- 5 GB free makes it easy to get started protecting your memories
- Your photos and personal videos (up to 20 minutes in length) are automatically saved to your Cloud Drive (when Auto-Save is turned on)
- It’s easy to upload individual photos, personal videos, and entire albums
- Relive your memories from your phone, tablet and computer
- Share your Cloud Drive photos using apps on your phone, including Facebook and email
More from developer
Help us improve the app! ---> firstname.lastname@example.org
With the Carbonite Mobile Android backup and security app you can:
• Back up – Automatically back up all of your smartphone's full resolution photos and videos.
• Access - Browse, view & share your backed up data by logging into www.carbonite.com. Current Carbonite customers can also access their backed up computer files directly through this app.
• Locate – Identify the location of your Android device on a map.
• Ring – Misplaced your phone? Sound the ringer even if your phone is muted or set to vibrate.
• Lock – Lock the screen on your device using a personalized pin.
• Capture – Think your device was stolen? Remotely activate the camera to take a photo of the person using your phone.
• Destroy –Remotely destroy all of your personal data and reset the device to its factory settings.
Tip: Download the app on all your mobile devices to access all of your backed up photos and videos anytime, anywhere. For example, you could access photos and videos on your smartphone from your Android tablet or iPad® if you have the app installed on both devices.
Please note: Backup and protection features are currently unavailable to Carbonite Small Business and iOS customers.
Terms of Service: http://www.carbonite.com/terms
Here’s how file syncing and sharing with the Carbonite Sync & Share app works:
· Access: Keep working on your projects from any device. Access and edit your files on your desktop, laptop, phone, or tablet – wherever you have Carbonite Sync & Share installed!
o Save your files as you normally would – to your desktop, a project folder, wherever – and the application will pick it up. No special folders/ boxes needed.
o Use your laptop at home to open a file saved on your desktop at work. Make some edits to the file and hit save. The file will be automatically updated on your work computer.
· Share: Carbonite Sync & Share also makes sharing a file with others easy. Share your file once and continue to work on it. You don’t need to worry about having to resend each time. Everyone will get the most recent version automatically.
o Control who you allow to edit your files versus just view them
o Revert back to an earlier version at any time with the Carbonite Sync & Share file versioning feature.
· Collaborate: Simple 1-to-1 collaboration in Carbonite Sync & Share lets two people edit the same file without emailing attachments back and forth.
o Keep track of comments and edits right within the app.
Learn more about Carbonite Sync & Share at sync.carbonite.com