CardioVisual was awarded “2018 Best App for Heart Disease”by Healthline Media. Clinicians & patients in more than 130 countries across the globe rely on our trustworthy, unbiased, and reliable content.
Created by cardiologists, CardioVisual is a multimedia interactive educational heart health app. Its comprehensive library of curated, shareable informational videos & interactive graphics provides efficient, clear information and explanations of all aspects of heart health including risk factors, prevention, conditions and treatments of cardiovascular diseases. It is designed to provide an educational resource, simplify discussions to save clinicians time, and better inform patients.
CardioVisual is regularly updated with videos of experts discussing new treatments and procedures that allow clinician users to learn, share and discuss with peers and colleagues.
Has over 200 heart and circulation videos from reliable sources providing simplified medical explanation of treatments of conditions, such as:
• Atrial fibrillation (Afib)
• Heart attack or myocardial infarction
• Heart disease or coronary artery disease
• Heart failure
• High cholesterol
• High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
• Stroke and carotid artery disease
• Aortic & Mitral heart valve disease
• Hole in the heart (PFO or ASD)
• Leg and lung clot (DVT and PE)
◦ Peripheral artery disease (PAD)
◦ Aortic aneurysm (AAA)
• Heart rhythm disturbances or arrhythmias
◦ Sudden cardiac death and Cardiac arrest
• Heart healthy diet & nutrition information for prevention of heart disease
Also provides simplified video explanations of complex procedures & devices, such as:
• Pacemaker & Defibrillator/ICD Placement
• Heart Angiogram & Angioplasty with Stent
• Heart bypass and valve surgery
• Carotid and other vascular balloons, stents and devices
• TAVR and catheter heart valve replacement
• Devices, such as
◦ Impella and HeartMate PHP, VAD devices
◦ Watchman left atrial appendage occluder
◦ Amplatzer and Helex ASD and PFO device
◦ Catheter ablation techniques
◦ Laser and atherectomy devices
◦ Drug coated balloons and stents
◦ Transcatheter valve treatments such as MitraClip, Sapien and CoreValve
◦ New procedure & device videos are regularly updated on the app.
Benefits of the App Include:
• Saves clinicians time
• Provides comprehensive video-based information to patients
• Increases patient comprehension
• Trusted content curated by practicing cardiologists
• Educational resource for clinicians with regularly updated videos of new procedures & devices
• Digital video sharing
Available for free with an upgrade option via in-app purchase:
Access to all content via video streaming, orientation playlist, recommended videos, image markup & sharing
of videos and images.
CardioVisual PRO (Auto Renewable Subscription):
Monthly: $0.99 per month or
Annual: $9.99 per year
Trial period : 1 week
All the features of Basic, plus: download all videos for instant offline viewing; Autoplay and share customized playlists of videos and access to exclusive content.
If you have purchased from iTunes, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes account after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
app-end-user-license-agreement/ applicable to your use of CardioVisual app.