6 to 8 month
8 to 10 month
10 to 12 month
12 to 20 month
and every category contains four sub category fruit, vegetable,protein and Nutritious.
App contains 300 + recipes
Here’s how 4Bells works:
1. For the requesting group or organization
• The organization or group signs up for an account via the app, including establishing a series of criteria or categories for their volunteers.
• They instruct volunteers to download the app and connect using a specified connection code.
• Once they have connected volunteers, the organization can send out opportunity alerts for specific tasks that the volunteers can review and consider claiming by logging in to the app and viewing additional details (e.g., location, specific time requirements) added by the organization.
• Organizations can track the status of tasks (e.g., claimed, completed, returned) and resend an opportunity alert if needed.
2. For the volunteer
• Once the volunteer has been trained and accepted by the organization, they receive a connection code from the organization. At that point, the volunteer can download the app and use the code to connect to the organization.
• The volunteer signs up to receive appropriate volunteer opportunity alerts based on their skill and engagement level.
• When the organization sends an opportunity alert, the volunteer receives a push or text message that there is an opportunity to volunteer.
• They can log in to the app to view additional details and can then decline, claim, or sign-up as an alternate for the volunteer opportunity.
• When they complete the task, they can mark the opportunity as completed.
• If they are unable to complete the opportunity, they can return it and notify the organization or group that another volunteer is needed.
People who want to help those in need of safe shelter download the SafeNight app and set up a profile. They receive an alert when someone needs a safe place to stay and there is no available space in a shelter. The app lets them make an immediate donation to pay for a hotel room for the person in need.
-- Donors pay for hotel rooms by donating the requested amount to a verified organization.
-- Requests for shelter are sent by trained staff at domestic violence service organizations who follow best practices for the safety of all involved.
-- Donors select a specific shelter to support.
-- No personal data regarding the shelter recipient is collected or stored by the app.
-- SafeNight is a nonprofit initiative led by Caravan Studios, a division of TechSoup Global, in collaboration with AdvanceNet Labs (formerly Aidmatrix).