Interactive metronome training has been shown to improve attention, focus, rhythm, and reaction time. Some use it to help with attention deficit disorder (ADD or ADHD). Professionals use it to help improve focus. Musicians use it to improve their sense of rhythm. Athletes use it to improve their reaction time and rhythm.
While this app is not as accurate as a medical device, it does contain many of the same features that are required for successful interactive metronome therapy training and tracking. The visual design is meant to be fun for all ages while the detailed tracking, statistics, and other features make it useful for effective therapeutic training.
NOTE: This app is a much more effective as a training tool than a game. Read more about interactive metronome therapy first and learn more about how it works and why the interactive feedback is so important. Wearing headphones can also help with the auditory feedback and high quality pink noise sounds (which are both in stereo).
- Set the target Time and Beats Per Minute to help with different goals.
- Interactive sound feedback is in stereo to help engage all senses.
- Several visual cues and real-time statistics are displayed.
- High quality pink noise can be enabled to help with focus.
- Detailed statistics make it easy to track progress.
- Fun visual design that looks fun and appeals to all ages.