Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
Smart IR Remote is the only IR remote universal app for Android that you'll ever need: it's smart, with a device coverage that is huge (800000 devices, with more added daily and on request), and it's the only one that makes use of features only your phone/tablet have, that a plastic remote (like the Logitech Harmony) never will. As IR remote controls go, especially android remote controls, you'll never find one better!
Not compatible with Huawei, Xiaomi or Sony phones. Of all phones/tablets by LG, only compatible with the G3 (still in Beta, sending only, not recording. Not compatible with LG G3 A or LG G3 S)
Don't have a supported phone or tablet? Check out AnyMote Home: http://colortiger.com/home
Smart Remote works with any Samsung, HTC and Medion Lifetab devices with an InfraRed Blaster, and most other brand phone/tablet with an IR Blaster that runs Android 4.4 or above provided originally by the manufacturer. Even better, Smart IR Remote also works on most custom ROMs like CyanogenMod.
Smart IR Remote is an universal smart remote control that can command almost anything that receives InfraRed commands, like a TV, Set Top Box (cable and satellite box), DVD, BluRay player, VCR, Amplifier, Air Conditioner, AV Receiver, DSLR camera, etc. Better yet, you can combine your remotes into smart remotes (activities) so that on your custom remote you'll have the volume buttons to your surround system, the channel buttons to control your set top box and the display buttons to control your TV. It's the only Android universal tv remote that can do that, while controlling any other device too!
Do you want to help translate our app? Visit https://crowdin.net/project/smart-ir-remote
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ: http://colortiger.com/faq.php
If your remote is missing, please email us and we'll do our best to help!
On top of all that, since you're holding a phone, why not use some of its unique features?
AIR GESTURES - exclusive to Android 4.1-4.4 Galaxy S4
Simply wave your hand above your phone to change channels, volume, or whatever your heart pleases - it's all configurable!
MUTE/PAUSE ON PHONE CALL
Smart Remote can now mute your TV, pause your media player, or even switch them off if you wish, all of that when your phone rings.
Group commands in batches, sort them and add delays, and then execute the series of commands one after the other. Imagine being able to turn your TV, Xbox and surround system on, switch TV to HDMI 1 all with a single tap!
Automatically execute commands or macros when certain conditions occur: your phone rings, at a time chosen by you, when you use your phone's Volume Buttons. Are you a Tasker fan? We have a Tasker plugin that lets you to send commands
With both lockscreen and homescreen widgets, you'll have your favorite just a tap away when you grab your phone. Need something even better? read on
FLOATING REMOTE (CHATHEAD)
The floating remote is a remote that stays above other apps which can be shown with just a single tap and lets you send commands even while you're playing a game on your phone
BACKUP / RESTORE
If you switch ROMs often or need the remotes you put hard work on to be available on all your devices, you can simply make a backup once and then restore on all your other devices
RECORD REMOTES - exclusive to the HTC One due to hardware limitations in other devices
Couldn't find your remote in our list? Simply record each button to have it just the way you want it. Opt in to share your remote so that other customers can make use of your work too!
Almost all brands in the world are supported, including Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Yamaha, DirecTV (Direct TV), etc.
For details about needed permissions, visit http://www.colortiger.com/#permissions on your computer.
Chameleon Launcher is a Home Screen replacement. This version will run on both phones and tablet devices. It lets you create multiple home screens, each with your own layout of Widgets and Apps. The Chameleon app includes an innovative context based home screen system giving you the most relevant information you want - when you want it.
The Next Generation of Widgets.
Android widgets are not all created equally - and that's the problem - so we decided to raise the bar. The result is widgets that look beautiful together and are as easy to layout as drawing on a screen. Take a look at some of our other widgets or build your own with our custom API.
-Media Player (Coming soon!)
-RSS News Reader
Home Screens that Change With You
Your information needs change throughout your day, so Cwe have included an innovative context system. You can create context rules based on GPS locations, WiFi networks and time ranges, allowing you to define which Home Screen is the most relevant for any situation.
App Tray & Launcher
Chameleon doesn't just let you customize your Home Screens with the widgets you want. It also lets you customize your own mini App Tray. Giving you the apps you want up front, without having to swim through a large grid of apps.
Super Easy To Customize
Quickly set up Home Screens, Widgets, App Trays, and Wallpapers all with a few gestures.
Chameleon. Always relevant. Immediately valuable.
