Kikoriki: The Beginning is an arcade-style adventure game in 3 chapters. Each chapter is a unique story with The Kikoriki and YOU as the main characters. The Kikoriki work better together (most of the time) so you'll control not one, but two of these roly-poly friends!
Team up and solve all the puzzles, and you'll be rolling in awards all the way from the cozy land of Kikoriki to the grown-up hustle and bustle of the Megalopolis.
Kikoriki: The Beginning. It’s hero time! Let's Roll!
• Team up with your favorite characters
• Use the Kikoriki's special powers together to quickly solve tasks
• Defeat all the Bosses
• Explore a colourful, interactive world with destructible objects
The premium version of the award-winning puzzle platform game (All premium levels unlock with no ads).
Support Babylonian Twins is now MOGA controller Enhanced!
Babylonian Twins is a challenging puzzle platform game with a unique historical theme and innovative co-op game play. You guide two characters, the twin princes of Babylon, to solve puzzles and find hidden treasures. Babylonian Twins takes you to 576 BC in ancient Mesopotamia with beautifully reconstructed historic environments based on authentic history texts and original Middle Eastern music.
The game was originally made for the Commodore Amiga in the early 90s, the team, an engineer (design and coding), an architect (graphics) and a brain surgeon (music), reunited 17 years later to bring the game to mobile devices and next generation platforms.
- Over a dozen large levels across five worlds including: Tower of Babel, the Assyrian Place, the Procession Street and the Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
- Super crisp HD graphics
- An album worth of original authentic music
- Super smooth scrolling at 60 fps
- Secret treasures and bonus levels
- Game center achievements
- "Thank you for giving your players credit, this game is from an era when game designers did't care if you could beat their game" - US user
- "Thank you for giving your players credit, this game is from an era when game designers did't care if you could beat their game" - US user
- "Appreciate the effort that went into drawing an authentic Babylon city, down to the blue bricks of the Ishtar Gate"
"A challenging, explorative platformer that respects its players and refuses to hold you by the hand"
"Fantastic head-scratching puzzles" - Top 25 iPad Games - 4.5/5
"Charming and demanding in equal measure, reminds us what was so good about 16-bit gaming" - Silver Award - 8/10
"A proud member of Mensa"
"Top marks level design, superb challenges that provide a true test of your platforming mettle"
"A gorgeous, charming platformer with one of the most interesting backstories"
"An Instant Classic - the storyline, design and overall challenge simply mesh together to make up a game for the ages"
"A Long Awaited Beautiful Platformer" , 5/5
Also featured on AOL News, Kotaku, GamePro, Eurogamer, Wired.com, Arstechnica, The Independent & The Vancouver Sun
You begin as a baby dragon, alone in your warm cave, but under threat from the evil Dracula and his minions you'll need to grow up quickly and brave the vast world outside your cave in order to survive. By completing levels and collecting artefacts you'll be able to see your dragon grow, allowing him to take on tough new challenges and learn vital new skills. You'll even be able to customise the look of your dragon by unlocking adornments throughout your quest. Each level has a multitude of coins as well as rare perks that will greatly enhance your dragon's abilities for a limited time. As you progress you'll unlock a variety of mini-games which can then be accessed any time. Your main quest remains to defeat Dracula, and with the wisdom of your forefathers sealed away in ancient tablets, you'll be able to learn what it means to be a dragon and how to defeat the evil Dracula.
• Grow into 3 unique dragon forms that significantly alter gameplay
• Experience 25 fantasy themed levels in this epic adventure
• Battle fearsome level bosses and unlock captivating mini-games
• Customise the look of your dragon with adornments
• Pick up perks that radically improve your dragon's abilities
• Collect all the achievements and prove yourself the mightiest of the dragon clan
Compare times and global rank! (not currently functioning)
Some levels require speed, and bravery.
Others require precision and cunning.
