Signup on the application available on Google Play!
If you're a developer, There is an API available that allows you to program notifications within a program. (logs, errors, achieved tasks). The only limit is your imagination.
See you on notifme.fr
Next Notification is an independent plugin of Next Launcher. It can help you to be notified the number of unread messages for calls, SMS, Gmail. When you get any missed calls or messages, it would show the total number of them on the icon.
1. This is a totally free application and we need the permissions to read the applications, but we will not collect the messages.
2. v2.3.6+ Gmail is necessary with Android 2.3+ and v4.0.5+ Gmail is necessary with Android 4.0+
3. V1.16+ of Next Launcher 3D is required. (Search "Next Launcher 3D" to download)
4. To apply the notification: MENU> Preferences > Advanced settings > Notification
- Support for missed calls, unread SMS, Gmail
- Support icons on dock bar and home screen.
- Independent plugin
Feel free to contact us if there is any problem or suggestion.
Put the app on your home screen on lock screen, and all you have to do is open it, immediately type your message and press a button, and your reminder will be waiting for you next time you look at your phone.
Unlike other quick notes apps, ReNotify allows you to view, dismiss, or add more notes instantly from anywhere on your device via the notification tray. You will also see a reminder icon in the status bar the instant you turn the screen on.
Unlike other notification apps, ReNotify’s focus is on speed. No complicated options, no choosing icons, just a lightning fast process that allows you to leave yourself a reminder in literally four or five seconds.
ReNotify has a clean and simple UI, is free from ads, and takes up virtually no memory.
"An excellent app - Editor's Choice from DroidAppOfTheDay.com"
If you have any issues or suggestions, leave a comment or email me at the address below. If the translation is wrong, you can help fix it by sending me a correction!
Boot permission is required to restore notifications after a reboot.
Keywords: Notification, notifications, notification maker, speed notification maker, quick notification maker, fast notification maker, quick memo, memo, notes, note taker, quick notes, to do list, to-do list.
Send SMS/MMS/Call/Etc Events to your Mac/PC
Supported methods of sending notifications are:
1) Notify.io- Supports Mac & Windows Growl. (no need for to know your IP, etc!)
2). Growl for Windows
Locale now supported!
See change log for details
Email me requests!
Growl (UDP Mac)
Have you ever seen an iOS device as it displayed a notification, that the screen lights up and the notifcation is displayed on the lock screen, and thought to yourself that you want to see this happen on your Android device? Well, I did and thus createt this app - Notify Me!
Notify Me! is simple in design: You add apps of which the notifications should be displayed on the lock screen to a list, specify¹ the behavior of those notifications on the way and wait for a notification - it will be displayed as a popup in front of your lock screen.
¹No worries, the default behavior should suit most people's needs:
-Popups will only be displayed if the screen is off locked.
-Notifications will light the screen up.
-On Android 4.1+, popups of notifications that provide a bigger view will be expandable.
All of these settings can be customized! It is, for example, possible to make notifications just light up the screen, without showing a popup or to don't let notifcations light up the screen, with a popup waiting for you to manually turn the screen on, etc...
Generic aspects of popups can be customized, too. You can choose between a user interface with buttons and a user interface with a slider for interactions² with the popup. You can even set a custom screen timeout for cases when notification popups lit up your screen and you find your systemwide screen timeout to be too long for this popups.
²These interactions are possible: You can view the notification (this unlocks the screen and is effectively like tapping the actual notification in Android's notification area), dismiss the popup (unfortunately it is, as far as I know, no possible in Android to dismiss the actual notification this way) or expand popups of notifications that provide a bigger view (of course, only on Android 4.1+).
The only thing you'll have to do in any case is to enable Notify Me! as an accessibility service! Because there has been a lot of trouble with this in the test phase, Notify Me! will check on every app launch if it's accessibility service is running properly and provides you with a shortcut to the corresponding settings screen, if necessary. How often there will be a need for this depends strongly on the implementation of accessibility services in the Android build you are running! Whilst, during development, I only had to enable it once after the initial installation on my HTC Desire Z running CyanogenMod 10.1, I needed to enable, disable and re-enable it on my Sony Xperia Z (with stock Android 4.1.2) after the initial installation and need to disable and re-enable it after every reboot of the phone or update of the app - your mileage may vary! This inconvenience is, as far as I know, not my fault and either a bug or a security feature in some Android builds. <-(SHOULD BE FIXED IN CURRENT VERSION!)