• Launching an application on the phone from SmartWatch.
• White & Black lists for managing apps from which you want to be notified or not.
• Vibrations number for each app.
• "Ignored phrases" list to ignore notifications containing them.
• "Do not disturb" mode on a certain period of time (ex.: do not notify at night).
• Supports all non-Latin languages: Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Russian, Thai...
• Dismiss notifications from SmartWatch.
• Light & Dark styles.
• Set font size.
• Notification widget.
• Android 5.0 support.
How to use the app:
• Install app.
• Go to SmartConnect, and find there this app - "Notify SmartWatch".
• Go to "Notification access" to enable there this app - "Notify SmartWatch".
• Use it)
Smart Connect bug: If you do not see this app in the list of programs inside Smart Connect, go to Settings->Apps and 'Clear data' of 'Smart Connect' and 'SmartWatch 2' apps.
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at email@example.com in order to correct or implement it.
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
BBM, Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, Gmail, Line, LinkedIn, Skype, Snapchat, SMS, Telegram, Twitter, Viber, VK, WeChat, WhatsApp ...
Massive thanks to Mark Wei for his StandOut Library.
- On top of all other apps (access from anywhere)
- Dock to the side & resize
- Smooth fun animations & colors
- Save the state of the stickies
- Simple & Clean look
- XDA Forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2127834
- GitHub: https://github.com/MohammadAdib/FloatingStickies
Give it a try and leave a comment to further the development. Thanks!
-A Charging indicator
-Emails (K9 and Gmail can have their own custom settings)
-All other 3rd party apps. For example, Whatsapp, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail. You can enable these via the Monitored Apps feature.
-A charging indicator
There are many options included in the app that help you customize your notifications and have them delivered the way you want. From Audio and Vibration reminders to Battery saving features and custom colors/icons for each notification type.
Use the provided widget to know NoLED's status
updating? please don't forget to enable NoLED from the Accessibility menu again.
problems? email me or read the FAQ (solutions to most of your problems are there)
Worried about NoLED's required permissions? Please see FAQ Q10 at http://www.devasque.com/noled/FAQ.php or contact me directly
Video promo made by totallydubbedHD, Thank you.
Please note that this Android app needs the following Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/notifications%2B/jfmdjfjjkeknbdbaejfpdldijnmceaen
This mode will neutralize the title and body of your notifications. Use this if you want to be notified but don’t want to expose actual messages (for instance at work).
Create profiles based on WiFi access points
Enable and disable notifications or enable work/privacy mode for specific WiFi access points.
Using Google Cloud Messaging
Notifications+ uses Google Cloud Messaging for Chrome to deliver notifications to your Google Chrome browser. Google Cloud Messaging for Android is used to send messages from Google Chrome back to your Android devices.
All notifications are fully encrypted
Your notifications are encrypted using AES256 with GCM authentication. The password you specify is not stored on any servers and are only saved locally on your Android devices and Google Chrome browser. A key is derived from your password using PBKDF2 key derivation.
Dismiss Android notifications via Chrome (Android 4.3+ only)
Close the notification on your computer to dismiss the notification on all your Android devices.
Individual notification timeouts in Chrome
Choose to automatically close certain notifications in Chrome (like instant messages) or keep certain notifications around longer (like work e-mails).
The Android app and Chrome extension only ask to verify your e-mail. No need to register a separate account.
Support for multiple Android devices
Got a work and personal phone? No problem. Send notifications from both devices to your Google Chrome browser.
Lists will automatically be created when there is a line break (multi-line) in the message field.
• Add notifications right from the notification drawer
• Keep your history
• Automatic lists
• Choose between many icons
• Time picker
If you have any feedback/suggestions/concerns please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• High will place the notification at the top of your notification tray.
• Normal will act as a regular notification.
• Low will place it at the bottom of your notification tray in a "hidden" state, leaving no icon in your status bar.
- Back (Android 4.1+)
- Recent Apps (Android 4.0+)
The setting items of buttons is:
- Color (white or black)
- Hide at full-screen (Android 4.0+, working only with some apps)
Please read "How to Use" in our application if you want to know the details.
● About verified devices
- Sony Xperia Z1 f (docomo SO-02F) [Android 4.4.2]
- ASUS Fonepad ME371MG (SIM Free) [Android 4.2.2]
We design for Android 4.x devices because old Android devices can only use the part of functions.