Make your own levels (using inksMoto - the level editor for xMoto, desktop pc required).
Similar to these games: xMoto, ElastoMania, trials, mx moto
But in a monster truck instead of a bike :).
In the unlikley event you come across a bug or other problem - or even just have a suggestion please e-mail me! (or even ring me).
Updated [once in a blue moon] with extra levels and features.
Level 1-4 in the "original" pack are quick and easy while you get the hang of the game.
-online high score.
-4 Wheel drive.
-Customizable wheel size.
-complex interactive levels.
-you can load your own levels!
-Ice, Grass, Dirt, Bricks and more.
-Simple graphics mode for very old/slow phones.
-several control options (joystick, touch, keyboard, accelerometer).
-realistic variable engine sound.
If you encounter an error please email me - I will do everything I can to fix your problem. Please include what phone you have, what version of android, what you were doing, what error message(if any) you got.
"The controls are abso-****ing-lutely perfect. I don't remember the last [mobile] game I've played that actually feels this smooth… brilliant level design… you'd be doing yourself a huge favor by buying it" - Metalcasket
This retro platform game pays tribute to, and parodies, classics such as Super Mario Bros., CastleVania and Mega Man, in style!
Manley's motorcycle has been stolen by evil aliens! It's up to you to help him kick some alien hide and claim it back in this incredible parody of the great platform games of the past!
Venture into a twisted version of the Nevada Desert! Discover alien bases! Stamp on monsters with your massive biker boots! Weave between furious flamethrowers! Munch on meat... from the walls!
- 25 amazing, challenging levels!
- Unique HD retro "photorealistic pixels" art style
- Beastly bosses!
- Silky smooth platform engine
- Rocking soundtrack!
Do you have what it takes to save Manley's bike, or will you be hitchhiking home?
Forget the likes of Lep's World and Super World Adventure, have a true high-quality gaming experience with this fantastic tribute to classic platform games!
It's a trip brimming with devilish traps, dark humour and fractured fairy-tale heart.
A trip featuring a brave young man, a warped prison warden, a stunning princess, a step-mother, a king, a barbarian, a dragon rider, a dragonslayer, a thief, a mad genius and a mighty magic potion … but nothing quite fits together the way you'd expect.
By the end you'll determine guilt and innocence … but until then there are lots of deathtraps to dodge, killer balloons to bounce on, jetboards to ride and even a dragon to fight!
• High-paced platforming action with a down-scrolling flavour
• A reverse Rapunzel fairly tale gone awry full of dark humour and charm
• Beautiful hand-drawn art
• Devilish traps and obstacles … with attitude
• Bolts to collect and spend on steam-punk upgrades
• Earn the right to determine your guilt or innocence
• A princess who doesn’t exactly need saving
Thank you for your continued support. We hope you enjoy!
- The YoYo Team
YoYo Games brings you it’s first expansion to the fantastic They Need To Be Fed!
☆ Bounce, Pop, Navigate and Gravitate through 4 new worlds!
☆ 32 New levels to master!
☆ 11 New Achievements to unlock!
☆ Over 100 New Diamonds to collect!
★ Metascore of 83!
★"Beautifully presented, it cleverly creates longevity by mixing up difficulty and level progression, and leaves you wanting more." 8/10 PocketGamer
★“This is a gravity platformer worth feeding on” 4/4 Slide to Play
★"They Need To Be Fed is a finely honed piece of platforming goodness." 4/5 ThePortableGamer.Com
★"They Need To Be Fed takes something as simple as attempting to jump between platforms and transforms it in to a fun mechanic all by itself; a charming title to play." 4/5 AppSpy.Com
Run and jump through 11 crazy worlds to feed the monsters in this 360° gravity platformer.
It doesn't matter which way you go; up or down, left or right, you can't fall off because of the 360° gravity!
Jump from rotating planes to moving platforms, avoiding dangers and collecting diamonds.