If there are questions left, you should first consult the forum thread on XDA-Developers http://goo.gl/gmfHl before contacting me, as most questions have been answered before.
Notify Me! is free software, released under the GPLv3. If you would like to check out the source, you are invited to do so at http://code.google.com/p/notify-me/
Icon by XDA Junior Member taylorcoffelt.
Italian translation by Twitter user Kazur (@KazurBlog), Spanish translation by XDA Senior Member ldiomedi, Polish translation by XDA Senior Member trurl3, Chinese Translation by XDA Junior Member zxc123coke, Turkish translation by XDA Member tyler78, German and English translation by me.
You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
More information & beta releases can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1037817
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users. Some icons are slightly modified ones from the MetroStation Icon-Pack by yankoa (http://yankoa.deviantart.com/)
- not every toggle will work on every device
- some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the android settings
- exclude from task-killers!
- if your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+ and more
- the app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
- having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
- please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
- Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
- Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
- Screen timeout dialog
- Wake lock
- Flight mode
- Mobile data
- Flashlight (might require TeslaLED)
- Sync & Sync now
- WiFi- & USB-Tethering
- Music: previous / next / pause
- WiFi settings / advanced settings
- Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
- Mobile data settings
- Data usage
- next Wallpaper (requires WallpaperChanger)
- Lockscreen (requires DelayedLock)
- Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
- own apps & shortcuts
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - mobile data toggling on Android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - fallback method to toggle mobile data on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
This application is optimized for Samsung Galaxy Note series with s-pen.
If this app. is not working properly on your machine, process cancellation or refund immediately please.
You may be eligible for a free version downloaded from the Google Play Store
Try free version before you buy this PRO version.
PRO version features added :
- Eliminating the limitation of free version (5 Page memo and 20 minutes of recording)
- Data backup and recovery capabilities using Dropbox account.
Smart S-PEN can now write voice and replay smartly!
This means, when replaying, if you touch certain part on your note with S-PEN, voice recorded from that specific moment is replayed vividly.
This is possible through automatically integrating smart S-PEN function and voice recording function.
So you can just write notes and background voice will be automatically recorded.
One tap on a certain place on your note, and you can listen to the voice recorded from that place and also see that image following your handwriting like a video.
Unlike other application where you have to go through the whole file to find the part you want to hear, S-PEN Voice only requires a tap on the note.
S-PEN Voice integrates voice and notes, so it's useful for these following situations
-In a meeting when you have to both take notes and record and later need to replay it.
-When interviewing (record and take notes at once!)
-When taking notes for a lecture (very handy to review your notes!)
S-PEN Voice has signature reading function. Use signature(pattern) for password to each notes, so don't bother using numbers. You can choose whether to set password or not. You can also reset your pattern.
keyword: Galaxy Note, pen,sPen, s-pen,voice recording, hand writing, memo
1. Notifications with customised content:
BBM, ChatON, Facebook, Facebook messenger, Gmail, Google+, GO SMS Pro, Handcent, Hangouts, IM+, Instagram, Kakao Talk, Kik, LINE, Pushbullet, Skype, Snapchat, Spotbros, Tango, Telegram, Textra, Twitter, Viber, VK, VK chat, WeChat, WhatsApp. The list expands on your request.
2. All other notifications with default content.
Launching an application on the phone from SmartWatch!
Managing the list of apps from which you want to be notified (Whitelist) or not (Blacklist)!
Setting vibrations number for each app!
Ignoring the incoming notifications if they contain phrases from "Ignored phrases" list!
If you find any bugs or you have any suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to correct or implement it.
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2 notification
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Supported all apps!
So you are instantly notified about Facebook or Whatsapp messages, Google Play updates and all other notifications!
Frist setting -> -> On
1. Send all notifications to your Sony Smartwatch
2. You can select apps. (Notification come, will be added automatically.)
3. Setting notification time .
4. Delete notification from SmartWatch.
5. Setting block notification keyword.
6. Setting notification time.
7. Launcher app from smartwatch.
8 . Setting Notification only screen on.
9 .Setting block keyword with app
Smart Connect ,notification, SmartWatch ,SmartWatch application,transportation,tools,
Sony, Xperia, SmartWatch,SmartWatch2 ,line,communication
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Chinese translation from . I will appreciate very much.
Lists will automatically be created when there is a line break (multi-line) in the message field.
- Icon picker
- Time picker
- Voice notifications
If you have any feedback/suggestions/concerns please email me at email@example.com.
