Finger brings shortcuts that allow jumping from one app to another by simply tracing a gesture with a finger on the screen.
In addition to the possibility of having shortcuts to open applications, Finger Gesture Launcher offers the ability to make calls, opening websites in your browser, change system settings, simulate the home button or lock the screen among others. All this by simply drawing a gesture on the screen with your finger.
Forget access the app drawer to navigate between your applications. Accelerate and streamline the use of your Smartphone, while still interacting with the rest of your applications.
A+ Launcher is the smallest, smartest and simplest launcher in the market!
Why you need A+ Launcher?
Tired of cleaning up your apps one by one? Want the apps being categorized automatically? Try A+ Launcher!
If you have trouble to find your app at the moment you need it, A+ Launcher is perfect for you.
If you have tens of apps installed, A+ Launcher is perfect for you.
Besides, A+ launcher does more, it your most used or most recently used apps to your fingertip, it provides better control over stock launchers, and another tens improvements waiting for you to discover.
* Small - A+ Launcher is smaller than 1.5 MB. Tiny but efficient.
* Smart - A+ Launcher categorizes your apps into folders automatically.
* Simple - A+ Launcher brings your favorite apps to your fingertip.
New Features are coming soon:
* Widget: Add widget support, both new highly customizable home screen widget. Also enable users to add widgets from 3rd party apps.
* HD Wallpaper: Enable users to download hundreds of High-Resolution wallpapers in different style for free.
* Performance Booster: Help you to optimize your phone's memory, storage, apps to boost your phone's performance.
* IconPack and Theme: Allow you to customize your phone's visual style to fit your personal tastes.
* Personal Information Assistant: Help you to search and locate the apps, photos or other pieces of information on your phone.
Your feedback can help us make A+ Launcher better. If you have any comments or concerns, please get in touch with us on our
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aplus/900227720028733
Or contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key (rooted only)
If you install "Smart Task Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed "Overlay Launcher PRO", additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
- To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
- To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
- To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
- To call directly when you use "call directry shortcut".
It's extraordinarily simple and intuitive to use:
1. Touch down a pre-set edge of the screen;
2. Move your finger towards the center of the screen so the pad will emerge;
3. Release your finger on a specific slot to action.
That's it! This will bring your multitasking to a new level:)
★ A pad can hold a mix of apps, shortcuts, bookmarks, contacts etc. With widgetpad add-on, it can even launch a widget from anywhere!
★ This is not a home app, your home key preference is kept (works with all 3rd party home apps like Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, ADW Launcher, Go Launcher EX etc.)
★ The app under SwipePad keeps running: no interruption
★ Memory & battery friendly
★ "DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS" permission is required by Android system dialer shortcut. So you can set up a quick dial portal, and call your favorite contact with a single swipe.
Ideas and suggestions are welcomed:)
You could help with localization: translate the app into your language
-A Charging indicator
-Emails (K9 and Gmail can have their own custom settings)
-All other 3rd party apps. For example, Whatsapp, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail. You can enable these via the Monitored Apps feature.
-A charging indicator
There are many options included in the app that help you customize your notifications and have them delivered the way you want. From Audio and Vibration reminders to Battery saving features and custom colors/icons for each notification type.
Use the provided widget to know NoLED's status
updating? please don't forget to enable NoLED from the Accessibility menu again.
problems? email me or read the FAQ (solutions to most of your problems are there)
Worried about NoLED's required permissions? Please see FAQ Q10 at http://www.devasque.com/noled/FAQ.php or contact me directly
Video promo made by totallydubbedHD, Thank you.
• Select the games that you want to boost
• Tap the game icon to boost launching it
• Play the game
■ User Reviews
"A919i I like this apps. My Clash of Clans Games load very fast.. thanks to you developer." -- by Sherwin Cando
"Awsome app love it Great app every person with a slow game on their phone it's sediment great app best ever I love it" -- by Tee Tyme
"Well Done! Woah, I Can Play Games With No LAGS. Smooth And Faster Gameplay :) Install It Right Now :)" -- by Ashish Raj
Q: How does this app work?
A: It kills useless running apps and free up memory before launching your game, so your game will run more smoothly.
Q: Can this app boost non-game apps?
A: Sure, you can add non-game apps and boost them as well.
This is a key to unlock ICS Launcher Plus features. You must have ICS Launcher installed to use this key and unlock the plus features. ICS Launcher is a free app and is a quick download. Just search for ICS Launcher.
If you need help, be sure to contact us at email@example.com
What do you get with ICS+?
★Extra features and tweaks that free users can't access
★Text color tweaks
★Font size tweaks
★The ability to change the launcher status bar text color
★Change the battery indicator type
★No ads or search shortcuts
★More control over the launcher and its actions
What is planned for future updates?