Each world has 7 exciting levels and a special "x" or "y" level to unlock.
Do you have what it takes to perfect every level?
☆ Now on Sony Ericsson's Xperia™ Play!
☆ Optimized for both Android Handsets and Tablets!
☆ 11 worlds to explore
☆ 360° gravity gameplay
☆ Over 80 levels to complete
☆ Over 200 Diamonds to collect
☆ 36 achievements to unlock
☆ Super slick visuals
☆ Fantastic soundtrack by Jake Almond
The monsters are waiting for you!
Help Charlie getting out of his own nightmares!
Clash of Puppets is a full 3D hack'n'slash platformer, featuring classic b-movie style.
Adventure through 3 worlds of frantic levels. Use tons of devastating weapons and traps against hordes of puppets!
- High quality 3d Graphics: Fully animated 3D characters with dynamic lighting.
- Vast Arsenal: Find and use tons of devastating weapons and traps.
- Long Lasting: Inspired by B-movies of the 20th century, Clash of Puppets will feature 3 worlds to experience and an infinite survival mode.
- Challenge: your friends try to achieve the best score to be the "Survival Hero".
- Console-Style: Experience a true console style hack’n'slash platformer game on your mobile device.
- Google Play Services: Leaderboards and lots of achievements.
- Supports English, Italian, Spanish, and French languages
- Optimized for MOGA Controllers
- Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD!
...as featured in TegraZone.
- 51 Level
- Challenging Gameplay
- 2 Game Modes
- Movable Controls
- Google Play Games support (Leaderboards & Achievements)
- Minimalistic Style
- Direct Movement
Orris is a challenging platformer with a minimalistic style. The levels are designed to be played during short breaks. Time and deaths will be tracked and aggregated to a final score. The score for each game mode can be compared in leaderboards.
*Currently, Free and Pro are identical, but once Bugs are sufficiently sorted out, Free Version will stop receiving Updates/More Levels/More Kits
If you have BUGS or resolution problems, send me an EMAIL and I will attempt to FIX!
I am a senior at University and every sale is greatly appreciated!
The new Contender in Android Platformers has Arrived! Utilize unlockable tools and guns like the GrapplingHook, PortHoles, and Movable-SpawnPoints to complete each physics-based platforming-level and compete for the fastest times with yourself or someone else or something or whatever...who cares!
- Portals, Hookshot, Wing Suit, MachineGun ect... 5+ Unlock-able "Kits" to change the way you play
- 13 Levels so far...
- Fight against Turrets or Find a way Past them. No Wrong way to play! Most levels could be beaten without the use of Power-ups, But where is the fun in that?
- Deep, Physics-Based platforming gameplay.
- Sweet Chip-tune music Stolen from Key-Gens far and wide
I will Never add social Integration(Facebook/twitter) to this game!
... so tell Your Friends to search for that "Generic Platformer"!
If you’re looking for a gorgeous-looking platformer with that pick up and playability, you’ll find everything you need and more with Paper Monsters.
"The controls are masterfully crafted"
"a fresh, original soundtrack add those special touches to an already solid game"
"For lack of a better word, it's perfect. Everyone should play this"
"From the gameplay to presentation to control, Paper Monsters is a real treat..."
"Paper Monsters Redefines The Boundaries Of Side Scrolling Adventures"
Dive into the world of Paper Monsters and watch a living world made out of paper, cardboard, and a few cotton balls unfold right before your eyes.
Paper Monsters takes all of the classic 2d platforming elements, combines them with cutting edge graphics and then packs it onto your Android device.
•Classic 2d sidescrolling gameplay with gorgeous 3d environments.
•Xperia support for the ultimate mobile experience
•Original and adorable characters
•Awesome original soundtrack - headphones recommended!
•Fun under water and flying powerups.
•Two touch scontrol types: "floating" Joystick or classic touch pad
•28 Large Levels across 6 unique worlds
•Tons of secret areas!