High will place the notification at the top of your notification tray.
Normal will act as a regular notification.
Low will place it at the bottom in a "hidden" state, leaving no icon in your status bar.
- Letting Agents: achieve 1st time fix.
- Social Landlords: prioritise property repairs.
- Health & Safety: report incidents/accidents.
- Local Authorities: report public concerns.
- Environmental Organisations: conduct surveys.
It is a new kind of to-do app that uses Android notifications as reminders.
Use Lotify "Add new" notification to create reminders for your self. Choose from over hundred icons for your notification.
Lotify is sharing aware so that you can create notifications from text based content from other apps by sharing.
Lotify uses database to keep your notifications until you cancel them so notifications survive if your device reboots.
Keywords: notification, notifications, notification maker, notification creator, create notification, notification to do
The app is perfect if you just want to remind your self to call someone, or take out the trash when you get home. Instead of telling you at a specific time, it lets you know every time you look at your phone and you can do it when you feel that you have the time.
The app is still in development and there are some features that may not work as they should. But the core funktions of the app work.
For now you have to have android 4.1 or higher for the app to work. If there is demand for lower versions, I will try to add them as well.
1. This widget should be run on TSF Shell(1.6.0+).
To download TSF Shell, please access to the following link:
2. If you like our applications please give it a mark. If you have any question or suggestions about our applications please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone/SMS MMS/ GMail
Key Words: TSF Shell, TSF Counter, TSF Counter plugin
More from developer
It is a DashClock shortcut extension that will directly dial a chosen contact. This extension requires that the device is able to make calls, so it will not be available on tablets.
DashClock Dial Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: http://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
Notif History has been released! This will back up your text and list notifications and allows you to re-create notifications by tapping on them. FYI, this will not save picture notifications. Just text and list. Swipe to delete notifications because this free version will only show your last 10 :( Consider buying Notif Pro for unlimited backup!
Create notifications hands-free with VoiceNotif! Just tap the microphone icon at the top and it will listen for a title and your content. It will create an expandable notification, just as if you typed it out yourself.
There are three types of notifications that you can create:
1) Text: Holds a title, an expanded title, and multiple lines of content when expanded
2) Picture: Holds a title, one line of content, and an image that you can take or retrieve from your gallery
3) List: Holds a title, up to 7 items, a summary, and one line of content when the notification is reduced
To expand a notification that isn't already expanded, simply pull down on it with two fingers. Note that by default, only the highest notification is expanded.
Note: Updating the application will erase notifications. Sorry! I am working on a way around this.
Another note: If you are using a Sense UI device (HTC One X, for example), the UI will not expand any notifications except for the highest one. I cannot control this at all.
What is “ongoing”?
- The term ongoing means that the notification will be fixed in the notification shade. You will not be able to swipe it away or clear it, unless you click on it and press “delete”. If the check box is checked, it will be ongoing. If not, it will not be ongoing. Whether or not the notification is ongoing is not related to it being restored after a reboot.
What is “priority”?
- Priority, by definition, is the amount of attention a notification will receive. You can set the priority in Notif to default, minimum, or maximum.
- Default: Just the norm. Like when you receive a text message, it will appear and other notifications can appear above or below it.
- Minimum: These will always be fixed to the bottom and the icon will not appear in the status bar.
- Maximum: These will always be fixed to the top.
Upgrade to Notif Pro to get these features:
+ Notification editing
+ Unlimited Notif History
+ Over 200 icons
+ Integration with Android's share intents
+ QuickNotif - create and clear notifications from notification shade
+ Lots more to come
+ Only $1.49!
Have any questions? Want to suggest a feature?
- Follow @notifapp on Twitter (twitter.com/notifapp)
- Submit and vote on your most wanted features here: http://notif.uservoice.com
About me: I am a high school student. Updates will not always be as quick as you might like :)
A few known issues to be fixed:
- The resolution for pictures taken with camera in the Big Picture tab is pretty low. An easy workaround is to use your phone's camera app to take the picture and then use the "Get Picture" button in Notif to grab it from the gallery. It will be high resolution.
- Cannot get picture from gallery on Nexus 7
1. RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> Used to restore notifications on reboot
Full change log here: http://goo.gl/3p4ZG
This is a very simple application that pulls information from Wikipedia on different types of soft drinks.
If you'd like me to add a soda, feel free to e-mail me your request. I check my inbox daily, so your feedback is greatly appreciated!