- Scollable User Interface
- DateSlider for selecting Date and Time
- Checkboxes for fast selection
- Create, edit and delete notifications
- Widget for fast creation of notifications
- Option to be notified by a popup window
- Option to choose Dark/Light theme
The following permissions are needed:
PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: to wake device upon receiving a notification
DISABLE KEYLOCK: to unlock device upon receiving a notification
CONTROL VIBRATOR: to activate vibration upon receiving a notification
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: The Ads need this permission
Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
Notify (together with the Notify Chrome app), work together to ensure that you stay productive, without having to check your phone each time a notification comes in.
Notify for Android will forward all notifications from your Android phone straight to Notify for Chrome on your desktop, allowing you to see who's trying to get in touch with you. You can then choose to respond or not, all without the hassle of unlocking your phone.
** Note **
- Notify does not record any of your personally identifiable data
- Notify requires that both phone and desktop be on the same wifi network
- Notify encrypts messages sent between phone and desktop, ensuring your privacy
- You need to download and install Notify for Chrome in order to receive notifications on your desktop
Get Notify for Chrome: http://bit.ly/notify_chrome
This is a key to unlock ICS Launcher Plus features. You must have ICS Launcher installed to use this key and unlock the plus features. ICS Launcher is a free app and is a quick download. Just search for ICS Launcher.
If you need help, be sure to contact us at email@example.com
What do you get with ICS+?
★Extra features and tweaks that free users can't access
★Text color tweaks
★Font size tweaks
★The ability to change the launcher status bar text color
★Change the battery indicator type
★No ads or search shortcuts
★More control over the launcher and its actions
What is planned for future updates?
★UI render effects
★Menu button binding
★Full Text Adjustment
Quick Tips and Help:
★If you are confused about where the launcher went contact us ASAP!
★The pro version is now a key! You need to have the free version installed in order to continue using ICS Launcher
★This key must be installed to continue using ICS+ features
★If your ICS+ features do not unlock or you need help with anything, be sure to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website!
★Click menu hardware key to access launcher and system settings menus.
★Some 3rd party apps like Beautiful Widgets are not yet compatible with ICS Launcher and may cause Force Close errors. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause but there are alternatives to these widgets on the market that you can try while we are working on a fix.
★If you are still experiencing Force Close errors, try clearing the launcher cache by pressing your "menu" key, then select "Manage Apps" and "ICS 4.0 Launcher" under the "All" tab.
ICS Launcher is designed to replace your Stock Launcher and will work with stock, rooted, and custom roms. It can be undone by going to settings > applications > manage > ICS Launcher > Clear Defaults.
If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email or visit our website as we cannot respond to individual comments on the market. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your support!
Top 50 Grossing Productivity App (US)
Top 10 reasons Augmented for Android Wear http://bit.ly/1xDTRdX
Android Wear info http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
Note Edge Info http://bit.ly/1DII15a
Please send email rather than leave low rating. Will resolve or refund.
If you have issues with Sony 1 email me - you need version 5.6.1.
Info on email alerts @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
All Watches/Note Edge
- Augmented`s legendary+customizable notifications with full tuning (including K9 email preview) - Why notifications are better @ http://bit.ly/WLN4wY
- Intelligent Quiet Time (Weekday+Weekend)
- High Priority Senders
- Stealth mode
- Support for rooted phones for extra info for whatsapp, EnhancedEmail,SecureEAS,GMail+Exchange (Sender, subject and preview) @ http://bit.ly/11JMJxU
- Intent API to Taskers/3rd party apps
- Location based weather (with hyper-location alerts)
- Low phone battery alerts
- Support for Withings, Fitbit, and Klout data
- Phone battery and signal strength info
- Network alerts
- Highly configurable
- Backup/restore settings
Android 4.3+, please use Notification Access to enable notifications for Augmented SmartWatch in system settings. Disable accessibility+disable "Force Use Accessibility" in Augmented Settings.
