• Access all your Sync folders and files from your Android device.
• Add photos, videos, PDFs, or docs from your Android device to any of your Sync folders.
• Automatically backup your files (photos, videos, PDF, documents) to a folder on your computer.
• File transfers are encrypted and protected by secure keys.
• Your information is never stored on a server in the cloud.
To get the best performance and avoid running up your data charges while syncing your mobile device, we recommend leaving the "Use mobile data" setting off.
Please note that BitTorrent Sync is a personal file syncing application. It is not compatible with torrent file sharing applications and is similar to Box and Dropbox.
BitTorrent Sync for Android is not compatible with Intel Atom-based devices and is compatible with BitTorrent Sync for desktop version 1.1.27 or later. If you don’t already have this version, you can download it at: http://www.bittorrent.com/sync
When installing BitTorrent Sync, it will ask permission to find accounts on your device. This is required to enable you to send feedback and other information from the application to our team of developers. The application will also ask permission to access your camera for scanning QR codes, as well as to access network connection and storage in order to download and store files on your phone and SD card. You can find more info on the required permissions in Sync Help Center: http://sync-help.bittorrent.com/customer/portal/articles/1695052-permissions-sync-requires-on-android-and-amazon-kindle
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started? Visit: http://www.bittorrent.com/help/faq/sync
Support and feedback? email@example.com, or visit the BitTorrent Sync forum at http://forum.bittorrent.com/forum/56-bittorrent-sync/
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bittorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bittorrentsync
Help us improve the app! ---> firstname.lastname@example.org
With the Carbonite Mobile Android backup and security app you can:
• Back up – Automatically back up all of your smartphone's full resolution photos and videos.
• Access - Browse, view & share your backed up data by logging into www.carbonite.com. Current Carbonite customers can also access their backed up computer files directly through this app.
• Locate – Identify the location of your Android device on a map.
• Ring – Misplaced your phone? Sound the ringer even if your phone is muted or set to vibrate.
• Lock – Lock the screen on your device using a personalized pin.
• Capture – Think your device was stolen? Remotely activate the camera to take a photo of the person using your phone.
• Destroy –Remotely destroy all of your personal data and reset the device to its factory settings.
Tip: Download the app on all your mobile devices to access all of your backed up photos and videos anytime, anywhere. For example, you could access photos and videos on your smartphone from your Android tablet or iPad® if you have the app installed on both devices.
Please note: Backup and protection features are currently unavailable to Carbonite Small Business and iOS customers.
***The Carbonite team has corrected an issue that was adversely affecting the uploading of files for backup. We sincerely apologize to any of our customers who have had difficulty with this issue. If you had a issue, please re-try your backup.***
Terms of Service: http://www.carbonite.com/terms