★UI render effects
★Menu button binding
★Full Text Adjustment
Quick Tips and Help:
★If you are confused about where the launcher went contact us ASAP!
★The pro version is now a key! You need to have the free version installed in order to continue using ICS Launcher
★This key must be installed to continue using ICS+ features
★If your ICS+ features do not unlock or you need help with anything, be sure to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website!
★Click menu hardware key to access launcher and system settings menus.
★Some 3rd party apps like Beautiful Widgets are not yet compatible with ICS Launcher and may cause Force Close errors. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but there are alternatives to these widgets on the market that you can try while we are working on a fix.
★If you are still experiencing Force Close errors, try clearing the launcher cache by pressing your "menu" key, then select "Manage Apps" and "ICS 4.0 Launcher" under the "All" tab.
ICS Launcher is designed to replace your Stock Launcher and will work with stock, rooted, and custom roms. It can be undone by going to settings > applications > manage > ICS Launcher > Clear Defaults.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email or visit our website as we cannot respond to individual comments on the market. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support!
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher Pro is a custom Minecraft Pocket Edition launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! Please try the free version before buying this version to make sure that the app is compatible.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used if no texture pack is selected.
- Patch an unlimited number of PTPatches and ModPE scripts
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition-compatiable texture pack
- Patch server IPs
- Scollable User Interface
- DateSlider for selecting Date and Time
- Checkboxes for fast selection
- Create, edit and delete notifications
- Widget for fast creation of notifications
- Option to be notified by a popup window
- Option to choose Dark/Light theme
The following permissions are needed:
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: to wake device upon receiving a notification
DISABLE KEYLOCK: to unlock device upon receiving a notification
CONTROL VIBRATOR: to activate vibration upon receiving a notification
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: The Ads need this permission
It tries to be as minimal and white as possible.
You can apply LauncherPro Themes /Skins by:
1. Installing LaunhcerPro Plus version 0.8.5 or higher.
2. Going into preferences
3. Selecting LP Widget Settings
4. Selecting the widget you want to theme
5. Selecting "Select Skin" and choosing the theme that you want to use for that widget.
Any feedback is appreciated
Until i find a better solution here is a zip with the dockingbar and docking icons:
Also check out the black version:
Please note that this Android app needs the following Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/notifications%2B/jfmdjfjjkeknbdbaejfpdldijnmceaen
This mode will neutralize the title and body of your notifications. Use this if you want to be notified but don’t want to expose actual messages (for instance at work).
Create profiles based on WiFi access points
Enable and disable notifications or enable work/privacy mode for specific WiFi access points.
Using Google Cloud Messaging
Notifications+ uses Google Cloud Messaging for Chrome to deliver notifications to your Google Chrome browser. Google Cloud Messaging for Android is used to send messages from Google Chrome back to your Android devices.
All notifications are fully encrypted
Your notifications are encrypted using AES256 with GCM authentication. The password you specify is not stored on any servers and are only saved locally on your Android devices and Google Chrome browser. A key is derived from your password using PBKDF2 key derivation.
Dismiss Android notifications via Chrome (Android 4.3+ only)
Close the notification on your computer to dismiss the notification on all your Android devices.
Individual notification timeouts in Chrome
Choose to automatically close certain notifications in Chrome (like instant messages) or keep certain notifications around longer (like work e-mails).
The Android app and Chrome extension only ask to verify your e-mail. No need to register a separate account.
Support for multiple Android devices
Got a work and personal phone? No problem. Send notifications from both devices to your Google Chrome browser.
Useful, for instance, to not miss calls when using headphones.
See http://code.google.com/p/android-notifier/ for instructions and desktop downloads.
v0.2.8 adds encryption and basic Locale/Tasker support
Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again! You can also set an alarm for each reminder, and the app will notify you in the future.
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will sometime need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
☆Root and Xposed framework required☆
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
- Auto call recording ( For Galaxy S5 and newer devices )
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-Enable Heads up notifications for Kitkat Builds (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization)
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
☆Use it at your own risk, i don't take any responsibility for any damage☆
* Prio instead of Silent. This is forced by priorities Google introduced in Android 5.0. Apps can only put phone in Priority mode now. This mode is effectively *same as* Silent, if no priority notifications were defined, which is default case. Priority mode has more options. Pure Silent mode can be enabled via pressing volume rocket and choosing None option only.
* Experimental Mobile Data switch can only be a shortcut to system settings.
Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification area and lets you access them quickly. You can instantly adjust Android settings even without leaving an application you use. Settings Extended will save your time to do better things.
