The app can be moved to the SD card.
SAFE - We DO NOT collect any personal information with this app. It only requests the minimum permissions necessary to perform its functions.
At the start screen, you simply choose what you want to calculate:
1. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer.
2. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual.
3. The Price of a Car/Truck/RV that you can afford based on the monthly payment of your choice.
You then simply enter the required information (e.g., price, interest rate, term of loan), plus any optional information (e.g., trade-in, sales tax rate, rebate, loan payoff, etc.), and then press the calculate button.
The free version will also display ads at the top of each screen.
3 main options are available to the user from the start screen:
1. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer. This option offers allows the user to input all items that a dealer finance manager would input into their system to calculate a monthly loan payment.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Instant Cash Rebate (optional)
4. Down Payment (optional)
5. Dealer Fees (optional)
6. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
7. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
8. Interest Rate (required)
9. Loan Payoff (optional)
10. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in and/or rebate. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan).
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
2. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual. This is the simplified version.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Down Payment (optional)
3. Sales Tax Rate (optional) - used only for informational purposes.
4. Interest Rate (required)
5. Term of Loan in months (required)
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above.
3. Calculate the Affordable Purchase Price of a car based on the monthly loan payment interest rate, term of loan and any other optional information.
User can enter:
1. Monthly Payment of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Down Payment (optional)
4. Dealer Fees (optional)
5. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
6. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
7. Interest Rate (required)
8. Loan Payoff (optional)
9. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan).
The app then calculates the affordable purchase price of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
This free app contains two main features:
1. Calculate Monthly Payments based on the purchase price of the vehicle (Auto Loan Payment Calculator)
This tool allows the buyer to determine the true total and monthly cost of the vehicle based on the sticker or negotiated price of the car.
* User inputs the car price, sales tax, down payment, trade-in, finance term and interest rate.
* The app calculates and displays the monthly payment, the total interest paid and the total cost of the vehicle.
* User may additionally input dealer fees, plate/registration fees and any other miscellaneous fees (i.e. optional two-year maintenance package) for the calculation.
2. Calculate the Target Purchase Price of the vehicle based on desired monthly payments (Affordability Calculator)
This tool allows the buyer to set the maximum purchase price of the vehicle based on a monthly budget. This is an essential tool to keep you under your budget when negotiating your next car purchase.
* User inputs desired monthly payments along with the sales tax, down payment, trade-in, finance term, interest rate and any other fees.
* The app calculates and displays the purchase price of the vehicle both before and after tax as well as the total cost of the vehicle including interest.
**NOTE: For both tools, the user has the option of choosing whether or not sales tax is applied to dealer fees and/or trade-ins.
**This app calculates payments on 0% interest and gracefully handles erroneous input values.
The auto calculator will help find the best car price you can, while giving you accurate rates, which allow you to negotiate with your budget in mind.
· Debt Payoff Planner
· Mortgage Calculator Pro
· Mortgage Calculator Full
. Mortgage Auto Loan Calculator
. Debt Payoff Lite
The bills can be backed up to SD card / Google Drive and restored later.
-- Improved Look and Feel and new Scroll Widget (from Android 3.0)
The input data for this app comes from source apps listed above. Once the data is imported into this app, the app automatically keeps track of your payments.
· App reminds you when your payment is due. You can configure how far ahead you want to be notified.
· Past due payments are shown as RED to get attention.
· You have made multiple payments in the past before using this app? No problem. You can simply mark all the past payments as paid in one click.
· You can add a Home Screen Widget if required. Don’t worry, you have an option to hide your payment amounts.
Email us from the App for feedback.
Keyword: Payment, Scheduler, Tracker, Reminder, Debt, Loan, Payoff, Planner
Are you buying a car, or a home? Do you want to calculate savings, or simply wants to know the best way to pay off credit cards debt? Try this powerful all-in-one Loan and Mortgage calculator that can help finding cost effective way of making mortgage payments, manage schedules and at the same time can assist you setting investment goals.
