* You can try the palmDraft (lite) version which is also available at the Google Play market before you purchase this full version. A small YouTube video-clip is also available if you would like to see palmDraft in action.
Originally designed for palm(tm) OS PDAs back in 2002, palmDraft is now available for the Android platform so you can easily design your own professional-looking electronic schematic diagrams on your Android tablet or phone.
This version of palmDraft has been redesigned for the Android OS. Unlike vector based CAD software this is a bitmap based drawing application featuring a high definition, flick-panning, pinch-zoom-able working canvas optimized for finger or pen drawing and as easy to manipulate as a sheet of paper. The schematics file format is standard .PNG bitmap file format which is easy to share and print.
Designed for high-density screen devices, large screen recommended for best experience.
* For older devices with low screen densities (which have lower heap size), if you get low-memory messages, please check the 'Smaller sheet canvas' option in the prefs. With this option set, palmDraft can still run with but a smaller 1080x720 canvas size.
* 1920 x 1080 HD Canvas.
* Free pinch-zooming and panning of the canvas on all editing modes.
* Grid snapping for easy and accurate finger operation.
* Schematics are saved and edited in standard .PNG format.
* Copy, delete, move, flip and rotate blocks and objects.
* Block Export and Import.
* Built-in basic electronic, electric, network, analog and digital symbols.
* Import custom made symbols and I.C.s
* Landscape and portrait modes.
* Working canvas available in dark or light theme (Prefs).
(KEYWORDS: Electronic schematics, electronic diagrams, electrical diagrams, network diagrams, schematic capture, OrCAD, Protel)
- As seen on Lifehacker! http://goo.gl/67VoA
- Supports Windows and Mac
- No cloud required
- Syncs over home WiFi network
- Backup or synchronization
- Set a custom schedule
- Use the "Sync Now" shortcut to sync in one button press
- Many advanced options
- Sync your photos folder to your Android device
- Sync your work documents to your Android device
- Automatically have photos show up on your home computer
- Sync to multiple computers
In-app purchase required for:
- Multiple sync jobs
- Two-way synchronization
- Requires either Windows XP or higher or Mac OS 10.5 or higher.
It is simple but very easy to use. You only need to select a local folder and a folder in Box.com, all files and sub-folders will be automatically synchronized.
- Synchronize a local folder with Box.com folder. Sub-folders are also synchronized.
- Four different synchronization behaviors.
- Use SHA1 comparison to check whether a file exist on Box.com.
- Browse and create new folders.
- Completely free with no ads.
Note: Because file synchronization is a paid feature, Box.com does not provide APIs specifically for synchronization, so there are two limitations and I hope users could understand:
- There is no two-way synchronization. This feature needs modification date of files, which cannot be retrieved from Box.com.
- Empty sub-folders in local sync folder are not created on Box.com.
• Access all your Sync folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, PDFs, or docs from your Android device to any of your Sync folders.
• Automatically backup your files (photos, videos, PDF, documents) to a folder on your computer.
• File transfers are encrypted and protected by secure keys.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
To get the best performance and avoid running up your data charges while syncing your mobile device, we recommend leaving the "Use mobile data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications and is similar to Box and Dropbox.
BitTorrent Sync for Android is not compatible with Intel Atom-based devices and is compatible with BitTorrent Sync for desktop version 1.1.27 or later. If you don’t already have this version, you can download it at: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync
When installing BitTorrent Sync, it will ask permission to find accounts on your device. This is required to enable you to send feedback and other information from the application to our team of developers. The application will also ask permission to access your camera for scanning QR codes, as well as to access network connection and storage in order to download and store files on your phone and SD card. You can find more about our permission requirements on our web site: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync/help/mobile-manual
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started? Visit: http://www.bittorrent.com/help/faq
Support and feedback? firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the BitTorrent Sync forum at http://forum.bittorrent.com/forum/56-bittorrent-sync/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bittorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bittorrentsync
If you are not a Snap One member sign up for Snap One and start enjoying all the great features immediately on your phone and tablet.
Snap Sync is the all-in-one tool for backing up, managing, and accessing digital files across your family’s entire spectrum of personal devices – phones, tablets, and desktop.
Are there lots of people in your house with lots of files using lots of devices? Concerned about losing pictures, music, videos, or documents if a device gets lost or damaged? Not sure if everyone’s digital stuff is secure? You need Snap Sync.