- Full custom notification alert option with animations
- Custom vibrations including Smart Haptics http://bit.ly/1szXcrm
- Auto reduces vibration intensity for alerts during meetings
- Custom background image
- Optimized for LG & Moto360
- Details @ http://bit.ly/1sDPYBF
- Ability to see music/any alert (right-side up) when display is off
- Music app override - widget mode (plus music control is possible by doube-tapping middle button on Pebble to toggle modes) - must set Augmented to Preferred Music App in the Pebble App (intelligent mode to auto select last music app played)
- Supports Canvas Watchface
- Can invoke up to 6 Tasker tasks-can re-program each button from Tasker via Intent API to Augmented
- Custom behaviour for Alarm Clock (HTC, Galaxy and Nexus)
- Can see prior alerts
- Alerts are slowed down so you don`t miss any when a bunch arrive at same time
- Alerts are automatically split into multiple parts when on Pebble
- Advanced auto re-connect + / of missed alerts
- Can respond to SMS+Incoming messages with stored replies
Toq - http://bit.ly/1kGIp9X
- Time 4 each screen/vibration can be configured
- Optimized for Sony 2 including low power watcfaces
http://bit.ly/MiTocY Watchface details
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Android 4.0+ disable options for email under optimized notification settings + enable under all other notifications and turn on Alt Info check box
Older than Android 4.0, for GMail and Exchange try root options else if you are not able to root, then enable optimized notifications (for reduced information).
Notifications for all other applications supported, but some applications are optimized::
What's App, SMS, Skype, Google Talk/Google Voice,Google Play Music
Enable Augmented (notification access)
video @ http://bit.ly/QWJAXE
Sony1 - After 1st install:
1) Enable widget mode
2) System settings->accessibility+enable for this app
3) If you want to be notified on K9 alerts and have not yet installed K9, please install K9 BEFORE installing this app (otherwise crashes may occur). Uninstall this app, install K9, then re-install this app.
Red dot top/left-no network, bottom/left-accessibility setting not enabled (for notifications to work, must be enabled)
Info @ http://bit.ly/RijckM + http://bit.ly/11tzPkS
Intent API/Tasker Tutorial for Pebble/Sony2 http://bit.ly/ZLR8fI
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
It is a DashClock shortcut extension that will directly dial a chosen contact. This extension requires that the device is able to make calls, so it will not be available on tablets.
DashClock Dial Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Notif History has been released! This will back up your text and list notifications and allows you to re-create notifications by tapping on them. FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list. Swipe to delete notifications because this free version will only show your last 10 :( Consider buying Notif Pro for unlimited backup!
Create notifications hands-free with VoiceNotif! Just tap the microphone icon at the top and it will listen for a title and your content. It will create an expandable notification, just as if you typed it out yourself.
There are three types of notifications that you can create:
1) Text: Holds a title, an expanded title, and multiple lines of content when expanded
2) Picture: Holds a title, one line of content, and an image that you can take or retrieve from your gallery
3) List: Holds a title, up to 7 items, a summary, and one line of content when the notification is reduced
To expand a notification that isn't already expanded, simply pull down on it with two fingers. Note that by default, only the highest notification is expanded.
What is “ongoing”?
- The term ongoing means that the notification will be fixed in the notification shade. You will not be able to swipe it away or clear it, unless you click on it and press “delete”. If the check box is checked, it will be ongoing. If not, it will not be ongoing. Whether or not the notification is ongoing is not related to it being restored after a reboot.
What is “priority”?
- Priority, by definition, is the amount of attention a notification will receive. You can set the priority in Notif to default, minimum, or maximum.
- Default: Just the norm. Like when you receive a text message, it will appear and other notifications can appear above or below it.
- Minimum: These will always be fixed to the bottom and the icon will not appear in the status bar.
- Maximum: These will always be fixed to the top.
Upgrade to Notif Pro to get these features:
+ Notification editing
+ Unlimited Notif History
+ Over 200 icons
+ Integration with Android's share intents
+ QuickNotif - create and clear notifications from notification shade
+ Lots more to come
+ Only $1.49!
Have any questions? Want to suggest a feature?
- Follow @notifapp on Twitter (twitter.com/notifapp)
- Submit and vote on your most wanted features here: http://notif.uservoice.com
About me: I am a high school student. Updates will not always be as quick as you might like :)
A few known issues to be fixed:
- The resolution for pictures taken with camera in the Big Picture tab is pretty low. An easy workaround is to use your phone's camera app to take the picture and then use the "Get Picture" button in Notif to grab it from the gallery. It will be high resolution.
- Cannot get picture from gallery on Nexus 7
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
Full change log here: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG
This is a very simple application that pulls information from Wikipedia on different types of soft drinks.
If you'd like me to add a soda, feel free to e-mail me your request. I check my inbox daily, so your feedback is greatly appreciated!