Handy !! Great concept, but haven't found a store in Australia that scans it directly from the phone, a bit more time consuming typing the card number in manually, but easier than carrying all the cards ! Hope our stores update their scanners real soon !!
Scrolling is goofy on the Note 4 When I scroll to an account and touch the dot to select, it jumps down the list. Also don't see any graphical logos displayed, which would speed up finding merchants
So easy One of the stores we go to only issues one card per household. Since its a grocery store it is a pain ..."do you have the card honey so when you stop for gas you get 10 cents off? No I forgot it..." that conversation no longer happens. Works perfect at the store and gas pump on Galaxy 3 and 4.
Card Star blah I had to master reset my phone & I signed in with my email & passcode, nothing can be found looking for a better card storing app. Customer Service was no help, why do you need my email if it is no use!! Help!! My fave store not listed! I wonder WHY!!
Excellent App Amazing app to have around. Easy and quick access to your card numbers. I also like that it loads very fast and is not so complicated to use. It is also user friendly.
Samsung Admire by MetroPCS Handy App BUT it is not possible to scan the barcode at some stores. The places where I visited w/this app they had to type the number on their system to see my membership. I think the reason is because of the screen's glare of the phone, not the app.
* Optimized background process to reduce battery usage
* Show message counts and added ability to dismiss them (swipe or long press)
* Bug fixes for Android 4.4 support, cards, restoring backups, barcodes.
* New cleaner design following Google guidelines for modern UIs
* Initial support for digital and partner cards; more coming soon!
* Receive messages from CardStar about new cards
* Enable hiding of barcodes (via editing) for cards where you only care about the number.
Slim your wallet and store all your plastic cards on your smartphone!