Interested in knowing further about this financial calculator; here it is...
This financial planner lets you to:
- Calculate future value of investments based on periodic, constant payments with fixed interest rate at different compounding intervals.
- Calculate how much your 401(k) plan will accumulate at retirement, by putting in certain percentage of your salary each month into the plan.
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off multiple credit cards while minimizing overall interest.
- Know which credit card is costing you the most in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month (or one-time) and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule for credit card debts, home mortgage (Fixed, ARM and Balloon), auto loan and more.
- Calculate PMI fixed rate mortgages with automatic drop in monthly payment once LTV becomes 80%.
- Mortgage Points calculation; find out whether or not it is worth buying points.
- See snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Determine impact of making extra payment on your loan, which can dramatically reduce the cost of loan.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export amortization schedule in CSV format directly to your box account.
[This app is also available on the Amazon App Store]
Keywords: payment calculator, financial planner, payment reminder, amortization schedules, rolldown payments, debt payoff, debt schedules, home mortgage, future value, 401k,
1. Car Loan calculator
2. Loan comparison
3. Road Tax calculator
4. Car Insurance calculator
5. Affordable Loan calculator.
6. Loan Settlement
7. Latest plate number
- Add new function which can easy calculate car loan amount base on car price.
- Add Latest plate number and you can share to your friend via whatsapp, email, Line and etc.
- Add share function at Car Insurance calculator
- Add share function at car loan calculator
- Add Car Insurance Premium value and NCD value.
- Update Car Insurance Rate
- Change to new UI
- Remove Current Vehicle Registration Number, due to JPJ website don't have updated data.
Add Share Current Vehicle Registration Number Result feature.
Fix Current Vehicle Registration Number display - New version
Fix Current Vehicle Registration Number display
Add "Near by JPJ" in menu
Bug fix on Loan comparison
Bug fix on loan settlement
Add Loan Settlement Calculation
Update Car Insurance latest rate Calculation
Add Loan comparison
Include stamp duty
Display Car Loan yearly interst.
Change Car Insurance calculator
Add all text box with history, so easy to key in data.
Bug fix and change more use friendly.
Add Current Vehicle Registration Number refresh button.
Change Road Tax Calculator, include "Region" and "Car/Ownership Type"
Add Current Vehicle Registration Number
Add Car Loan comparison Table.
Fix some bug. Insurance rate already update
Update latest general insurance rate
Bug fix on Road Tax calculator
Add Affordable Loan calculator
Add Basic Car Insurance calculator
Add Road Tax calculator
Add Installment period max to 120 months
This application is calculated by a Japanese loan method
Also, it will back-calculated amount and interest, period...
amt: Loan amount\nIt is an amount in total.(includes bonus)
bonus: Bonus amount
It is for bonus per total.
*"bonus" means that payment type in Japan, and we pay once in a half year separately from the payment of the every month.
This is a Japanese currency unit.
Please examine the exchange in other sites.
rate: Interest rate per year
you can choose "year" or "month".
type: Loan type
You can choose a loan type from 3 kinds.
*interest flat: interest equality
*principal flat: principal equality
*add-on loan: for a car and...
/m: yen per month
/b: yen per bonus
%incm: Ratio (Pay Year / income)
Option: Initial value -> interest | period
*For first time(year) is displayed when you choose a principal equality.
*Please use it in reference degree.
Use this handy tool for your all AUTO LOAN CALCULATIONS on the go. Use it, Calculate it, Send it.
★ HANDLES VERY BIG NUMBERS.
★ CREATE AMORTIZATION SCHEDULE UP TO ANY MONTHS WITHOUT ANY LIMIT.
★ SET YOUR DESIRED NUMBER FORMAT.
★ PERFORMS QUICK AND ACCURATE CALCULATION.
★ SAVE EMI CALCULATIONS.
★ WORKS OFFLINE.
★ SHARE YOUR CALCULATION WITH YOUR CLIENTS VIA EMAIL, SMS, CHAT MESSENGER, ETC.
★ DOES WHAT IT SAYS.
