car?
• Rent cars for less than at big rental agencies, from as little as $25/day, $125/week, or $400/month
• Drive sporty coupes or SUVs. Rent the exact car you want
• Available at 200+ airports and in 1900+ cities
• Insurance on every rental booking
• Get 24/7 roadside assistance & support
Own a car and looking to make extra money?
• List your car for rent with this app
• Snap some photos of your car and be done in less than 5 minutes
• It’s free to list your car for booking
• You set the price and decide who can drive your car
• Set your car’s availability and approve only bookings that work for you
• Park your car at the airport and accept bookings while you travel
• Rest easy — you’re covered by a $1 million liability insurance policy
To rent a car, you must meet RelayRides’ eligibility requirements.
RelayRides is available anywhere in the United States, except New York.
A partire dalla ricerca dell’auto, che potrai effettuare tramite la mappa, dove ti sarà possibile visualizzare tutte le auto enjoy disponibili più vicine al luogo in cui ti troverai o in base all’indirizzo da te indicato.
Nell’effettuare la ricerca potrai avvalerti di diversi filtri che ti permetteranno di ottenere risultati in base al modello di FIAT 500 desiderata, di individuare le eni station lungo il percorso, di localizzare i parcheggi dedicati enjoy e le Stazioni Trenitalia.
Sempre tramite la mappa potrai procedere con la prenotazione, con tutti i dati relativi all’auto enjoy scelta: dall’indirizzo esatto in cui si trova, al percorso per raggiungerla entro i 30 minuti della prenotazione.
Una volta raggiunta l’auto enjoy da te prenotata, ti basterà inserire il numero di targa, il codice visibile sul parabrezza e utilizzare la funzione ‘apri l’auto’ per attivare lo sblocco automatico delle portiere e accedere all’auto.
Stessa modalità può essere eseguita anche se troverai lungo la strada un’auto enjoy, non in uso, e vorrai prelevarla: anche in quel caso ti basterà inserire i dati per sbloccare le porte e iniziare da subito il noleggio.
In più avrai sempre a disposizione il Come funziona e i vantaggi alla guida, come l’accesso libero in centro e il dettaglio delle tariffe.
Find and Book your nearest car-sharing car, all in one app. No registration required!!
Do you want to be notified when a car is free nearby you? With the new radar function it is easy and the batman jingle will let you know when a car is found!
Supported cities and services:
- MILAN: car2go, enjoy, Twist, Eq Sharing,GuidaMi, BikeMi, e-vai
- ROME: car2go, enjoy and “Roma Sharing”
- FLORENCE: car2go, enjoy and “CarSharing Firenze”
- TURIN: car2go, enjoy, "CarSharing Torino", [TO]Bike
- NAPLES: Bee and "Bike Sharing Napoli"
and all the cities in the ICS network and with Bike Sharing: Venice, Padova, Bologna, Genova, Parma, Cagliari, Palermo.
Cagliari with PlayCar.
- Fare calculator: view the different "best fare" or "best time" options for your trip
- No internet connection on your phone? It’s not a problem. Bat Sharing shows you the nearest areas covered by “Open Wifi,” also OFFLINE!
- Parking and Gas stations
*if you do not want to fill in your log in details of the different car sharing services, you can always open the official app by clicking the icon in the top bar.
*when you have booked an enJoy car, do not forget to wait for the confirmation e-mail or SMS.
If you have any feedback, please contact us!!
Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/batsharing
Or Facebook: https://fb.com/batsharing
This app is not affiliated with any Car Sharing service. Logos used belong to their respective owners.
Bike data is collected from the great guys of CityBik.es
Named “winner” among rideshare apps in The Wall Street Journal’s 2014 review of Sidecar, Lyft,
UberX and taxis.
Sidecar’s smartphone app lets you choose your car, driver, price and ETA, so you always get the
ride you want. Pay less than you would for a cab and always know the price up front.
• Easy. Request a ride and watch your driver approach in real-time.
• Affordable. Know the exact price before you confirm your ride.
• Safe. All drivers pass background checks. $1 million liability insurance.
• Cashless. Pay with the app.
Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com.
