Compatible with most CalDAV/CardDAV servers and services, including OwnCloud, iCloud and OS X Server!
After installing, you can add a DAVdroid account from within the app. See http://davdroid.bitfire.at/configuration for help.
⊛ Use DAV calendars (CalDAV) and address-books (CardDAV) in a single app
⊛ Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
⊛ Native Android 4+ implementation
⊛ Flawless integration with your device and favorite apps
⊛ Easy setup (resource auto-detection)
⊛ Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag/ETag support)
⊛ Optimized for phones and tablets
⊛ DAVdroid JB Workaround verfügbar
⊛ ... and finally – it's open source!
Important compatibility notes
For all Android 4.1 and all Samsung users: There's an Android bug that causes accounts to be lost after a device reboot. To avoid this issue, please install the free app "DAVdroid JB Workaround". Samsung users: The problem doesn't occur if you download DAVdroid using Samsung Store.
On some Android 4.4.2 devices, DAVdroid accounts will disappear after an app update. If you experience this issue, please install the free app "DAVdroid JB Workaround". Details: http://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq/entry/account-gone-after-updating
Galaxy S5 users: There are numerous reports that the Samsung Galaxy S5 (only affects Samsung original firmware) contact editor crashes when using it with third-party contacts providers (like DAVdroid or similar apps). Details and workarounds: http://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq/entry/galaxy-s5-contact-app-crashes
There are issues with some HTC firmwares and contact synchronisation: http://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq/entry/htc-contact-problems
DAVdroid must not be moved to the SD card! This will cause strange behaviour, including account and data loss.
If you're using self-signed certificates, you might find our free and open-source app CAdroid useful to import your certificate.
Get the best out of this app …
⊛ … when using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal, …) and HTTPS – so you own and control all your data while having the comfort of synchronization between various devices. Or use a hosted DAV service you trust or the one of your company.
⊛ … and combine it with Evolution / Lightning / etc. on your laptop / PC
Why is it secure?
⊛ Source code is available (see homepage)
⊛ No need for giving your contacts/calendars to Facebook, Google, etc. Use your own server (or a trusted one)!
⊛ SSL is recommended to protected your communication so synchronization is secure even when using open Wi-Fi networks.
Successfully tested with:
⊛ Apple's Calendar and Contacts Server
⊛ Apple iCloud
⊛ Mac OS X Server
⊛ Kerio Connect
⊛ Synology DSM
⊛ Yahoo (calendars only)
⊛ Zimbra Server (Community Edition)
- Sync any folder on your phone
- Sync all photos, video and audio automatically to your PC / Mac and Online
- 5GB Online account is free, earn more by inviting friends
To sync your PC or Mac, get the companion desktop app at http://sync.goaruna.com
1.How to upload
1) Export: Export bookmarks from browser program (Internet Exploler,FireFox and Chrome) on your PC and save it as a file.
2) Upload: Visit following web site and upload saved file with your User_Number specified on your app. screen.
2.How to use
1) on your smart phone : Your internet bookmarks will be called automatically with User_Number which saved in your smartphone.
2) on PC anywhere : Visit our web site, and specify your User_Number. And then, you can use your internet bookmarks on a PC in other place.
Never miss a call or text again while working at your computer.
See all of your phone's notifications on your computer. You can see text messages, phone calls, and more.
Send files from your computer to your phone with a click.
Getting pictures from your computer onto your phone has never been easier. Files download automatically and open from the notification. No more digging things out of your email inbox or Dropbox.
The easiest way to get links from your computer onto your phone
Links can be opened or shared right from your notifications. Never go through the hassle of emailing a link to yourself again.
Channels are notification feeds that you can follow.
Get alerted about things you care about right away.
Be sure to get Pushbullet for all of your devices:
Pushbullet has been translated into over 30 languages thanks to amazing volunteers from all over the world. If you want to help us improve our translations for your language, head here: https://crowdin.net/project/pushbullet and thank you!
- Sync bookmarks with Android Browser
- Add, update, and delete Bookmarks
- View Open Remote Tabs
- 14-day free trial, requires $12/year Xmarks Premium subscription afterwards
Android Browser doesn't currently support synchronizing folders. To sync a single folder with Android Browser, go to Menu -> Settings and choose Sync folder with browser.
If you don't have wifi router, you can use your android portable hotspot to create wifi network between your android and your computer.
Easily transfer files between your android and your computer without cable.
Never miss sms, incoming call, or any other important notification anymore.
Directly see new information on your computer and manage it:
- New SMS: directly reply, call back, or simply ignore it.
- New Notification: see new bbm, whatsapp, email, news, and all notifications on your android phone in real time.
- Incoming Call: answer (with speaker), mute, or reject it.
You can focus on your work and take action as necessary without leaving your computer.
Manage things in your android device wirelessly using your computer keyboard, mouse, and large computer screen:
- Files: upload or download photos, movies, musics, or other files to your computer, you can browse or search files and then rename it, delete it, or move it around.
- SMS: read all your new or old sms, delete or reply it if necessary.
- Contacts: manage or delete your contact numbers easily.
- Clipboard: synchronize your computer clipboard to android clipboard or vice versa.
- Browse: open link on your android browser from your computer.
- Call / SMS: directly call or type new message with ease using your computer full physical keyboard.
- Screen: view your android screen on your computer (requires rooted android).