Backup, Share & Access from Anywhere:
• Snap Sync automatically syncs the file types or folders you select from your mobile devices and desktop computer – all in one place
• Access items from any device, anywhere – tag your favorites for quick access
• Put files into the Family Room and share with other members of your family
• Easy sharing by link or attachment to anyone or any social media network
• Camera sync – take a picture on your phone and it will immediately back up in the cloud
• Stream your media – play synced music or watch videos you have stored in the cloud
• Up to 6 members and unlimited devices per account
• 250 GB of cloud storage (plans up to 1 TB available)
Secure Devices & Data:
• Privacy – account storage is shared, but each member’s files are private and only viewable by that member
• Everything is secure in the cloud – big data needs big security
• Cross-platform support – any and all combinations of mobile and desktop platforms can work together
And Get Full Access to Snap Secure & Snap Play
Snap Secure is the ultimate tool for managing the mobile security of family members, devices, and important data. And it’s included with every Snap One account.
• Automatic backup of mobile device user data
• Restore backed up mobile data to a new device
• Locate, track, and set safety zones for household members
• #1 rated Bitdefender antivirus / malware protection and insight into permissions for all of your apps
• Driver Safety – monitor calling, texting, and browsing of family members while driving
• Safety Zones – set up as many as you need for up to 6 account members
• Panic alert – immediate automated messages and calls in case of emergency
• Call & Text monitoring
• Locate, lock, and wipe lost or stolen mobile devices
Snap Play streams your cloud-stored music to any device at any time. Always have access to your home collection with this powerful app that is the perfect companion to the Snap Sync
• Sync and stream – all of your home and mobile music in the cloud, always available on any device (stream your stored music to your mobile device or your work computer!)
• iTunes integration – whether files are on desktop, mobile or both
• Platform independent – Mac, PC, Android, iOS, in any combination
• Safe and secure – a forever backup copy of all of your music
• Playlist creation – on mobile and desktop – favorite your songs, lists, albums, and artists
• Powerful web-based portal when you’re non-mobile
• Auto-fetch album art
• Supports AAC and MP3 formats
• Share playlists with other members of your account (coming soon!)
With Snap Sync, backed up with Snap Secure and Snap Play, you can be certain that you have all of your digital bases covered… device security, data security, and people security. The mobile digital world can be a chaotic headache – with Snap One, you can let all that technology work for you, for a change.
• Snap Secure: Android, BlackBerry, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8 and web
• Snap Sync: Android, iPad & iPhone, Windows Phone 8, Windows/Mac computers and web
Synchronizes directories/files with PC.
Application web page: http://www.psencik.cz/local-sync
It is possible to use Local Sync without Outlook to synchronize files/directories between Android and computer or use Local Sync only in Android for its Tasks and Notes apps without any synchronization.
Localization: English, Czech, German
PC server application download is available on product homepage.
Support, documentation and educational videos are available on product homepage.
It is possible to synchronize one Android device with many PCs and one PC with many Android devices (e.g. synchronize Android with notebook and PC at home and with PC at work) - Local Sync is primarily designed to support such a scenario.
If manufacturer replaced Android 4 contacts application with own (naive) version it may not be possible to add/edit Local Sync contacts - ask manufacturer for stock contacts apk.
To get task support, please install this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks
Since version 0.4 CalDAV-Sync supports read-only sync of webcal ics feeds (via http & https).
Important note for Android 4.1 and Samsung users: To prevent the removal of your accounts on reboot install this app:
Although this issue seems to be fixed in Android 4.2 the workaround is still required on Samsung devices.
Please note that there is a new issue in Android 4.4: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=66905
It causes accounts to be removed when an app is updated. Installing the workaround app should help.
This app will create new calendars on your device (one for each calendar on your server account).
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Please send me an email if you find a bug. Without detailed error description I often can't do anything especially when I can't reproduce it. It's also possible that your server has a bug that CalDAV-Sync can not (yet) tolerate or work around. If you report bugs I can fix them quickly and everyone will benefit.
It is tested and works with
- OSX/iCal Server
- Oracle Beehive
- many more, see http://dmfs.org/wiki/ for a list of all servers reported to work
Note to Yahoo!® users: Due to the many issues on Yahoo!'s servers, Yahoo! is no longer officially supported by this app.
Note to Free.fr users: Free.fr doesn't support CalDAV. However you should be able to sync your free.fr calendar one-way using the Webcal option.
After the installation got to "Settings" > "Accounts & Sync" and create a new Account.
If there is no calendar installed on your device, go to my website and install CalendarProvider.apk and Calendar.apk (FroYo and Gingerbread only)
Once this app reaches version 1.0, I'll make it open source.
