CardioVisual is an educational heart health app. Created by cardiologists for healthcare professionals and patients, it provides efficient, clear information and explanations of all aspects of heart health including risk factors, prevention, conditions and treatments of cardiovascular diseases. Our aim is to simplify discussions, better inform patients, and save healthcare providers time so they can focus on what’s most important: quality care.
CardioVisual is designed for cardiac and vascular patient education and engagement. It provides two apps in one: The first, for HCPs to use with patients; the second, a simpler version for patients to review at home. CardioVisual is also useful to nurses, allied professionals, and trainees.
Professionals and patients in more than 130 countries across the globe rely on our trustworthy, unbiased, and reliable content.
Benefits of CardioVisual include:
● Decreases physician discussion time
● Increases patient comprehension
● Curated by practicing cardiologists
● Informs users quickly with accurate, clear information
● Library of 160 short videos and infographics covering conditions, treatments, procedures, and devices
● Updated regularly with videos about new procedures and devices
● Heart health info, including risk factors for heart diseases and prevention tips
● Customizable for your needs
● Interactive and easy digital sharing
● Documentation of shared videos and playlists
We’ve used active, dynamic feedback from the global community of doctors and patients to inform our users about complex conditions and treatments, all in one easy-to-navigate app.
CardioVisual is available for free with 2 upgrade options via in-app purchase:
Access to all content via video streaming, orientation playlist, recommended videos, image markup and sharing.
CardioVisual Premium : Auto renewable subscription
Duration : 1 Year
Price : $ 2.99/Year
Trial period : 1 week
For HCPs and patients:
Features : All the features of CV Basic, plus: download videos for instant offline viewing and share individual content
CardioVisual Pro :
One time purchase
All the features of CV Premium, plus: access and autoplay videos within customized playlists of complex conditions and their treatments, share with patients and save patient documentation.