Sidecar is available in San Francisco and the Bay Area, Seattle, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago,
Boston, Washington DC and Charlotte with more cities coming soon.
Love Sidecar? Please take a moment to review our app!
InDrive is a unique application that combines car mode functionality with an advanced trip computer and deep Poweramp integration. With one-touch access to the most useful features on your phone, this app is your perfect driving companion!
*** This is a free 30-day trial version. In order to continue using the app after this period, you will need to purchase the InDrive Unlocker.
InDrive makes it very easy to launch your favorite applications, directly dial numbers, view your trip information and control music playback*. It will auto launch when placed in a compatible car dock. If you don't have a physical car dock, InDrive provides an option to force your phone into car mode, which will allow the app to override the Home button. Please note that for this feature to work properly on Android 2.x and higher, you have to set InDrive as the default car dock app. To do this, simply check the "Enable car mode" option in the settings and follow the instructions. This only needs to be done once.
NOTE FOR ANDROID 4.2.x USERS: Unfortunately, it appears that Google has removed dock home support in Android 4.2. Pressing the Home button will now return you to the launcher screen instead of InDrive or other car home app of choice. If you want this feature back, please vote for the following issue: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=39662
* The music screen is designed to work in conjunction with Poweramp. Without Poweramp installed, you will only be able to do very basic controls such as switching to the next song in the default Android music player. Support for other media players is not guaranteed.
Trip computer features:
* Street address
* Speedometer (mph, km/h or knots)
* Battery level
* Weather (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
* Time traveled (total / driving / stopped)
* Average speed (total / driving)
* Max speed
* Time of day
• Enable car mode (Force the phone into car mode like it had been placed in the car dock)
• Check GPS status (Open the location settings screen if GPS is disabled)
• Turn on Bluetooth
• Disable Wi-Fi
• Set media volume (Does not affect the ringtone volume)
• Set screen brightness (Will override the automatic brightness setting if necessary)
• Keep screen on (Prevent the screen from locking while the app is running)
• Disable auto rotation (Turn this option on when driving on bumpy roads)
• Turn on speakerphone
• Mute notification sounds
• Vibrate on press
• Minimum accuracy
• Filter the GPS speed
• Run in the background
• Enable track logging
• Exit on undock
KNOWN ISSUES: If you are experiencing a problem where the app randomly closes without any errors, try disabling integration with Poweramp in the app settings. This is a confirmed problem in Poweramp that unfortunately affects InDrive due to the link between two applications. It should be fixed in the next Poweramp update.
BATTERY USAGE: This app is very battery intensive when used with the default settings. When not connected to a power source, please uncheck the "Keep screen on" option in the app settings.
NOTE ON PERMISSIONS: InDrive requires access to several system features, such as GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, audio settings, and also to the SD card in order to write temporary log files and map images (these will be deleted on uninstall). It also requires a permission to directly call phone numbers for the shortcuts screen to work properly.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them on our blog or open a support ticket here: http://support.codesector.com/
• Urban route planner with timetable information from local and national public transport providers, as well as from taxi, car sharing, ride sharing and bike rental providers
• Simple, intuitive searching
• Clear presentation of the journeys, times and costs
• Linked services such as car2go reservation or taxi call function
moovel provides you with access to timetables of the public transport and Deutsche Bahn networks Germany-wide. And much more: find and reserve available car2go vehicles near your location. You can make use of the services on offer from mitfahrgelegenheit.de. Alternatively, you can book a taxi either via mytaxi or the integrated taxi call function. It's even possible to rent a bike from nextbike (in the North Rhine-Westphalia region, this service is provided by metropolradruhr and in Nürnberg by Norisbike). The individual functions are only active if the providers car2go, mytaxi and nextbike are available in the corresponding region. On the websites of our partners, you can see the current and future coverage of their services.
moovel is an app from moovel GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary of Daimler AG. To ensure we can always provide you with the best possible route, we work closely with the following partners: car2go, mytaxi, Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB), Münchner Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund (MVV), Stuttgarter Straßenbahnen (SSB), Verkehrs- und Tarifverbund Stuttgart (VVS), Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr (VRR), Verkehrsverbund Großraum Nürnberg (VGN), mitfahrgelegenheit.de, nextbike, metropolradruhr and Norisbike.
moovel – my A to B.