•High score dash mode for endless replay value!
•Fun for all ages
- 8 buyable weapons (and counting)
- Colorful retro graphics
- 10 unique enemies (and counting)
- 5 unique worlds
- 20 handcrafted levels (and counting)
- Secret areas
- 4 intense boss fights
- Mountable vehicles
- NO IAP or ADS
Astro Quest is a retro styled action platformer where you buy guns, jump, dodge, shoot, and explore your way to victory.
Our hero's planet has been invaded by aliens and they've stolen his dog, Astro! It's up to him to stop the alien invasion and save both the world, and Astro.
- Fully customizable
- Designed specifically for mobile devices
- A to shoot
- B to jump
- Please let me know of any bugs, glitches, or crashes so that I can fix them ASAP
- Also, please include your phone make and model
Keywords: arcade, original, atari, nes, snes, gnes, mario, metroid, megaman, mega man, emulator,
retro, shooter, game, Super
It is a tale of a unicorn rider defeating monsters with a bow.
Experience the thrill of horseback riding and action-packed bow shooting with a simple control.
Collect coins by defeating monsters and purchase items for a more exciting gameplay.
Three difficulty levels are available. Try beating all three starting from the bottom!
Ahhh, those were the days. Yep, back then you played a game, instead of watching it through cutscenes. You didn’t need no fancy whizbang graphics either, and the dragons looked vaguely like ducks. Yes, Kid Vector is an homage to a simpler time, when games were only about fun, children listened to their parents, and coins were collected instead of bought in packs for $24.99.
Kid Vector is a platformer that features a nouveau retro 2.5d world full of glorious vector graphics. Throughout the game you’ll encounter mysterious UFOs, relentless space worms, and a very angry vector dragon. There are 15 levels to explore, sure to challenge your platforming mettle.
So grab a lemonade, snuggle up to your newfangled smartDevice, and relive the good old days with Kid Vector.
★ ★ ★ Reviews ★ ★ ★
Slide To Play (4/4) - "Kid Vector is pure joy to play. The depth of creativity and passion that went into it is evident in every frame."
AppAdvice (4.5/5) -"If you’re a fan of difficult retro platformer titles, then make sure to give Kid Vector a try."
Apptudes (4/5) - "Kid Vector is a refreshing twist to most of the cartoonish platformers available in the App Store today"
The App Shack (4.5/5) - "it's one of the most well designed iOS platformers I’ve had the pleasure of playing, and I’ve played just about every single one of them."
TouchGen (4/5) - "The easy to grasp controls, and flashing graphics makes it a joy to play"
Modojo (4/5) - "Kid Vector delivers plenty of 8-bit charm, with tight virtual controls, punishing stages and a dollop of personality for good measure."
Epic Ninja Game is a pixel art fast paced 2D platformer!
Run, jump, fight in a old school 8 bit platform game with non stop bloody twitch action.
• 90 Levels in 3 worlds full of different scenes!
• Epic boss fights!
• Comic book story!
• Action packed non stop fun!
# How to Play
- Combat: Touch and move
Just touch the screen to move your fighter in the desired direction.
- Switch weapons/Use items: Touch the corresponding buttons.
Touch the icons on the left and right side of the screen to use items or switch weapons.
* 13 stages of increasing difficulty level
* Catch a real fun of the multi ending in each mode!
* Various enemy units
* 4 upgrade levels and 8 different weapons
* World-class sound, detailed graphics, and spectacular effects
* 3 different difficulty modes
* Boss battle in the final 13th stage
* Easy controls: just touch and move!
* Ranking System: Compete against players facebook friends.
Tips of enjoying Space War More!
The most difficult thing in life is know myself.
Set the right difficulties for you
If you clear the final stage, there’s a special sound for you.
All you get to do is CHALLENGE!!
▶ AstroWings Series
AstroWings1: The space war has begun
AstroWings2: Space War