Want to eliminate the risk of developing diabetes, or to control it if you already have it?
Want to lower and control your cholesterol?
With this app you'll find the answer and much more. Try it, it's free!
Your health is your most important capital. So if you want to enjoy it as long as possible, it's important to take care of it!
With a database of more than 2400 records, our free app helps you decide in a second what foods are best for you. Check out their GI before choosing what you're having for dinner! But don't forget to give yourself a treat every now and then, to keep up your spirits too.
Now with the Fast GI Computer and an improved help center, you have all these faster and better!
- Search for foods by name.
- Read the glycemic details on any food with just one tap.
- Filter glycemic index based on text queries.
- The lists can be sorted by names, glycemic index or by country.
- A new favorites list can be managed by user.
- The history list retains the last foods that you searched.
- Share a details page with friends.
- Filter a list by food category or by country.
- Fast GI Computer with generic foods listed by category.
- Improved help center.
- Find on the details page more info like the glycemic load (GL), carbohydrate quantity for a food, etc.
- Update the app database anytime if you have an internet connection.
- It allows integration with Google search widget.
- On our information on glycemic index page, you can leave comments with references, which will be taken into account in the future versions of the glycemic index database.
- Added search in food list from fast computer
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
People who want to help those in need of safe shelter download the SafeNight app and set up a profile. They receive an alert when someone needs a safe place to stay and there is no available space in a shelter. The app lets them make an immediate donation to pay for a hotel room for the person in need.
-- Donors pay for hotel rooms by donating the requested amount to a verified organization.
-- Requests for shelter are sent by trained staff at domestic violence service organizations who follow best practices for the safety of all involved.
-- Donors select a specific shelter to support.
-- No personal data regarding the shelter recipient is collected or stored by the app.
-- SafeNight is a nonprofit initiative led by Caravan Studios, a division of TechSoup Global, in collaboration with AdvanceNet Labs (formerly Aidmatrix).
Here’s how 4Bells works:
1. For the requesting group or organization
• The organization or group signs up for an account via the app, including establishing a series of criteria or categories for their volunteers.
• They instruct volunteers to download the app and connect using a specified connection code.
• Once they have connected volunteers, the organization can send out opportunity alerts for specific tasks that the volunteers can review and consider claiming by logging in to the app and viewing additional details (e.g., location, specific time requirements) added by the organization.
• Organizations can track the status of tasks (e.g., claimed, completed, returned) and resend an opportunity alert if needed.
2. For the volunteer
• Once the volunteer has been trained and accepted by the organization, they receive a connection code from the organization. At that point, the volunteer can download the app and use the code to connect to the organization.
• The volunteer signs up to receive appropriate volunteer opportunity alerts based on their skill and engagement level.
• When the organization sends an opportunity alert, the volunteer receives a push or text message that there is an opportunity to volunteer.
• They can log in to the app to view additional details and can then decline, claim, or sign-up as an alternate for the volunteer opportunity.
• When they complete the task, they can mark the opportunity as completed.
• If they are unable to complete the opportunity, they can return it and notify the organization or group that another volunteer is needed.