See http://dmfs.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open_source_status for details on the open source status.
* task support (you'll need this task app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.tasks)
* basic support for self-signed certificates
* supports SNI (needs Android 2.3 and newer)
* supports client certificate authentication (Only Android 4.0 and 4.2 and newer, doesn't work on Android 4.1 yet)
* any number of CalDAV-accounts supported
* automatic calendar discovery (works for most servers)
* supports OAuth2.0 authentication for Google accounts
* syncs multiple alarms
* loads calendar colors from servers if available
* sync multiple calendars per account
* full support for time zones
* encrypts passwords in local database
* supports webcal ics feeds (read-only)
* initial support for attachments (Android 4.1 or newer, doesn't work with all calendars apps)
* Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Russian translations
Some of the features include:
• Open and view your files
• Upload content from your Android device, such as photos, music, and documents
• Rename, delete, and move your files
• Make files available for offline viewing
It exposes and synchronizes content and documents to both desktop and mobile environments with support for Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android. It'll also log all your document changes and versions.
Compatible with Liferay versions: 6.1 GA2/GA3 and 6.2 GA1.
This tool will help to fix some (not all) of the causes of "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." message from Google contacts sync. If this app does not work for you - it's because there are multiple causes for this error message. I've fixed some of those and I do not commit to fix all of them. If you really need help - try to send logs to me via alogcat or via the app itself.
***IMPORTANT: Always do a full contacts backup before running this application.***
In ad-supported version you will need to run fix every time you see a sync problem. If you donate you will be able to disable ads and get automatic fixes for all newly added contacts. There is no need to recreate account.
Please note that if your sync was broken for a long time - you may have to manually confirm big amount of deletions during first sync after running this fix. See notification area for details.
If you are still getting an error after running this application - click Send Log button right after sync fail attempt. It will send me an email (you will be able to review it first) with error log data (if it finds any).
* Added few NRE handlers. Added more donation options.
* Fixed exit issue (removed ads) for those of you who use adblock. Please consider donation
* Fixed a bunch of NREs. Changed FullScreen ad provider - had to add new permissions.
* Added support for contact authoritites on IPhone5 clones
* Fixed crash on service stop
* Improved error reporting
* Improved error reporting
* Added intertestial ad. Fixed some NRE.
* Fixed failing service when task killers are used
* Added verbose logging
* Improved error reporting
* Improved stability. Added startup ad.
* Fixed silent mode checkbox. Thanks to Evgenij Kardash for detailed reporting.
* Added quit button
* Added silent autofix mode for donated versions
* Added 2 more options for donations (functionality remains the same for each donation)
* Fixed 2 possible exception causes
* Added details for multiple google accounts.
* Added detailed error output on what has happened
* FIxed need to run scan twice (occasionaly)
* Fixed occasional crashes
* Fixed occasional crashes
* Improved stability
* Added ru localization
* Fixed unexpected crashes cause (failure to query contacts). Added diagnostic message.
* Fixed unexpected crashes cause (failure to query groups). Added diagnostic message.
* Fixed unexpected crashes (please report if app crashes during execution)
* Service is not executed if less than 20% of battery is left
* Service is on by default
Keywords: syncprovider, syncadapter, fix, sync, google
Error message to be fixed in Spanish: En este momento hay incidencias con la sincronización. Se restablecerá en breve.
Error message to be fixed in Japanese: 現在同期で問題が発生しています。しばらくお待ちください。.
Error message to be fixed in South Korean: 현재 동기화에 문제가 발생했습니다. 잠시 후에 다시 실행됩니다.
Error message to be fixed in German: Bei der Synchronisierung treten momentan Probleme auf. Sie wird in Kürze fortgesetzt.
Error message to be fixed in French: La synchronisation rencontre des problèmes et sera bientôt rétablie.
Error message to be fixed in Chinese: 目前同步處理發生問題。稍後會回復正常。.
Error message to be fixed in Italian: La sincronizzazione presenta dei problemi. Riprenderà a breve.
Error message to be fixed in Dutch: Er zijn momenteel problemen met de synchronisatie. Synchronisatie wordt snel opnieuw uitgevoerd.
Error message to be fixed in Arabic: تواجه المزامنة حاليًا بعض المشاكل. وسوف تكون متاحة خلال وقت قصير.
Error message to be fixed in Turkish: Şu anda senkronizasyon sorunları yaşanıyor. Kısa süre sonra düzeltilecek.
