Mental illness or addiction can affect anyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender and income levels. They could well be someone close to you. We can help them better mental wellness.
Together, the Cara community is all about letting anyone unmask and express themselves anonymously and freely, with no stigma. The first step is to have a conversation.
You can download the Cara Friend app to:
- Connect and chat with others who need help in the Cara community, anytime, anywhere
- Stay in touch through push notifications
- Create your personalized profile including mental illnesses that matter to you and connect to another who needs help in that same illness
- Be inspired by quotes of bravery and courage
- See stories and posts about topics that matter to you
- Share your story and inspire another in the Cara community
- Contribute and support a worthy cause of bettering mental wellness through donations
We're always looking to improve Cara Friend for our community. Tell us what you like about the Cara Friend iPhone app or what we can do better at firstname.lastname@example.org
When "I" is replaced by "we", illness becomes wellness. Connect through Cara Friend and listen to a heart. Be a Cara Friend, let's talk about mental health and make a difference.
Share #Caraunmask and help someone you know
The Cara Care Team