You have 7 days to try out a Full Version. Then you can either stay with free basic version or buy full version extension.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/QGiMg
Or Beta Testing community: http://goo.gl/7uA19p
* Battery indicator disappears from status bar after an application update. This is standard behaviour of Android. You need to simply launch app once and it will install status bar icon again.
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. At the top of the screen you'll see a widget preview area with toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get more options. Tap an item in the list of available toggles to add it.
* What is an in-app extension? In-app extension is like any other app. Once purchased it is available on your device like any other app. It stays with you after you change your phone too.
* My extension is not active after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application - Menu - Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is no direct switches for every setting? It's because some settings are secured by Android. You can change these settings via system settings menu only.
* What is an experimental option? A) It won't work on some devices; B) It can stop working after every new Android update; C) No fixes are possible for it. Use them at your own risk.
* Can I hide the status bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does not support this option properly. Sometimes ICS leaves a black gap (empty space) instead of an icon in status bar. To avoid this ugly behavior we decided to disable "hidden" option for ICS.
* Can I hide status bar icon and keep widget at the top in Android 4.1? No, due to new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest priority hides the icon but moves the widget to the bottom at the same time.
* Can I have separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This option is enabled automatically if your device supports it.
* Why do not allow separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all phones? Because since ICS, official Android distribution links these two volumes and always changes them together. If you want to change this please vote for this option at Google bugs site. Click the star icon in the top-left corner: http://goo.gl/15KMi
* Is this a home screen widget? No, this is a status bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed below for the mentioned purposes only.
1) "GPS location", "control NFC", "Bluetooth", "Network connectivity", "Wi-Fi", "System Settings", "Toggle sync", "Read sync settings" for getting status and changing corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) "Take picture and videos" for LED flashlight only.
3) "Directly call phone numbers" for a "direct call" system shortcut.
4) "Billing" for extensions.
5) "Vibration", "Run at startup" for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) "Expand/collaps status bar" for collapsing status bar after changing a setting.
7) "Writing Secure Settings" for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
Permissions are exclusively used for the purposes listed above.
Notif History has been released! This will back up your text and list notifications and allows you to re-create notifications by tapping on them. FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list. Swipe to delete notifications because this free version will only show your last 10 :( Consider buying Notif Pro for unlimited backup!
Create notifications hands-free with VoiceNotif! Just tap the microphone icon at the top and it will listen for a title and your content. It will create an expandable notification, just as if you typed it out yourself.
There are three types of notifications that you can create:
1) Text: Holds a title, an expanded title, and multiple lines of content when expanded
2) Picture: Holds a title, one line of content, and an image that you can take or retrieve from your gallery
3) List: Holds a title, up to 7 items, a summary, and one line of content when the notification is reduced
To expand a notification that isn't already expanded, simply pull down on it with two fingers. Note that by default, only the highest notification is expanded.
What is “ongoing”?
- The term ongoing means that the notification will be fixed in the notification shade. You will not be able to swipe it away or clear it, unless you click on it and press “delete”. If the check box is checked, it will be ongoing. If not, it will not be ongoing. Whether or not the notification is ongoing is not related to it being restored after a reboot.
What is “priority”?
- Priority, by definition, is the amount of attention a notification will receive. You can set the priority in Notif to default, minimum, or maximum.
- Default: Just the norm. Like when you receive a text message, it will appear and other notifications can appear above or below it.
- Minimum: These will always be fixed to the bottom and the icon will not appear in the status bar.
- Maximum: These will always be fixed to the top.
Upgrade to Notif Pro to get these features:
+ Notification editing
+ Unlimited Notif History
+ Over 200 icons
+ Integration with Android's share intents
+ QuickNotif - create and clear notifications from notification shade
+ Lots more to come
+ Only $1.49!
Have any questions? Want to suggest a feature?
- Follow @notifapp on Twitter (twitter.com/notifapp)
- Submit and vote on your most wanted features here: http://notif.uservoice.com
About me: I am a high school student. Updates will not always be as quick as you might like :)
A few known issues to be fixed:
- The resolution for pictures taken with camera in the Big Picture tab is pretty low. An easy workaround is to use your phone's camera app to take the picture and then use the "Get Picture" button in Notif to grab it from the gallery. It will be high resolution.
- Cannot get picture from gallery on Nexus 7
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
Full change log here: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG
It is a DashClock shortcut extension that will directly dial a chosen contact. This extension requires that the device is able to make calls, so it will not be available on tablets.
DashClock Dial Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
This is a very simple application that pulls information from Wikipedia on different types of soft drinks.
If you'd like me to add a soda, feel free to e-mail me your request. I check my inbox daily, so your feedback is greatly appreciated!