- Request a ride using the Uber app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different Uber options and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure Uber account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
See if Uber's available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Find a detailed breakdown of our Android permissions at https://www.uber.com/android/permissions
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
IoGuido, una semplice APP per l'accesso al servizio di "Car Sharing".
Dalla prenotazione all'accesso al veicolo in pochi click.
Con pochi passi, selezioni l'auto in base alla categoria, alla posizione sul territorio, alla disponibilità oraria e la prenoti.
Con la funzione FollowMe puoi salvare la tua posizione attuale: l'applicazione, ogni qual volta lo vorrai,
calcolerà in automatico il percorso e ti guiderà a destinazione! In questo modo non avrai più problemi nel ricordarti dove hai parcheggiato l'auto!
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
- Vorbereitet für neue Tickets ab dem 14.06.:
- Anschlussticket für Wochen-/Monatskarten oder IsarCardAbo Nutzer.
- Berücksichtigung von Kundenwünschen (z. B. Einfachere Auswahl der Haltestelle über die Karte, Klare Sichtbarkeit des gewählten Eingabefeldes Ab oder An, etc.).
Herzlichen Dank für Ihre Anregungen und Rückmeldungen!
- HandyTicket für das gesamte MVV Gebiet:
Ihr eTicket für den MVV Tarif sicher und bequem bargeldlos bezahlen mit Kreditkarte (VISA Card, MasterCard, American Express) oder per Lastschrift vom Bankkonto.
- Einzelfahrkarte für Kinder oder Erwachsene
- Tageskarte für Erwachsene, Gruppen von zwei bis fünf Erwachsenen oder Kinder
- Ticket zur Fahrradmitnahme in S-Bahn, U-Bahn oder freigegebenen Regionalzügen
- Airport-City-Day-Ticket zum Flughafen München (MUC)
- CityTourCard für Anfahrt und vergünstigten Eintritt zu touristischen Attraktionen.
- integrierte Fahrplanauskunft für den öffentlichen Personennahverkehr im Großraum München mit bequemer Früher-/Später-Funktion
- Freie Wahl zwischen Balkendarstellung oder Listendarstellung
- Stadtplan mit Ortungsfunktion, Ihrem aktuellen Standort und Wahl von Start- und Zielhaltestelle.
- Speichern und Löschen von Favoriten für Tickets, Verbindungen und Abfahrten
- Speichern von Verbindungen in Ihrem Kalender
- Teilen der Verbindung mit Ihren Freunden per SMS oder E-Mail
- Alarmfunktion: Zwischen 5 und 30 Minuten vor Abfahrt wird an die Verbindung durch einen Alarm erinnert.
- Livedaten / Echtzeitdaten für Verbindungen im Münchner Stadtgebiet.
- Einfache Überprüfung der Pünktlichkeit: Live-Abfahrtszeiten von allen Stationen im Münchner Stadtgebiet.
- Aktuelle Meldungen: Kategorisierung nach aktuellsten MVG Tickermeldungen, tagesaktuellen und künftigen Meldungen
- Darstellung von Funktionsstörungen bei Aufzügen und Rolltreppen in der Verbindungsauskunft
- Pläne der U-Bahnstationen mit Statusanzeige von Aufzügen und Rolltreppen
- Einstellbare Mobilitäts Optionen für barrierefreie ÖPNV Verbindungen
- Netzpläne und Tarifpläne
- Informationen für unsere Fahrgäste im Tab „Mehr“ zu den Themen Mobil in München, Aktiv in München, Services der Stadtwerke München und der MVG
- Die Münchner CarSharer im Überblick: Livestandorte der verfügbaren Carsharing Fahrzeuge von car2go, DriveNow, CiteeCar und Stattauto
Zum Abruf von Fahrplanauskünften, Abfahrten und HandyTicket-Kauf wird eine Internetverbindung benötigt. Das gekaufte HandyTicket kann jederzeit auch ohne Internetverbindung angezeigt werden. Es kann keine Garantie für die Richtigkeit oder Vollständigkeit der Auskünfte gegeben werden.