For example, you can configure it to not synchronize your work account when you are in your house (a simple rule based on a cell phone anthenna or wifi network name) or, to only synchronize one of two devices if two devices are close (a rule based on the bluetooth), they share, thus avoiding the double notifications.
The application allows you to define rules based on the proximity of a bluetooth device, a wireless network, a cell phone anthenna or the level of battery charge.
It also allows to define multiple profiles and rules (based on conditions).
If you purchase the paid version (from within the application), you can remove the advertising and backing up their profiles, rules and conditions that may then restore on other devices.
Please, if the application does not work properly, email me. So help me improve the application.
Add-On to disable notifications per apps in profile
In order to disable notifications for apps in profiles you need Android 4.1.x (or higher) and a custom ROM based in AOSP and to install a add-on available in XDA thread (you need to install this add-on in system partition in order to use it).
Explanation of permissions used by the application:
Access accounts: For information on the accounts configured on the device.
Read / write configuration and read / write synchronization status: To change the sync preferences (objective of this application).
Bluetooth: Get status of Bluetooth devices nearby.
Wifi: Get status of wifi and nearby devices.
Access To network positioning: To get the ID of the cell phone that is connected to the device.
Billing: To allow in-app billing
Internet: To show ads, that helps fo pay my time (sorry!)
In App billing allows users to:
With QuickSync you can easily sync all your Google accounts with just a single click! The app looks for your accounts and syncs your Contacts, Calender data and your Gmail account! That's it, nothing more! There is no customization, no Widget and no GUI available.
*** Notice ***
Please read the FAQ below if you have further questions. Please report bugs to me instead of giving a bad rating. I will fix them as soon as possible! This application was tested and developed on Samsung Galaxy S (2.3.3) and ZTE Blade (2.2).
*** FAQ ***
Q: How do I see if synchronization is in progress?
A: A sync icon in the status bar comes up.
Q: Can QuickSync help saving battery power?
A: Yes, if you disable the Android's native automatic synchronization in settings and use this app instead.
Q: Can I customize which accounts and what data is being synchronized?
A: No, all Google accounts will be synchronized.
Q: Do I have to close the app?
A: No, QuickSync exits after synchronization is complete.
Sync media with Windows Media Player, iTunes, iPhoto and Aperture.
Sync contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, bookmarks, photos, videos, music, call log, SMS/Text Messages and more. Create & sync ringtones, too.
Requires purchase of Missing Sync for Android, for PC and Mac. Learn more at markspace.com/android.
* Run app seamless on different phones/tablets. Playing game or reading book on one phone, then continue on the others.
* Migrate app data from old phone to new phone.
* Backup and restore app data automatically.
* Share app data with your family and friends. A book, interesting photo, link, anything else in an app.
And it's using your own Dropox storage to process app data in the cloud, never worry about data lost.
* ROOT permission
* Have a Dropbox account
* App data in cloud
* Sync up app data in 1-click and automatically (PRO version)
* Multiple apps can be synchronized
* Automatic sync-up
* Conflict options to resolve different data version on different places
* Wifi only option
1. Link to Dropbox.
2. Add apps to sync-up list. Click Add icon to load installed apps, select multiple apps and click "OK" to add them to sync-up list.
3. Sync up apps
App sync, app data, sync up, synchronization, cloud, dropbox, auto sync, backup, restore, migrate data, 1-click, automatic backup data
You can download your data and view it directly on your phone or save it to your sdcard for later use.
FileSync allows you to easily manage all your data. It supports Sync, Backup, Versioning, Collaboration and Sharing of Files all in one Tool.
More from developer
Help us improve the app! ---> email@example.com
With the Carbonite Mobile Android backup and security app you can:
• Back up – Automatically back up all of your smartphone's full resolution photos and videos.
• Access - Browse, view & share your backed up data by logging into www.carbonite.com. Current Carbonite customers can also access their backed up computer files directly through this app.
• Locate – Identify the location of your Android device on a map.
• Ring – Misplaced your phone? Sound the ringer even if your phone is muted or set to vibrate.
• Lock – Lock the screen on your device using a personalized pin.
• Capture – Think your device was stolen? Remotely activate the camera to take a photo of the person using your phone.
• Destroy –Remotely destroy all of your personal data and reset the device to its factory settings.
Tip: Download the app on all your mobile devices to access all of your backed up photos and videos anytime, anywhere. For example, you could access photos and videos on your smartphone from your Android tablet or iPad® if you have the app installed on both devices.
Please note: Backup and protection features are currently unavailable to Carbonite Small Business and iOS customers.
Terms of Service: http://www.carbonite.com/terms