Handy !! Great concept, but haven't found a store in Australia that scans it directly from the phone, a bit more time consuming typing the card number in manually, but easier than carrying all the cards ! Hope our stores update their scanners real soon !!
Scrolling is goofy on the Note 4 When I scroll to an account and touch the dot to select, it jumps down the list. Also don't see any graphical logos displayed, which would speed up finding merchants
So easy One of the stores we go to only issues one card per household. Since its a grocery store it is a pain ..."do you have the card honey so when you stop for gas you get 10 cents off? No I forgot it..." that conversation no longer happens. Works perfect at the store and gas pump on Galaxy 3 and 4.
Excellent App Amazing app to have around. Easy and quick access to your card numbers. I also like that it loads very fast and is not so complicated to use. It is also user friendly.
Technical Difficulties Walgreens & CVS Rewards Card scanning on CardStar @ register is ALWAYS a hastle for some unknown reason...their system is not reading/identifying or picking up on its store scanner...tried in different stores. ...SOMETIMES same thing with CVS...plz look into this & HELP solve this inconvenience 😕
Like the app miss the pics Moved from ios and i actually miss the card pics. Have yet to find how to turn them on in androids version. Also dislike this app isnt scannable by all machines but others are.
* Optimized background process to reduce battery usage
* Show message counts and added ability to dismiss them (swipe or long press)
* Bug fixes for Android 4.4 support, cards, restoring backups, barcodes.
* New cleaner design following Google guidelines for modern UIs
* Initial support for digital and partner cards; more coming soon!
* Receive messages from CardStar about new cards
* Enable hiding of barcodes (via editing) for cards where you only care about the number.
Slim your wallet and store all your plastic cards on your smartphone!