All of us can host, but none of us can connect to a hosted game. It remains stuck at "waiting for players to join"
I can host. I can NOT connect to an existing game. As of now, this version is essentially unusable. UPDATE: Still broken.
The update works! Easy to use. The UI leaves a lot to be desired but that's not really that important I guess.
Can't host or join... Just sits there tying to connect! Yes... It's the latest with updates, I downloaded it on 6-17-17... Maybe it won't work ith the LG Stylo 2?
This game is great it is engaging and a must for parties. If you buy a Chromecast just for this game you are doing it right
Previously didn't work on Android Nougat, the developers have released an update and fixed the issue. Keep up the good work!
- fix crash when opening app
- fix crash when drag'n'dropping cards
- support for Android Nougat
- get one free swap in each game
- show remaining purchased swaps in store
- remove unneeded permissions
- allow swapping part of hand for new cards
- bug/crash fixes
- fix crashes
- play with random bots
- improve text on multi-answer cards
- pull popular decks from api
- support in-app purchases
Sexy Slang is a hilarious party game of naughty charades and drawings.