★ INSTALL ON EXTERNAL STORAGE.
★ VERY LOW ON MEMORY.
★ NO BUGGY UI.
★ NO ANNOYING GRAPHICS.
★ SUPPORTS VERSION AS LOW AS 2.3 (GINGERBREAD).
IDEAL FOR Tax Professionals, Businessman, Chartered Accountant, Finance Industry, Sales Executive, etc.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
Thank you for downloading and supporting this app! Please continue to add reviews!
- Calculates Loan Monthly payment
- Compares Low APR vs Cash Rebate
- Lease monthly payment
- Dealer fees, sales tax, title & registration, trade in and other optional information are taken for calculations
- Option to include Trade In or Cash Rebate in Sales Tax calculation
- All major international currency formats are supportd.
Did you ever felt difficulty to calculate your EMI's ?
Thought of buying a car or a house & want to check how much EMI you need to pay?
Try our Android EMI Calculator App & check the EMI amount within seconds. Now, you need not wait for banks or advisor. Your advisor is right here in your Phone.
RSG Creations brings up for you EMI calculator App which is easy to use and is quick to perform. You can anytime use our EMI calculator as a guide before availing for any kind of loan.
EMI calculator let's you judge how affordable a loan can be for you.
Make your EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) calculations easy and flexible with simple & unique EMI app.
This EMI app has unique features which no other EMI app has, it can also calculate EMI rate of Interest and monthly Installment
1. EMI Calculation: Calculates the EMI Installment Amount for the loan amount (Principal Amount) with its interest rate and Loan period (in months).
2. EMI Rate of Interest: Calculates the EMI Interest by providing loan amount (Principal Amount), EMI Amount and Loan period (in months).
3. EMI Duration (in months): Calculates the EMI Time Duration(in months) by providing loan amount (Principle Amount), EMI Amount and EMI Rate of Interest.
Along with your EMI you also get to know:
1. Total monthly amount with interest.
2. Total interest amount.
3. Total amount paid.
And when you clicked the Statistics Button it shows You may also check the total Statistic Report and EMI of each month with the help of Statistics Button.
NOTE: Inputting Wrong values may end up getting unexpected results. Please Enter Values Carefully to get Optimum Results.
What are you awaiting for? Download our EMI Calculator App & get benefits immediately.
Key Features -
- Calculate EMI with total interest payment .
- Calculate EMI statistics.
- Share EMI details with clients using SMS/EMAIL.
- Easy to Access and Innovative .
- Good Usability .
- App Available for FREE to use .
Check out our new App "Financial Calculator India". A financial calculator exclusively for the people of India with the schemes available in Indian Banks, Post Office, Mutual Funds, etc.
PPF (Public Provident Fund) calculator for the people of India.
PPF is a safe, tax deductible investment option with attractive returns that are fully exempted from Income Tax.
- Supports both PPF & Extension calculations
- Supports PPF Extension "with deposits" upto 5 blocks (25 years)
- Calculates the Maturity amount
- Displays "Total Amount Deposited" and "Total Interest Earned"
- Supports both "Fixed Amount" and "Variable Amount" calculations
- Displays the Yearly, Monthly and Loan & Withdrawal reports
- Sends the reports via e-mail
- Displays visually intuitive graphs for Returns & Growth Trend
- Displays the PPF Account Information
- No Internet connection is required
Fixed Amount Calculator:
This calculator adds your deposit amount to the beginning of the chosen deposit period.
For example, if you choose "Monthly" deposit frequency, then your deposit amount will be added to the account on the first day of the month.
If you choose "Quarterly" deposit frequency, then your deposit will be added to the account on the first day of the quarter and so on.
Variable Amount Calculator:
This calculator adds the deposit amount to the account on the beginning of the financial year (1st April).
This calculator starts PPF Extension immediately after the completion of PPF's 15 full financial years. Also, it extends further PPF blocks immediately after the previous blocks.
Please consider this calculator as a guidance only. Investors are required to make their own assessment before investing.