The Cardiogram app helps you understand your heart rate data. Compatible with Wear OS by Google (formerly Android Wear) and Garmin watches with an optical heart rate sensor.
On your watch, it measures heart rate every 1 to 5 minutes—you can configure the frequency—and continuously when you initiate a workout.
The Cardiogram Android app shows you more details on your phone:
• The Timeline tab shows your heart rate each day, with a detailed view for workouts and a special interface to track spikes related to stress, diet, or exercise.
• The Daily Leaderboard lens in the Timeline tab lets you compete steps and activity levels with your friends! You can invite friends who own an AppleWatch or Garmin, or even those who don't own an wearable device at all—this feature is compatible with the built-in Android Google Fit step tracker on your phone!
• The Metrics tab shows you how your resting heart rate and steps are trending over time.
• And the new Habits tab lets you find a new healthy habit or activity you'll love, invite a friend to share metrics, and optimize your overall health and fitness.
• The "Me" tab lets you build a profile and share your health data with medical researchers, to contribute to studies on abnormal heart rhythms like atrial fibrillation, heart failure, and more. Note: Cardiogram is not a medical device and is currently for research purposes only.
Cardiogram displays health data from your Wear OS or Garmin wearable, including heart rate, steps, and sleep, in chart or graph format, and lets you compare with other users and compete with your friends.
Cardiogram is compatible with Garmin or WearOS watches with a heart rate sensor, including:
* Fossil Q Control, Q Venture HR, and Q Explorist HR
* Garmin Fenix 5 Series
* Garmin Forerunner 35, 235, 645, 735XT, 935
* Garmin Vivoactive 3
* Huawei Watch 1 and 2
* LG Watch Sport
* Misfit Vapor
* Moto 360 Sport
* New Balance RunIQ
* Polar M600
* Ticwatch S, Ticwatch E, and Ticwatch Pro