MyDroid PC Manager is designed with working office environment in mind. With MyDroid PC Manager, you can conveniently manage all android devices in your office yet still keep your phone secure:
- Permission: control which feature is allowed, for example allow computer to read sms but not send sms, not allow computer to download or upload any file, not allow computer to open link on your android. By default permission which can modify your phone is not allowed.
- Android Password: optionally put password when connecting to computer, the connection will be rejected if the password does not match, thus you can be sure your android is connected to your computer or your office administrator computer.
- PC Password: minimize MyDroid PC Manager Server to tray and ask for password to open it.
- Auto Connect / Disconnect: set up automatic connect / disconnect between your android and your computer based on your working time.
MyDroid PC Manager Server
To start using this app, your computer need to run MyDroid PC Manager Server (available on Windows, Mac, Linux).
Get it from:
Enjoy manage your Android from your PC!
Please read how to use this app on your android or from the website:
From starting the MyDroid PC Manager Server, connect your android to it, and also use android hotspot if necessary.
This is the first public release (25th January 2015). If you find anything not working or have any suggestion for improvement, please drop us email. Thank you for using MyDroid PC Manager!
Other Apps from Us
Auto SMS / USSD / Call ( http://goo.gl/9bzslL )
Automatically or manually send sms, ussd, or call.
Useful to manage frequently used ussd (for instance: check your balance, quota), schedule sms for birthday, meeting reminder, or remind you to call your important one.
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
--- Honors ----
☆ Maximize your mobile productivity - Appolicious ☆
☆ The Best PC to Android Video Streaming App - Android Authority ☆
☆ Live streaming access to all your data and media, everywhere - Venturebeat ☆
☆ Tonido balances security and usability! - Ars Technica ☆
☆ Best App of the Week - Digital Trends ☆
☆ You could be anywhere in the world and can stream music directly to your phone! - The Economic Times ☆
You can instantly open files, folders, pictures or videos that are stored on your computer from your Android device with just one click. No uploading to a public online services, No storage limits, No security and privacy worries. Tonido makes it easy to work directly with your computer files, no matter where you are.
* All your music, photos, videos indexed by name, date and media specific information such as artist, album, genre
* Video Streaming - Easily stream videos from your computer to your device.
* Video Format support - Converts most video formats automatically (including AVI, MP4, MKV, VOB, XVID, WMV) - Live Video transcoding
* Music Streaming - Stream your entire music collection in different formats (including FLAC, OGG, WMA, MP3 and more) without saving them locally on your device.
* iTunes Playlist- Stream iTunes Playlists to your Android device
* Remote File Access - Browse files and documents, download them locally, edit them and re-upload them back.
* Download for Offline Use - Save documents, media locally so you can access them even without an internet connection
* Sharing - Share selected files, music, media to guest users either by creating direct links to the files or by emailing the file directly
* Create and Manage music playlists for your music
* View photos (JPEG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, CRW and more)
* Wirelessly Download files directly to your Android device and access it offline
* Open your downloaded files using other installed applications
* Take photos, videos and quickly upload to your home computer
* It’s FREE!
Designed and optimized for tablet form factor, Tonido is one of the most beautiful and functional app in the Google Play store to instantly stream, access and share your personal media.
To get started:
Step 1: Install Tonido Desktop server (Available for FREE from www.tonido.com) for your OS.
Step 2: Create an account and leave your computer powered on
Step 3: Enter the account information in the Android app and you are good to go!!
Tonido provides a personal, secure doorway to your computer from anywhere in the world you happen to be. This app makes it super fast and easy for you to access and share your documents, photos, music and videos, all from your portable convenient Android device. All you need is the computer with Windows, Mac and Linux or a TonidoPlug .
What all of this means for you is freedom. Forget about carrying your USB stick and leave your music at home. You don’t need to lug those things around anymore. Tonido gives you free and easy access to your entire hard drive, including your music collection.
It works both ways, too. Have a photo on your phone that you’d like to upload to your computer at home? No problem, you can do that with Tonido, as well. You’re going to love and rave about this application!
Do you really need any more reasons to get this app?
Download Tonido now and experience the freedom.
User's Guide: http://www.tonido.com/support/display/docs/Android.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
Help us improve the app! ---> firstname.lastname@example.org
With the Carbonite Mobile Android backup and security app you can:
• Back up – Automatically back up all of your smartphone's full resolution photos and videos.
• Access - Browse, view & share your backed up data by logging into www.carbonite.com. Current Carbonite customers can also access their backed up computer files directly through this app.
• Locate – Identify the location of your Android device on a map.
• Ring – Misplaced your phone? Sound the ringer even if your phone is muted or set to vibrate.
• Lock – Lock the screen on your device using a personalized pin.
• Capture – Think your device was stolen? Remotely activate the camera to take a photo of the person using your phone.
• Destroy –Remotely destroy all of your personal data and reset the device to its factory settings.
Tip: Download the app on all your mobile devices to access all of your backed up photos and videos anytime, anywhere. For example, you could access photos and videos on your smartphone from your Android tablet or iPad® if you have the app installed on both devices.
Please note: Backup and protection features are currently unavailable to Carbonite Small Business and iOS customers.
***The Carbonite team has corrected an issue that was adversely affecting the uploading of files for backup. We sincerely apologize to any of our customers who have had difficulty with this issue. If you had a issue, please re-try your backup.***
Terms of Service: http://www.carbonite.com/terms